[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

2 hours ago, FMbeginner said:

or if to go for a bigger side such as Roma or one of the Milan clubs.

Keep the save going and go somewhere else. Create a story with your save. That is my suggestion. 

1 hour ago, Matt_1979 said:

What would happen if Gallardo left River Plate in Argentina for the floating city?

Looking forward to it!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, FMbeginner said:

It looks like my save at Sassuolo is at an end... a consortium came in and sacked me in January 2021 when I was sitting in 7th and on a good run of form.... they brought in Fernando Santos, the Portugal manager. Gutted that save is over... unsure whether to reload my save as Pescara (discovered I tucked away a save from the beginning of the second season after promotion to Serie A) or if to go for a bigger side such as Roma or one of the Milan clubs.

I do have an older save from November 2020 as Sassuolo but unsure what to do... 

Gutted for you, mate.

I'm not a fan of takeovers and sacking the manager when they are in a good place. All the work just went out the window because of some pre-determined settings.

If you really want to try for a different outcome, I would say go for it. November to January shouldn't be time consuming. I'm not sure if anything will change, though? Maybe ask for a new contract?

2 hours ago, Matt_1979 said:

2B96AE82-9120-4B91-87D3-4B8380E05208.thumb.jpeg.ee0b803a820ab85a78e87a26fa86675c.jpeg

What would happen if Gallardo left River Plate in Argentina for the floating city?

Well, we’re going to find out. I’ve created a couple of his tactics into the game and will try to pick players to replicate his favoured personnel. Hard pressing, high work rate, fast paced. 

So, Milan save abandoned?

11 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

bringing Donnarumma on a free

Donnarumma switching Rossoneri for Nerazzurri for 0 would cause the city of Milan to burn down - WOW

4 hours ago, FMbeginner said:

It looks like my save at Sassuolo is at an end... a consortium came in and sacked me in January 2021 when I was sitting in 7th and on a good run of form.... they brought in Fernando Santos, the Portugal manager. Gutted that save is over... unsure whether to reload my save as Pescara (discovered I tucked away a save from the beginning of the second season after promotion to Serie A) or if to go for a bigger side such as Roma or one of the Milan clubs.

I do have an older save from November 2020 as Sassuolo but unsure what to do... 

Sorry to hear that. Would you not consider continuing the save, though? Could be exciting to find a new job and kick on. I feel like it would be more fun to start over with your current manager and his experience than from scratch, no?

8 hours ago, Rober82 said:

Golden generation wow! But then you read further....

Since it is relative to your club, this wouldn't surprised me at this point in Serie D.

I'm not a fan of the golden generation monicker, though. Seems to lose all meaning in FM :lol:

I really missed the older FM descriptions of regens coming through, especially players from the same area as your club.

4 hours ago, Weston said:

Donnarumma switching Rossoneri for Nerazzurri for 0 would cause the city of Milan to burn down - WOW

I really doubt that as since he got Mino as agent everyone expects they will force their way out sooner or later. I've heard irl rummors about a 50M bid from Inter this winter. I don't think he really wants to go there probably using it for more money. Def going to PSG or Premier League.

2 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

I really doubt that as since he got Mino as agent everyone expects they will force their way out sooner or later. I've heard irl rummors about a 50M bid from Inter this winter. I don't think he really wants to go there probably using it for more money. Def going to PSG or Premier League.

Part of the problem is, how much have he been improving since breaking through? Does seem to stagnate a lot at Milan and his situation with the fans previously won't help him to stay either. If Milan can get back into title contenders mode, he might be tempted to be part of that project. If it is more of the same, unlikely he will stay much longer.

I think he would fit well at Madrid, a big challenge still and a room to improve. PSG might not be a great challenge for a GK like him to develop further.

32 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

24 minutes ago, quee said:

Part of the problem is, how much have he been improving since breaking through? Does seem to stagnate a lot at Milan and his situation with the fans previously won't help him to stay either. If Milan can get back into title contenders mode, he might be tempted to be part of that project. If it is more of the same, unlikely he will stay much longer.

I think he would fit well at Madrid, a big challenge still and a room to improve. PSG might not be a great challenge for a GK like him to develop further.

Wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Milan someday but to Inter for free would surely be too much to go smoothly.

10 hours ago, Weston said:

Sorry to hear that. Would you not consider continuing the save, though? Could be exciting to find a new job and kick on. I feel like it would be more fun to start over with your current manager and his experience than from scratch, no?

I might hang around and see if any other jobs become available... I only have the italian leagues as playable (slow laptop) so hopefully a decent Serie A job is available soon! If not, I will reload my Pescara game and give fighting relegation a second try

Foggia is playing in Serie C next season, after a overwhelming campaign in Serie D.
Playing attacking 433 we overran most of the teams we faced, and they also struggled to score on us!

Not point mentioning any of the players, as most are not good to come along or are leaving as contracts run out.
Scouting hat on, looking into the free market as no funds available.

2020-05-16 (44).png

Ascoli mid 1st season

Muddling along in mid table, splitting the results pretty evenly between wins, draws and losses. That's what I expected this season and I'm fine with that, as going up would not have been ideal with this squad.

1134033642_Screenshot2020-05-17at12_09_29.thumb.png.6e9a1952bf618363fc786151ce5bc456.png

I have kind of settled on an XI which I think is rather balanced, but by moving Ninkovic to the AM strata leaves me with too many AMCs and too few LMs, so that's something I might address in the upcoming transfer window. Other than that, I can't see any holes that desperately need plugging and will rather do transfers with the next season in mind. Might look for a few expiring contracts and make a list of loan players for next season.

2034273890_Screenshot2020-05-17at12_10_59.thumb.png.5b10e1dc01c72e4de7556ee6485a9905.png

The squad hierarchy is starting to shape up, but so far without anyone stepping up as a team leader. I suspect Brosco and/or Padoin might do so soon.

1438415888_Screenshot2020-05-17at12_24_06.thumb.png.dc3555cb1381742b1106e64d1a564053.png

Leonardo Sernicola, a player on loan from Sassuolo, was someone I was going to use as 2nd or 3rd string right back until I could terminate his loan in January, but with RM's Michele Cavion's injury, Sernicola got an unexpected run in the team and has been our best player along with our striker, Trotta, this first half of the season. I'm considering making Sernicola's stay permanent, will negotiate with Sassuolo this window – there's no clause attached to the loan but I will not be shelling out over 500k preferably. We'll see.

1218039880_Screenshot2020-05-17at12_11_49.thumb.png.2361bcc2e0be4c30e2437bf524c5ff42.png

In other news, finances are pretty strict and the wage budget is too tight. I'll get rid of 2-3 players, maybe loan players who I'm paying wages for, soon.

192970321_Screenshot2020-05-17at12_11_32.thumb.png.d1f5a401ed07cbb406e330663849abfe.png

And lastly, I'm quite liking the look of the youth intake preview here. Would love to get a promising DC and GK.

1989602973_Screenshot2020-05-17at11_47_24.thumb.png.78106b37d4cf727b506e7ebe5b58de81.png

Ascoli 1st season Jan window

First, we suffered quite a blow when we didn't manage to secure a new deal with Mario Piccinocchi, our DLP – but he wanted a big contract I couldn't give him with the financial situation at the club, so he'll leave at the end of the season.

1470336209_Screenshot2020-05-17at13_42_48.thumb.png.53a0a807a6e516096b2a1693f1881d75.png1256170790_Screenshot2020-05-17at13_42_55.thumb.png.ee034b388d6124684c5ebdaf580cf667.png

I also sold fringe players Nahuel Valentini (DC) and Giacomo Beretta (ST) for a combined 200k (they were on 7k p/w combined which was quite handsome for fringe players). I replaced Valentini by getting forum favourite (never tried him) Nicolo Armini on a loan from Lazio and Beretta was replaced with Ricardo Matos from the u20s. I also terminated 3 loans of players who were either not playing or on wages I wanted to get rid of. I also released 2 or 3 players on handsome wages to free up some more space there. Another player I got in on loan with an optional buy clause of 1.9m (probably won't activate that high a clause) is the promising Tommaso Barbieri from Novara, who will come in as backup DR for Christian Andreoni who picked up a bad injury and won't play much for the remainder of the season.

1808971320_Screenshot2020-05-17at14_17_05.thumb.png.2360f7cb4e1df25182a1318b8ed289ca.png

I extended the loan deals of Luca Ranieri (DL), Sernicola (DR/MR) and Gravillon (DC), so that they expire at the end of next season. That removes some of the concerns for the next season.

Overall, just some cleaning and trimming done.

Edited by Sysiphus

So, I reloaded my game as Sassuolo before the takeover and got to May before another takeover succeeded... and I survived this time! 2 games left to play and sitting in 5th, so hopefully I can hold on for a Europa League spot. The board have submitted bids for Cengiz Under & Isak (around 18mil each)... Quality players, but wages of 93k & 43k respectively is a bit high for players I don't really want. How does it work with the transfer budget? I only have 17mil currently, will these deals actually go through? Who else has experienced this?

4 minutes ago, FMbeginner said:

So, I reloaded my game as Sassuolo before the takeover and got to May before another takeover succeeded... and I survived this time! 2 games left to play and sitting in 5th, so hopefully I can hold on for a Europa League spot. The board have submitted bids for Cengiz Under & Isak (around 18mil each)... Quality players, but wages of 93k & 43k respectively is a bit high for players I don't really want. How does it work with the transfer budget? I only have 17mil currently, will these deals actually go through? Who else has experienced this?

Yay! You followed my advice :D

I believed the board will pay for the transfers, so your budget will be intact (never experienced a takeover before, but I read some examples of your situation).

6 hours ago, Rober82 said:

Not point mentioning any of the players, as most are not good to come along or are leaving as contracts run out.

Was expecting a regaling story of Foggia's swashbuckling first season :(

2 minutes ago, quee said:

Yay! You followed my advice :D

I believed the board will pay for the transfers, so your budget will be intact (never experienced a takeover before, but I read some examples of your situation).

I did continue the original save for a few months, but the only jobs that came up were the Roma job (they wouldn't even interview me) and Genoa (where I missed out after an interview). I didn't fancy my Pescara save, not just yet anyway.

If it doesn't affect my transfer budget that would be fantastic! What did you read? 

4 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

The squad hierarchy is starting to shape up, but so far without anyone stepping up as a team leader. I suspect Brosco and/or Padoin might do so soon.

This is after 6 months?

Leonardo Sernicola, a player on loan from Sassuolo, was someone I was going to use as 2nd or 3rd string right back until I could terminate his loan in January, but with RM's Michele Cavion's injury, Sernicola got an unexpected run in the team and has been our best player along with our striker, Trotta, this first half of the season. I'm considering making Sernicola's stay permanent, will negotiate with Sassuolo this window – there's no clause attached to the loan but I will not be shelling out over 500k preferably. We'll see.

Nice story, would love it for him to stay with you for a long while yet :D

And lastly, I'm quite liking the look of the youth intake preview here. Would love to get a promising DC and GK.

From Ascoli as well!

1 hour ago, Sysiphus said:

I extended the loan deals of Luca Ranieri (DL), Sernicola (DR/MR) and Gravillon (DC), so that they expire at the end of next season. That removes some of the concerns for the next season.

Overall, just some cleaning and trimming done.

Taking shape nicely there. So, you will have 3 RBs in your plan for next season?

3 minutes ago, FMbeginner said:

If it doesn't affect my transfer budget that would be fantastic! What did you read? 

I think it was one of the earlier Roma or Milan save in the thread (page 20+ maybe), maybe it was @Matt_1979's Milan?

The board bought 2 players as well after a takeover (IIRC it was 2 extra midfielders that were not needed), but the transfer budget was undisturbed, not sure about the wage additions though.

A few examples in the other threads as well, some good examples in the Takeover thread I think (read too many posts to remember what or where I read them :lol:)

15 minutes ago, quee said:

Was expecting a regaling story of Foggia's swashbuckling first season 

No real story to tell I am afraid! :D

We were ovewhelming favourites and won. All the players had just joined the club, so not much was possible in the market
. All had contracts that expire, and league rules says can not give any player over 500 a week, which of course many have already. This rule is in place until you get moved up in june, and by then they are about to expire :D
None was worth keeping anyway, so it is a brand new 16 players on a free in the summer!

Let's see if I get to keep those!

3 hours ago, Muttley84 said:

Squadra Azzura in this summer with 10 of the players coming from us, including a soon to be debut for Esposito. Will be interesting to see how many of them are starters in official matches.

Italy_-Senior-Squad31e40172fa5ff8bb.png

Italians from Inter? Football Manager is so unrealistic! ;)

2 minutes ago, Weston said:

Italians from Inter? Football Manager is so unrealistic! ;)

:lol:

I like the new feature in FM20 where they tallied up which club produced the most Italian players for the Azzuri.

Roma was in the first 2 seasons, then I think it was either Bologna or Lazio for the 3rd season (can't recall the 3rd season).

Another very successful season with Bari!

After 6th and 4th place finishes, this year we jumped another two spots to land a solid 2nd in the league with more points than the winner did in each of the previous two seasons (85 and 88). Elsewhere we bowed out respectably in the CL R16 to Manchester United despite leading for a time in both legs, and narrowly beat both Milanese clubs en route to my first ever loss to Napoli in the Coppa Italia finale. My CL group included CL winners Real Madrid and EL winners RB Leipzig, yet still we prevailed.

image.thumb.png.982a48dd3152f43c3282e07dad5c2503.pngimage.thumb.png.92cf1b6e32a26bc19c8999aa1c42ae1a.png

The clear match highlight was the home match against Milan. After losing 1-0 at San Siro, they came to San Nicola only needing a point to secure the title in the 3rd to last match of the game. But we had other plans, breaking my managerial record of 6 goals in a game to put 7 past the defending champions, with my golden boy Fortuna bagging his first hattrick and narrowing our GD difference to -1 in the process. It was never on the cards, but this was the closest we came to a title race before they easily secured their second straight scudetto by winning the following match. I think it was this moment that truly cemented our place as a force to be reckoned with.

1946737540_ScreenShot2020-05-16at10_13_34PM.thumb.png.44f8e157ba4ca332e75fb83a284f6d61.png

Now what comes next? Nearly every player in my very young squad is wanted by at least one other club, and both Manchester United and Liverpool (who sacked Allegri of all people) are wanting me! Do I jump to England, or do I go for glory at home?

No seriously, what should I do? :lol:

After one season of holiday I finally managed to get Palermo into Serie C!

Nice thing the board managed to get an affiliation with Inter to loan players maybe I'll get some youngsters off to start our climbing to Serie A

Captura de ecrã 2020-05-17, às 19.58.15.png

Started as AC Milan last night for my latest save as I wanted to restore them to their former glory. 

I have a few principles that I want to abide to as much as possible. 

Aim of 25 man squad maximum.

Minimum 15 Italians.

Each season don't sign more than 5 players (unlimited u20 players though to the youth team)

Net spend on transfers no more 50 million a season.

If I don't sell anyone the most I can spend is 50 million.

Promote at least 1 youth player a season. 

I will update the thread with a ok me screenshots tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Stackalee said:

That's gonna be a massacre. :lol:

it's going well. 10 in 8 games so far 

didn't have that much of a budget so this is what I managed to bring in to Sicilia.

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 00.16.00.png

Or do I finally go for this..? This is the problem with FM... stay with your team too long and they feel impossible to leave and the other club you wanted to join isn't doing that well anyway. We finished above Juventus! If I went there and had to reshape the team I'd probably be worse off than if I stayed with Bari, with which I could launch a serious title challenge next year...

image.thumb.png.d39407065cd57df6eb700f23a64ca6b1.png

6 ore fa, Weston ha scritto:

Or do I finally go for this..? This is the problem with FM... stay with your team too long and they feel impossible to leave and the other club you wanted to join isn't doing that well anyway. We finished above Juventus! If I went there and had to reshape the team I'd probably be worse off than if I stayed with Bari, with which I could launch a serious title challenge next year...

image.thumb.png.d39407065cd57df6eb700f23a64ca6b1.png

Juve <3 

16 hours ago, quee said:

This is after 6 months?

Yes, by the end of January.

16 hours ago, quee said:

Nice story, would love it for him to stay with you for a long while yet :D

Sassuolo's asking price of 800k was a bit too steep for me so I managed to extend his loan to the end of next season, with no wages paid which is great for me.

16 hours ago, quee said:

Taking shape nicely there. So, you will have 3 RBs in your plan for next season?

Not really, at least that's not the plan! I have Christian Andreoni and Raffaele Pucino as my DRs now, they are 27 and 29 years old and both are on over 2.5k p/w, which I think is a little too high. Andreoni is out for the season and I suspect I will get rid of him after that. Barberi, who I just got in on loan, is just on loan for this season but I might extend that if I can or try to buy him, as I don't see Sernicola as a right back after his performances on the flank. So it will probably be Pucino + hopefully Barberi, if not him then Sernicola can back that position up of Pucino picks up a bad injury.

Long time lurker in this thread and my god it has exploded with activity recently so only catching up!

Having already done an Atalanta and Palermo save and not being able to get into any other saves in other leagues, I have decided to start a save with Bologna!

2 minutes ago, Trevomac said:

Long time lurker in this thread and my god it has exploded with activity recently so only catching up!

Having already done an Atalanta and Palermo save and not being able to get into any other saves in other leagues, I have decided to start a save with Bologna!

Welcome! Looking forward to see how you get on :D

I forgot how much fun it was to play in Italy. Just finished my first season, I was totally hooked on since yesterday.

There's really not much of a story. We've on it all and by a big margin. Esposito and Maldini were true legends around Serie C and I hope I can manage to retain them for the Serie B season. There's been ongoing talks for a takeover at my club but I don't really know how's it going to end. It's the second time we go under a takeover, with the first being on the first season with a Croatian man leading the consortium and wanting to sell them in like 7 months :lol:

Captura de ecrã 2020-05-18, às 15.21.36.png

Captura de ecrã 2020-05-18, às 15.25.16.png

Captura de ecrã 2020-05-18, às 15.25.21.png

8 minutes ago, João14 said:

I forgot how much fun it was to play in Italy. Just finished my first season, I was totally hooked on since yesterday.

There's really not much of a story. We've on it all and by a big margin. Esposito and Maldini were true legends around Serie C and I hope I can manage to retain them for the Serie B season. There's been ongoing talks for a takeover at my club but I don't really know how's it going to end. It's the second time we go under a takeover, with the first being on the first season with a Croatian man leading the consortium and wanting to sell them in like 7 months :lol:

Captura de ecrã 2020-05-18, às 15.21.36.png

Captura de ecrã 2020-05-18, às 15.25.16.png

Captura de ecrã 2020-05-18, às 15.25.21.png

Did you have professional status in Serie C?

When I done a Palermo save we were still semi-pro and I could only dream of getting loans like that in. Players were choosing Serie D teams over me

On 16/04/2020 at 17:44, quee said:

Trying to keep track of who's managing who in this thread since the beginning (who has posted at least an update here):

? = status unknown since last post/update

bold = active/still playing/just started/have recently made an update in April.

1. @themario - Milan
  2. @yellowforever - Inter?
  3. @Chris2509 - Brescia (status: save ended)
  4. @GunmaN1905 - Inter (twice) (I believed he has stopped playing FM20 now :D)
  5. @gandrasch - Inter?
  6. @jonathan44 - Bari?
  7. @Carlf788 - Perugia?
  8. @Maxuma - Venezia?
  9. @Daws88 - Roma?
  10. @n1mez - Was Roma, Was Milan, Parma currently (latest update in 2023)
  11. @alexdbaf - Roma?
  12. @Vokes - Brescia?
  13. @turgi - Was Milan, Atlanta, Catanzaro currently, Continuing previous Atlanta save currently (2022)
  14. @Rober82 - Was Lecce, Brescia, Foggia in Serie D (new) (latest update in season 2)
  15. @Juventus - Juventus?
  16. @303jonas - Inter Milan?
  17. @DazBlade - Sassuolo?
  18. @Ronaldo Beckham - Was Cagliari, Parma currently (status: save ended).
  19. @CR#7 - Lazio (status: save ended)
  20. @joeys - Avellino?
  21. @FifaBing - Milan?
  22. @hbsssj - Milan?
  23. @lfc7 - Atlanta?
  24. @Firehouse - Perugia?
  25. @2481 - Parma?
  26. @Adzke - Was Juventus, Reggina currently (latest update 2022/2023)
  27. @Stu_UBJ - Pro Vercelli (status: save ended)
  28. @lblanc - Inter Milan (status: save ended)
  29. @WilsonJuve - Monza>Napoli>Chelsea>Juventus (in 2025), Cesena (Youth only save), Bologna currently (new career save)
  30. @john1 - Milan, Pescara>Atlanta currently (latest update 2021/2022)
  31. @LucasBR - Roma (currently in 4th season)
  32. @citylad20 - Roma?
  33. @Knox316 - Bologna currently.
  34. @XuluBak - Was Atlanta, Frosinone (status: save ended)
  35. @Cas46 - Roma? (last update 2029 in game)
  36. @quee - Parma (4 months) then restarted, currently Parma again (3rd season - End of Season 2021/2022)
  37. @dubby151 - Brescia?
  38. @Constantine - Modena? (previous update 2027)
  39. @CRN711 - Parma (latest update in 2024)
  40. @Matt_1979 - Was Torino, Milan (latest update Season 4 - on hiatus), Venezia currently (new)
  41. @Weston - Bari (latest update in 2024)
  42. @Vizzini - Milan (latest update in 2024/2025)
  43. @Eddie Boop - Lazio?
  44. @Mr_Demus - Chievo (sacked), Palermo currently (holidayed first season - currently at start of 2021/2022)
  45. @Muttley84 - Udinese (last update: save ended), Crotone (status: save ended - relegated 2020/2021), Inter currently (new)
  46. @Fraser - Genoa (latest update in 2021/2022 pre-season)
  47. @bendixkunert2 - Brescia (status: save crashed), Palermo (status: save ended - sacked 2021/2022), Fiorentina currently (new)
  48. @rafaelbenitez - Torino, Milan currently,
  49. @ajt - Catania
  50. @ParanoidBuddha - Juventus
  51. @DaaNMaaN - Liverpool>Lazio currently (joining in 2021)
  52. @sedge11 - Lazio (new) (latest update season 4)
  53. @RVP32 - Roma (new) (latest update season 3)
  54. @dennislauridsen - Milan (new) (latest update season 2 - 2020/2021)
  55. @Sh0tee - Parma previously 2025-2032 (6 years journeyman save), Sampdoria currently (new)
  56. @oze07 - Roma or Atlanta (new)?
  57. @HiggyTMT - Parma (new) (save abandoned), Palermo currently
  58. @oakesypvfc - Roma (new)
  59. @Akustik - Milan (new) or Atlanta (new) or Roma (new)?
  60. @shaunb96 - Fiorentina, Pescara currently (new)
  61. @OlivierL - Palermo? (new)
  62. @RaffiK6 - Cagliari (new)
  63. @Kaiduss - Milan (one season only), Bologna currently (new)
  64. @Flash Gordon - Sampdoria (5 seasons)>Real Madrid currently
  65. @Micks112 - Empoli (latest update end of season 2)
  66. @FMbeginner - Sassuolo currently (new) (latest update season 3)
  67. @Unforced error - Cavese in Serie C (sacked in Serie B)>2 months unemployment>Modena (started in Serie C) currently in Serie B season 2022
  68. @Sysiphus - Ascoli currently (new)
  69. @AceCream - Hellas Verona currently (new)
  70. @Jumping Jack Flash - Albinoleffe currently (latest update in season 4) (new)
  71. @cmason84 - Milan (updates can be read at this blog)
  72. @João14 - Palermo in Serie C (holidayed first season) (new)
  73. @Ewan0404 - Milan (new)
  74. @Rasnaldo - looking for suggestions?
  75. @Trevomac - Atlanta, Palermo, Bologna currently (new)

So, around 45 players currently active. Interesting to see if some of the earlier players still playing in Italy or have moved on.

Special mentions for WilsonJuve, the only player continuing his career save by changing clubs so far. :D

We welcome #69 - 75 as new players, totalling our active numbers to 45 (who has made a post/update in the past 2 months) :D

#40 sees a new save going with Venezia.

There have been recent updates from #13, 14, 26, 30, 40, 41, 45, 52, 53, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73.

@João14 Nice, similar to my experience of Maldini, he doesn't seem to get a lot of love as a player (I guess because he doesn't have great PA?) but his distribution of attributes really lets him shine when given a chance. Good luck in Serie B!

5 hours ago, Rasnaldo said:

Hey guys I'm planning to start a save with a serie C club. Any recommendations for a club which is not expected to get promoted first season?

Not an expert in Serie c, so can't say who is or isn't expected to come up in the first season.

By checking wiki, Piacenza is currently in Serie C and have spent a total of 33 seasons playing at that level. Only Lecce (who is now of course in Serie A), a total of 35 seasons spent more time in the 3rd tier of Calcio than Piacenza.

Might be an interesting team to do?

19 minutes ago, Trevomac said:

Did you have professional status in Serie C?

When I done a Palermo save we were still semi-pro and I could only dream of getting loans like that in. Players were choosing Serie D teams over me

Yes. They had a takeover on the first season and got pro on Serie D I guess. That Croatian man still injected money in this year which got me some salary money for loans, but now he wants to leave :(

Edited by João14