[FM2020] Welsh Lower Leagues - Level 7 Fully Released with Cups [Updated for 20.4]

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started a new save with this DB. Everything looks perfect. I have one question to ask though. Did you, by any chance, change Welsh Premier League rules? I cannot see the work permit rules under the Rules tab. 

2020-02-02.png

Edited by zgrstyle

On 02/02/2020 at 09:06, zgrstyle said:

I just started a new save with this DB. Everything looks perfect. I have one question to ask though. Did you, by any chance, change Welsh Premier League rules? I cannot see the work permit rules under the Rules tab. 

2020-02-02.png

Good spot, I completely forgot that changing the rules edits the work permit situation. I've converted to advanced rules and fixed it in the new download.

Another small addition. I think you need to modify rules in the first screenshot for Brexit to have implications for Wales(not 100% sure though). Second screenshot is original DB. I edited it and uploaded so you can take a look if you want. I also edited fixture times (according to original DB) and few other things here and there. Again, I appreciate all the effort you put into this db. Having fun in level 6, thanks to you :)

2020-02-03 (1).png

2020-02-03 (2).png

Waleslevel7_Rainbowz.fmf

Edited by zgrstyle

58 minutes ago, zgrstyle said:

Another small addition. I think you need to modify rules in the first screenshot for Brexit to have implications for Wales(not 100% sure though). Second screenshot is original DB. I edited it and uploaded so you can take a look if you want. I also edited fixture times (according to original DB) and few other things here and there. Again, I appreciate all the effort you put into this db. Having fun in level 6, thanks to you :)

2020-02-03 (1).png

2020-02-03 (2).png

Waleslevel7_Rainbowz.fmf 83.29 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks so much! I'm not so good at the technical rules side of the DB, data is more my strength.

5 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

Thanks so much! I'm not so good at the technical rules side of the DB, data is more my strength.

I think you are very capable both in terms of data and technical stuff. The work you have done is amazing. I hope you will continue this project in the future with new FM titles.

I have compared db with the original one again and found another discrepancy. This time, it is about discipline rules. Screenshot one is how it looks and screenshot 2 is how it is in the original. I tried to replicate the original rules with no luck. I am still trying, but I think we need you for this task. If you want to take a look at screenshot 3 and 4, you would understand the real discipline rules that are in effect currently. They are from "Disciplinary Procedure" document which is from FAW's (The Football Associtation of Wales) website. If it is not possible to revert to the original rules or create something that resembles the real rules, I think it would okay to play with standard 1 match ban per 5 yellow cards, however a ban for every two yellow cards seems a bit too excessive :). 

https://www.faw.cymru/files/2015/7003/2407/Disciplinary_Procedures_Concerning_2019.2020.pdf

2020-02-03 (6).png

2020-02-03 (7).png

FAW1.png

FAW2.png

Edited by zgrstyle

I think, I found a way to make it work. You can check the screenshots and uploaded file. Actually, original FM database does not reflect the real life application of yellow and red cards in Welsh competitions. In real life, the bans are effective in the same competition that cards were accumulated. However, according to my tests (and what game tells us), it seems that in the game bans relating to card accumulations in the league are also applied in the Welsh Cup or Welsh League Cup, or vice versa. Right now, I believe final version of your DB reflects Wales league better than the original game:)

2020-02-03 (9).png

2020-02-03 (10).png

2020-02-03 (11).png

2020-02-03 (12).png

Waleslevel7_Rainbowz2.fmf

On 09/02/2020 at 09:59, Malicious Penguin said:

It'll be interesting to see if Tier 3 gets added to FM21 because of the FAW taking control of that level, like they've done T2 this year.

The data is already pretty good for Level 3, but it would either make my life a lot easier or a lot harder depending on how the default relegations from that tier would work.

Brilliant database. I want to make an FM database but don't know the best way around it, and I was hoping you could help. It's a Celtic nation themed database.

So this is basically what I want the database to include:
- A new league system full of clubs from the Celtic nations, so teams from Wales (including the ones in the English league system), Scotland, Ireland, N. Ireland, Brittany (Including ones in the French league system) and then Cornwall if that's possible, maybe the isle of man but that's a push.
- Cornwall and Brittany to become  independent nations (This would mean all the regens born in these regions will automatically become of that nation)
- Ireland to unite is a maybe
- Celtic international league

Not sure if this is feasible really, could really do with your advice.

On 14/02/2020 at 18:12, joelaharris98 said:

Brilliant database. I want to make an FM database but don't know the best way around it, and I was hoping you could help. It's a Celtic nation themed database.

So this is basically what I want the database to include:
- A new league system full of clubs from the Celtic nations, so teams from Wales (including the ones in the English league system), Scotland, Ireland, N. Ireland, Brittany (Including ones in the French league system) and then Cornwall if that's possible, maybe the isle of man but that's a push.
- Cornwall and Brittany to become  independent nations (This would mean all the regens born in these regions will automatically become of that nation)
- Ireland to unite is a maybe
- Celtic international league

Not sure if this is feasible really, could really do with your advice.

It's definitely doable, but it'd be pretty awkward. You'd either have to make a new nation and have all the clubs based there, keeping their original nation, or have all of the clubs based in Scotland for example, and re-do the Scottish league system. Then you've got the issue of continental qualifying (since Scotland, Wales and NI won't have leagues), but maybe it could work with Cornwall and Isle of Man taking their place as continental nations. 

I did something similar for a bit of fun where I made an independent Yorkshire database (which I can upload if anyone is interested, but it's purely for fun and hasn't really been tested) and that worked fine, but that's just one nation, I might play around with your idea when I have some free time, just to test the logistics. Seems like a question for someone with a bit more knowledge of nation editing though.

23 hours ago, Micishere said:

is there going to be a updated version for most recent fm transfer update

Working on it. I'm not sure what happened with the latest update, but it broke some of the team placements in the database. I'm trying to get everything back to normal.

Check for failed changes under teams. I have seen with my edits that several teams were moved around. Kinda weird, you would expect that to be final.

Usually removing the failed change was enough for me.

54 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Check for failed changes under teams. I have seen with my edits that several teams were moved around. Kinda weird, you would expect that to be final.

Usually removing the failed change was enough for me.

Literally just fixed the DB the awkward way, then saw this. Thanks anyways, I'll keep that in mind if this happens again.

9 hours ago, Rainbowz said:

Working on it. I'm not sure what happened with the latest update, but it broke some of the team placements in the database. I'm trying to get everything back to normal.

great thanks for update but got to wait for si to fix the files not showing on create a club so i can use it :(

On 26/02/2020 at 19:35, Micishere said:

great thanks for update but got to wait for si to fix the files not showing on create a club so i can use it :(

It seems the update broke a lot of stuff this year :/

Updated. Also received word that someone published this DB on the Steam Workshop without my permission, so I've been forced to add a copyright disclaimer to the OP.

I don't mind if people ask and give proper credit, but the person in question not only didn't do that, but also allowed for donations for the file. Totally scummy behavior. Please download your files from their original author.

On 08/04/2020 at 09:41, Rainbowz said:

Updated. Also received word that someone published this DB on the Steam Workshop without my permission, so I've been forced to add a copyright disclaimer to the OP.

I don't mind if people ask and give proper credit, but the person in question not only didn't do that, but also allowed for donations for the file. Totally scummy behavior. Please download your files from their original author.

Dodgy bastard. Have you reported them ??

43 minutes ago, Rainbowz said:

Also, updated a weird bug that had Yemen set as the CCN for a 7th division team. Thanks @Makoto Nakamura for the assist on that one.

Yes seen that in data issues and good to hear mate.

Hi Rainbowz,

Would it be possible to do a version of this file with the FAW Premier Cup re-added to the game please?

I noticed it is in the game but set to extinct and i remember the competition and so wanted to have that competition playable in the game if possible. i would try to add it myself but i'm not confident enough with the editor to do it.

Many Thanks

Dai

On 10/04/2020 at 13:10, Dai35 said:

Hi Rainbowz,

Would it be possible to do a version of this file with the FAW Premier Cup re-added to the game please?

I noticed it is in the game but set to extinct and i remember the competition and so wanted to have that competition playable in the game if possible. i would try to add it myself but i'm not confident enough with the editor to do it.

Many Thanks

Dai

Yes be a nice touch going up against the bigger Welsh teams.

11 hours ago, Bristol CityFC1981 said:

This is prob me being a moron. Just started with Newcastle Emlyn level 5. My reserve team are at level 7. And I’m having to manage them where is the option to get assistant to?

It should be in the responsibilities tab under staff.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, karlcallan said:

Hi All. Seen in the thread earlier to download and put in game editor, this still doesn't work for me when I load FM? Any ideas?

Which folder path do you use?

Sigh

Once again my file has been stolen by that Sangue Blu scumbag, as you can see here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2083891959

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE FROM HIM. He steals other people's work, passes it as his own and tries to get donations. This is the second time he's done this with my file and it won't be the last.

If you have a database you've created on this forum, check Sangue Blu's workshop files. There's a 99% chance he's stolen it without your permission. Don't subscribe to anything from him, get it from the original creator on here.

11 hours ago, karlcallan said:

Yeah thats where I saved it to then. But doesn't appear as an option when I click in advanced setup when starting a new career.

Send a screenshot of the folder?

15 hours ago, karlcallan said:

Finally managed to download this! @Rainbowz where do you get players from each team? Wondering if you could add the data to a team in South Wales Alliance Division 1 called Aberfan?

@karlcallan Load all players from Wales

15 hours ago, matthew connolly said:

hi 

im curious to know if all the players in the welsh nation div 1 (wrexham) are real players. i myself play for johnstown youth and im curious to know if im in the game and if the rest of my team as i would play as us if so haha

@matthew connolly I did the teams im the head researcher i got the most teams and players i could get in the time i had. But some teams didn't reply to my requests. Send me a pm and i will get Johnstown in FM21.

Edited by cel1234

12 minutes ago, cel1234 said:

@karlcallan Load all players from Wales

@matthew connolly I did the teams im the head researcher i got the most teams and players i could get in the time i had. But some teams didn't reply to my requests. Send me a pm and i will get Johnstown in FM21.

So full database of players isit? Aberfan are in tier 7 so wondering will it go this far down?

Another reminder that if you see @Sangue Blu upload this database on the Steam Workshop, he is doing it without my permission. Please report the content on Steam and direct anyone wanting to download it here. Support the original creators, not thieves who try and profit of other people's work.

He's done it 3 times now despite me filing multiple DMCA requests through Steam.

Edited by Rainbowz

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, mzilikazi said:

@Rainbowz Just to say I saw this file on Steam

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2032683202

He added mine as well and I had to post on his main page in order to get him to remove mine.  He is asking for money for everyone elses work.

That links to a China file? Yeah, he's stolen literally hundreds of files, he stole mine 3 times before he finally got the message to stop. I don't know the rules for discussing other users here, but I'll openly admit I'd love to see him banned. It's not right what he's doing, but he just keeps doing it.

Edited by Rainbowz

I've posted this DB to the Steam Workshop myself to dissuade people from getting it from other people (I found out Sangue was just messaging people his download link to my file rather than uploading it again). Shame, I like to have some form of exclusive feedback and conversation with people who use my file rather than casting it out for the world to inevitably complain about.

1 hour ago, MRees79 said:

Hi mate, please can you put a picture on of the rhuddlan town squad

I added them to game proper. Club gave me details

7 hours ago, karlcallan said:

Hi All,

what do you need apart from  names DOB to add to a team? Just positions?

thanks

karl

For what team mate ?? Nationality also

Edited by cel1234