Are Non-League Teams No Longer Exempt From Disabling First Transfer Window?

Would just like some clarification on this, please.

Unsure whether I have a bug, non-league teams are no longer exempt from disabling of first transfer window, it's just the beta & will be the same as last year in the full game, or there's a new date from when you can attempt transfers.

Thank you.

On 04/11/2019 at 15:40, TWG85 said:

Would just like some clarification on this, please.

Unsure whether I have a bug, non-league teams are no longer exempt from disabling of first transfer window, it's just the beta & will be the same as last year in the full game, or there's a new date from when you can attempt transfers.

Thank you.

how you getting on with Kiddy.

This is my main save once the game drops....

3 hours ago, CoxieFM20 said:

how you getting on with Kiddy.

This is my main save once the game drops....

I've given it a break after the issues, but I was doing alright, mate.

Third in the league after five games. Four wins & a loss. Not bad going with Chester, Brackley & Spennymoor as the first three games & a predicted finish of 9th.

Fair amount of sorting out to begin with. Only an under 18s, so was left a sizeable first team squad including a number of real life under 23 players. Was able to begin an under 23s squad, but unfortunately couldn't convert any of the coaches without adding to the wage bill. No Kevin Poole as Goalkeeping Coach for some reason either. Got rid of Russell Penn via mutual consent, to free up some money & had pretty rubbish coaches. Brought in Chris Taylor from Micklestone  as my Assistant, who was my go-to last year & is a tremendous addition for non-league.

Edited by TWG85