fm20 tactic 4222 crazy attack, defence solid!

First off, may i apologise to those who have supported my training guides and shared tweaked tactics. Also apologise to those who were waiting for me to reply to there questions

I have decided to remove my content for the time being (if i'm still allowed here) due to differences with Moderators and SI Staff. 

i was banned on the 26th April due to have a previous banning. My ban previously was because of bad behaviour. This ban was a warning because of my previous ban. Makes sense? yeah exactly. I was given an explanation and in that explanation i did no wrong doing. i was banned because the mod assumed the thread was going in the wrong direction. 

Today, i wanted to make a complaint only for the SI to tell me i already have made a complaint (which i haven't) and that they were happy with the outcome of the ban THOUGH this ban was no explained to me when it was given. I was then told by the Moderator that he had a headache, the reason why he couldn't write the explanation but was well enough to issue a ban. i broke NO rules but still, received a ban.

Not that my content is valuable to this site, but I care about the work I share and I'm passionate about it. 

So therefore, if I can not make a complaint and SI staff are happy i was banned me for no reason other than because of a ban before, my content should be removed as it's clear this forum has no regards to my feelings what so ever. I stay up all night to help and share work, and to get treated like this doesn't feel nice, specially when i just want to help people

i hope people can understand my frustration.

thanks guys.

LEV or DIE 4-2-4 Wide - Custom .fmf

Edited by RDF Tactics

Just a quick comment here; I'm pretty sure you mean that your AML should man mark the RB/WB and the AMR should mark the LB/LWB. Otherwise that's gonna be some major running for the wingers, as they'd have to switch sides to mark their fullbacks ;)

5 minutes ago, alvaan said:

Just a quick comment here; I'm pretty sure you mean that your AML should man mark the RB/WB and the AMR should mark the LB/LWB. Otherwise that's gonna be some major running for the wingers, as they'd have to switch sides to mark their fullbacks ;)

haha thanks a lot!!! i was too fast typing and not paying attention, now have to proof read haha thanks man!

10 hours ago, matiz96 said:

Hi, will you send me screenshots of individual player instruction?

i can do, but it is not completely finished. this is the first version, i haven't tweaked it since creating it lol. from game 1 i was impressed but im sure theres improvements to make. i havent even got a set piece routine set up

29 minutes ago, Ragin Cajun said:

Just curious, as you can only select one position for the wingers to defend do you have to adjust this each match based on the opponent or will selecting D(R) work even if the player is a WB (R)?

Yeah I usually set it up before every game to check what system they’re playing. So I do it manually before every game 

Mixed bag so far with Real Madrid.

7-2 against Villareal and 3-1 over Alaves, both at home. 

Lost 0-3 to Bayern in the Champions Cup then 0-1 to Levante away.  A 1-1 draw away to Valladolid then a pair of wins, 5-1 over Galatasaray and 4-1 over Bilbao both at Home.  Then a 2-4 away loss to Madrid.  So unbeaten at home but 3 losses and 1 draw away. 

7 hours ago, Ragin Cajun said:

Mixed bag so far with Real Madrid.

7-2 against Villareal and 3-1 over Alaves, both at home. 

Lost 0-3 to Bayern in the Champions Cup then 0-1 to Levante away.  A 1-1 draw away to Valladolid then a pair of wins, 5-1 over Galatasaray and 4-1 over Bilbao both at Home.  Then a 2-4 away loss to Madrid.  So unbeaten at home but 3 losses and 1 draw away. 

For a big team like Madrid, I would recommend using my 442 with Target Man tactic. This is a more cautious tactic and may not be getting the best out of every player. This tactic suited Leverkusen because of the type of players they have...but tactic start slow for me too then results started to come and went on a long run without losing 

Having good success with Spurs using the 4-2-2-2 (not bothering with setting the AM's to mark the FB/WB's);

Premier League - 2nd with 8 games to go (1 point off top with a game in hand)

Carabao Cup - Won

FA Cup - About to play West Ham in the SF

Champions League - Just beaten Barcelona 4-2 on aggregate in the QF

Great work 👍

Using this in Vanarama North as King's Lynn, media prediction was pretty low having been newly promoted. Made no additions to the squad only the coaching staff and so far so good.

Played 12, won 9, drawn 2 and lost 1. 30 scored and 10 against, sitting top of the table. Early days and I have zero squad depth but pleased so far.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Having good success with Spurs using the 4-2-2-2 (not bothering with setting the AM's to mark the FB/WB's);

Premier League - 2nd with 8 games to go (1 point off top with a game in hand)

Carabao Cup - Won

FA Cup - About to play West Ham in the SF

Champions League - Just beaten Barcelona 4-2 on aggregate in the QF

Great work 👍

Glad to see you doing well in all comps!! thats one thing i fail to do! do well in all comps, my squads are often small and not fit enough which makes me play reserves. 

1 hour ago, Mazaveli said:

Using this in Vanarama North as King's Lynn, media prediction was pretty low having been newly promoted. Made no additions to the squad only the coaching staff and so far so good.

Played 12, won 9, drawn 2 and lost 1. 30 scored and 10 against, sitting top of the table. Early days and I have zero squad depth but pleased so far.

excellent results! i haven't tried it in lower leagues so its nice to see it working there. keep us update if you like