FM 2020 Editors - General Feedback

KUBI

The game is out now. 

As usual, we need to discover new features and changes to the editors, as there is no release note.

What do you think about the new in-game and pre-game editors? 

• KUBI pinned this topic
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• KUBI unpinned this topic
Gerade eben schrieb Roy Race 9:

any feedback on new features as wont be buying unless there have been additions to it, cant expect people to buy without knowing anything about the new features(not having a go at you mate)etc

There is nothing announced and at the first glance there is nothing revolutionary new.  

Editor keeps on crashing when I try and load it up, don't know whats going on there.

Edit: Ah don't mind me - accidentally installed it onto a different path to FM - working fine now! :idiot:

Edited by AM99

vor 3 Minuten schrieb crooy3:

I see some bugs in Editor

1. No option for add Nation and Local Region when creating a new City

2. No option to add Stadium when creating a new Club

Please post this in the bugs forum.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb grade:

Well this is something new on the editor.

Its under club on the Kits and Colours. The idea of this, is?

Screenshot 2019-11-18 at 22.18.21.png

Screenshot 2019-11-18 at 22.18.12.png

Looks like the additional graphics you can load. 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb grade:

What do you mean? Loading graphics via the FMF file, instead of normally what we did before?

No, it looks like the graphics that are loaded from the graphics folder. 

The skin is hella ugly. Like I get SI are going all in with the purple, but damn! We need a light skin. The colours on the kit selection and black on red on purple tooltips. Seriously, whoever designed this needs to find a new career (tongue firmly in cheek here, not being serious!)

Names are sorted by first name rather than surname, which is unfortunate and annoying (I already reported this). 

As has been the case for years, columns resize themselves whenever you leave a screen (I have reported this for years, not sure there is much point to doing it again). 

Otherwise, it looks clean and crisp. Works pretty fast too. The autocomplete is nice, I guess. Not really done much yet in terms of competition creation and testing. 

6 hours ago, bootroom said:

I see there's a new feature called "retiring after spell at current club". At least it wasn't on fm19 ige as far as I know.

Does this mean it's easier to make a one club player?

This was here for a long time now, not new sorry.

• KUBI featured this topic

First off, I love this feature! But just like in FM19 if you want to filter out real players or filter out newgens the naming is backwards. As you can see in the image, if i put the filter is "Is newgen Is Not" only newgens come up and vice versa.

Also I would love if you guys could make it possible to filter out newgen staff.

isNewgen.png

Edited by elGordo
spelling

I wonder if there is a full feature list (especially interested in newly added features) for the Football Manager 2020 Editor in the same way feature lists appear when releasing the game/a new patch for the game? And if, where can I find it?

vor 26 Minuten schrieb patrikholm:

I wonder if there is a full feature list (especially interested in newly added features) for the Football Manager 2020 Editor in the same way feature lists appear when releasing the game/a new patch for the game? And if, where can I find it?

No and there is also no list for the released game.

7 minutes ago, KUBI said:

No and there is also no list for the released game.

Okay, well I thought a little like this: https://www.footballmanager.com/features 

I understand that you can't list all features but headlight the new ones. But then I know, I've would probably seen one if there was one.

vor 1 Minute schrieb patrikholm:

Okay, well I thought a little like this: https://www.footballmanager.com/features 

I understand that you can't list all features but headlight the new ones. But then I know, I've would probably seen one if there was one.

If there was one I would have posted it into the forums, but we have to discover the changes ourselves.

Might be a bug, but wondering if anyone has seen the same. When I am looking at the details screen with the database changes, I can see the section I have changed to (Competitions in my case), but I don't have column names. I can't see which columns are Added data, Deleted data or Changed data. Odd and a bit annoying. Might be a GUI thing which can be amended in an XML though.

Le 18/11/2019 à 22:14, Bigpole a dit :

There's auto-suggestion when typing for searching

image.thumb.png.7b198fb27f2087a571fe9e9a44bce1b0.png

by the way, this colour is really eye-exhausting, I hope there's a fix to have previous skin colour.

Do you know if there's any way to disable instant search/auto suggestion ? It really makes the editor lag...