Welsh League Hardships

From what I've seen (4 saves) this appears to be the most likely brexit in game, I've had 3 of 4 with this outcome and I feel your pain. I struggle with this even in the Scottish prem, my go around has been snapping up youngster newgens with good potential. After a couple of seasons you build a good profit and increase your cash. 

Although I imagine this would be much more difficult in the Welsh leagues... 

19 minutes ago, Blue_Exorcist said:

So month or so into the season this came up after brexit , its going to be really hard to sign non UK players in the welsh league now , anyone know how to remove this for a future save ??

The highest paid player in the welsh league is on £850 per week.

20191113224812_1.jpg

Just for info- how many non-UK players actually play in the Welsh league IRL?

its just going to be an annoying , i know the game needs to be realistic but also there should be room to do some slightly bizarre things , thats what makes it fun , i remember in FM12 signing 2-3 players from Reunion that did really well for me and helped the Welsh league and my club reputation develop.

The wage levels available are going to be such that attracting any sort of quality non-UK youngsters is going to be difficult.  I am sure that the editors that are available after launch will be able to sort the issue.

• 4 weeks later...