FM20 Backgrounds: Nations & Continents Pack

stevemc

Hi all,

I’ve been working on a number of background projects, this one is adding countries flags to the background of all international football teams throughout the game, I’ve been doing this for my own personal use, but decided to release this for the community.

I've continued this on from FM19 and updated, all are 2560x1600 at 227px, which is basically MacBook Pro Retina size, so the quality is superb in most instances. They have been compressed to their smallest file size without loss of quality. These backgrounds will show on the "nation" and "team" (main, u21, u20, u19, u18 etc) screens but not the "stadium" screen, so it's compatible with other stadium background packs.

Nations Teams pack is 227 pictures (298mb in file size). Continents Pack is 7 pictures (1.1mb in file size).

If you notice any errors or any additions you'd like please let me know in this thread and I'll correct/add them. 

Steps to add to your game;

1. Download here and Download here

2. Unzip and place here: ‎⁨ 

[PC] Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2020 ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨backgrounds⁩ ▸ ⁨nation

[PC] Documents⁩ ▸ ⁨Sports Interactive⁩ ▸ ⁨Football Manager 2020 ▸ ⁨graphics⁩ ▸ ⁨backgrounds⁩ ▸ ⁨continent

[MAC] Users ▸ YOURNAME ▸Library ▸ Application Support ▸ Sports Interactive ▸ Football Manager 2020 ▸ graphics ▸ backgrounds ▸ nation

[MAC] Users ▸ YOURNAME ▸Library ▸ Application Support ▸ Sports Interactive ▸ Football Manager 2020 ▸ graphics ▸ backgrounds ▸ continent

3. Go to preferences (advanced and select interface) and ensure "Reload Skin" is ticked (you may need to clear your cache too) and click "confirm". As per the below screenshot.

OV1npWq.png

Please note: For these to work you'll need to use a custom or base skin with transparency that supports backgrounds.

If you are going to redistribute these, please ask permission.

Enjoy...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some examples below (these are from Beta):

International Team examples;

5mylg8H.jpg

phLIoUa.jpg

CgRpwCX.jpg

KDcbMf7.jpg

QcJ58Lt.jpg

Qc66IXD.jpg

Continents examples;

aMd2n7G.jpg

kyyq7gY.jpg

FTzGXtx.jpg