[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

8 hours ago, oakesypvfc said:

Wow, very nice season there @Ewan0404, Pellegri and Tonali did great for you <3

All I can suggest, maybe add some strength in depth to your team, probably another starting centre half whom is a bit younger and also maybe you need a striker alongside Pellegri, although Leao didn't do too bad. Is Esposito available for you at all?

Still though, cracking season and a little bit of improvement and you should push that next step further in the champions league!

I know I need a back up left back, a new centre back as Caldara and Duarte were poor when I played them.

Also Rebic plays alongside Pellegri in my forward 2 pairing and played really well. 

Any suggestions on left back or centre back? 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Weston said:

Wait what, how did this happen? I know chairmen can go over your head to accept an incoming deal, but how did the 2m figure come about in the first place? That's wild.

I had declared interest in signing him but that was it. My board in the summer had wanted a high profile signing which I don't think any of my actual signings counted as. Whether you class Dimarco as high profile or not I'm not sure. 

image.thumb.png.e234a22c76a8fd7b32006391890c8aff.png

In the end to balance the books I offered out Lys Mousset who I signed in the summer but never hit the ground running (6 starts, 1 goal, 6.83 avg) and Perugia offered me £2 million which I accepted. I would've kept him but with no wage or transfer budget, signing any out of contract players was not allowed. My last post (https://community.sigames.com/topic/499242-fm20-calcio/page/4/?tab=comments#comment-12218867)  Showed all my transfers from the summer apart from a couple of last minute additions. After selling Alessandro Rossi for an cool (and insane) £6 million, I saw the chance to snap up Eddie Salcedo for £1.8 million as a no brainer, my strike force was fairly limited with pre-patch Gouri inconsistent and injury prone and an 18 year old regen who's not ready to start week in week out. On that note, Gouri isn't a great player on my game, he's not quick and he's been injured 5 times this season and I'm only in January. With pre-patch Haaland out of contract in the summer and interested in signing for me (don't have the £££ though), he'll be moved on.

image.thumb.png.06594aba5e59c7c7714e028ec96faa8a.png

My major issue going into the season was low morale in the squad due to Vanja Milinkovic-Savic being severely unhappy due to me breaking a promise the season before. I couldn't sell him at all but Atalanta offered to pay me £2 million after 5 games played whilst paying his wages. I replaced him with Plizzari who was refusing to sign a new contract at Milan, and despite paying a fairly large loan fee he's played really well so far and has just agreed to sign permenantly in the summer.

image.thumb.png.4d9b0b353862c4b2fab511078821cf43.png

Other than him, my team is playing well, I don't score alot but have one of the meanest defences in the league and am sitting fairly pretty in 3rd place.

image.thumb.png.37d8fdc6a4ec48e124de4fa0877533f0.png

I'd like to say my player of the season so far was my marquee signing Vignato (no goals, 2 assists, avg 6.62 :/ ) but instead has been a past FM favourite/wonderboy Felix Passlack who has been expectional despite having fairly average stats. Other honorable mention goes to Marcos Senesi, I originally tried to sign him from Feyenoord but PSV spent a fortune on him only for them not to play him all season and let me transfer to me for a quarter of what they payed. He's formed a really strong partnership with Riccardo Marchizza.

image.thumb.png.73479658025d89c2286a8adce62f7505.png

In the summer my main aim is to strengthen my CDM/CM, I can maybe sign one player on loan in January but no-one I think will improve me is available. Having been spoilt by Alessio Riccardi for 3 years on loan, I've lacked creativity which has led me to play a fairly defensive style this season(control possession, don't commit to many men forward etc).

9 hours ago, john1 said:

Hopefully he will beat Doni's record!  

That's a blast from the past! Had forgotten about him, he used to be good in FM and had a good patch of form irl as well.

3 hours ago, Travis Bickle said:

I'm looking at Catania for Serie C or Napoli if I want to go Serie A. Any tips/advices? I'm used to managing in italy but would be keen for any tips anyway. 

Go with the heart and have a long-term goal what you want to achieve to have an enjoyable save :D

Apart from that, start the game and get going! Enjoy and keep us posted!

7 hours ago, Weston said:

How did you get them to agree to let you do this? I've been begging my board for affiliates for years and the best I've managed is two Serie C clubs I don't really want to send my players to anyway...

Did beg few times but they gave in the end :D 

16 minutes ago, quee said:

That's a blast from the past! Had forgotten about him, he used to be good in FM and had a good patch of form irl as well.

Yeah, was decent on older FM :D Apart from being  banned from football and arrested for match fixing in real life :lol: 

fdc2868fba0f54ea1f67438c6a397619.png 

4aba6bf63dd892250aae7fb3f1222327.png 

Another brilliant season, surprised to see Napoli, was our main title challenger. Wrapped up the league after we beat Frosinone. Been giving alot of youngsters few games this season.

4 hours ago, Ewan0404 said:

I know I need a back up left back, a new centre back as Caldara and Duarte were poor when I played them.

Also Rebic plays alongside Pellegri in my forward 2 pairing and played really well. 

Vina is really good, from Palmeiras iirc? I got him, and he has Italian second nationality, him or Pellegrini are good for left back. Nehuen Perez is an amazing centre back if he is still at Atletico with a 13m release clause, he is non-eu though.

On 25/05/2020 at 13:43, john1 said:

a4bf42f7eed20b938a07be02544e88cd.png 

bb1ba99e2ebdde79b81b176ccc47622b.png

02dce6a2304a5a076e39079704a30986.png 

Got my youth intakes, tad better than last ones, here are top rated ones. Will be retraining Pavarini to DC, think he's better playing there than at RB. They beat U's18, 4-1 :eek: 

I'm more concerned about your 16 year old who looks 50!!

5 hours ago, jonathan44 said:

I replaced him with Plizzari

Plizzari, Dimarco, Gouiri and co., our Bari saves have a lot of parallels! My Gouiri was a lot better, but I was unable to keep him for that reason.

3 hours ago, quee said:

I forgot you started your save way before @jonathan44, was wondering why the pre-patch.

What version are you both using? I started this save ages ago and then took a few months break and picked it up again once lockdown started, so I'm probably on an older version than most, but I don't even really remember where to look to find out what it is.

6 hours ago, Ewan0404 said:

A lot of us have gone for Armini this year it seems. Caldara has taken a massive hit in attributes since FM19.

46 minutes ago, Weston said:

A lot of us have gone for Armini this year it seems. Caldara has taken a massive hit in attributes since FM19.

Yeah, I missed out on Armini whilst he was still going fairly cheap. Ended up getting Perez in from Atletico for 13.25m release clause and he has proved an absolute bargain, even though he is non-EU!

2 hours ago, Weston said:

Yeah I got Armini in season 1. Was around 1 million. Started the last 2 campaigns and he's now valued over 20 million. 

22 minutes ago, Stu_UBJ said:

Seems I can sign Gaetano for free from Napoli, but kind of feels like cheating....

If you're Bari and affiliated with Napoli you can sign a lot of their players for free, actually. I've asked SI about this and they say it's working as intended, though it does feel a little exploit-y at times. I've just made a personal rule for myself that I will only use it to sign players below Squad Player status.

It makes sense though, you share the same board. Udinese and Watford do similar things. Sign Gaetano, I did!

18 minutes ago, Weston said:

If you're Bari and affiliated with Napoli you can sign a lot of their players for free, actually. I've asked SI about this and they say it's working as intended, though it does feel a little exploit-y at times. I've just made a personal rule for myself that I will only use it to sign players below Squad Player status.

It makes sense though, you share the same board. Udinese and Watford do similar things. Sign Gaetano, I did!

Yeah, the more I think about it, the less I feel I'm cheating the game haha. Gaetano looks like he will be an absolute star. Not interested in permanent move at the moment, but have got on loan with £1k buy fee, just in case they change their mind!

19 minutes ago, Stu_UBJ said:

Yeah, the more I think about it, the less I feel I'm cheating the game haha. Gaetano looks like he will be an absolute star. Not interested in permanent move at the moment, but have got on loan with £1k buy fee, just in case they change their mind!

I also initially loaned him but after 2 goals and 3 assists in his first 2 games I signed him on the free right then and there haha

image.thumb.png.71e74f412ef8ff2619e1e6ab97ce2f80.png

So after winning the league and cup with Milan in season 2 we are building a squad to defend out title and then this happens.

image.thumb.png.4f5a32169b44d35fef169ff7fa0d2b01.png

He was unhappy and we barely used him so we are elated to have received this much for him. £40 million up front and 6 instalments of £5.25 million every 6 months for three years. We also have a 20% sell on clause.

7 hours ago, Weston said:

Plizzari, Dimarco, Gouiri and co., our Bari saves have a lot of parallels! My Gouiri was a lot better, but I was unable to keep him for that reason.

What version are you both using? I started this save ages ago and then took a few months break and picked it up again once lockdown started, so I'm probably on an older version than most, but I don't even really remember where to look to find out what it is.

I started this on the 9th of November so probably 20.0 (beta etc), ironically this was my first save on FM20. If I started again I wouldn't play the same team and I thought I had unfinished business. Yeah, it seems Dimarco is readily available on alot of saves (looked at him for a newly promoted PremierLeague side in a different game) and Gouri was available for peanuts after a season or 2. I didn't really want to sign a Plizzari/any GK on deadline day, but VMS didn't like me :)

On 26/05/2020 at 11:28, Weston said:

How did you get them to agree to let you do this? I've been begging my board for affiliates for years and the best I've managed is two Serie C clubs I don't really want to send my players to anyway...

Always request when you don't have any fixtures for your youth sides, that's what I found out in FM19 and it helped. So far, positives response in all my requests in FM20.

I always tend to request affiliates twice per season, midseason break and at the end of the season. Though, I found that the board need to trust you, so give it the 2nd season onwards for it to be effective. A list of clubs will be provided instead of you having to approach one yourself.

[center332.png?lm=1536916058

SSC Bari Season 2 Summer Window[/center]

After a 1st season promotion, we needed to strengthen the squad as much as possible before our return to Serie B. 

Valerio Mantovani - free transfer from Salernitana - DC
Ebrima Darbo - free transfer from AS Roma - DM/MC
Riccardo Tonin - free transfer from AC Milan - ST/AML
Fausto Rossi - free transfer from AC Reggiana - DM/MC/AMC
Davide Buglio - free transfer from Padova - MC/DM
Pietro Beruatto - free transfer from Juventus - DL/WBL/ML

155819bb55fc0db265a32153e0e0bbaa.png

So along with the extension of loans for Laribi, Antov, Ivanov and Openda, we added quite a few loans to the squad to bulk it up before our season. Standout arrivals would be Luca Ranieri, Marco Carraro, Sebastiano Luperto, and Gianluca Gaetano (who can be signed for just £1k at any point of the loan!). Now our team is looking very good, with plenty of depth in every area.

7af8fbe847255a1e5a01b85da5f21203.png
cdd12fb8c533cb71cb0cd5eb03640aa5.png

So quite a few released players, along with Scavone, who moved on a free to Catania. 

56f7f0f16c9e13948d70b663f59c3cac.png

So a really good pre-season means we go into the season with high morale and already on a good run of form. We're expected to finish 18th, but I think we will finish well above there

Have any of you had succes with your DoF buying players (either for the first team, or the U squads) for you? Massimo Taibi buys some (quite expensive) players for my U squads, but they never had a really good star rating at all. But the AI teams are always buying some really exciting players. Juventus especially, it seems.

8 minutes ago, Adzke said:

Have any of you had succes with your DoF buying players (either for the first team, or the U squads) for you? Massimo Taibi buys some (quite expensive) players for my U squads, but they never had a really good star rating at all. But the AI teams are always buying some really exciting players. Juventus especially, it seems.

I'm a control freak as far as signings go so I do it all myself but the times I had one (And didn't edit the permissions for him) he only went on to buy bang average players for big fees.

Edited by RVP32

Just now, RVP32 said:

I'm a control freak as far as signings go so I do it all myself but the times I had one (And didn't edit the permissions for him) he only went on to buy bang average players for big fees.

Me too. But I do like the idea of having a DoF "above" me. Especially in Italy where is seems DoFs grow on trees.

I am disappointed in his signings, though.

Ascoli 2nd season Jan window

1082455722_Screenshot2020-05-27at19_22_30.thumb.png.0e55a0ef218de504aaeb948ba97c5051.png

Slow January – bought one promising midfielder and got rid of two who weren't playing. Clementi, a perfectionist, was napped from Pisa, and looks good. We'll see what happens with him.

1686934085_Screenshot2020-05-27at17_58_08.thumb.png.41d4108bb8a559d75310394e88a1b43c.png

I also secured another midfielder, who will arrive on a free next summer – Andrea Ghezzi, a really fun, professional player.

364494048_Screenshot2020-05-27at18_31_50.thumb.png.aa168cfbc9f41cc129920007a2092759.png

Finances are relatively secure now so I'm making my first facilities upgrade.

595270490_Screenshot2020-05-27at18_29_20.thumb.png.05fcdae471fbe3a86c0e049bca21af93.png

9 hours ago, quee said:

Always request when you don't have any fixtures for your youth sides, that's what I found out in FM19 and it helped. So far, positives response in all my requests in FM20.

I always tend to request affiliates twice per season, midseason break and at the end of the season. Though, I found that the board need to trust you, so give it the 2nd season onwards for it to be effective. A list of clubs will be provided instead of you having to approach one yourself.

What do you mean about youth fixtures? Also I'm basically untouchable at this point, the chairman is just difficult.

I couldn't get a single new affiliate until I canceled all of the existing ones besides Napoli. I proposed twice and both were rejected, so I allowed them to propose twice and they were both mediocre Serie C clubs. I accepted both. I ask every time it pops up again in the possible options to request.

6 hours ago, Stu_UBJ said:

After a 1st season promotion, we needed to strengthen the squad as much as possible before our return to Serie B. 

So along with the extension of loans for Laribi, Antov, Ivanov and Openda, we added quite a few loans to the squad to bulk it up before our season. Standout arrivals would be Luca Ranieri, Marco Carraro, Sebastiano Luperto, and Gianluca Gaetano (who can be signed for just £1k at any point of the loan!). Now our team is looking very good, with plenty of depth in every area.

So quite a few released players, along with Scavone, who moved on a free to Catania.

Ranieri! Another longterm player of mine. I brought in Luperto to Bari on FM19 too.

That's a LOT of players to lose for free, though! I sold them all but Antenucci before their contracts ran out so I could net a couple million, which made a huge difference.

6 hours ago, Adzke said:

6 hours ago, RVP32 said:

Personally I keep the DoF at first because terminating him costs too much and I don't have enough scouts, so I use him to actively scout targets for me. But I never hire one after that.

As far as delegating transfer activity I find it best to immediately turn off the ability for any staff other than you to sign any contracts, though I let my assistant, etc., offer for players, just to see what they find. 99/100 times it is utter trash, to the point where I'm actually shocked how someone with a JPA above 5 could be interested, but 1/100 they may find a young lad worth bringing in for cheap.

No matter the ability, it's very often someone who is on an expiring contract, and they offer to pay for a transfer instead of going Bosman, which is annoying, but then again I guess I've told them they can't offer contracts anyway.

1 hour ago, Weston said:

What do you mean about youth fixtures?

As it said. No fixtures for the youth teams. So, end of season or at the start of season. Especially if you're looking for loan affiliates.

19 minutes ago, quee said:

As it said. No fixtures for the youth teams. So, end of season or at the start of season. Especially if you're looking for loan affiliates.

Is there a certain dialogue option corresponding with this being an issue? Sending players on loan, perhaps?

10 hours ago, Weston said:

Ranieri! Another longterm player of mine. I brought in Luperto to Bari on FM19 too.

That's a LOT of players to lose for free, though! I sold them all but Antenucci before their contracts ran out so I could net a couple million, which made a huge difference.

I had tried to sell them all but nobody was biting unfortunately! Finances are not too bad at the moment, and the "no debt" is a rare thing for an Italian club, so I am not complaining at all!

82b4e8ff8de6c6a27370d69e31134e31.thumb.png.c89176da2500f2e40f96874e920ce69b.png

After losing 2-1 in first leg of semi final, I expected a horrendously tight second leg. What a performance from the boys, we now play Liverpool in the Champions League final at Puskas Arena and hope to go one better than last year. FORZA ROMA <3  

13 minutes ago, oakesypvfc said:

82b4e8ff8de6c6a27370d69e31134e31.thumb.png.c89176da2500f2e40f96874e920ce69b.png

After losing 2-1 in first leg of semi final, I expected a horrendously tight second leg. What a performance from the boys, we now play Liverpool in the Champions League final at Puskas Arena and hope to go one better than last year. FORZA ROMA <3  

Do you have a screenshot of Esposito by any chance? Got him in in Januari and am going to groom him into an inside forward on the left to play alongside Pellegri but I'm interested to see where his ceiling lays.

18 minutes ago, RVP32 said:

Do you have a screenshot of Esposito by any chance? Got him in in Januari and am going to groom him into an inside forward on the left to play alongside Pellegri but I'm interested to see where his ceiling lays.

2046086453_SebastianoEsposito_Profile.thumb.png.6e0e977dc87179f5b7357bbcfb684a09.png

That's him in 2024 at age of 21, think he still has some progression left in him aswell :hammer:

33 minutes ago, oakesypvfc said:

2046086453_SebastianoEsposito_Profile.thumb.png.6e0e977dc87179f5b7357bbcfb684a09.png

That's him in 2024 at age of 21, think he still has some progression left in him aswell :hammer:

Thank you! Looks really good at that age and he looks really similar to Pellegri in terms of striker type so that's an exciting feat to see him on the left alongside the man himself!

10 minutes ago, RVP32 said:

Thank you! Looks really good at that age and he looks really similar to Pellegri in terms of striker type so that's an exciting feat to see him on the left alongside the man himself!

I'm surprised Pellegri gets that good tbh, looks bang average on my save under AI management 

1 minute ago, oakesypvfc said:

I'm surprised Pellegri gets that good tbh, looks bang average on my save under AI management 

Well, technical attributes are nothing special (Really similar to your Esposito) while mental stats are slightly better and more well rounded compared to him but physically he's an absolute beast.

But yeah, I got this same feeling with Boadu every save tbh. He always becomes bang average. There are just some players who don't get good unless you manage them.

5 minutes ago, RVP32 said:

Well, technical attributes are nothing special (Really similar to your Esposito) while mental stats are slightly better and more well rounded compared to him but physically he's an absolute beast.

But yeah, I got this same feeling with Boadu every save tbh. He always becomes bang average. There are just some players who don't get good unless you manage them.

I thought my Esposito had turned out pretty damn good thankyou very much 😂

18 hours ago, Stu_UBJ said:

56f7f0f16c9e13948d70b663f59c3cac.png

So a really good pre-season means we go into the season with high morale and already on a good run of form. We're expected to finish 18th, but I think we will finish well above there

This is really cool, same team but we went in very different directions (I bought Luperto on FM19 but he wouldn't come to me in Serie B with Bari). Flippo Costa was my favourite loanee from Napoli, although Leandrinho was a great signing for Serie C. Have you still got Filppo Berra? I sold him this summer as he was unhappy but he gave me 3 great seasons as Mr Dependable.

Just wanted to also comment on Daniel Maldini, I brought him in as a RW/LW cover and after losing Vignato and Costa to injury, he's come in and played really well. His attributes aren't amazing but he's really pushed his way to first choice. Has anyone managed to prize him away from Milan?

image.thumb.png.cede5e68560c3c33ddb6267570a29a99.png

1 hour ago, RVP32 said:

1 hour ago, oakesypvfc said:

33 minutes ago, RVP32 said:

22 minutes ago, oakesypvfc said:

I had him on loan for a few years and he was good, but he went back to Inter and was benched and stagnated, which is sad.

It's annoying because there's a bug in the game where he should be HGC for me now but he isn't, and I would've liked to have signed him from Inter now that he's unused there and I have the money, but it's not worth it if he's not recognized as HGC for registration purposes. So be aware this may happen to you too and SI seems to have no idea why or any way to fix it.

Edited by Weston

17 minutes ago, oakesypvfc said:

I thought my Esposito had turned out pretty damn good thankyou very much 😂

He really is, don't worry about it! :lol: Just got to give my talisman some credit before he decides to make a mockery out of me. :)

9 minutes ago, Weston said:

I had him on loan for a few years and he was good, but he went back to Inter and was benched and stagnated, which is sad.

It's annoying because there's a bug in the game where he should be HGC for me now but he isn't, and I would've liked to have signed him from Inter now that he's unused there and I have the money, but it's not worth it if he's not recognized as HGC for registration purposes. So be aware this may happen to you too and SI seems to have no idea why or any way to fix it.

Yeah, I got this same problem with Zaniolo and Pellegri. Zaniolo is home-grown in his profile but not when I register him for competitions. Pellegri has been with me for 3 years before his 21st birthday (I'm pretty sure since he's only 21 now and I'm in season 4) but he isn't even listed as homegrown at club. It really annoys me.

26CA1D4F-3977-4A1B-8846-2908DF9B0A51.thumb.jpeg.873ec0347ccb4d4232a5e25ffe8cf374.jpeg

VENEZIA FC - 2020/21 - End of Season Review

Safety

Thankfully we were able to maintain out position from the  January update and thanks to a switch in formation managed a 13th place finish, one point above Sampdoria in 14th. I feel this is where we deserved to finish and its a placing i'm happy with and should act as a positive springboard for next season.

The team showed grit and determination throughout the season as highlighted by a 1-1 draw with Torino where we went 1-0 down after 4 minutes and then had Lollo sent off on 11 minutes. We kept things tight and the ever impressive Rollheiser equalised on 66 mins. We had the chance to get a victory, however, Fiordilino missed a penalty in the 92nd minute. 

Shortly after turning down the Sampdoria job we got back to back wins over Atalanta and Parma with 1-0 scorelines and were then surprised to be offered the Fiorentina role. 

Tactical Switch

Ok, we'd just got two wins on the bounce and I'd been offered two much bigger jobs in the space of a fortnight, but I still wasn't happy with the football being produced by the 4-3-3 so I switched it up to a 4-2-3-1 (DM) formation and immediately I was in love with the new match day experience I was receiving. The football we played flowed better and we were creating more chances. I've still not got the exact players I need but that's what this coming off-season is for.

We got a 2-0 win over Bologna in the first game in which we scored one of the best team goals I've ever seen on FM and followed that up with a 1-0 win over (the then) 4th placed Roma

Juventus, one the way to a treble (!) gave us another whooping in a 5-0 defeat and we faced Milan in the next game in which I witnessed the craziest 13 minutes of football I've ever seen:

We were dominating the game when Romagnoli gave Milan the lead with a deflected effort and it stayed 1-0 until:

50 mins - Fiordilino scored an amazing curler into the top corner from 20 yards. 1-1

52 mins - Siebatcheu scored a thunderbolt from just inside the area to give us the lead. 2-1

53 mins - Paqueta equalised. 2-2

56 mins - Campana puts Milan ahead - 2-3

63 mins - Hernandez sent off!

We piled on the pressure and Donnarumma really kept Milan in the game until Aruma, on as a sub, tucked away a through-ball on 76 mins to make it 3-3.

Our safety from relegation was confirmed with five games remaining and thankfully so as a glut of injuries meant we picked up just one win and a draw in those last games.

Conclusion 

I'm happy we finished where we did but we are still way off competing for the Euro places.  We only got 2 wins from our last 11 games and lost 4. We still need a striker who is going to get us goals. Siebatcheu did ok and scored 7 in 28 but I really wanted 12+ from him. His backup, Girotti, scored 3 in 10 which is promising for a youngster. We also need Naci Unuvar to take a step up in his 3rd season. Playing as an attacking inside forward he scored 0 goals in 14 starts and 21 sub appearances. Remembering back to my Rennes save in season 4 he was in the PSG starting line up and doing really well so I just need to keep giving him playing time I guess.

Off-Season Needs

As touched on above I could do with a reliable striker, however money will be tight and i'm not going to splash the cash for the sake of it. Rollheiser has been playing and developing well on the right wing and I suspect he'll be able to play well in the striker role and it may be easier to find a replacement winger than a prolific striker. 

Fiordilino is doing well as Segundo Volante and Zuzulini has peformed admirably in the DM role, getting a 6.98 OVR role for the season. He's now 30 and I may see if there's a better replacement available for cheap but again, if not i'm happy that he can fill the role for another season. He's a hard tackling, brave, determined Argentinian and every team needs one of those!!

Any cheap recommendations welcome!!

5A669E84-8C0A-4311-8447-D394AEE86232.jpeg

Edited by Matt_1979

2 hours ago, RVP32 said:

He really is, don't worry about it! :lol: Just got to give my talisman some credit before he decides to make a mockery out of me. :)

Yeah, I got this same problem with Zaniolo and Pellegri. Zaniolo is home-grown in his profile but not when I register him for competitions. Pellegri has been with me for 3 years before his 21st birthday (I'm pretty sure since he's only 21 now and I'm in season 4) but he isn't even listed as homegrown at club. It really annoys me.

CL rules are slightly different so that may be confusing you, but in any case, could you please post your examples in that thread I linked to? I want SI to look at this issue and fix and it if we give them more examples that should hopefully both draw their attention to it and make it easier for them to solve things.