[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

On 06/03/2022 at 20:52, TheVerySpecialOne said:

Screenshot-2022-03-06-at-21-43-36.png

Best of luck in Serie B. A very tricky league to get out of it seems the longer you stay the stronger the relegated teams become. Sad to see Venezia and Udinese went down two clubs I have had amazing fun with in the past. And it looks like Donnarumma is in his usual crazy form in that division.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm managing Atalanta in an online network save, joined end of January first season when the position became available. My goal is to create a team of home grown wonderkids, with a bias to Italian players. The starting squad is already brilliant with great youngsters, so just set about signing wonderkids with a short term target of winning the League and deep run in Champions League for season 2. Had half a season to rescue their poor season and managed to climb into the champions league spots that allowed me to hold on to some of the key players for Season 2! 

Key players: Musso, Demiral, Toloi, Palomino, Zappacosta, Gosens, Koopmeiners, Freuler, Muriel, Ilicic, Zapata

Started brightly for second season. Notably sold Koopmeiners for £80m to Man Utd in January to allow for more signings and increase wages. Final game of season 2 was a league title decider against Milan, just needed to avoid defeat to claim the title, managed a 1-1 draw. Followed this up with a Champions League trophy by (luckily) edging past Man Utd in the final who wasted multiple chances - the sale of Koopmeiners didn't come back to haunt me fortunately!

Key players: Musso, Demiral, Niakhate, Romero, Zappacosta, Gosens, Pessina, Freuler, Muriel, Lucca, Zapata

Season 3 my younger players had grown and were now comfortable playing and winning games home & away, with a huge undefeated run. Ended up running away with the League title. Unfortunately, lost to a strong Bayern side in extra time due to some injuries and tiredness in the Champions League final (4-2 AET). Managed a lot of heavy rotation so my wonderkids were getting good amount of game time.

Now into the summer window for season 4. I've finalised the return of Bastoni for ~£80m much to the delight of the fans and board (my board now has huge expectations to basically win everything). Apart from that crazy signing, my focus remains on finding regens to develop, and to move on a few players if any decent bids come in - as I'm now ready to integrate some of those wonderkids I signed in Season 1 and 2.

Current team:
GK: Musso / Mamardashvili / Carnessecchi
DCR: Demiral / Scalvini / Amey
DC: Bastoni / Niakhate / Lovato
DCL: Romero / Carboni
WBR: Maehle / Esteves
WBL: Gosens / Ruggeri
DMC: Pessina / Ivan Ilic
DMC: Ricci / Swedberg
FC: Alvarez / Esposito
FC: Lucca / Piccoli
FC: Arezo / Muriel

I recommend giving Serie A a go on FM22 if you haven't already. Just the non-eu transfers can be a bit of a hinderance as you can only sign 1 or 2 per year. Lucca is a must have signing and should be a priority.

I might be able to re-sign Dybala in my new Juve save (new database and I had gone basically undefeated in my second season, which was a bit silly...).  I think I can bargain him down to 275-300k until 2024 and I'll try and get an optional year in there.

I start with no transfer window at the start so unless someone wanted to make a big offer in January, it does save the headache of replacing alongside any other team-building plans I might have, and he's started well with Vlahovic

Has anyone else noticed the transfer budgets seem small for gaining promotion to Serie A? I got promoted with Lecce and was given a the same wage budget and an extra 1.3m for transfers taking my budget to 3.4m. 

I thought ok, let’s look at the loan market but teams want crazy loan fees for 18 year olds who aren’t going to play. For example a cb at Atalanta and they want 1.8m for me to take him on loan! Bug?

Edited by roas1875

Playing as Parma and there seems to be a hell of a lot of dodgy deals being done there over the years, expensive transfer fees for some absolute nobodies.  However there are a lot of really promising young players in the youth squads so I'm trying to rely on them instead of the oldies and hundreds of loan players on the books.

Yoan Bonny who has just turned 18 has 20 goals in 21 games, other promising players ready straight away are Balogh, Bernarbe, Dierckx, Sohm while other even younger players can get minutes including Bangala, Sits, Tannor, Camara, Zagaritis, Turk.

I'm trying to reduce the average age of the squad so I've sold a lot of the older players but kept Buffon, Schiatarella and Pandev about for tutoring purposes even if the latter 2 don't really get minutes.  Signings so far are Salvatore Esposito, Xavi Simons (who is progressing really well!), Giorgio Scalvini (Loan but option will be made permanent for £2m), Largie Ramazini and Roko Simic (Loan as cover for Bonny).  I'm looking forward to all of the loans in and out ending so we can have a mega clear out, the squad is ginormous.

Have a look at Giorgio Scalvini from Atalanta - I bought him in season 3 for like €3,5M - and he's looking like an awesome player -for lower tier team he would be an incredible signing and even for Champions League clubs he seems like a really solid pick, Filipo Ranocchia and Nicolo Fagioli from Juve U-20 also seem really good prospects, and should be available fairly cheap. Matteo Gabbia has been available really cheap from Milan, less than €2M and he should also be a really solid CB. Saw Pietro Pellegri been available for loan almost every season. Salcedo and Esposito are back at Inter in season 2 and available for loan. So I guess you need to really to watch other clubs, I saw that sometimes the opposition agreed to some silly low options to buy for other clubs in loan deals, so maybe that would be an option to try too.

Edited by stgahoy

Some fantastic options there Stgahoy. Scalvini is the one player I have asked for on loan and there has been no loan fee. Also, interestingly may be able to pick up Franco Vazquez on loan from Serie B Parma.

Esposito and Salcedo were two I looked at but loan fees are in excess of 2m for each and my budget won’t accommodate. Going to need to really work hard and adapt my transfer policy. I think the wage budget staying the same as in B is a bug though.

On 16/03/2022 at 14:58, The Art of Drowning said:

Playing as Parma and there seems to be a hell of a lot of dodgy deals being done there over the years, expensive transfer fees for some absolute nobodies.  However there are a lot of really promising young players in the youth squads so I'm trying to rely on them instead of the oldies and hundreds of loan players on the books.

Yoan Bonny who has just turned 18 has 20 goals in 21 games, other promising players ready straight away are Balogh, Bernarbe, Dierckx, Sohm while other even younger players can get minutes including Bangala, Sits, Tannor, Camara, Zagaritis, Turk.

I'm trying to reduce the average age of the squad so I've sold a lot of the older players but kept Buffon, Schiatarella and Pandev about for tutoring purposes even if the latter 2 don't really get minutes.  Signings so far are Salvatore Esposito, Xavi Simons (who is progressing really well!), Giorgio Scalvini (Loan but option will be made permanent for £2m), Largie Ramazini and Roko Simic (Loan as cover for Bonny).  I'm looking forward to all of the loans in and out ending so we can have a mega clear out, the squad is ginormous.

So as we probably should at Parma we won Serie B, Yoan Bonny finished as the leagues top scorer.  Going to seem really harsh now after praising those youngsters but we're 11 games into Serie A now and Bernarbe and Zagaritis will leave in Jan.  Tannor, Camara, Sits, Dierckx, Turk and Bonny have all been loaned out meaning the only ones of those mentioned left are Balogh and Bangala (Reserves) :D  We also cleared out a lot more players including the likes of Denis Man.

For transfers we made the loans of Scalvini, Roko Simic and Tutino (had no choice) permanent.  Newcomers on loan are Sebastiano Esposito (joining his brother) and Eric Junior Dina Ebimbe on from PSG.  Permanent signings so far are:

Marco Carnesecchi - 22 year old GK from Atalanta

Kilian Ludewig -  22 year old RB on a free transfer from Leipzig

Emanuel Vignato - 22 year old right winger from Bologna

Trilli - 19 year old right back from Deportivo - In his minutes so far he doesn't look anywhere near ready!

Andrea Papetti - 20 year old Centre Back from Brescia

Wilfried Gnonto - 18 year old striker/Attacking midfielder from Zurich

Matteo Ruggeri - 20 year old left back from Atalanta (joining in Jan)

Got no money left for now so unless someone finally takes Inglese off our hands then that'll probably be it for the season, the aim is to have a younger more Italian squad and we're well on our way now.  Franco Vasquez is the only over 30 but he's been too brilliant to phase out so far.  It's been a good start to Serie A:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Edited by The Art of Drowning

Been a bit of a wheeler dealer in January and freed up some funds for some more signings:

Matteo Cancellieri - 20 year old Roma Striker/AMR

Emmanuel Gyabua - 21 year old on loan from Atalanta for midfield cover

Eddie Salcedo - 21 year old Attacking midfielder from Inter on loan

Filippo Missori - 18 year old Roma right back on loan - allows us to loan out Trulli for more first team experience

Gabriele Alesi - 19 year old attacking midfielder from Milan as a reserve prospect

Charlie Setford - 18 year old English keeper joins from Ajax, bit of a panic buy after Carnesecchi was ruled out for a few weeks and we had no cover at all.

1 hour ago, The Art of Drowning said:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Well that genuinely wasn't even something I considered possible, was just hoping to survive :D

Congratulations to do that in the timeframe and with that record is amazing. I always find massively overachieving after promotion ruins the save a little though. Had a save with Pisa and after promotion we were top after 22 games with no major transfers I found myself not finishing that season and starting a new save. Gonna head back to Italy though after a recent break and hopefully get back into the swing of things.

I like to simulate the first season, and overtake there so the squads will be the same as in real life now. 

Is there anyway for Roma to not remove their club vision on wanting to build a new stadium? So annoying :-(

Currently playing with AC Milan, and surprisingly enjoying it. Currently running away in the league. I am 23 games in the season. In Champions League, we will be playing Wolfsburg in knockout round.

cdf055cefd2984d22e6cbdada013a465.png

My idea with AC Milan was to recreate the 4-3-2-1 Xmas tree and 4-4-2 narrow diamond, which the latter is suiting my team better than other tactic. With certain positions with more instructions.

cc3b7484856d4d0091e9a65fcde9e728.pngce06e185291adadc318fb241b1ecb716.png

Transfers -

2fb7de1a81ea4caaf9750e62a9f50769.png

Highlighted one, I have made, (Bernardo, Adeyemi, El Hadj, and Haraldsson was my signings) Others was made by Director Of Football - Luis Campos.

Adeyemi, sent back to RB Salzburg on loan for the season. I felt I might have got bit more for Kessie, from Newcastle but with him refusing to enter contract talks, left me with no choice but to take the money. Gutted to lose Calabria to Man City, as he wanted to leave :rolleyes:

Frances - is Romagnoli's replacement as he's signing for Spurs on free transfer, I asked Campos to do his contract but picked Spurs.

I am also keeping a very close eye on Kylian Mbappé's contract situation and his agent said to be interest in move to Italy :cool: But sadly Real Madrid are interested to. Went to approach to sign but comes up saying he's keeping his options open til end of the contract :seagull:

Edited by john1

3 hours ago, john1 said:

Currently playing with AC Milan, and surprisingly enjoying it. Currently running away in the league. I am 23 games in the season. In Champions League, we will be playing Wolfsburg in knockout round.

cdf055cefd2984d22e6cbdada013a465.png

My idea with AC Milan was to recreate the 4-3-2-1 Xmas tree and 4-4-2 narrow diamond, which the latter is suiting my team better than other tactic. With certain positions with more instructions.

cc3b7484856d4d0091e9a65fcde9e728.pngce06e185291adadc318fb241b1ecb716.png

Transfers -

2fb7de1a81ea4caaf9750e62a9f50769.png

Highlighted one, I have made, (Bernardo, Adeyemi, El Hadj, and Haraldsson was my signings) Others was made by Director Of Football - Luis Campos.

Adeyemi, sent back to RB Salzburg on loan for the season. I felt I might have got bit more for Kessie, from Newcastle but with him refusing to enter contract talks, left me with no choice but to take the money. Gutted to lose Calabria to Man City, as he wanted to leave :rolleyes:

Frances - is Romagnoli's replacement as he's signing for Spurs on free transfer, I asked Campos to do his contract but picked Spurs.

I am also keeping a very close eye on Kylian Mbappé's contract situation and his agent said to be interest in move to Italy :cool: But sadly Real Madrid are interested to. Went to approach to sign but comes up saying he's keeping his options open til end of the contract :seagull:

Crazy results man!

Do you use any specific player instructions in your tactics?

Which one do you use the most?

Started with Udinese as usual, this year at last some new exciting talents have been brought in (Samardzic, Soppy, Beto, Perez, Udogie above all) and Beto is on fire... scores for fun and has a fantastic partnership with Deulofeu

11 hours ago, JoOSTAR said:

Crazy results man!

Do you use any specific player instructions in your tactics?

Which one do you use the most?

At the moment, using the narrow diamond which seems to be getting the best out of players at the moment.

Both full backs

9838cc75be719f254a787b9d01511e48.png

As Cafu, was excellent as RB, so basing this on him with information I can find on the internet :lol:

717a3f0dbdd5847fe29e41cf316eee97.png

Here is DM as I am trying to focus everything through the playmaker like Pirlo did in his era. Bennacer also got 93% pass completion :cool: 

Both my MC is run the ball wide too, dribble less as well as I want to keep the role with simple things like keeping the ball instead of running off without breaking the structure. Tonali, is having a good season in carrilero role, 10 assists and 2 goals and 93% pass completion. Bakayoko got 95% pass completion, however, he has played less games, due to Kessie playing before his departure.

I am still trying to sort out the AMC spot, especially with Kaka, running riot and I did have like dribble more, roam from position. Not sure if I will stick with Treq or look at other position maybe SS?

I am still undecided on Zlatan role as I think Inzaghi, plays like deep lying forward, again I need to research into this :lol:  With him holding up the ball, dribble less and shoot more often.

Leao - dribble more and shoot more often.

I have also set 3 attacking to mark tighter.

35 minutes ago, john1 said:

At the moment, using the narrow diamond which seems to be getting the best out of players at the moment.

Both full backs

9838cc75be719f254a787b9d01511e48.png

As Cafu, was excellent as RB, so basing this on him with information I can find on the internet :lol:

717a3f0dbdd5847fe29e41cf316eee97.png

Here is DM as I am trying to focus everything through the playmaker like Pirlo did in his era. Bennacer also got 93% pass completion :cool: 

Both my MC is run the ball wide too, dribble less as well as I want to keep the role with simple things like keeping the ball instead of running off without breaking the structure. Tonali, is having a good season in carrilero role, 10 assists and 2 goals and 93% pass completion. Bakayoko got 95% pass completion, however, he has played less games, due to Kessie playing before his departure.

I am still trying to sort out the AMC spot, especially with Kaka, running riot and I did have like dribble more, roam from position. Not sure if I will stick with Treq or look at other position maybe SS?

I am still undecided on Zlatan role as I think Inzaghi, plays like deep lying forward, again I need to research into this :lol:  With him holding up the ball, dribble less and shoot more often.

Leao - dribble more and shoot more often.

I have also set 3 attacking to mark tighter.

In the tactic screen your DM is a Regista, but in the screen of Bennacer he is a DLP on defend? Do you switch this around or you just changed the role?

1 hour ago, JoOSTAR said:

In the tactic screen your DM is a Regista, but in the screen of Bennacer he is a DLP on defend? Do you switch this around or you just changed the role?

I changed role soon after I posted the screenshot :lol:  I felt Regista, wasn't suitable as DM spot so I switched to DLP - defend, To give that protection to the back 4.

Edited by john1

Just beat Roma 4-0. and Enjoying this pass map :cool:

62f6456671048ee805e80b07261a8b75.png

As you can see Florenzi and Hernandez are so high up the pitch ;) Making it like 3-6-1 :lol:

However, looking at Roma passing map, It is a very funny looking one!

a1e58cd597a93755c29930b1c4afc411.png

No idea what Rafael Benítez game plan was :lol:

Edited by john1

I really tried to play with another club (Hamburg but players complaining ALL THE TIME about new contracts really annoyed me, and I tried to play with my hometown club Atlético Mineiro however the Brazilian schedule is pure *****) I will do my casual save with Roma hahahaha

Team has a lot of potential, great players and a strong youth core. Let's see if I can play this year version properly.

Has anyone had salvatore esposito from Spal this year?

Would he be worth an 11 mln € combined transfer fee in your opinion? I need a flexible cm i can turn into a box to box, and be able to use him in other roles too, and i’d like to try him. On the plus he’s young and italian

Edited by Raymond85

Just started my new save with Sassuolo.

Transfers in: Dany Da Mota, Rodrigo Becao, Cristian Manea, Baldanzi, Papetti, Viti, Casale.

Trasnfers out: Romagna 1.5m to Cagliari, Toljan( free loan to OGC Nice) Ayhan to Norwich 4.5m.

So far, I have played six games, 4W(Roma, Torino, Salerintana and Venezia) , 2L( Inter and Napoli, both played away). Curently we are 6th.

Berardi, Scamacca, Ferarri and Becao are the best players so far. 

Will post some pictures at the end of season. Plan is to qualify for at least Conference league, it stated pretty much fine, but there is long way to go.

Transfer policy is to bring realistic players like they usually do in real life, so plan si to bring most talented Italian players as well as top prospects from rest of Europe and South America.

41 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

Would he be worth an 11 mln € combined transfer fee in your opinion? I need a flexible cm i can turn into a box to box, and be able to use him in other roles too, and i’d like to try him. On the plus he’s young and italian

He has contract expiring 06/22 , so my idea was to wait till January transfer window and bring him for free on summer. Also need backup for Frattesi and Esposito looks like perfect replacement. 

46 minuti fa, Urke17 ha scritto:

Just started my new save with Sassuolo.

Transfers in: Dany Da Mota, Rodrigo Becao, Cristian Manea, Baldanzi, Papetti, Viti, Casale.

Trasnfers out: Romagna 1.5m to Cagliari, Toljan( free loan to OGC Nice) Ayhan to Norwich 4.5m.

So far, I have played six games, 4W(Roma, Torino, Salerintana and Venezia) , 2L( Inter and Napoli, both played away). Curently we are 6th.

Berardi, Scamacca, Ferarri and Becao are the best players so far. 

Will post some pictures at the end of season. Plan is to qualify for at least Conference league, it stated pretty much fine, but there is long way to go.

Transfer policy is to bring realistic players like they usually do in real life, so plan si to bring most talented Italian players as well as top prospects from rest of Europe and South America.

He has contract expiring 06/22 , so my idea was to wait till January transfer window and bring him for free on summer. Also need backup for Frattesi and Esposito looks like perfect replacement. 

He has renewed his contract in mine, can arrange a 2 year loan w/option for total 11 mln, since i don’t have cash now it sounds ok in my head, to replace 31 y/o arslan in my udinese, who has a nice 1.3 mln offer

53 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

He has renewed his contract in mine, can arrange a 2 year loan w/option for total 11 mln, since i don’t have cash now it sounds ok in my head, to replace 31 y/o arslan in my udinese, who has a nice 1.3 mln offer

Sounds like decent amount for him.

7 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

Yeah he's unreal, was dominant for my Parma side

AC Milan 2021/22 season

xXBFuZ0.png

d656e603c4cec18dc1190bbaf501d39a.png

f77e531873a9b28e63f378eb22c0a6b4.png

Went season unbeaten and we got knocked out in CL semi final, Which Man City went on to beat Ajax 4-0 in the final. Also beat Juventus, 2-0 to win the Coppa Italia.

Also in talks with Kylian Mbappé, Was in a huge lengthily discussion where he wanted 600K where we could only offer 350K ffs. Had to add in ridiculous bonuses, However Real Madrid are in talks with him too :rolleyes:

Also signing this kid for the future, was found by my scout

b40ed4fe1fe93556630c8e988b5c3f64.png

Edited by john1

What the heck happened to the Italian schedule this year? Geeez is completely impossible to play with my starting eleven every game because of this ***** schedule, a game every 3 days.

15 ore fa, LucasBR ha scritto:

What the heck happened to the Italian schedule this year? Geeez is completely impossible to play with my starting eleven every game because of this ***** schedule, a game every 3 days.

Dazn and tv schedule happened. Matches start friday and end monday. Also there were plans to play only one match at a time so that none overlapped, but it was ruled against, and they settled for this schedule

4 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

Dazn and tv schedule happened. Matches start friday and end monday. Also there were plans to play only one match at a time so that none overlapped, but it was ruled against, and they settled for this schedule

This is pure ***** man, how come the clubs accepted this without questioning? I thought it was related to the WC being at the end of the year instead of July.

35 minuti fa, LucasBR ha scritto:

This is pure ***** man, how come the clubs accepted this without questioning? I thought it was related to the WC being at the end of the year instead of July.

Only one answer to that: €€€€€€.

In Italy there is not the amount of money that english football has. This meant more money from tv deals. So they were quite happy to accept this. It’s bull**** for fans too

On 05/04/2022 at 16:50, Raymond85 said:

20 years of CM/FM and for the first time ever this has happened.... now we have fun. Will have to do my best to win Serie A again....

image.thumb.png.7d126f09f9f839323eed032f9aa32cb9.png

How's it going with the money? I have only had this kind of takeover before myself and ironically it was also in Italy. FC Castiglione was the team we went from Serie C to dominating Italy and Europe I loved that save. about to jump back into Italy myself I often drift away but end up missing it too much.

8 minuti fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

How's it going with the money? I have only had this kind of takeover before myself and ironically it was also in Italy. FC Castiglione was the team we went from Serie C to dominating Italy and Europe I loved that save. about to jump back into Italy myself I often drift away but end up missing it too much.

I've been taking it slow, reputation still has to rise to bring in superstars, but i'm not concerned as the squad is already very good and got me a league title.

Expectations are hard, but we're doing ok

image.thumb.png.4838961a0106c50d0f66553d9e3af249.png

this is my spending for now

image.thumb.png.aacb7a05ee31f0fe5363eb3f856fab0f.png

image.thumb.png.f235c267aa32739f9663538b9702770a.png

Squad looks like this now

image.thumb.png.f2e97520f1bd290384314b41b6a3db10.png

Tactics are 3 variations of this: with DM, with AM and 3 MC's depending on opposition

image.thumb.png.f54bd7be1ad669f22e0897ec8bffff1a.png

Competitions this year so far

image.thumb.png.cb58173a417a5b9b18ba1abf5235b884.png

11 minutes ago, Raymond85 said:

I've been taking it slow, reputation still has to rise to bring in superstars, but i'm not concerned as the squad is already very good and got me a league title.

Them expectations are outrageous. With them players I think you are doing an amazing job not only to be second in the league but 5 out of 5 in the champions league in a group with REAL MADRID is crazy. I would certainly wouldn't be able to make them demands by the end of the season. 

15 minuti fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Them expectations are outrageous. With them players I think you are doing an amazing job not only to be second in the league but 5 out of 5 in the champions league in a group with REAL MADRID is crazy. I would certainly wouldn't be able to make them demands by the end of the season. 

i know... but i'll give it my best, and try to bring in better players when the timing is right, slowly. The team is molded perfect for my tactics, Nandez and Zakaria have been key signings for their aggression, teamwork and work rate, Beto and Deulofeu are an outrageous duo up front. I am working very hard on tactics and training, and btw i just beat real 4-1 at home on match day 6. I'm loving this team for now.

Edited by Raymond85

7 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

image.thumb.png.4838961a0106c50d0f66553d9e3af249.png

this is my spending for now

image.thumb.png.aacb7a05ee31f0fe5363eb3f856fab0f.png

image.thumb.png.f235c267aa32739f9663538b9702770a.png

Squad looks like this now

image.thumb.png.f2e97520f1bd290384314b41b6a3db10.png

Tactics are 3 variations of this: with DM, with AM and 3 MC's depending on opposition

image.thumb.png.f54bd7be1ad669f22e0897ec8bffff1a.png

image.thumb.png.cb58173a417a5b9b18ba1abf5235b884.png

Can you share the other 2 tactics as well?

And do you use specific player instructions?

I just started a save with AC Milan and I am currently in January and I offered Mbappe a contract and I did give him a 50% sell on clause so whatever I sell him for he will get 50%. I didn't expect him to come to me but he has only gone and accepted the offer.

I am buzzing to have one of the best players in the world come to AC Milan

image.thumb.png.77d6a87d491bc72df9be0f6f972b68d6.png

11 ore fa, JoOSTAR ha scritto:

Can you share the other 2 tactics as well?

And do you use specific player instructions?

No player instructions.

my 3-4–1-2 you move the CMA into AMA and the anchorman in his place as a CMD

3-5-2 simply move anchorman between other CM’s and make him CMD.

it’s not plug and play though, i am selecting players and shaping them perfectly for this style of play i want to achieve, so it takes a lot of micro managing and going for a club DNA approach to the game

Il 12/4/2022 in 17:02 , WilsonJuve ha scritto:

Well.... we did it!

Next year is going to be much harder, we'll have to get some big signings done i think

image.thumb.png.20b9a248106c24df6af9ab8c7f3f43b2.png

On 12/04/2022 at 23:28, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I just started a save with AC Milan and I am currently in January and I offered Mbappe a contract and I did give him a 50% sell on clause so whatever I sell him for he will get 50%. I didn't expect him to come to me but he has only gone and accepted the offer.

I am buzzing to have one of the best players in the world come to AC Milan

image.thumb.png.77d6a87d491bc72df9be0f6f972b68d6.png

What an amazing deal! How is your save going?

1 hour ago, Ewan0404 said:

What an amazing deal! How is your save going?

Yeah it is going well. I have done 3 seasons. Won the Seria A 3 times, Won the Champions League twice. I have signed Harry Kane for £100m. I tried to sign Haaland and despite offering him a better deal then Man City he still chose Man City.

I have managed to tie down Mbappe to a 4 year contract with no minimum fee so unless the board accept an offer for him I will be rejecting every offer for him even if they offer me £200m and I am happy to lose him for nothing when he turns 29 years old.