[Skin] YACS

bossland

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 1972adrianblack said:

This is the best skin I have used, in all my time playing Football Manager.

A few suggestions: Please add face packs and name fixes to the skin and it would then become the go to skin for everyone.

Well done and keep up the hard work.

people uses diff facepacks, so that would be more or less impossible to add in the skin without ppl complaining.

The name fix is done outside of the skin, so that would not be possible to add.

Am 27.12.2019 um 23:57 schrieb Lone Gooner:

Does anyone know what you need to do to be able to use city pictures with this skin? 

Also with the transparency skin is it possible to use background pictures like players/managers etc?

If anyone can assist me so I can get the above working with this skin it would be greatly appreciated :) 

Open the background selector and then click on either the backgrounds or dynamic column the NC5G6HV.png

If you want it permanent:
Find: "skins\YACS Transparency\panels\yacs\client_object\yacs backgrounds.xml"
On Line 11 delete: hidn="false"

Am 28.12.2019 um 13:42 schrieb lukavski:

Hi, YACS. Loving your skin!

Is it possible to replace tactics' "last 11" faces (first image) with "scout opposition report" dots (second image), so when I'm at any club overview panel I would see those dots in last 11 panel.

Thanks!

Find "YACS\panels\yacs\club\yacs last 11.xml"
Find on Line 13: "yacs/widget/yacs icon last 11"
Replace with: "tactics/tactics icon opposition predicted team"

Am 30.12.2019 um 21:47 schrieb gholliday87:

How do I make the transparency work? I'm having a thick moment!

If you have extracted the skin into the right folder just select "YACS Transparency" as a skin

I'm loving your retro-esque club info page/s with the seating colour displayed etc. If I want to recreate that in my own skin, would it just be a matter of copying across various .xml files from your skin? Which ones? (If it's ok to do that - just for my use, very definitely not for release!)

Really like your skin, a Request, could you add in the "comparison" screen that you could choose position? Makes it much easier to check a player that can play in more positions than one and in the training panel, make it possible to change the training directly

Great Skin again this year and will be my choice once again! :thup:

Two things i don´t like i can usually change myself easily. First being the font which i find horrible i already found one i like, second is the colouring of the attribute analyzer polygon or whatever it´s called.

I searched everywhere but i couldn´t find any graphic or option to change the look of that thing, can you guide me in the correct direction please?

This last thing changed and i will be a happy man with my skin of choice!

19 hours ago, deauvillais said:

image.thumb.jpg.95452d55543dd4712928a93ce7adf19b.jpg

on the competition summary page, no match appears after match

please help me

Isn't that when the World Cup is on in Qatar? I think the draw for the next round of the European competitions is made after the World Cup.

1 hour ago, Petros7 said:

N'est-ce pas lorsque la Coupe du monde se déroule au Qatar? Je pense que le tirage au sort pour la prochaine manche des compétitions européennes se fera après la Coupe du monde.

no it happens every time after the matches, whatever the year

vor 6 Stunden schrieb huzzgaminguk:

Amazing skin! 

Quick question, with the "YACS Darker" & "YACS Transparency", do you need to overwrite the YACS folder with those files, or are they separate skins?

They are seperate. If you should want to place the files into the base folder (YACS) make sure to never copy & replace the skin_config.xml.

I'm really enjoying the darker skin, thank you!

If I had one suggestion to make for your next update of this amazing skin then that would be for the "opponent details" part of the Schedule page to be a tad smaller, so one can see more of the fixtures. I've seen this done on another skin and I liked it a lot, but it's not a biggie. It may not work for you so please don't feel obliged.

Hello,

i try to test ypur Skin, now, first time

looks ingame good !

one Question: Citypics not include? it is possible to see City Pics?
because i find them important, to get Mind with the Club, the City, the People...

Edit: now i change on the Pitch to Filed Pictures, for more Motivation, when see the Players.
thanks for this Option

What do mean exatly with: " No Attribute Boxes" ?
you have two Pictures? with an not with Attribute Boxes? to see, what looks in my personaly Case better?
Thanks a lot!

Edit: it is possible to change in Match the Scoreboards? i want to play - example in Germany, so i want to use DAZN or Sky Bundesliga Scoreboard
Thanks for Help !

Edited by SpiderJu

2 minutes ago, SpiderJu said:

Hello,

i try to test ypur Skin, now, first time

looks ingame good !

one Question: Citypics not include? it is possible to see City Pics?
because i find them important, to get Mind with the Club, the City, the People...

Edit. now i change on the Pitch to Filed Pictures, for more Motivation, when see the Players.
thanks for this Option

What do mean exatly with: " No Attribute Boxes" ?
you have two Pictures? with an not with Attribute Boxes? to see, what looks in my personaly Case better?
Thanks a lot!

This is what the Att boxes are 

https://imgur.com/25Sf8j3 

and this is without ( which I find more appealing ) 

https://imgur.com/4t0uegn

i edit my Post - please read

Thanks for your FAST Reaction.

Greetings from Germany

Edit: Attributes: without is for me, YES, much more better

Edit2: i want to change Stuff in your Skin
PLayer Faces on Pitch + without Atribute Stuff
= i copy/paste the Files in the Skin Folder
Question: in both Cases, i see one File: "skin_config.xml"
what are the Step to do?
First, i copy/pasted the Player Faces on Pitch Files, then the skin_config.xml File
when i now copy/paste Without Attribute Files, okay
But: when i now copy/paste skin_config.xml File, then i pasted the STep before skin_config.xml File (Player Faces on Pitch?

?

Edit3: City Pics - i mean on Profil Side - NOT in Background

in Background i dont like any Pictures, because i can not good see Text Infos

Thanks for Help

Edited by SpiderJu

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Petros7:

I'm really enjoying the darker skin, thank you!

If I had one suggestion to make for your next update of this amazing skin then that would be for the "opponent details" part of the Schedule page to be a tad smaller, so one can see more of the fixtures. I've seen this done on another skin and I liked it a lot, but it's not a biggie. It may not work for you so please don't feel obliged.

If i understand you right, find: "YACS > panels > match > fixture details panel.xml"
On line 8 edit " layout= " and change the numbers to, for example, "-3,-1"

vor 1 Stunde schrieb SpiderJu:

i edit my Post - please read

Thanks for your FAST Reaction.

Greetings from Germany

Edit: Attributes: without is for me, YES, much more better

Edit2: i want to change Stuff in your Skin
PLayer Faces on Pitch + without Atribute Stuff
= i copy/paste the Files in the Skin Folder
Question: in both Cases, i see one File: "skin_config.xml"
what are the Step to do?
First, i copy/pasted the Player Faces on Pitch Files, then the skin_config.xml File
when i now copy/paste Without Attribute Files, okay
But: when i now copy/paste skin_config.xml File, then i pasted the STep before skin_config.xml File (Player Faces on Pitch?

?

Edit3: City Pics - i mean on Profil Side - NOT in Background

in Background i dont like any Pictures, because i can not good see Text Infos

Thanks for Help

I will be somehow more clear about the install part in the future.

Go to your skins folder.
Create a Folder and call it "YACS Spiderju".
Place all of the files from ""YACS No Atrbt Boxes" and "YACS Field Pictures" inside that folder.
Confirm replace question.
Open "skin_config.xml" in your "YACS Spiderju" folder.
Replace content with :

Spoiler

<record>
	<translation id="name" type="use" value="YACS Spiderju" />
	<string id="author" value="ivan" />
	<translation id="description" type="use" value="YACS 2020 | FM2020" />
	<string id="version" value="1.0" />
	<flags id="parent" value="YACS" />
	<boolean id="base_skin" value="false" />
	<string id="skin_name" value="YACS Spiderju" />
	<string id="required_version" value="20.2.0" />
</record>

You should now have "YACS", "YACS Transparency", "YACS Darker" and "YACS Spiderju" in your "skins" folder.
Now just select "YACS Spiderju" as skin in FM. Clear Cache and Reload Skin etc.

City Pics, no. I dont want any problems with copyrights.

...\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\skins\YACS\panels\match

fixture details.xml
fixtures list panel.xml

you mean: second, right? because in my Folder, no " fixture details panel.xml"

and line 8 ?
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-4,-2" offset="0" gap="0"/>
change to:
<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-3,-1" offset="0" gap="0"/>

Edit/Update:

Skin Changes: include: Addons: No Atrbt Boxes + Field Pictures
i am little confused, sorry
maybe i am wait for your Step Details.
i know: copy/paste Files into YACS Folder
the only Step, don´t know, is with the skin_config.xml, because both AddOn have them..

i wait for you, is better.
i test now your skin, with the small Change in line 8 and thats it.
for using No Atrbt Boxes + Field Pictures, i wait for new Infos.
Thanks

Edit: and Options, to Change Scoreboards? that would be amazing, to play, example in German Leagues, and the DAZN or Sky Bundesliga Scoreboard...
Thanks

Edited by SpiderJu

3 hours ago, bossland said:

If i understand you right, find: "YACS > panels > match > fixture details panel.xml"
On line 8 edit " layout= " and change the numbers to, for example, "-3,-1"

Awesome! Thank you thank you thank you :) 

Deleted my old version and put in the new Darker version, looks even better then before.

But now it has an bug that makes it unplayable for me now. The boxes i choose in the player profile where you can see the attributes and stuff, always revert back and 5-6 boxes show the same information.

I put training in one box but the next time i look again it reverts back to an unusable profile.

I don´t know if it is skin problem or si stuff, because some views also don´t save as i want but that i know is game bug because it happens with all skins.

edit: Nevermind i restarted the game and problem dissapeared 😊

edit 2 : Well now all of a sudden the bug is their again i hope it can be fixed soon, this is a infuriating one and makes it impossible to play i test other skins to see if it is game or skin bug

Edited by Icetuga

10 hours ago, Icetuga said:

Deleted my old version and put in the new Darker version, looks even better then before.

But now it has an bug that makes it unplayable for me now. The boxes i choose in the player profile where you can see the attributes and stuff, always revert back and 5-6 boxes show the same information.

I put training in one box but the next time i look again it reverts back to an unusable profile.

I don´t know if it is skin problem or si stuff, because some views also don´t save as i want but that i know is game bug because it happens with all skins.

edit: Nevermind i restarted the game and problem dissapeared 😊

edit 2 : Well now all of a sudden the bug is their again i hope it can be fixed soon, this is a infuriating one and makes it impossible to play i test other skins to see if it is game or skin bug

I had the same problem with version 0.7. bossland posted a solution (25th Dec in this thread), but initially it didn't work for me. Gave up on it... And then a few days (or so) later, the profile boxes were back working again as intended. Not sure why it did not fix it immediately. It is worth trying it, renaming the IDs. Just look in this thread 24-25 December for the posts. 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb rzarector:

I had the same problem with version 0.7. bossland posted a solution (25th Dec in this thread), but initially it didn't work for me. Gave up on it... And then a few days (or so) later, the profile boxes were back working again as intended. Not sure why it did not fix it immediately. It is worth trying it, renaming the IDs. Just look in this thread 24-25 December for the posts. 

Yeah i looked it up it is exactly the same problem i have you described there, will try the solutions posted thx

Hello, my friend,
thanks for the wonderful skin that you made and that you keep updating and the time you spend on it. I just want to report this bug to you: many player menus don't keep the profile view as I saved it. I am attaching some photos wishing you that you can solve, because unfortunately it is very annoying. Greetings from Italy dear

profile info works :

Spoiler

auba.png

when not works :

Spoiler

ozil.png

nelson.png

11 minutes ago, GaeGio said:

Hello, my friend,
thanks for the wonderful skin that you made and that you keep updating and the time you spend on it. I just want to report this bug to you: many player menus don't keep the profile view as I saved it. I am attaching some photos wishing you that you can solve, because unfortunately it is very annoying. Greetings from Italy dear

profile info works :

Reveal hidden contents

auba.png

when not works :

Reveal hidden contents

ozil.png

nelson.png

and the next few posts below. hope you get the issue solved

Slight bug I've found sorry if it's mentioned but in my glancing through I couldn't see.

With the YACS skin, you can't remove custom schedules:

FM20 Light Skin:

image.thumb.png.94b33ec008296e94f9583124448616b2.png

YACS Skin:

image.thumb.png.7152338854f89ada7b8c1222a7da5d9a.png

You can see in the latter there's no X there to delete them.

Am 25.1.2020 um 00:47 schrieb Richiness:

Was this removed in this years version?
No attributes when clicking a player in the tactic screen in match. 

attr in match.JPG

In latest versions i made a few changes around tactic screens. In match there are the roles / attributes visible. 
Not entirely sure if its in the last download version of the skin tho. I will update the download later today or tomorrow.

Am 26.1.2020 um 14:49 schrieb GaeGio:

Unfortunately not work @junkerne...

I hope you find a solution the great @bossland, I'm sorry because it is my favorite skin.

Did you clear the cache? I will change the ids for the next version, maybe it helps.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Danwolf:

Slight bug I've found sorry if it's mentioned but in my glancing through I couldn't see.

With the YACS skin, you can't remove custom schedules:

FM20 Light Skin:

image.thumb.png.94b33ec008296e94f9583124448616b2.png

YACS Skin:

image.thumb.png.7152338854f89ada7b8c1222a7da5d9a.png

You can see in the latter there's no X there to delete them.

Nice find thanks. Will be fixed in next version later today or tomorrow.

Updated the download to 0.9.8
This version has also some small structure changes in the skin, please make sure to delete any old versions.

The No Attribute Boxes extra has also been updated and removed a few bugs from it.
The Field Pictures extra has also been updated.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb willz71172:

YACS Transparency one is broken when selected goes closes game

vor 1 Stunde schrieb chrisobi:

Yup, latest Update is broken.

Thanks. Fixed the upload. Should work again.
If you want to fix it without downloading again:
Open "YACS Transparency > skin_config.xml" 
Line 6: <flags id="parent" value="YACS" />
Replace with: <flags id="parent" value="YACS Base" />

EDIT: Actually, this should not even be an issue.
If you run into similar problem, please make sure you deleted the old skin.
Clear Cache and that you followed the "Install.txt"

Edited by bossland