Multi Select

Boss

I have asked this question in a few threads but not had an answer yet so does anyone know how to select all players in a team (to add to a shortlist for instance)

Every FM up until this one has just been a case of clicking shift + scrolling to the bottom and clicking, but that no longer works on FM20 on a Mac.

Really annoying when you want to select all from an imported shortlist in order to add it to 'default'.

Can anyone help?

Hi,

I've encountered the same problem, holding shift doesn't work anymore for multi-selecting players (hopefully this is a bug in the beta and not permanent)

I got around it by clicking the small ticks in the circle on the far left, it will allow you to select multiple players. 

If you want to select ALL players just press cmd + a, but the ticks are useful selecting specific groups of players

On 11/11/2019 at 15:54, Boss said:

I have asked this question in a few threads but not had an answer yet so does anyone know how to select all players in a team (to add to a shortlist for instance)

Every FM up until this one has just been a case of clicking shift + scrolling to the bottom and clicking, but that no longer works on FM20 on a Mac.

Really annoying when you want to select all from an imported shortlist in order to add it to 'default'.

Can anyone help?

On a Mac you just highlight the 1st row and drag downwards.