Hotfix

What would be the point of releasing a bunch of small patches that would muddy the waters even more? SI have focused on fixing the actual major game breaking issues that are causing the game to crash for some people. This is vastly more important than the balancing of the ME to fix on release. Fixes to the ME and to other things will come on release. There are very few actual bugs in the ME this year. There are some things that need to be balanced, but this takes testing. Nothing in the ME can be taken in isolation. There is no point fixing full backs being offside too much if it breaks another part of the game. Be patient and wait for the full version at release.

It is also worth pointing out that many of the things posted on the beta forum are either repeated things already under investigation, or people moaning about everything and calling it a bug. This happens at release for every single version, you get used to it after a while. However this is what a pre-release is for. SI get a huge bunch of people to test their game over who knows how many thousands of hours. They can use this information, and the saves/pkms provided to them to help create a better product. It has also been what 10 days since release of the beta? 6 working days only at that. They are not miracle workers. At least SI actually listen to customers and patch their games. Most sports games do not have this. I have played games with actual game breaking bugs that were not patched and you got no feedback from the devs (Codemasters and their F1 games were the worst I played for that). Be patient, the game is as playable as FM19 (in my opinion it is better). 

1 hour ago, sporadicsmiles said:

What would be the point of releasing a bunch of small patches that would muddy the waters even more? SI have focused on fixing the actual major game breaking issues that are causing the game to crash for some people. This is vastly more important than the balancing of the ME to fix on release. Fixes to the ME and to other things will come on release. There are very few actual bugs in the ME this year. There are some things that need to be balanced, but this takes testing. Nothing in the ME can be taken in isolation. There is no point fixing full backs being offside too much if it breaks another part of the game. Be patient and wait for the full version at release.

It is also worth pointing out that many of the things posted on the beta forum are either repeated things already under investigation, or people moaning about everything and calling it a bug. This happens at release for every single version, you get used to it after a while. However this is what a pre-release is for. SI get a huge bunch of people to test their game over who knows how many thousands of hours. They can use this information, and the saves/pkms provided to them to help create a better product. It has also been what 10 days since release of the beta? 6 working days only at that. They are not miracle workers. At least SI actually listen to customers and patch their games. Most sports games do not have this. I have played games with actual game breaking bugs that were not patched and you got no feedback from the devs (Codemasters and their F1 games were the worst I played for that). Be patient, the game is as playable as FM19 (in my opinion it is better). 

Thanks !

1 hour ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Well said playa. The football manager devs deserve a lot of credit. They know what they’re doing. This game is already great.