[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

Well heres the latest update on my Career.........there was a lot of going back and forth in my head before I finally made my big decision. (THIS IS A BIG UPDATE)
But before we get into the details here is a quick recap of the last few seasons for anyone new.
Season 1 MONZA Serie C -  WON SERIE C, SUPERCOPPA SERIE C, COPPA ITALIA SERIE C.
Season 2 MONZA Serie B - WON SERIE B
Season 3 MONZA Serie A - Finished in 8th position.

849FE18802C286197B59E8F80AA184C2072AFBB36CE68FB7660B5EF437E13B9CFB7555F8F58A2D15836B7F6E4ADAAF18D187A56019CE5FF5F4B2D2BA

Well I made the decision to leave monza after 3 fantastic seasons. There was two main reasons behind my decision. One the board were extremely unwilling to help grow any part of the clubs facilities despite our very positive bank balance. When pressed on the matter they would rather I left than change there mind. Bearing in mind what I had done for the club over the past three seasons I found this extremely annoying add to that they would only give me around £9m per season for signings and max wage of £20k a week there wasnt much option for growth going forward. And the second reason was simply if this was real life there would be no way I would pass up this chance!
As you can see from the screenshots above the media predicted a 3rd place finish and in the first match of the season and my reign we would play the defending champions Ac Milan. I knew the tactic I had built at monza was very effective and the only downside I had at that club was my defence. Now though I had Koulibaly and Manolas at the back so I was delighted to keep a clean sheet against such a strong side.
FB678AB6380E4F171E36096162F61C33C0059F98DD19A148190C0C1C828954C002BBB870D9ED6785A1EF8C5835EBDC69FAE5564C8F8295A654AE7789
These were the transfers I made for the season. Calabrese was a free agent emergncy RB at the start of my reign. I raided Monza for Bianconi the regen GK I bought from Brescia he would be my 2nd choice for the season ahead. Next we have Tsitaishvili who at £22m I thought was an absolute steal he was only 21 when we brought him in and he would offer competion for the MR position with Lozano. Esteves was one of my best transfers an actual right back and only 20 when joining his stats dont look as good as he plays another bargain at £14m. Pavesi......where do I start I only became aware of him when we got linked by the press. I decide to look at him and he seems to be a real solid italian regen ST only 17 when we signed him and yes it was a lot of money but when I became interested in him all the worlds clubs wanted him.....PSG, Madrid, Juventus, Man City, Barcelona etc so we took a huge gamble and had to offer him £40,000 a week to guarantee he joined. Started the season playing 8 games 0 goals scored and avg rating of 6.62 :( Odegaard was just cover for all my midfield positions but ended up being a very good loan deal. Audero for £20.5m was THE SIGNING OF THE SEASON Inter bid £45m for Alex Meret and I couldnt turn it down I decided to bring in Audero who was the same age (25) and pretty identical stat wise for his release clause of £20.5 million. He had a Phenomenal season. Aaron Wan Bissaka was a bit of a mistake I needed more depth in RB position and signed him not realising England had left the EU so he classes as a NON EU signing. And Waldir is simply a random brazilian who Allan is friends with. He wanted to move back to brazil as he was homesick so I offered to sign a friend which he accepted. Thankfully this guy was a free agent so win win for me.

Now to say the season started perfectly would be a understatement. As I said I knew my tactic was solid and with a actual decent team playing it I had high hopes.
Now this was serie A after 18 games played!!!!!!! And a couple of highlights from this season including our game against Bologna which was the COPPA ITALIA FINAL.
EA109E74061661C16C443CB5321DD60C4982D9F80D190D7B63872FF124C52EF7076C507ACCAADC2481B4D4F3130ECB1371FBCED374F169088DF53C14
Now I know your probably thinking the domination in the league is too much. I was thinking that too. But fast forward a few month and this is how serie A was looking.
3302BC44AF7AFDE04BE85D90CA3B1B62B074D0D028BE3DFCD5EB22E2A4F8DC34E22E8060A0E0FC2D3DC3B2EC94D0D6F2DE8DA4AA3E9F2A212866C86F
512B3F1F8DE5E7C4C168647EB2B79B77346208C391CE04D0B8DDC1BCA11B0DDC66C6AFF285D2B83B7332C2A0674C3377DA3317FE426B16C9E74E730C
In the second to last game of the season we managed to get a 1-1 draw away to Juventus which clinched us our first league title since 1990 and my first Scudetto on FM20 we alson managed to get to the Champions League final after winning Manchester City 4-0 at home in the semis before drawing 1-1 at there ground. The team we were due to face was back to back champions league winners REAL MADRID. Unfortunately we got the away side draw in the final which I beleive makes some kind of difference.
Here was the lineups for the big final. And the result.
C9C755B51CEEF29AB1E1996E88705EBC2063E61C4760F6FF68D07BBA1691B6233999B0C7F93B13AE
Insigne was carrying a knock so only made the bench in his place was my £40m pound 18 year old signing and our top striker this season Milik. Pavesi the player I was dissapointed with at the start of the season went on to score 2 goals in the champions league final and bring Napoli there first ever trophy home. (I actually wore a suit and light blue shirt/tie for this game as a wind up to my partner) and we went and won it. I can honestly hand on heart say this has been the best but most stressful save of football manager I have ever had and that is going back to the old championship manager days. But the feeling when Pavesi scored in the 85th minute to make it 3-1 is one I will not forget for a long long time. I cant even remember the last time I won the champions league in game so to do it like this was special. A lot of my players are aging though so there is some rebuilding to be done. Heres a few screenshots with various bits of info on the season. Including Pavesi Profile.
CDC527F58DA5159AF5B1E80F29072DEBB83F8EF00353B63288F869A2046CDD40236F3B5FEFAAE22082567A08A0DCC8BC6EEFF413CE5006412647B8BF
A6C2C8F500A84D74E24BDAF8BAEF7AAFA068CF3DE9F63270FC86893AB5A9AAA62EFE82457607D1BDA3C23B6B707C6ABCCC462EF05EE64C3D6FEFE474

Edited by WilsonJuve
Spelling

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

What’s the rules around non-EU players? Is there a limit? I’ve heard conflicting things. 

And what about in Europe?

51A7DA5F3D83A410C88D282868DFEA02061AF12F
Theres Serie A rules on the matter as far as CL no limit I beleive

31 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

A3C23B6B707C6ABCCC462EF05EE64C3D6FEFE474

Any screen for Tsitsaihvilli? I thought he was a regen, nice find! Never heard of him.

Nice treble! Congrats! :D

Odegaard seems like a good signing, I'm considering him myself, just incase Kulusevski won't be coming back for the 3rd season.

43 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

I can honestly hand on heart say this has been the best but most stressful save of football manager I have ever had and that is going back to the old championship manager days. But the feeling when Pavesi scored in the 85th minute to make it 3-1 is one I will not forget for a long long time.

Wow, congrats!

29 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

What’s the rules around non-EU players? Is there a limit? I’ve heard conflicting things. 

And what about in Europe?

At the start of the season, there should be a message indicating what you can do for non-EU signings. It will tell you if you already have a non-EU player taking up your slot.

Basically, one new non-EU player per season. You can sell your non-EU player already at the club ABROAD (or released him), in order to free up a 2nd slot.

The 3rd rule seems to be different each season, you can sign a 2nd new non-EU player if he meets the international caps requirements (at least 5 u21s or recent call up to the senior side, I think). Would be useful for youth internationals here.

The reason why I said it's different is, if you did the selling player abroad, you might not be able to do the 3rd condition.

In my 2nd season, I only got notification about the first two conditions, not the 3rd. Though, I believed it will appear if I made a new non-EU signing this season (still in July 2020). In January 2020, I had the option of the 3rd condition (you can usually check when making an offer, there will be an info on the left hand side if the player qualify for the condition).

Buying non-EU players already playing in Italy will not count towards any of the conditions needed.

Hope that make sense! :D

I made a mess in FM19 and it was not fun having to loan players out because their non-EU status overlaps from previous season.

51 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

51A7DA5F3D83A410C88D282868DFEA02061AF12F
Theres Serie A rules on the matter as far as CL no limit I beleive

Having just read this, the rules are clearer and easier to understand than FM19!

It answered some of the conditions I had doubts about and which restrictions should apply to my current Parma (2nd season).

Mine is the second restriction, so I could only buy non-EU players under condition 1 and 2, but not 3.

Edited by quee

28 minutes ago, quee said:

Any screen for Tsitsaihvilli? I thought he was a regen, nice find! Never heard of him.

Nice treble! Congrats! :D

Odegaard seems like a good signing, I'm considering him myself, just incase Kulusevski won't be coming back for the 3rd season.

5E0051BB5E61C799EF3BFC56300391A435F75346Can play anywhere in midfield really. Still only 22 so could grow a lot more too. As you can see from his stats he played well for me and the AI
As I said my Napoli team needs rebuilding in certain areas. I need another young striker and my two CB's dont have many seasons left. Chelsea just sacked there Manager though and they have Joao Felix, Jaden Sancho and Lautaro Martinez as a top 3:eek:

On a side note Fabio Cannavaro is back at parma on my save as manager.

Edited by WilsonJuve

34 minutes ago, quee said:

At the start of the season, there should be a message indicating what you can do for non-EU signings. It will tell you if you already have a non-EU player taking up your slot.

Basically, one new non-EU player per season. You can sell your non-EU player already at the club ABROAD (or released him), in order to free up a 2nd slot.

The 3rd rule seems to be different each season, you can sign a 2nd new non-EU player if he meets the international caps requirements (at least 5 u21s or recent call up to the senior side, I think). Would be useful for youth internationals here.

The reason why I said it's different is, if you did the selling player abroad, you might not be able to do the 3rd condition.

In my 2nd season, I only got notification about the first two conditions, not the 3rd. Though, I believed it will appear if I made a new non-EU signing this season (still in July 2020). In January 2020, I had the option of the 3rd condition (you can usually check when making an offer, there will be an info on the left hand side if the player qualify for the condition).

Buying non-EU players already playing in Italy will not count towards any of the conditions needed.

Hope that make sense! :D

I made a mess in FM19 and it was not fun having to loan players out because their non-EU status overlaps from previous season.

As clear as mud 😂😂😂

Thank you 👍👍

I’m in the search for a new striker to replace Ibrahimovic...

Preferably a DLF. 

Stevan Jotevic from Monaco looks very interesting. Great stats but only 2.5 stars, but he’s 30 years old. 

Has anyone used him? And does anyone take too much notice of the Star ratings for older players?

In my first Serie A match I went to San Siro to face the giant Milan. I had two goals called off by VAR and hit the woodwork twice. I lost 1-0 off a freak goal. It's gonna be a long season :lol:

3 hours ago, Matt_1979 said:

I’m in the search for a new striker to replace Ibrahimovic...

Preferably a DLF. 

Stevan Jotevic from Monaco looks very interesting. Great stats but only 2.5 stars, but he’s 30 years old. 

Has anyone used him? And does anyone take too much notice of the Star ratings for older players?

I don't use DLF (usually PF and TM), so can't even recall on the top of my head who would fit.

I think attributes are more important, so the stars ratings should only be used as a guide.

AC Milan - Season 1: End of season update

When we left off we had just got to the new year and AC Milan were joint top (with Juve, of course) after a sterling defensive display in which they has conceded only 8 goals in 17 games.

Leao was struggling upfront, having scored only 2 goals in the first half of the season and had been bench for the on-loan Rebic and the January transfer window had seen Juan Fernando Quintero and Enzo Perez come in from River Plate whilst Bonaventure left for pastures new due to both parties being unable to agree a new contract.

Could the Rossoneri topple the mighty Juventus? 

Did Leao the Wonderkid improve?

Did the Defense maintain their high standards? Read on to find out.

Injuries

Soon after the second half of the season commenced we were hit by a glut of injuries in the space of a week, notably to starting centre back Mateo Musacchio who damaged knee ligaments and would be out for 8 months. Right back Hans Hateboar, who was bought in as a replacement for the injured Andrea Conti, would miss 6 weeks and Theo Hernandez was on the sidelines for a month. 

Three of the starting back four. Not a good start.

League and Cup

Given the above you won’t be surprised to learn that we instantly crashed out of the Italian Cup in a 3-2 defeat to Fiorentina thanks to a last gasp Ribery goal, which was followed up by a 2-2 draw with Parma.

Five goals conceded in two games. I was ready to convert to a 4-1-3-2 with a Half Back to give more assistance to the makeshift defence, decided against a knee-jerk decision and continued as is. This was a good decision as we then went three games without conceding, including a victory over Roma

This was short lived, however, as loaned Simon Kjaer - standing in for Musacchio - got injured and would miss 5 weeks. Kjaer was replaced by Brazilian youngster, Leo Duarte.

A 2-2 draw with Lecce, followed with a 3-2 defeat to Juventus set the alarm bells ringing once again - another 5 goals conceded in 2 games!

By this time though, the starting defence had started to get back to match fitness and things settled down. We went on to condense only 5 goals in the next 15 games!!

This resulted in a 2ND place finish, 5 points behind Juventus. Above expectation and thanks, without doubt, to Donnarumma and the excellent defence.

Player Reviews:

So, how did Rafael Leao get on following his struggles in the first half of the season? Well.... he regained some form and scored 11 goals between January and April, finishing as the clubs top scorer! This impressive form also saw him selected to the Serie A Team of the Year  

New signings Quintero and Perez were solid, without being outstanding. Slotting straight into the starting 11 at AMC, Quintero racked up 2 goals and 4 assists in 21 games with a rating of 6.90, whereas Perez, deputising for Ismael Bennacer as the Deep Lying Playmaker, started 11 games. In this time we scored 2 goals, 0 assists and put up a good rating of 7.03.

I really like Perez. He keeps the ball moving with swift, short passes and is good defensively.  Nothing fancy, just a hard working, veteran ding what he needs to for the team and fulfilling his role perfectly, 

The jury is still out on Quintero. Although he was solid he didn’t really connect with the front two like i hope he did....and I’m disappointed with his four assists in 21 games. Although it’s possible that Laeo’s massively improved performances combined with Quintero joining the club aren’t purely coincidence.

Hateboer finished as the top assister with 10, whilst Hernandez finished second on the team with 7.

Awards

Fans Player of the season - Theo Hernandez

Serie A Goal of the Season - Lucas Paqueta (vs Cagliari)

Addio, Ibrahimovic 

The legendary Zlatan announced he would be retiring at the end of the season. He did himself proud, racking up 12 goals and 6 assists from the Deep Lying Forward role, not bad for a 38 year old!

His departure is a sad one, but in doing so he will free up 180k per week in wages!

Review

An impressive first season, doing much better than I’d hoped and we have secured Champions League football next season!

There’s a lot of work to do in player recruitment. Not only do i need to get good depth for some heavy rotating due to all the extra football, but theres also the matter of Ibra’s replacement as well as a new starting centre back.

I don’t want to go crazy with the spending - just yet - so will see what i can do.

The board have left the weekly wage budget the same, and have given me a £43m transfer budget.

The main focus, however, is extending Donnarumma’s soon to be expiring contract!

Thanks for reading, transfer news will follow soon.

50B12831-6F65-4530-BBC7-B086F8605ED5.png

11674442-472E-4C32-A5D7-58429B3A922F.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Matt_1979 said:

Hateboer finished as the top assister with 10, whilst Hernandez finished second on the team with 7.

Great performance from Hateboer despite his injury!

A good foundation getting 2nd in the first season.

Donnarumma definitely the one player to build a Milan side around, I think.

38 minutes ago, quee said:

Great performance from Hateboer despite his injury!

A good foundation getting 2nd in the first season.

Donnarumma definitely the one player to build a Milan side around, I think.

Yes, Hateboer did really well. Hernandez is great, will hopefully be a mainstay of the team for years to come. 

Special mention for Kessie too. 8 goals and tireless effort. 

I'm feeling quite inspired by all the Serie C teams you guys are playing as.

I'm considering teams that have some sort of history or teams with players too good for Serie C. I'm torn between Cesena as they have Simone Lo Faso, and Reggina as they have Germán Denis. Which club would you guys choose?

11 minutes ago, Adzke said:

I'm considering teams that have some sort of history or teams with players too good for Serie C. I'm torn between Cesena as they have Simone Lo Faso, and Reggina as they have Germán Denis. Which club would you guys choose?

Just had a quick look at both teams, Cesena seemed to have a much younger squad headlined by Lo Faso, and Reggina a lot older squad available.

Both are interesting and good options, I think I would go for Reggina because I liked their kits better :D

2 hours ago, quee said:

Just had a quick look at both teams, Cesena seemed to have a much younger squad headlined by Lo Faso, and Reggina a lot older squad available.

Both are interesting and good options, I think I would go for Reggina because I liked their kits better :D

Agreed, and I feel that Cesena would make for the most enjoyable longterm save. On the other hand, Regginas squad may convince me to jump clubs a bit more than I am used to.

Tough decisions...

Trying a lower league save, 10 games in as Cesena at the moment. They seem pretty good - slightly annoying that they're at the cap for loans from top flight clubs.

Spoiler

20200411151036_1.thumb.jpg.56c894af15614579b52fbced80dda0a5.jpg

Surprise of the season so far is Nicolò Vallocchia, who doesn't look like much but has been very good, especially for his age.

Spoiler

20200411150839_1.thumb.jpg.966bb3549584538f41d8e38ac76663a5.jpg20200411131003_1.thumb.jpg.bd6ef844be3f2d8119a983b193847c6f.jpg

11 minutes ago, Adzke said:

Reggina have Hachim Mastour as well. Will definitly be going with Gli Amaranto.

Now that's a name I've forgotten! Keep us posted on your save!

Welcome to the thread! :D

3 hours ago, Adzke said:

Pro Vercelli has the most history out of all of Serie C, and I've always wanted to try them but never done it. Check out their past if you don't know! They only recently got relegated from Serie B so they shouldn't be egregiously poor.

If you download a Serie D extension like I did in FM19, you can be Palermo, which are great. Starting with recently bankrupted clubs is an inspiring/difficult clean slate to built on, and going from Serie D to Serie A is the ultimate challenge (there are also some weird rules down there I wasn't prepared for, which spice things up). Alternately, you could holiday a season until they pop back up in Serie C.

I've also had a lot of fun with Catania in the past as they are a very unique club. Palermo and Catania are big rivals, obviously, but I find it endearing to bring a Sicily back to footballing relevance regardless of which club it is. It's kind of sad how they haven't had any representation up top in ages now.

28 minutes ago, Stackalee said:

Trying a lower league save, 10 games in as Cesena at the moment. They seem pretty good - slightly annoying that they're at the cap for loans from top flight clubs.

This is a new rule which is frustrating (and seems perhaps counterproductive if it means young players are less likely to find first team football). I learned quickly to always include the ability to terminate loans so that come January if you find an upgrade you can send someone home and swap the other in their place.

57 minutes ago, Adzke said:

Agreed, and I feel that Cesena would make for the most enjoyable longterm save. On the other hand, Regginas squad may convince me to jump clubs a bit more than I am used to.

Tough decisions...

I've been Cesena before - there's also a category of endearing mascots, and seahorses are up there for sure! I don't why or what happened, but I took them from B to A years ago and then got bored and abandoned the save halfway through the season. Maybe that was a busy year in real life?

Just now, Weston said:

This is a new rule which is frustrating (and seems perhaps counterproductive if it means young players are less likely to find first team football). I learned quickly to always include the ability to terminate loans so that come January if you find an upgrade you can send someone home and swap the other in their place.

No option to terminate any of these so far sadly, I think sometimes the button to terminate becomes usable after a while - but the details of when any why aren't clear.

6 minutes ago, Stackalee said:

No option to terminate any of these so far sadly, I think sometimes the button to terminate becomes usable after a while - but the details of when any why aren't clear.

I believe it's 28 days if the option is included in the contract. However, usually the ones you start out with from the beginning did not have this negotiated in. So negotiate them in moving forward.

Also, something that's really really frustrating about FM that I have been begging to be changed for years is the inability to pre-negotiate loans like you can pre-negotiate transfers before the window opens. You can't even search for players interested in or listed for loan until the window opens. This makes it incredibly difficult to plan for the future.

However, you are given the option to renew your current loans way before the window opens, if you know to look. Just open the window and try to negotiate an extension. You can usually get them for the same fee unless they want to give them a run in the first team (which can change later), which is always going to be cheaper than starting over for a new player once you've been promoted and fees increase.

Now, you may not know if you want to use the same players next season, but the good news is that if you renew them before they're sold or poached, that 28 day period should then begin July 1, so if you find someone better to replace them with in the summer transfer window you can send the old player home before the end of the month. What I normally do is try to re-sign all the starters before it's too late, and then find someone better to stack on top if I can, relegating last season's starters to the bench, but it doesn't always work out that way, both positively and negatively speaking.

Edited by Weston

The worst of it is none of the loan signings Cesena start with are making it in to my first 11. 

That's all good advice for next season though, cheers.

I was really hoping to do silly things like pick up Maldini and try to get him to develop into something useful but it can wait till next season.

Edited by Stackalee

1 minute ago, Stackalee said:

The worst of it is none of the loan signings Cesena start with are making it in to my first 11. 

That's all good advice for next season though, cheers.

I was really hoping to do silly things like pick up Maldini and try to get him to develop into something useful but it can wait till next season.

Yeah the first season is always really difficult to make sense of, especially with the first transfer window turned off as it should be. Usually for me it's build an okay enough platform in the first half that with some smart moves in January I can bring it home.

4 minutes ago, quee said:

Is there a bug in FM20 with transfer budget disappearing?

Don't think so - I guess you've already checked it's not either been absorbed into wage budget (player % increases maybe) or taken up by clauses from previous signings being met?

49 minutes ago, Stackalee said:

Man you aren't kidding - half way through the season just found out I'm allowed to make 5 subs in a game, freaky.

Yep, and in Serie D there are age requirements in your fielded XI too.

Edited by Weston

3 hours ago, Weston said:

Pro Vercelli has the most history out of all of Serie C, and I've always wanted to try them but never done it. Check out their past if you don't know! They only recently got relegated from Serie B so they shouldn't be egregiously poor.

If you download a Serie D extension like I did in FM19, you can be Palermo, which are great. Starting with recently bankrupted clubs is an inspiring/difficult clean slate to built on, and going from Serie D to Serie A is the ultimate challenge (there are also some weird rules down there I wasn't prepared for, which spice things up). Alternately, you could holiday a season until they pop back up in Serie C.

I've also had a lot of fun with Catania in the past as they are a very unique club. Palermo and Catania are big rivals, obviously, but I find it endearing to bring a Sicily back to footballing relevance regardless of which club it is. It's kind of sad how they haven't had any representation up top in ages now.

Even more possibilities!

Pro Vercelli have a really good squad with several high potential players, including Alberto Masi, whom any self-respecting Juve fan will remember. I am certainly saving them for a future save. The same with Palermo. Are they always promoted to Serie C in the second season? 

I am still going with Reggina to get my 00's calcio kick back on. But I will be going with either Pro Vercelli or Palermo, if Reggina doesn't work out for some reason.

3 hours ago, quee said:

Now that's a name I've forgotten! Keep us posted on your save!

Welcome to the thread! :D

I will certainly keep you guys updated, as I'm starting off now. I remember when Mastour was supposed to be the saviour of AC Milan and Italian football in general, he almost never played a professional game in his life, it seems.

39 minutes ago, Adzke said:

Even more possibilities!

Pro Vercelli have a really good squad with several high potential players, including Alberto Masi, whom any self-respecting Juve fan will remember. I am certainly saving them for a future save. The same with Palermo. Are they always promoted to Serie C in the second season? 

I am still going with Reggina to get my 00's calcio kick back on. But I will be going with either Pro Vercelli or Palermo, if Reggina doesn't work out for some reason.

I mean it's not a rule that they don't but I've run several simulations and they always have for me. The odds are pretty favorable for them and I'd be surprised if they didn't pop up after a year.

Well managed to sign Odegaard after his loan deal for £43.5m potentially raising to £56m Im very happy with that. Upon joining his value has shot up to £69m and he is still only 24. Absolutely devestated that Goretzka is transfer listed for £35m but wont talk to the club :( and for the first time playing FM20 Mbappe has left PSG for Man City in a £146m deal. Just realised something odd on my save too. Pietro Pellegri joined NY Red Bulls in the second season for a mere £2m and is still there 4 seasons later.

4 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Just realised something odd on my save too. Pietro Pellegri joined NY Red Bulls in the second season for a mere £2m and is still there 4 seasons later.

Had a banger of a year with him once in Serie B on loan from Monaco. Really sad to see his injury troubles in real life. Just checked my own save - he's at Huddersfield in the Championship...

Just now, Weston said:

Had a banger of a year with him once in Serie B on loan from Monaco. Really sad to see his injury troubles in real life. Just checked my own save - he's at Huddersfield in the Championship...

Jeez! I would rather be in NYC that at huddersfield in the championship. A 28yr old rugani just left Juventus for Monaco for £9m MADNESS