FM20 Hidden Gems

JamieFMScout

On 29/02/2020 at 22:42, JD 1984 said:

Great find 👏🏻👏🏻 Suits the system I play perfectly with his ACC 👌🏻 His determination is only 9 in my save currently,but I can get that up 🤞🏻🤣

How do you get the players determination up? I've tried placing a young player with a low determination in the same mentoring group as more experienced players with higher determination, but it doesn't seem to make a difference? 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blue 4 Life said:

How do you get the players determination up? I've tried placing a young player with a low determination in the same mentoring group as more experienced players with higher determination, but it doesn't seem to make a difference? 

I do exactly as what youve said but I make sure the personality of the experienced player suits as well.

I’d only put the younger into a group with people with professional/determined personality or above that,seems to work most times.

7 hours ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I just need to get them interested in a move to Miami.

I've looked at plenty of players from this thread because I still manage Inter Miami on the original DB (I enjoy having to build a team from scratch). 

Yeah it would be fun I did a small Miami save but they already had a squad! but from scratch would be fun. 

Sporting Cristal in peru would be good for you. So much talent if you load those leagues. and add paraguy add on leagues etc. 

55 minutes ago, Gross_Ballon said:

Yeah it would be fun I did a small Miami save but they already had a squad! but from scratch would be fun. 

Sporting Cristal in peru would be good for you. So much talent if you load those leagues. and add paraguy add on leagues etc. 

Just start a new save but select the original db. That's what I've done 

3 hours ago, JD 1984 said:

I do exactly as what youve said but I make sure the personality of the experienced player suits as well.

I’d only put the younger into a group with people with professional/determined personality or above that,seems to work most times.

Thanks, I will give that a go. 

On 05/11/2019 at 15:00, Robsontist said:

Lars Lukas Mai, 19 years, BPD, a bit on the slow side but already great in all other regards. (Jumping Reach 16, Tackling 14, Composure 15) Has loads of Potential.

https://imgur.com/a/TpWKXaD

20200310234338_1.thumb.jpg.cf8a20b7f69096e46708f2846153a7c3.jpg

Mental stats slightly improved upon your version but it is the following summer.
As you will see from the transfer info box in the pic, they only want £230k for him.
I couldn't resist even though we had 3 solid starters already plus a young backup. Bought him and loaned him out to Blackburn in the Championship for the coming season.
You're right, he is a bit on the slow side (pace is OK at 13 but Acc is only 9) and a couple of other areas he could improve on but he's only 20yo and my coaches suggest he's got a lot of potential so plenty of time to get those right.

On 09/03/2020 at 14:18, Earnie is God! said:

@r_amanze No problem. I was only looking in the January window, first season and he popped up. No idea if it's the norm for Barca not to renew his contract.

Helped my Cardiff side gain promotion from the Championship at the first time of asking. We won the title after a spectacular collapse from Leeds (they had a 17pt advantage over us at one point) haha

20200308012509_1.thumb.jpg.794f4179342009dc290ac818a55b201f.jpg20200308065850_1.thumb.jpg.b4e1695dbf75171994e310e6cd5a74b2.jpg

Chumi was our 'signing of the season'...

20200308054717_1.thumb.jpg.7a6ab39fd04df2e6f97dbb3c0b1b1bd7.jpg

@Earnie is God! Excellent work mate. Congrats on the promotion! Got an eye on Chumi, and might approach on a bosman in January of season one.

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I can't get a screenshot at the moment but, has anyone had experience with Jack Byrne? 22yr old Right Winger from Shamrock Rovers.

When I start a save now he is valued at 1.8 looks good and you can't approach to sign anymore. 

On 13/03/2020 at 09:41, r_amanze said:

@Earnie is God! Excellent work mate. Congrats on the promotion! Got an eye on Chumi, and might approach on a bosman in January of season one.

Thanks.

As I mentioned initially, there were a few sides who wanted him on a Bosman. That's why I didn't want to join that queue as would have surely missed out to more favourable sides, and instead jumped ahead of them and made that bid to Barca in January.
For the sake of less than £300k, I'd say it's worth it, especially if you aren't one of the more illustrious clubs and he's likely to go elsewhere otherwise.

Edited by Earnie is God!

I picked this lad up during my 1st season back in the Premier League with Leeds...cost me £5 million from Velez and he's gone onto been one of my main midfielders and has attracted the attention of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, etc but luckily has always just wanted to stay with Leeds..Dont know if he's a hidden gem or not thought

image.thumb.png.b1ee0a12530182141a149180505b6795.png

Edited by da_melonuk

Hey guys looking for some general help here, I started a save with Trapani in Serie B expecting a relegation fight but 8 months in it's looking very likely I'll get promoted, not really sure how my team on paper is... not great, most of them are on loan too, so I'm going to need cheap serie a level players in general but most importantly, a DLP & a CWBs for both sides, any help &/or recommendations would be muchly appreciated.

13 hours ago, CRN711 said:

Kostas Tskimikas, LB who plays for Olympiacos. Here in January 2021; Bought in July 2020 for 8.5M€

8 assist in 13 Serie A games. He's great!

Tsimikas.thumb.PNG.8b53189eb0d42b6c08455caf7f2e484a.PNG

Any chance to see your Parma side?

15 hours ago, CRN711 said:

Kostas Tskimikas, LB who plays for Olympiacos. Here in January 2021; Bought in July 2020 for 8.5M€

8 assist in 13 Serie A games. He's great!

Tsimikas.thumb.PNG.8b53189eb0d42b6c08455caf7f2e484a.PNGWhat skin is that? Looks awesome!

48 minutes ago, CRN711 said:

TangFu Skin V1.0.2

Which is here is anyone wants more info on it...
https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/fm20-tangfu-skin.672/

If you aren't signed up to FM Base, here are a few screenshots for you and a direct link too:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1d4jj73wfmsz0m0,2d1xnzj980f9p3k/shared

The only difference between left and middle is the player page i.e.

middle.thumb.png.8642289bf64afe474f6b9a19ce8b2872.png or left.thumb.png.aac3311c8328ac1f130a03ee18015a51.png

The rest is the same, a couple of screenies:

inbox.thumb.png.1c3419542f497775cedbfffea4e125c1.png matchday.thumb.png.585b1f0e448b5153efa29a3880eb8e44.png

And a warning he posted...

warning.thumb.png.c9572eb3adcc626eb0bf4618bc5c1b6c.png

7 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

Which is here is anyone wants more info on it...
https://fm-base.co.uk/resources/fm20-tangfu-skin.672/

If you aren't signed up to FM Base, here are a few screenshots for you and a direct link too:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/1d4jj73wfmsz0m0,2d1xnzj980f9p3k/shared

The only difference between left and middle is the player page i.e.

middle.thumb.png.8642289bf64afe474f6b9a19ce8b2872.png or left.thumb.png.aac3311c8328ac1f130a03ee18015a51.png

The rest is the same, a couple of screenies:

inbox.thumb.png.1c3419542f497775cedbfffea4e125c1.png matchday.thumb.png.585b1f0e448b5153efa29a3880eb8e44.png

And a warning he posted...

warning.thumb.png.c9572eb3adcc626eb0bf4618bc5c1b6c.png

Thank you

On 03/11/2019 at 18:44, JR_Junior said:

Haven't used him yet as he will only arrive at the end of the season, but this 17yo Dirk Proper from N.E.C. looks like a proper(hey!) good footballer for smaller sides. Got him on a free too.

Dirk Proper_ Perfil.png

Just got him on a free 2nd seasom with Man United been pretty good in pre season value has shot up to 12mil can defo be moulded into a good attack minded centre mid has decent base stats gonna keep him around the 1st team and give him some game time and see how he develops 

Hi all. New to the forum, thanks for all your finds on here found some real gems!

Just wanted to share one of my own, not sure he’s a hidden gem as such but Martin Calderon at Real Madrid Castilla is a great buy.

My career is with Stoke, signed him on a season long loan in the championship and then he has a release clause of 1.5 million pounds. Shoots up in rating, Won promotion in my first season so now in the premier league and he’s got 6 goals and 5 assists and two young player of the month awards in the first two months of the season. His set piece delivery is fantastic and scored some great long range goals

He’s a dm/cm and I use him as a deep lying playmaker in Kasio’s 4-2-3-1.

Edited by Donnyrovers90

Anyone had any experience with this guy? @Welshace one you've come across?

He looks like he starts with a pretty serious injury, but some of those stats look amazing for someone you can get for £2.5m.  Physically needs work, but at only 20 I imagine you could get these respectable. Or alternatively get him in a static Pirlo-esque role banging in long shots.

2 footed as well which is always a massive bonus.

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 08.48.46.png

Edited by macca72

3 hours ago, macca72 said:

Anyone had any experience with this guy? @Welshace one you've come across?

He looks like he starts with a pretty serious injury, but some of those stats look amazing for someone you can get for £2.5m.  Physically needs work, but at only 20 I imagine you could get these respectable. Or alternatively get him in a static Pirlo-esque role banging in long shots.

2 footed as well which is always a massive bonus.

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 08.48.46.png

Yep tried him on several saves.. he's always one of those players who has one very good game in 5 for me, and is fairly anonymous in the rest.. never really lives up to him promise, but i'm sure in the right setup and the right instructions, he'll be amazing, his physicals aren't really that bad either really, just off double digits for almost all of them.. 

14 minutes ago, Welshace said:

Yep tried him on several saves.. he's always one of those players who has one very good game in 5 for me, and is fairly anonymous in the rest.. never really lives up to him promise, but i'm sure in the right setup and the right instructions, he'll be amazing, his physicals aren't really that bad either really, just off double digits for almost all of them.. 

Hmm, shame.  I don't think I have the system for him, would like to try him at some point.

56 minutes ago, macca72 said:

Hmm, shame.  I don't think I have the system for him, would like to try him at some point.

Wasn't he supposed to be moving to Celtic in real life in a big way before his injury? I'm sure there was another club involved too. 

For me, he seems to be one who would do well at a club like Sheffield United. 

On 04/04/2020 at 13:08, EnigMattic1 said:

Wasn't he supposed to be moving to Celtic in real life in a big way before his injury? I'm sure there was another club involved too. 

For me, he seems to be one who would do well at a club like Sheffield United. 

With some retraining he'd be a good Regista I reckon. So long as he doesn't ever have to move.

Louis Munteanu looks a decent ST for mid-table up to top 5 maybe, starts at Viitorul Constanta in Romania - 

8e3148bf8ead0c5dcc4f88df878ce6c6.png

Another Viitorul player worth a look is Virgil Ghita, a DC - 

be9c11a4d1cfaaa233c9c30143e16235.png

Rodrigo Tarin is another one worth keeping an eye on. Currently with Leganes, in three separate saves, they've either been relegated, or he's been transfer listed. I picked him up for just £600k - 

e104da64e01f9600a10a2dfbfac285c7.png

Agustin Palavecino cost me just £1.5m from Deportivo Cali, and has all the tools to be a very handy MC for most teams - 

48e7287a67a730860f1b86265308d556.png

Final one from me (for know) is Mujaid Sadick. Looks decent at the start, and has the potential to be a really good DR. I am sure he can be picked up very cheaply at the start of game - 

0afdd116de0621c28d8806fe03ced93f.png

Suspect these three are probably already well known, I'm usually behind on these sort of things, but can't see them mentioned.

Untitled.thumb.png.abbecb622869bd42ea8429ec62878071.png

Looks a decent CB option for the money.

Untitled.thumb.png.b191a03a22b36aded048f38b488c5479.png

Has a £1.3m release clause at the start of the game but Levante are quick to renew his deal to increase that, so you'd have to be quick. Seems a decent prospect for a mid-table/lower half EPL side for that money.

Untitled.thumb.png.1b5d2d80c34d836c82a8ea5691d95fe7.png

Can negotiate a deal for £3m plus a sell on clause. Looks a decent prospect to put on a wing eventually.

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Suspect these three are probably already well known, I'm usually behind on these sort of things, but can't see them mentioned.

Untitled.thumb.png.abbecb622869bd42ea8429ec62878071.png

Looks a decent CB option for the money.

Untitled.thumb.png.d8a1d54a3397526c66625d5a2d2d7fe4.png

Has a £1.3m release clause at the start of the game but Levante are quick to renew his deal to increase that, so you'd have to be quick. Seems a decent prospect for a mid-table/lower half EPL side for that money.

Untitled.thumb.png.1b5d2d80c34d836c82a8ea5691d95fe7.png

Can negotiate a deal for £3m plus a sell on clause. Looks a decent prospect to put on a wing eventually.

Who's the guy from Levante? 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

His names Alex Blesa.

Edited the post so his names in it now.

Cheers. Looks like the sort of player I could use in my 'Youth Academy rebuild'

He's got a 4.8m release clause on my save.

Edited by EnigMattic1

13 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I haven't even clicked continue on the first day yet.

Cant explain that one then, was £1.3m when I scouted him. Around September in first season I matched the clause, but then he renewed his deal there and the clause became £10m?