FM20 All-European (Less England) Small Club to Big Club Challenge

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monmouth Town F.C. - Wikipedia 

League - we were excellent this year, the only issue was so were TNS this left it a bit of two horse race to the finish, in the end a couple of silly results put pay to our title chances. Its the draws that let me down. We need to turn some of those into wins if we want the title. 

Cups- a ridiculous defeat in the MG Cup. The National Cup was good as we battered teams throughout the run and eventually we picked up our 2nd Cup win. 

Europe- very decent this year, we beat a Bosnian team in the first round before seeing off an Albanian team. We then got put out by a very good Czech team.

Finances - looking good, we seemed to have a bit of cash in the bank but given going professional is going to cost so we need European wins

Transfers - starting to shift some of the early buys and replace with more quality. 

Stars of Season

Kieran Allen - another superb season, I am not sure how much game time he will get next year but still a good player

Osian Holmes - top, top player one of the best players in the league. I need to keep him

Next Year - We are having upgrades on youth and training facilities and amazingly turning professional, so wins in Europe are vital for finances. 

Year       Division        Finish        Cup           Europe
-----------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   Cymru South       1st         Winners         N/A
2021/22   Cymru Premier     4th         Rnd 4           Euro Cup 2 1st Qual Rnd
2022/23   Cymru Premier     2nd         Winners         Euro Cup 2 3rd Qual Rnd

Putnok FC

Eger 2027/28

Table | Squad | Transfers

Started the season pretty well and was able to maintain that form for a good chunk of the season albeit with too many draws. By Apr the team was in a 5 way battle for the title, unfortunately 3 losses to those rivals and only 2 wins in the last 8 games meant the team missed out on the title and even Europe. In the Hungarian cup the team under performed hugely losing to div 2 Veszprem in the 2nd rd.

In Europe the club started in the euro II 2nd q rd and lost to a Finnish side.  Despite dominating both ties, seemed unable to score and lost the home leg 1-2 to 2 penalties and won the away leg 1-0.

Finances are in a good place and all facilities were improved. Sold this HG youth player for a decent amount as my coaches didn't rate him.

The star players for my team were Rose and Avagyan. Turned down offers for over 500K for both. My DOF handles most of my transfers and he signed this CB for a record fee, he has since been capped.

The main issue for the squad this season was scoring as i didn't quite replace the outgoing Licuriceanu well. Bracun is a croation u21 i signed on a free who already has some big clubs after him. My DOF signed Ilyuschenkov in aug which i stopped as i didn't like his low range for some attributes. I extensively scouted him and realized his attributes were at the high end on the ranges shown :rolleyes:, my DOF tried again to sign him in Jan which i agreed to.

Season

League

Position

Hungarian Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2020/21

Division II

15th

3rd Rd

Korbely (11)

Below Average

Basic

Fairly Basic

Fairly Basic

2021/22

Division II

8th

2nd rd

Baros (18)

Below Average

Basic

Fairly Basic

Fairly Basic

2022/23

Division II

9th

4th Rd

Kasza (15)

Below Average

Basic

Fairly Basic

Fairly Basic

2023/24

Division II

12th

2nd rd

Licuriceanu (19)

Below Average

Basic

Fairly Basic

Fairly Basic

2024/25

Division II

1st

4th Rd

Baros (23)

Below Average

Basic

Fairly Basic

Fairly Basic

Promoted

2025/26

Division I

5th

Quarter Final

Mencezeles(9)

Below Average

Basic

Fairly Basic

Fairly Basic

2026/27

Division I

3rd

4th Rd

Licuriceanu (15)

Adequate

Below Average

Average

Average

Qualified for Europe

2027/28

Division I

5th

2nd Rd

2nd Q Rd Euro cup II

Bracun (11)

Average

Adequate

Adequate

Adequate

0d2b122d389d2456e5cf18b93e0225474ffd9bd575abfd9d7be669f69a215f05.png

BK Marienlyst

Season 20/21

Opening Stage - Final Stage - Transfers - Squad

Frustrating season. Was always looking like mid table mediocrity in spite of the ever increasing ability of the team through my excessive transfer dealings.  Thought I would eventually kick on for a promotion push after the winter break but the results stayed the same.

Tactics - Was trying to make a target man work, it was just wasteful more than anything. The two front men I picked up in the winter in Islamovic and Jensen should take us to the second tier next season. Really excited by Jensen, he has just got everything you want in a lower league striker. Let's hope he keeps up that goal to game ratio. 

Finances - Not much can be done about the losses at this level. Board graciously increased the wage budget from 2.1k/week to 3.4k for next season.  New chairman got voted in and immediately cut the senior affiliate with OB. Mug.

Cup - Didn't deserve to go through but still hurts to lose a 93rd minute equaliser when you are down to ten men.

Transfers - My loyalty to players attribute should be 0% :D

Next season the board quite rightly expect promotion and it'd be a massive failure if I didn't deliver it with the quality of players I've got now. Definitely need to work on my tactic in the off season. Don't particularly need any squad additions but I cannot resist wheeling and dealing.

2020/21   2.Division       9th         1st Round         N/A
Edited by Balahara

League - we managed to get the win, we were excellent most of the year but then sort of fell over the line. We did well but I thought we could have done better. Still league Champions get in

Cups- decent but I honestly thought we should have won both of these 

Europe- what an absolute run. We beat a poor Estonian side, then next one of the better Hungarian teams got beaten by us. We then smashed a very good Greek team before loosing to a good Danish side, what a run. 

Finances - looking poor I am hoping with some Euro money next year we may sort this

Transfers - I am continuing to move out some of the old players and bring in some better quality

Stars of Season

Rhydian Goodridge - super striker he is excellent and I am hoping he will continue next year

Sean Hall - came in January and he was excellent for me

Next Year - Finances will need some work given we have now gone pro, we will need to do well in Europe.

2023/24   Cymru Premier     1st         Semis           Euro Cup 2 4th Qual Rnd

This is our standing at the mid-season break:

5e4bf304c584c30f0806341c94ce9214.png

We had an excelent start of the season, being in 1st between the 2nd and the 5th matchday. Hit a few bumps after that but we are still doing extremely well and have a shot at promotion. I don't expect it this season but it would be a bonus.

Image result for nk krk

Gonçalo Brandão | NK Krk | Croatia | 2045/46 (Season 26)

Season Summary | League

This one has got to go down as a backwards step, if I'm honest. Winning the league has become a foregone conclusion, but this year for the first time we managed to finish top of our Champions League group. That was where the fun stopped, though, as we lost in the first knockout round. The new "Krk Stadium" was completed, and we're already close to filling it on average, so maybe a couple of seasons before expansion is on the cards. Despite doing a lot better at keeping hold of my best players, I still feel like we're going to constantly be the underdogs in Europe.

Telmo Silva was not quite as special as last season, but still very damned good. He was ably supported by Joaquim Pinto on the right wing and Tomislav Duka feeding the passes from midfield. It's getting difficult to strengthen without spending silly amounts of money these days, so I'm now having a very careful dance around the FFP rules every January. I do wish they'd fix the financial projections in FM though - you can't use them to base anything at all from.

11 hours ago, Balahara said:

13k in Wales!!?? What is your current average attendance? Those monthly repayments are gonna be killer.

Edit: 'Monmouth's population in the 2011 census was 10,508' :lol:

Its about 50k per month which is going to kill me. 

I think its about 1500, I am going to be skint

15 hours ago, Balahara said:

13k in Wales!!?? What is your current average attendance? Those monthly repayments are gonna be killer.

Edit: 'Monmouth's population in the 2011 census was 10,508' :lol:

could be worse, my board built a ground of 3362, average attendance in the new stadium is 2402 when the team is struggling. The city population is 53000

If we're comparing populations/capacities, I have to say I'm happy with mine.

As of 2011, the entire island of Krk (not just the town) has a population of 19,383. Our average attendance last season was 12,445 with a capacity of 12,921. The town itself is only 6,243.

BK Marienlyst

Season 21/22

Opening Stage - Final Stage - Transfers - Squad

Can count myself very lucky winning the title with such a paltry points total. Even got a stroke of luck with the scheduling of the final day fixtures, which saw me kicking off after everyone else had already played. I needed HELP from the other sides and got it with Næstved and Skive getting thumped, meaning all I needed was a draw for the title on goal difference. A draw is what I got with a very nervy 0-0 that crowned me as champions. Spare a thought for poor HIK.

Cup - Raging to say the least. Absolutely bottled it. Two years in a row denied by injury time goals, only this time there was two of them.

Finances - Should improve a bit with the added income from promotion over the coming season. Board played a blinder and moved us out of our seatless dump of a ground and into the Odense Atletikstadion, we'll be paying the grand total of £1090 a year in rental costs. So glad about this as the old ground had a massive floodlight that got in the way of the goalmouth on the director cam during matches. :D

Transfers - Been indebted to my Italian B team goalkeeping coach for giving me scouting knowledge of Italy. Got a couple of really good players due to that (on trial first of course).  Had a couple of teams hovering around Islamovic, but I would like to keep him and Jensens partnership up top.

Frederik Jensen was an absolute gem. Bagged the league player of the year along with top goalscorer. Also now a club legend. Not bad for a guy only recently out of his teenage years.

Next season the board want a top four finish. My home form is letting me down so that is the thing I need to work on if I am to achieve that. Don't particularly feel promotion is on the cards again seeing as I'l be competing with several professional sides.  

2021/22   2.Division       1st         2nd Round         N/A

League - second title and much easier this year. I sense this is the start of our dominance, we are just so consistent and better than any team in the league.

CupsBarry Town are our nemesis in these, I would like to get one of these next year.  

Europe- decent run this year, we won home and away in Hungary, before doing the same against Astana. We got smashed by the Danish champions and dropped into the Euro Cup. We beat Rosenberg, to get into the group stages. We got a tough group and got battered. 

Finances - thank you Europe, will need it again next year

Transfers - Continue to add some quality in, stealing some of the best players from our rivals and the odd one from England is ideal

Stars of Season

Rhydian Goodridge - absolute hero, just tied him down to a long term deal, he is vital to our success. 

Stefan Morgan - an addidtion in January and he settled right in. Proper player really like him

Next Year - I need a run in Europe if I want to keep improving. Not sure we are good enough to get to the Champions League group but I dont think we will

2024/25   Cymru Premier     1st         Semis           Euro Cup Grp Stage

SC Fortuna Koeln Logo since 2019.svg

Season 1 - 2020/2021 - End of season report

The Club

Transfers| Squad | Club Info | Club Vision | Finances | Records | Best Eleven | Andy Sava

Brought in 5 players on free transfers:

Nikola Kosanic - M/AM (C) - He was a Hamburg youth player between 2014 and 2017. He played for our second team this season.

Michael Schlicht - M (C), DM, M (L), AM (C) - He did play a few games, half of them as a sub. Not bad, not great. He managed 1 assist.

Patrick Strauss - D (R), DM, M (C) - One of our best players, definitely our best transfer this season.

Miroslav Satric - D (R)/D (C), WB (R) - 16 year old with good potential.

Serhat Imsak - S (C) / AM (L) - Signed as a potential starter, ended up not playing much.

We had a pretty good squad coming into the 3.Liga, better than i expected. The biggest problem this season was our finances. I messed up by not releasing some players and ended up in the red. Will need to find a solution. Ended up with a B grade for my performance this season. The board objective for next season will be a mid-table finish.

The Season

The Domestic Season

3.Liga | Past Positions | Fixtures 1 - 2 | Season Records

I am a bit disappointed, but it was a very good first season. We started strong, but after that there were lots of ups and downs. The season was really really close, with 6 points between us and 1st place and only 2 points to 3rd place. Lots of draws which ended up being crucial in the season, if we could have turned atleast one of those into a win we could have finished higher and maybe we would have grabbed a promotion spot. There is still next season and while i'm not sure how it will end, we will for sure be fighting for promotion.

Season Best Eleven

2c4a716d894e7735561b48fed8661a78.png

First Eleven

GK - Kevin Rauhut - <36 Apps, 34 Goals Allowed, 16 Shutouts, 6.76 Avg Rat>

DR - Michael Schulze - <37 Apps, 2 Goals, 8 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.05 Avg Rat>

DC - Franko Uzelac - <37 Apps, 3 Goals, 1 Assist, 3 PoM, 7.05 Avg Rat>

DC - Firat Tuncer - <37 Apps, 3 Goals, 2 Assists, 6.95 Avg Rat>

DL - Alem Koljic - <8(6) Apps, 3 Assists, 6.66 Avg Rat>

MC - Dennis Brock - <35(2) Apps, 3 Goals, 3 Assists, 2 PoM, 7.04 Avg Rat>

MC - Patrick Strauss - <20(2) Apps, 3 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.04 Avg Rat>

AMR - Farid Abderrahmane - <33 Apps, 4 Goals, 5 Assists, 2 PoM, 6.89 Avg Rat>

AMC - Hamza Salman - <29 Apps, 3 Goals, 1 PoM, 6.89 Avg Rat>

AML - Sinan Kurt - <26(3) Apps, 5 Goals, 5 Assists, 2 PoM, 6.84 Avg Rat>

ST - Kenan Dunnwald-Turan - <10(8) Apps, 8 Goals, 2 Assists, 4 PoM, 7.08 Avg Rat>

Substitutes

Serhat Imsak

Roman Prokoph

Andrej Startsev

Blendi Idrizi

Daniel Hagler

Michael Schlicht

Kelvin Lunga

The History

Club Achievements

Season  |  League  |  Position  |  DFB-Pokal  |  Champions League  |  Europa League
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21/22      3.Liga        8th          N/A	        N/A                N/A

Edited by Andy Sava

My Spartans are not yet done in Scotland, but got several other things I'm wanting to try right now. England, Cattenacio in Italy and now I have FM on my new Switch.

Good to see so many new participants to the challenge. 

Season 22/23

Opening Stage - Final Stage - Transfers - Squad

Just couldn't keep up in the promotion race. For much of the season I was looking up at Hobro and Randers, but I really put on the pressure after the winter break with some great additions to the team. I was even in second spot with five games to go, but I capitulated from there with 3 losses in final 4 games so I get to do it all again next year. The board expect promotion and I should do it with this team.

Sidibe - Won league player of the year and was fully deserved. Love seeing his cutting runs as an inverted winger.

Jensen - Top goalscorer for third season running, although only got 13 this year. A real shame I couldn't get promoted and get professional status as he is being held back big time with his part time deal. 

Cup - More last minute shenanigans in third round, but I gave it back for a thrilling finish. Didn't do much against Midtjylland in next round though.

Finances - Was able to splash out on a £375k upgrade to our basic training facilities. £100k transfer budget for next season for my promotion push although the squad I've got is good enough. 

Next season plans - Looking to be promoted as champions. Still seem to be falling short in home games against vastly inferior teams, so more tactical tweaks necessary. Got trials sorted for Godin and Alexis Sanchez this season but I was just short of being able to offer them the wages they wanted. Would really like a legend at the club to provide some experience. 

2022/23   1.Division       3rd         4th Round         N/A

Edited by Balahara

2031/2032 - CD El Ejido

So... We only had 2 this year. Last year we had to many competitions to focus on.

It was soon clear this was a good idea for us.

Our backups was horrible against Numancia and lost on penalties.

The league was all that was left. But we delivered. We were in the race for the championship until the 36th Rnd. 3rd with 80 points. The best yet.

Now we have to build the depth to handle Champions League. So we wont fold once again.

League: 3rd - Cup: 2nd Rnd

Squad - Competitions - Transfers - Finances

Players of the season:

DC Ciotti - DMC Moreira - AML Farcas

Youngster of the season:

DC Podberezkin

Season 2 - 2021/2022 - End of season report

The Club

Transfers| Squad | Club Info | Club Vision | Finances | Records | Best Eleven | Andy Sava

We kept our squad from last season and only brought in 2 players:

Severin Adlhoch - 18 years old striker, was an important part of our team.

Leon Schmidt - 22 years old goalkeeper, was our first choice GK.

Still had problems with the finances and ended up with2 2.5 million in the red. It was just not entirely possible to fix it and fight for promotion this season. Hopefully we start to get more money in with more and better sponsors. I did only get an A- for this season's performance, even if i did everything they required and the 2.Liga performance was exceptional.

The Season

The Domestic Season

3.Liga | Past Positions | Fixtures 1 - 2 | Season Records

We stumbled a little bit at the start but and had some troubles in the first half of the season but we finished strong and overall it was an exceptional season. Won the league with 2 games left after a 2-1 victory away at Hansa Rostock and finished the season with only 3 defeats. With 83 points we earned promotion and will play in 2.Bundesliga next season. Hopefully we will stay up.

Season Best Eleven

d6d1924cb834bae546ba325fb5f002ca.png 

First Eleven

GK - Leon Schmidt - <33 Apps, 32 Goals Allowed, 9 Shutouts, 6.8 Avg Rat>

DR - Michael Schulze - <27 Apps, 5 Assists, 1 PoM, 6.94 Avg Rat>

DC - Franko Uzelac - <34 Apps, 3 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 PoM, 7.09 Avg Rat>

DC - Firat Tuncer - <33 Apps, 3 Goals, 1 Assist, 2 PoM, 7.01 Avg Rat>

DL - Alem Koljic - <28 Apps, 2 Assists, 1 PoM, 6.96 Avg Rat>

MC - Dennis Brock - <38 Apps, 4 Goals, 8 Assists, 6 PoM, 7.43 Avg Rat>

MC - Patrick Strauss - <34(1) Apps, 5 Goals, 1 Assist, 3 PoM, 7.06 Avg Rat>

AMR - Kenan Dünnwald-Turan - <28(2) Apps, 9 Goals, 10 Assists, 2 PoM, 6.99 Avg Rat>

AMC - Hamza Salman - <38 Apps, 9 Goals, 10 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.31 Avg Rat>

AML - Kelvin Lunga - <32(4) Apps, 10 Goals, 10 Assists, 5 PoM, 7.07 Avg Rat>

ST - Severin Adlhoch - <11(20) Apps, 12 Goals, 2 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.09 Avg Rat>

Substitutions

Farrid Abderrahmane

Nico Ochojski

Andrej Startsev

Sinan Kurt

Lionel Salla

Kevin Rauhut

Serhat Imsak

Season Awards

Fortuna Koln Fans Player of the Seson Dennis Brock

Fortuna Koln Top Goalscorer - Severin Adlhoch

3.Liga Player of the Year - Dennis Brock

3.Liga Manager of the Year - Andy Sava

3.Liga Team of the Year - Leon SchmidtMichael SchulzeFranko UzelacFirat TuncerAlem KoljicDennis BrockPatrick StraussHamza Salman

The History

Club Achievements

Season  |  League  |  Position  |  DFB-Pokal  |  Champions League  |  Europa League
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20/21      3.Liga        8th          N/A	        N/A                N/A
21/22      3.Liga        1st          N/A	        N/A                N/A

League - unbeaten, only 17 conceded absolute domination.

Cups- I won the MG, we have not won this yet so that was great. We were poor in the cup and suffered a shock loss

Europe- this will be where the focus is now most years. I started in Qualifying for the Champions League where Dundalk, Partizan and APOEL were dispatched. We got to the final qualifying where we lost both legs to Olympiakos. This dropped us into the Euro Cup Groups. A point against Monaco, 3 against Trazsponsor and 6 against AEK saw us into the knockout rounds. A home win and away draw against Shaktar was crazy. We then beat Monaco to get to the quarters befoe Porto knocked us out. What a run. 

Finances - looks very healthy but we are insecure which I am unsure as to why

Transfers - Brought in some superb players this year all of which added to the strength of the squad

Stars of Season

James Ellis-Easter - fantastic player who I have been tracking for years came in a tore it up

Barry Barrett - an excellent addition in the summer and was superb this year

Next Year - Champions League group stage is a must I think.

2024/25   Cymru Premier     1st         Semis           Euro Cup Grp Stage
2025/26   Cymru Premier     1st         Quarters        Euro Cup Quarters

So, something wierd happened. At the end of the season it showed Stuttgart relegated from 2.Bundesliga but now they are still playing in the 2.Bundesliga. Anyone has any idea what happened? Not that i mind getting destroyed by them at the moment.

Season 22/23

Opening Stage - Final Stage - Transfers - Squad

Total breeze this year. Went until gameweek 21 before falling to defeat and had a 19 point lead over 2nd going into the winter break. Thew away caution and went for an attacking style and it paid off big time. Gonna have to change things up next year though as board expect a relegation battle. I've had a bit of a scout of Superliga teams and I'll need some savvy recruiting to make waves in it. 

Cup -  A short trip for the OB fans in this city derby. 6,000 of them dressed in the wrong kit :D to watch their team win a hard fought tie. Was a spectacular goal from Brumado and I can have no complaints.

Finances - Had big sales when Djurgårdens and Lillestrøm met the non promotion clauses respectively for Delanghe and Corrado. Told them to pay up or go home and was surprised they did considering the value of the players. Meant I could shell out 850k for youth and training facility upgrades and was not left totally destitute for the stadium upgrade works that need to be done to meet top division regulations.

Same as last year with the player awards. Sidibe wins league player of the year for his wonderful work as an inverted winger. Jensen is the clubs top scorer for the 4th season running with 14. I am hoping he can really kick on in training now he is going full time, because there is stiff competition up front. Usually not sentimental with players but I really want to stick with him for the rest of this challenge. 

Got in some youth prospects in the winter break now it is worthwhile singing them, and I expect big things from Møller and Thychosen

2022/23   1.Division       3rd         4th Round         N/A
2023/24   1.Division       1st         3rd Round         N/A
Edited by Balahara

15 minutes ago, ashton430 said:

looks very healthy but we are insecure which I am unsure as to why

I think the projection doesn't anticipate European money, so it adds up your 25k/week in wages with not much coming back in and thinks the club will be in bad shape.

Crazy run in Europe there. I'd be toiling away for decades to get something like that in Wales. 

I think i'm going back down this season. Didn't have the finances to get the players i wanted so my team is vastly outclassed. Horrendous start which included a 6-2 loss at home to the supposed to be relegated Stuttgart.

So looking for advice. 

I am struggling to bring players in to compete in Europe, at the moment I can buy first team players from League 1 at best and young premier league players that are not wanted. I can not bring in any foreign players due to work permit and brexit. I have lots of money to spend so thats not an issue. But every one I find just dont seem to be able to join due to work permit issues any ideas?

@ashton430 I think that's the hardest Brexit you could get, requiring work permits for EU players.  Basically if the player does not have a work permit he needs to have recently played in a certain percent of international games. The percent is based on the players national association ranking. If it does not meet this rule you can appeal but the transfer needs to have a minimum of 4 points on the criteria mentioned in the mail. If the player already has a work permit he needs to have 70% of first team games played in. 

@Andy Sava cheers so had a look. It seems I do have the one where I need 4 points. So at my level I wont have any Internationals so i will need to pay for people and pay a decent wage. The issue is no one is interested as they dont think i can financially afford them. We press on but its frustrating 

Season 3 - 2022/2023 - End of season report

The Club

Even with the finances being bad, we still signed two players who were pretty good to turn down:

Davide Constanzo - Center back, used to play for Napoli.

Danny Rogers - Goalkeeper, former Ireland U21 player.

With the position we finish in the 2.Bundesliga came alot of prize money, 10.54 million Euros to be exact. This money, coupled with the sponsors money, should ensure our financial security. The money was a godsend, beeing above our payroll before that. We are also starting to rise in reputation within Germany, which should improve the quality of players we get. 

The club vision remains the same, the plan being to stay in the 2.Bundesliga not expecting promotion. My plan is to keep improving our finances and not go under. We have quite a few young prospects that i think we'll use in the next seasons:

Thomas Flick - 17 years old winger

Klajdi Ljoki - 16 years old attacking midfielder and winger

Maurice Nagel - 17 years old center back

Andreas Froschauer - 16 years ball winning midfielder

It seams like every season we get atleast 1 good youth player in the intake and i like it.

The Season

The Domestic Season

2.Bundesliga | Past Positions | Fixtures 1 - 2 | Season Records

DFP-Pokal | Fixtures

WE FINISHED 10TH!!! After the horrible start i actually panicked and thought we are for sure going down. We started the season with back to back games against Stuttgart, St. Pauli and FC Nurnberg which were all predicted to finish high. We got our first win against former 3.Liga team Dynamo Dresden, finishing the game 5-0. We still stumbled along the way but we finally got out of the relegation zone and the second half of the season was really really good for us, only loosing 4 games. Ended the season with 6 games unbeaten run to finish 10th in 2.Bundesliga.

The cup was not that good and we were eliminated in the first rount with a 2-0 loss to FC Ingolstadt who finished in the league below us.

Season Best Eleven

ecdf5bc71c20abd1ccfd1883fe8b4fcf.png 

First Eleven

GK - Leon Schmidt - <22 Apps, 38 Goals Allowed, 5 Shutouts, 6.8 Avg Rat>

DR - Andrej Startsev - <25(3) Apps, 2 Assists, 1 PoM, 6.86 Avg Rat>

DC - Davide Constanzo - <31 Apps, 1 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 6.94 Avg Rat>

DC - Franko Uzelac - <31 Apps, 4 Goals, 2 PoM, 7 Avg Rat>

DL - Alem Koljic - <33 Apps, 8 Assists, 1 PoM, 6.89 Avg Rat>

MC - Patrick Strauss - <33(1) Apps, 5 Goals, 1 Assist, 1 PoM, 6.96 Avg Rat>

MC - Dennis Brock - <32 Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 3 PoM, 7.16 Avg Rat>

AMR - Kenan Dünnwald-Turan - <19 (6) Apps, 2 Goals, 4 Assists, 6.67 Avg Rat>

AMC - Hamza Salman - <30(2) Apps, 1 Goal, 1 Assist, 6.82 Avg Rat>

ST - Severin Adlhoch - <23(4) Apps, 15 Goals, 2 Assists, 3 PoM, 7.19 Avg Rat>

Substitutions

Danny Rogers

Serhat Imsak

Firat Tuncer

Farid Abderrahmane

Kelvin Lunga

Michael Schulze

Lionel Salla

Season Awards

Fortuna Koln Fans Player of the Seson Dennis Brock

Fortuna Koln Top Goalscorer - Severin Adlhoch

The History

Club Achievements

Season    |    League    |    Position    |    DFB-Pokal    |    Champions League    |    Europa League
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  20/21          3.Liga           8th              N/A	                  N/A                     N/A
  21/22          3.Liga           1st              N/A	                  N/A                     N/A
  22/23       2.Bundesliga        10th             N/A	                  N/A                     N/A

Edited by Andy Sava

So I have decided to move on from Wales, I was finding it more and more frustrating as I could not seem to bring anyone in and those that did were not good enough. The League was becoming boring as I was winning 4-0 every game so I have decided to move on as I was not enjoying it anymore. So off to Portugal/. 

AD Os Limianos Logo Vector (.CDR) Free Download

League - excellent year for us. I think we were one of the best teams to come up and we were predicted to finish in the top 10 so we must be decent. We started off with a couple of draws and a defeat but soon turned that round. Goals were the order of the day we stayed solid defensively by keeping our 442 shape. We got to the playoffs and got promoted, we got to the final where we lost on pens, but we still go up.

Cups- decent little run. We beat a couple of non league sides before going close against Porto

Finances - as usual awful

Transfers - year one normality bring in  a bunch of new names and see what sticks. Sold a couple of promising youngsters for cash plus good sell on fees

Stars of Season

Kiki Silva - came in this year and was a revelation on the left. Always looks a threat when he has the ball, him and his right hand partner have been great. 

Renato Reis - mainly used down the right and was superb for us all year. Really like him. 

Next Year

2020/21   Championship A    1st         Rnd 3          N/A

AD Os Limianos Logo Vector (.CDR) Free Download

League - we were the very definition of mid table, we managed to get some really good results against the better teams but then struggled against others. We just lacked consistency to be honest but staying up is a good thing and all we wanted. 

Cups- we did nothing in the League Cup. We did ok in the cup, but got knocked out against a team in our league. 

Finances - we are not good

Transfers - another year of building up the team by adding some better quality

Stars of Season

Aziz Yakubu - joined on loan this year and quickly established himself, I am hopeful he will be back to us

Kelvin Boateng - had his second year on loan and was even better 

Next Year - another season like this if we can. I am hoping the board take over goes through as we need some cash

2020/21   Championship A    1st         Rnd 3          N/A
2021/22   Second Division   10th        Rnd 4          N/A