[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Il 26/11/2019 in 13:49 , Bilbaoboy ha scritto:

There are a couple of interesting posts on here on team Like Messina, Bari and Catania but they have been totally ignored with everyone getting excited over a Roma Inter or even Juve save, Seriously it's like playing fifa on novice level, your not building or overcoming anything 

Without trying to sound  snob the game is so much more richer when you take a **** team lower down which catches your eye and you learn a bit about the clubs history and culture, you have to actually use your wits and take real gambles when buying players

Sorry but everyone play how prefer. Talking about me, I am a noob (is already a miracle if I win with a top team) and as a Juventus addicted I wouldn't be able to see the cpu making them fall down with ridicolous transfers.

That said there are many things that conditionate the difficulty of a save. You can even start with a bad team but if after you don't disable the first transfer window, you download tactics, you don't keep attributes hidden, you read online who are the wonderkids / CA-PA of players and you manually search them instead let your chief scout manage the scouting and choose just between the players they suggest you, you restart the save after a bad game/injury etc etc the game becomes the easiest ever.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

On 29/11/2019 at 16:37, quee said:

How is Cistana?

He's doing a job but nothing special - will likely move him on in the next season or so. He has quite a low Workrate attribute, which i can't abide. I like to build my squad with high values in Workrate, Teamwork and Determination - as these are the core attributes throughout the squad I'm building. 

I am having trouble getting the most out of Dybala and Ronaldo, more so Dybala. I used the pregame editor to make Dybala a striker at 20 position and AM at 17. I switched it around. In reality he's a striker. I currently use Dybala as a DLF on the attack in 4-2-3-1. He only has 5 goals and 1 or 2 assists halfway way through the season. Ronaldo is out wide. 

I need any tips to get the most out of them, especially Dybala. 

On 29/11/2019 at 14:49, Vokes said:

Brescia

2020/21

Predicted Finish of 15th.

Personal aim of top 6/7 (Euro Cup spot).

Finished 3rd !

Excellent finish. Was 2nd for large parts of the second half of the season. The team really came together in an attacking sense with Vignato doing a superb job on loan, Tonali bossing midfield and Varnier-Papetti-Bonifazi trifecta dominating in defence.

2021/22

Predicted Finish: 10th.

Board is looking for a top half finish, a quarter final appearance in the cup and to be competitive in CL. They've also added another Club Culture item: Make the most of set-pieces.

Aiming for: CL qualification. And qualify for 1st Knockout Round.

Transfers In: Calabria (£30M), Locatelli (£16.75M), Varnier (£10M), Laurenzi (£2.4M), Esposito (Loan), Gollini (Loan), Vignato (Loan), D'Amico (Loan)
Transfers Out: Tonali (£37M), Zmrhal (£5.25M), 

Had to let Tonali go on his £37M release clause to Zebre but that has meant a £50-60M transfer kitty overall. And most of that has been splurged on Calabria, Locatelli and Varnier. Squad is now virtually all Italian - just have Spalek and Curcio left over as the non-Italians. Have filled out the remainder of the gaps again with Loans and youth.

1 hour ago, Vokes said:

He's doing a job but nothing special - will likely move him on in the next season or so. He has quite a low Workrate attribute, which i can't abide. I like to build my squad with high values in Workrate, Teamwork and Determination - as these are the core attributes throughout the squad I'm building. 

Hopefully he will get some upgrade, stats wise, since he's called up to the recent Italy squad IRL.

Bari April 2021

image.thumb.png.727071fcbd2f6f2d4b0e1f7058381099.png

These are my transfers for the year, GK was awful and wanted to leave so he left for Leicester and I brought in Lee Grant and later Iverson on loan. Lots of loanees, couldn't convince many to join with a max wage of £5.25k/week. Nico has been ever present since joining for a nominal fee after signing a pre-contract agreement.

image.thumb.png.75cec4b0425f3a3d36bc68ce548b95f2.png

Been doing ok in the league, Brescia and Sassuolo have been top 3 all year. 6 matches to go and still have to play Sassuolo who convincingly beat me 4-nil with Hamed Junior Traore scoring his only 3 goals of the year against me so I think I may end up in the playoffs which is still far better than my board expected.

No-one wants to join me on a pre-contract agreement due to the wage cap so next year is gonna be tough promotion or not, lots of players don't want to extend their loans and have 6 out of contract.

I manage Inter Milan.

Won Serie A in my first season (ahead of Juventus). However lost to Lyon in 1/8 finals in Champions League. Now halfway into second season. I am 2nd in Serie A, five points behind Juventus. And I will meet Lyon again in 1/8.

Transfers in 2020:
- Barella for 25 mio euro (pre-determined)
- Sensi for 20 mio euro (pre-determined) -> awesome player
- Sandro Tonali from Brescia for 43.5 mio euro
- Erling Haaland RB Salzburg for 42 mio euro
- Nicolo Zaniolo from Roma for 74 mio euro
- Sergio Gomez from Dortmund for 1.9 mio euro (what a bargain for this wonderkid)
- Belotti from Torino for 43 mio euro

Transfers out in 2020:
- Mauro Icardi to PSG for 70 mio euro
- Lautaro Martinez to Chelsea for 111 mio euro
- Brozovic to Man Utd for 61 mio euro
+ some others

Edited by 303jonas

I started a game as Sassuolo as I've really enjoyed watching them this season and they have some very good young players but it's also quite a challenge.

34 games into the first season and I'm sat in 10th with mixed results. Having looked at other people's saves in this thread I've done 'OK'. I just can't get my team scoring goals though -Berardi is my top scorer with 5 (:lol:) but my defence is pretty solid apart from defending set pieces. I've been playing a 4-3-3 wide and players like Rogerio and Locatelli are developing well.

My signings were Amin Younes who has been disappointing like most of my forward players, I also signed Paulo Ghiglione to add depth at RB/RWB with Adjapong already out on loan for the season and Toljan on loan at the start.

My plan is to try a 3-5-2/5-3-2 next season with Adjapong and Rogerio bombing down either wing. I've agreed to sell Raspadori to Spurs for £11m with future clauses and a deal to sign Marco Varnier from Atalanta for around £4m. I'm desperately trying to finish the 4 games off tonight so I can get my teeth into pre-season and organise my squad, they have an outrageous amount of players out on loan!

52 minutes ago, DazBlade said:

I started a game as Sassuolo as I've really enjoyed watching them this season and they have some very good young players but it's also quite a challenge.

34 games into the first season and I'm sat in 10th with mixed results. Having looked at other people's saves in this thread I've done 'OK'. I just can't get my team scoring goals though -Berardi is my top scorer with 5 (:lol:) but my defence is pretty solid apart from defending set pieces. I've been playing a 4-3-3 wide and players like Rogerio and Locatelli are developing well.

My signings were Amin Younes who has been disappointing like most of my forward players, I also signed Paulo Ghiglione to add depth at RB/RWB with Adjapong already out on loan for the season and Toljan on loan at the start.

My plan is to try a 3-5-2/5-3-2 next season with Adjapong and Rogerio bombing down either wing. I've agreed to sell Raspadori to Spurs for £11m with future clauses and a deal to sign Marco Varnier from Atalanta for around £4m. I'm desperately trying to finish the 4 games off tonight so I can get my teeth into pre-season and organise my squad, they have an outrageous amount of players out on loan!

Nice update! Enjoyed this kind of save more, tbh. Slow and steady!

Screen for Raspadori? Never heard of him.

3 hours ago, quee said:

Nice update! Enjoyed this kind of save more, tbh. Slow and steady!

Screen for Raspadori? Never heard of him.

Here's Raspadori. He's a great prospect and I was reluctant to sell but I had a potential revolt on my hands!

Also attached my tactics in case anyone notices anything glaringly obvious that I'm doing wrong.

Raspadori.png

Tactics.png

On 01/12/2019 at 03:14, Rober82 said:

As season in Lecce was fun! Thank you Old Lady for dropping points in the last game against Udinese :D

2019-12-01 (3).png

2019-12-01.png

Wow, respect ! How did you manage to win the League the first season with Lecce 😱 ? Could you share with us what approach did you follow and was tactics did you use ? Good job 👍

3 hours ago, alexdbaf said:

How did you manage to win the League the first season with Lecce

It was a test of a Knap tactic that worked really well, and 7 new players to fit the roles better.(Jairo and Sanchez on the wings should really be bought by any small team. They dont cost many mill. Meling for left back as well 1,2m £.)
A good tactic should be able to take any italian team to europe first season, as the gap aint that far.
Apart from Juve that is.

Sadly the tactic, as most, went useless after the update to 20.2.

Approach: Leave nothing to coincidence. Best staff possible, important to get Ass Manager with 15 mot, and as high team management as possible. Discipline, determination also as high as you can get.
Dont care that much about judging player abb and pot, hes not gonna do that anyway.
Play 8 friendlies to max tactic fam.
Always try to look for players who fit better, with some potential. If i have to sell the best midfielder for 10m, to get a better centerback, winger and striker each for 1m now and 7m over 3 years then i do it.
Always gonna make money if you succeed anyway.

But there are many ways to play the game, each for its own :)

This was a tactic test after all, if i had to build my own it would be harder.

12 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

@Rober82 I was just about to start a new save with Lecce cos I just love their kit lol.

Any advice please, I don't think I will use a Knapp tactic as they always seem like a cheat when I use them and ruins the fun of the game.

I will try get a decent Assistant Manager, any advice on who to keep, who to buy etc.

Not a great squad, and you dont have a lot of money, so gonna need to sell upfront, and sign for 1m + the rest over 3 years. Depends on who you get sold.

You`ve god a ok GK in Gabriel. But defense is crap. RB should do with Benzar, hes ok.
Would consider nuying Alan Franco as cd, as well as Tonelli on loan. Leftback Birger Meling for 1.2m.
Dependig on formation, i would get a winger for each side if you are gonna play with those.
Jairo is really good for total 1.3m, and Ivan Sanchez on left for total 2.9m.

Central midfielders should have enough, Imbula is really good on loan, and Shakov Tachtsidis and Petriccione should give you enough there for at leat until January.

Strikers are all on loan, Farias scores a lot as att forward, and Lapadula is a good pressing forward. Babacar also on loan didnt do much.

You should look to offer out some to get money.

if youre not gonna use AMC then i would offer out Mancosu as hes 31, and can give you 3m.
Same with Rispoli as you have Benzar as first choice, and Fiamozi should do as backup.
The big one is Filippo Falco who could get you 5m. If you keep him youre gonna be short for cash, and Jairo is as good for 1m. A few other to try to sell or get out on loan to get wages away are majer tabanelli and so on.

Also some young ones under 23 in the first team squad worth under a mill, should go out on loan as you have many players.

Good luck! :) Im using this tactic if you want to try. Its another test. No exploits in this ME so far, so no cheat tactics.

Now with Brescia,
trying to get Balotelli to move his ass. Was gonna do this one without signings, but they dont have wingers and the board sold the one i have. Regretting not signing CDs, as im conceding a lot.

2019-12-07.png

FM20SympathyforthedevilKnapZaipLeipzigTweak.fmf

20 hours ago, CR#7 said:

Anyone had any experience with Lazio ?

I can't say that i have. But look at the players they have. The truly have an amazing squad. 

Immobile, Savic, Alberto, Correa, Parolo, Felipe.. 

They have a sick team. Sadly i can't play with them, because i love Roma. 

15 hours ago, n1mez said:

I can't say that i have. But look at the players they have. The truly have an amazing squad. 

Immobile, Savic, Alberto, Correa, Parolo, Felipe.. 

They have a sick team. Sadly i can't play with them, because i love Roma. 

First Season

No Transfers

They’re SUPERB !

5-1-2-2 DM WB

Especially Ciro, Savic, Luis Alberto, Correa are absolutely amazing.

So managed to get promoted in 2nd, Sassuolo managed to draw 3 and lose a game as the final 4 games so promotion!

image.thumb.png.5c55bc07a8403d395ceb8e6420c7ccc4.png

Huge overhaul was required, 5 players left, 3 retired and 6 loanees returned to their parent club(s) left my squad awfully short. I was given ~£9 million so with the additional wages I had free I could afford to bring 14 players, a few on loan but enough to give the league a go. My biggest hopes for the season lie with Alessio Riccardi who joins us for a 3rd straight season on loan and Amine Gouiri for 1.5 million from Lyon to lead the line.

image.thumb.png.e28ea8978ce7131f815f77b31dfb7f6e.png

I wish I had screenshotted my pre-season chat with the team, they all disagreed with me completely about even trying to stay up, with all of them saying that we should expect to just go down. First 4 games I've scraped a win, a draw and two losses. Anything above 18th is a bonus, I am the favourite to get relegated...

6 hours ago, n1mez said:

Yup. It seems utterly ridicolous that they have such an amazing team :D

Why?

SMS and Luis Alberto are maybe a bit overrated on FM, but considering all the EPL teams with players who're vastly overrated, Lazio is fine.
Immobile, Sergej, Correa and Alberto have proven to be class players time and time again, especially this season.
Strakosha is a very good, young keeper. CBs are average, Lulić is getting old on LWB, Leiva is useful, but also old. Lazarri is very good. Fairly rated, imo.

2 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Why?

SMS and Luis Alberto are maybe a bit overrated on FM, but considering all the EPL teams with players who're vastly overrated, Lazio is fine.
Immobile, Sergej, Correa and Alberto have proven to be class players time and time again, especially this season.
Strakosha is a very good, young keeper. CBs are average, Lulić is getting old on LWB, Leiva is useful, but also old. Lazarri is very good. Fairly rated, imo.

Hmm maybe you are right. They are just truly world stars in FM - dunno if they are that in real life. 

8f4291682002cb8e13485567184f3174.png

Nothing huge, but I'm kind of proud of this team. I expected to have at least one more season in Serie B, but then we just went out to destroy everybody and lost only one game until we clinched the Championship. Also Palmieri - what a beast, my God.

Edited by joeys

On 10/12/2019 at 04:48, quee said:

Yes, Despodov! He's one of my favourite find and success story in FM19! You can read about it in my Parma updates :lol:

Yeah, I have Chong on loan from Man Utd, but after 5 games and an average rating of 6.55 I've given Despodov a run and he's scored 4 goals in 7 including this brace.

image.thumb.png.e5969c13c7c6c450fc03400f2a4f660c.png

Upto 8th in the league after a easy win vs bottom of the league Sampdoria. Injuries are starting to hit me, and I've been unable to fill the bench so far this season.

8 hours ago, jonathan44 said:

Yeah, I have Chong on loan from Man Utd, but after 5 games and an average rating of 6.55 I've given Despodov a run and he's scored 4 goals in 7 including this brace.

image.thumb.png.e5969c13c7c6c450fc03400f2a4f660c.png

Upto 8th in the league after a easy win vs bottom of the league Sampdoria. Injuries are starting to hit me, and I've been unable to fill the bench so far this season.

That's what I liked about him, he's a good goalscorer. And his freekicks!

Interesting that he's cheaper in this version!

19 years old Sebastiano Esposito from my Inter team is developing into a world beater. Already 1st choice striker on Italy national team and heading towards topscorer title in Serie A (in sharp contest with Insigne and C. Ronaldo).

Excellent technical and physical stats.

Esposito.png

Edited by 303jonas

2 hours ago, 303jonas said:

19 years old Sebastiano Esposito from my Inter team is developing into a world beater. Already 1st choice striker on Italy national team and heading towards topscorer title in Serie A (in sharp contest with Insigne and C. Ronaldo).

Excellent technical and physical stats.

Esposito.png

Looking good! I'm planning to get him on loan initially when I start my save next time. Not sure if he can be bought though.

Yo everyone.

I had the most insane AC Milan game, which i really loved and had a very exciting squad.. After my second season, the club got new owners, and they went and bought Betancour from Jove for 90 mio£, and Naby Keita for 65 mio£, even though i had for my CM/DM's.. Tonali, Bennacer, Luis Alberto, Bruno Guimares, Lucas Paqueta, Franck Kessie, so my motivation have gone down to zero.. Im sad :(

On 19/12/2019 at 00:02, n1mez said:

Yo everyone.

I had the most insane AC Milan game, which i really loved and had a very exciting squad.. After my second season, the club got new owners, and they went and bought Betancour from Jove for 90 mio£, and Naby Keita for 65 mio£, even though i had for my CM/DM's.. Tonali, Bennacer, Luis Alberto, Bruno Guimares, Lucas Paqueta, Franck Kessie, so my motivation have gone down to zero.. Im sad :(

Actually that sounds really exciting, i never had a tycoon takeover randomly happening in my saves, so i would just go ahead and try to create a real dream team Milan if i were you. 

as for the negative aspect of "easily dominating the league" well lets be honest- even a save with Venezia, it will eventually be inevitable and even a mediocre FM player will eventually dominate its save game anyway. 

Edited by CapaJr

On 18/12/2019 at 14:02, n1mez said:

Yo everyone.

British Tycoon took over my Milan game....been amazingly fun. Have won Serie A now two years running, but still trying to get CL glory. 

10 hours ago, CapaJr said:

Actually that sounds really exciting, i never had a tycoon takeover randomly happening in my saves, so i would just go ahead and try to create a real dream team Milan if i were you. 

as for the negative aspect of "easily dominating the league" well lets be honest- even a save with Venezia, it will eventually be inevitable and even a mediocre FM player will eventually dominate its save game anyway. 

Well.. They destroyed my economy by doing this, and the fun i had with the game. The 2 players were not better than the ones i had, and i had no money to strenghen other areas..

13 minutes ago, n1mez said:

Well.. They destroyed my economy by doing this, and the fun i had with the game. The 2 players were not better than the ones i had, and i had no money to strenghen other areas..

I feel for you. I would be in the same shoes as you.

Only think I can suggest is sell them after a season? You should make good money from them (Bentacur usually goes for high prices anyway).

5 minutes ago, quee said:

I feel for you. I would be in the same shoes as you.

Only think I can suggest is sell them after a season? You should make good money from them (Bentacur usually goes for high prices anyway).

Yes and that was my other option. Keita i can sell for the same i think. But 90 mil pounds for Betancour.. Holy smokes