[FM2020] Polish lower leagues - till 6th level (updated for 20.4 patch)

Isn't it possible, that if you create a new team, and some other update creates a team, both get the same ID, and it makes the files unable to load? If not, it's even better :)

As for the academies it's ok, but still, how many Polish teams have academies with players from abroad? If these are single accidents, it's ok, but if it appears in many clubs of lower levels, it still might look strange ;) as well as names not matching the nationality. But I realise that it might be difficult ;)

Lower league friendlies - perfect!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6TH LEVEL ALPHA FILE IS READY TO DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD

few important things to remember for alpha version

• File is made in basic rules so there's
  • There are few unassigned stadiums/cities - it shouldn't be a problem in alpha game and it will be fixed in final version
  • 6th level reputations are set as default, and facilities are similar.
  • Pro Junior System is not set (it will be when I'll convert to advanced rules)
  • I've tested the file for 2 years and it runs okay but if you get an error/crash - try to explain when or in what situation
  • Relegation/Promotion is not set yet so clubs will be shuffling a little bit.
  • ALWAYS SELECT ADD PLAYERS TO PLAYABLE TEAM when starting a new game
  • Club's status is usually semi-pro or pro - I know that there are many amateur clubs and it will be set in final version

One last thing - remember, it's alpha version so I don't recommend using this file for long save. 

If you have any questions/problems, if you encounter weird situations - please let me know because I can't find all bugs alone.

Enjoy the file and Merry Christmas !

• Bigpole changed the title to [FM2020] Polish lower leagues - Level 4th FULL VERSION RELEASED/ Level 6th ALPHA VERSION RELEASED

Niestety nie widzę dodatkowych lig, poniżej wrzucam zrzut ekranu (iMac).

Dodam, że folder „Sports Interactive” mam też w lokalizacji; użytkownik ---> dokumenty, ale w tej lokalizacji też nie widzę + innych dodatków, aw publicznym (jak jest na poniższym zrzucie) widzę wszystko poza polską ligą.

Proszę o pomoc, ponieważ chciałbym się cieszyć Twoją ciężko wykonaną pracą ;)

https://zapodaj.net/dbe1ff92952b7.png.html

Edited by Genor

16 hours ago, Genor said:

Niestety nie widzę dodatkowych lig, poniżej wrzucam zrzut ekranu (iMac).

Dodam, że folder „Sports Interactive” mam też w lokalizacji; użytkownik ---> dokumenty, ale w tej lokalizacji też nie widzę + innych dodatków, aw publicznym (jak jest na poniższym zrzucie) widzę wszystko poza polską ligą.

Proszę o pomoc, ponieważ chciałbym się cieszyć Twoją ciężko wykonaną pracą ;)

https://zapodaj.net/dbe1ff92952b7.png.html

sprawdź ten post, nie mam i nie używałem maca nigdy ale podobno zmienił się folder gdzie się zapisują/wczytują pliki.

Dev update: Probably before next week or in Monday I'll fix all bugs and set proper promotion/relegation at least till 6th level. And when 6th level will be ready - I'll switch to advanced rules and add 7th level in alpha state.

On 21/12/2019 at 17:18, avto said:

If You add new teams (and You have to for D5 and lower) it might cause ID conflicts with the other lower league updates from other countries. But I hope it won't. Till D4 there's no problem.

Not really, if you add new teams/leagues the only conflict would be that the IDs will shuffle if you start a new save.  If you added a graphic to that league/team, and then add new DBs, and start a new save, you need to re-check the id's and edit the config files in the graphics folders, and then reload the skin (clearing the cache first)

Edited by krakonico

28 minutes ago, kozimonster said:

I got promoted with Widzew to Ekstraklasa and I would like Widzew II to be playing in 3rd league (4th level), how to do it? And possibly how to edit the limit for foreigners in 3rd league?

I don't know if you can edit this with ingame editor. Widzew II is playing in 6th level so you have to 'wait' until reserve team will get promotion. And about editing foreigners - you have to do it in pregame editor as well.

1 minute ago, Iwabik said:

Lech II just got promoted to I Liga in my save. Is this a bug? I thought reserves can't be promoted to I Liga?

I haven't set this for alpha version (I thought it's disabled already) so sorry for problems, will be set for full release. And because II teams are overpowered as always - I'll disable them from promotion to II liga as well. Because 100% II Liga will be filled with Ekstraklasa reserve teams in few years which will kill the immersion.

6th level (Klasa Okręgowa) is released

• I've switched finally to advanced rules
  • Pro Junior system is implemented
  • Promotion play-off in II liga is implemented (like in real life)
  • Promotion/Relegation between 4th/5th level is not real for now (playoffs between child competitions are not done yet), but every club playable has recreated regionalization so promotion/relegation divisions are 95-99% correct (number of teams in divisions will vary slightly because of that). No more teams switching divisions from west to east
  • Break periods are now like in real life (I've messed up earlier and haven't set that correctly)

I'm done for this year, so happy gaming ;)

DOWNLOAD

8 hours ago, Bigpole said:

6th level (Klasa Okręgowa) is released

• I've switched finally to advanced rules
  • Pro Junior system is implemented
  • Promotion play-off in II liga is implemented (like in real life)
  • Promotion/Relegation between 4th/5th level is not real for now (playoffs between child competitions are not done yet), but every club playable has recreated regionalization so promotion/relegation divisions are 95-99% correct (number of teams in divisions will vary slightly because of that). No more teams switching divisions from west to east
  • Break periods are now like in real life (I've messed up earlier and haven't set that correctly)

I'm done for this year, so happy gaming ;)

DOWNLOAD

To be precise: for this year (2019) or for this FM year (FM20) ;)? Anyway Happy New Year and thanks for Your work!

57 minutes ago, avto said:

To be precise: for this year (2019) or for this FM year (FM20) ;)? Anyway Happy New Year and thanks for Your work!

2019. I'll be thinking about 7th level after Epiphany.

On 28/12/2019 at 15:12, Bigpole said:

I haven't set this for alpha version (I thought it's disabled already) so sorry for problems, will be set for full release. And because II teams are overpowered as always - I'll disable them from promotion to II liga as well. Because 100% II Liga will be filled with Ekstraklasa reserve teams in few years which will kill the immersion.

Does the latest release fix the issue with II teams being promoted to I Liga?

52 minutes ago, iamnobody said:

So is the file in the original post for FM20 or FM19?  I am a little confusion because above you mention it's for FM19, but the title shows FM20.

as title says - fm20. I've said i'm done for 2019 year, not fm ;)

25 minutes ago, Pyrrus said:

Is there any plan to make lower levels than 6th? My favorite team is in A-klasa and I wonder is there any chance to lead them in FM 2020. 

The initial plan is to do as low as possible (A-Klasa or B-Klasa). The only thing that can stop this is editor itself (causes crashes when there's too much child competitions). I'm afraid that I'll have to revert file to basic rules and re-do all advanced rules (play-offs, pro junior system etc.). And when A-Klasa will be working perfectly I'll add local cups. That's the plan. Right now I'm testing&playing the file with Omega Kleszczów and everything works more than fine, the only issue I see is with these bloody promotion/relegation. B teams are full with real players and teams in 4th/5th division are full with created ones which are much worse, and because of this, B teams are dominating lower divisions and go up untill 3 Liga (I've blocked promotion to II liga) and clogging the 3 Liga which causes moving teams to other/wrong divisions. For non-polish players there's no problem because they don't know and don't care where the team will be playing but for me and us - it's annoying and removing a little bit of realism. I'm pushing and will be pushing in every research cycle to add more players but it's not easy to fill 72 teams in 4th level and 160 teams in 5th level (and it should be more because this is the number in default database, real number is around 320.)

As always I'll update this thread and massive thanks for almost 1.500 downloads in almost 2 months! 

Dev update 

Weekend is the start of working on 7th level. I've decided to check in basic rules first, if the editor simulation will go through. If yes - full focus on 7th level and local cups. If not - general tweaking and adding media sources, maybe little tweaks in youth competitions.

7th level is giving me crashes already in basic rules. Shame. I'll wait with expansion till winter patch. For now, I'll be consumed with research for 20.3 patch (till February probably).

And as if that wasn't enough - the team I'm researcher of, is having massive financial trouble (council grant will be much lower than expected) and they will 100% go down to 5th level this year and second part of the season with youngsters (worst case scenario will be withdrawal from competition and starting in 6th tier next season). 

But are You sure, than winter patch will change anything in that case? Many guys from other expansions says that this is some bigger problem in general and it's in Football Manager in years. Maybe it would be better to ignore rules of promotion and degradation and just release the expansion with 7 and 8th level with teams, media and stuff? 

I know how You feel about Your team. My had the same issue and now play in A-klasa. Crossing my fingers for Chełmianka and hope that they will play better in second part of the season! 

42 minutes ago, Pyrrus said:

But are You sure, than winter patch will change anything in that case? Many guys from other expansions says that this is some bigger problem in general and it's in Football Manager in years. Maybe it would be better to ignore rules of promotion and degradation and just release the expansion with 7 and 8th level with teams, media and stuff? 

I know how You feel about Your team. My had the same issue and now play in A-klasa. Crossing my fingers for Chełmianka and hope that they will play better in second part of the season! 

I didn't even set promotion/relegation, I've just added these 120 something competitions just to test if it will run for 2 seasons and it didn't even started (crashed when creating competition.) Last year Klasa A was working in basic rules, this year is not. It's pointless to try and error for now so I'll tweak 6th level file later.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if any of creators here is experiencing this but this year is really not enjoyable for me in terms of playing the game. I mean, the boring part like simulating the days and weeks are normal part of fm of course, but the overall gameplay (match engine to be fair) is really strange. What I mean is, no matter what I've changed in my tactic/instructions, the game is so chaotic, pathetic one on ones execution, I don't feel like I'm having any control on players on the pitch. 

Yes, I thought that the problem might be that I was playing in 6th division in Poland so I shouldn't probably expect much on this level in terms of ability. But now I'm in 3rd level, players are much better mentally and technically and the game still looks the same, every game I'm having bloody flashbacks from regional leagues. 

So I've decided to just delete this save and start new one in FM19. And guess what - players are terrible still, but at least they try to do what I tell them to do, I see the patterns of what I have in mind and from this moment at least I know what direction I should go in. It's only year between these two editions and they are so much different from one another. It's pretty sad feeling, loving the game to the bones and the game just can't give you the same feeling as you do. It feels like my last relationship so I have to do the same thing and just take a break till winter patch (early March perhaps). 

It's not an abandonment, I'll trust the devs and wait till the big patch comes out. But for now, long break.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, good news and bad news.

Bad news - Klasa B (8th level) is not working (when set as playable). 

Good news - Klasa A (7th level) have loaded without crashes to the game, but some child competitions were created without schedule. This is probably due to stadiums not set to clubs as yet. If this is fixable the same way as 6th level - probably late March, 7th level with 130 child competitions will be released. I'll wait only for this 'second database update' which maybe will bring final fixes for editor (I've seen some problems with creating rules to Belarus, china, Netherlands and few other countries).

12 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Bad news - Klasa B (8th level) is not working (when set as playable). 

Errors in clubs in the editor? I noticed my Iron Curtain testfiles not working only to find out some clubs had errors in one of the files. Mainly with a teams with the assigned Division in a conflicted state.

13 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Errors in clubs in the editor? I noticed my Iron Curtain testfiles not working only to find out some clubs had errors in one of the files. Mainly with a teams with the assigned Division in a conflicted state.

I forgot to mention - not working due to child comps limit I think (8th level is around 160-170). Rules are verified in editor but when I create the game it crashes.

3 hours ago, Bigpole said:

I forgot to mention - not working due to child comps limit I think (8th level is around 160-170). Rules are verified in editor but when I create the game it crashes.

Ah ok, the child comps limit is probably your issue yes.

aaaan when I wanted to check advanced rules and stuff to see if there's any major/minor changes to advanced rules - details panel doesn't work XD. At least I'm not alone.

19 hours ago, Sonicsegment said:

Are you planning on updating this for the new database?

yes, there will be second official database update in early march and after the release I'll update this database for 20.3 and maybe start working slowly on 7th level.

I wanted to release just an updated 20.3 version of 6th level file but weird team movements are taking place, it's same bug as earlier but this time don't really know how to fix this 'instantly' (but I'm sure it's doable) so I'll check every team down to 6th liga to see if winter update changed something (I already know that it removed few teams in default database), so maybe I've missed something when recreating missed teams.

After the second update I'll plan to redo all advanced rules as a base for 7th level file. I've encountered few bugs in my career (not groundbreaking, just not realistic), that's why I'd rather re-create rules from the scratch, won't take longer than 2-3 days after the 'base' is done. My plans for next upgraded version of this file:

• Test regionalization options in advanced editor to see if promotion/relegation could be even stricter.
  • Try to somehow limit reserve teams to reduce their strength (like setting max number of appearances for 1st team players or something similar).
  • Create proper IV Liga play-offs (champions of certain 8 competitions from 4 voivodeships like Mazovian North&South) are having a promotion play-off to III Liga. I think it can be done in advanced rules but will be tough for sure
  • Create Local-Cups (as I've said earlier, will be done after everything works)
  • Since I've created a lot of youth teams - a complete restructure of youth pyramid has to be done. But this is low priority.
  • Further corrections to team reputation/facilities/attendances
  • Changes to league requirements (stadium/facilities)
  • Because many teams have randomized kits - maybe I'll find more time to at least set club colors.

image.thumb.png.122b507af642a4c74cc08503bd4b765d.pngimage.thumb.png.f162ef205b70e11852a6a1723c1bc38a.pngimage.thumb.png.f8c1896286170c39d908cbda20d0d7fd.pngimage.thumb.png.cc7fe267f28d250a82c3d9b720c0a393.png

Only one team (Warta Sieradz) is in wrong division, but it's voivodeship next to correct one so I call this a success. Regional promotion/relegation with a bit of work in my file works like a charm, if it put's you into incorrect division - it's the closest to correct one so you won't lose much money on traveling costs in the game.

27 minutes ago, Ceyvol said:

Warta and ŁKS II. That's two ;)

haven't noticed this earlier damn, you're right :D Nevertheless these two teams are in 'good' wrong division so I don't expect a big financial lose from travelling. 

• Bigpole changed the title to [FM2020] Polish lower leagues - till 6th level (updated for 20.4 patch)
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Willy Knopper said:

Hello,

i am playing with Polonia Warszawa second season already and somehow polish cup games dont start for me? Competition is going on but i dont get involved.

Polish cup has weird participation system. It gathers Ekstraklasa, I Liga and II Liga teams automatically but teams below are picked in game by reputation I guess (in real world they have to qualify through regional cups which are not done unfortunately). So unless you are in II liga at least - you won't have guaranteed place.

On 12/04/2020 at 09:16, Bigpole said:

It gathers Ekstraklasa, I Liga and II Liga teams automatically

You should mention it applies to participants of these leagues from previous season. That's why even if he plays his first season in II Liga, he doesn't have guaranteed place yet.

1 minute ago, Ceyvol said:

You should mention it applies to participants of these leagues from previous season. That's why even if he plays his first season in II Liga, he doesn't have guaranteed place yet.

He didn't mention which division he currently is though, but the statement is correct.

4 hours ago, Pyrrus said:

Is there any chance for A and B-klasa in nearly future? 

I'm a little burn-out right now with fm and editor, but because there's no sign of football starting in near future - I'm not ruling out adding A Klasa in next weeks. B-Klasa is impossible due to lack of editor power to have 170 competitions in the same level.

And the situation at work (and here in Poland) due to virus is 'tense' to say the least.

28 minutes ago, Pomor99 said:

Are you planning on adding real players into 5th level (Liga okręgowa)? Or are you focused more on creating A/B-Klasa

Real rules and divisions are always first. And If I'd add players, III and IV liga would be preferred first, Okregowa is too much of a work.

• 3 weeks later...

Complete overhaul to this file is being done right now, I'll do some math to see if it's worth doing 7th and 8th tier similar to real life or to change/move teams between some divisions (but within local region) and have all 8 or 9 levels and have the whole pyramid. 

And because this file already has a lot of youth teams, it's pointless to have them without working u19 structure so until I'll figure out the youth pyramid (which I want to be similar in division 'distribution) - I'll just probably remove them for now. And because youth competitions will be semi-fictional (only in terms of structure) - maybe I'll just create 18-20 teams division with basic promotion/relegation. 

I have different things on my head right now (so not really into playing nor editing) but consistency is key so an hour here and there and I'll release some more info, maybe an alpha file for testing.