[Skin] YACS

bossland

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your help with the files to remove the player attribute boxes, it has enhanced an already great skin. Is it possible to do the same for the non playing staff. Only having changed the colours for  the players the non playing staff now have very bright boxes.

Also I think the is an issue of alignment in the scouting knowledge screen.

Am 16.11.2019 um 15:45 schrieb macca7292:

I love this skin, looks amazing.

Just one question, is there away to get rid of the blurring effect when saving the game etc?

The method described in this forum works for the other skins I've used but not this one.

Thanks!

Find and delete Line 24 inside: "YACS > panels > game > game processing panel.xml"

vor 18 Stunden schrieb TREEBS:

Thanks for your help with the files to remove the player attribute boxes, it has enhanced an already great skin. Is it possible to do the same for the non playing staff. Only having changed the colours for  the players the non playing staff now have very bright boxes.

Also I think the is an issue of alignment in the scouting knowledge screen.

To have all boxes changed you need to restart FM.
Can you give me more details on what alignment in scouting knowledge screen you mean?

38 minutes ago, bossland said:

Find and delete Line 24 inside: "YACS > panels > game > game processing panel.xml"

To have all boxes changed you need to restart FM.
Can you give me more details on what alignment in scouting knowledge screen you mean?

Thank you!

One more question, if I can push my luck a bit further!

I'd like to make the match stats panel a bit wider on the in between highlights screen - I play on a lower Res and it doesn't display all the numbers fully. I think I've found the right file in the match folder but I can't figure out how to change it.

Thanks again

On 31/10/2019 at 21:32, bossland said:

YACS for Football Manager 2020

mwLhjTOm.pngPKlqfASm.png9DhFoaHm.png

rtNAXcTm.png5gNMOjVm.png7i8KOoSm.png

DF11 Facepack
jn0HcBCm.png

Box transparency and the Background Selector i removed from the base skin this year.
For this i added a second version of the skin. Select "YACS T" as skin if you want Transparency etc.

Screenhots: Gallery
Download: YACS 2020

Extra: No Attribute Boxes
4t0uegnt.png

I do love the skin where you can put the backgrounds but everytime it up loads it's only the screen where your manager avatar is in the dressing room where you can change your manager's appearence, and then freezing any help?

Edited by stockportguy86

vor 3 Stunden schrieb macca7292:

Thank you!

One more question, if I can push my luck a bit further!

I'd like to make the match stats panel a bit wider on the in between highlights screen - I play on a lower Res and it doesn't display all the numbers fully. I think I've found the right file in the match folder but I can't figure out how to change it.

Thanks again

Locate: "YACS > panels > match > match in between highlights panel.xml"
Play around with line 6 : "<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-4,-5,-4" offset="0" />"
-4,-5,-4 is what you want to change. Try something like -5,-5,-5

vor 2 Stunden schrieb stockportguy86:

I do love the skin where you can put the backgrounds but everytime it up loads it's only the screen where your manager avatar is in the dressing room where you can change your manager's appearence, and then freezing any help?

You mean if you click on "Edit Manager Appearance" on the Start Screen your game freezes?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Erimus1876:

Beautiful work @bossland :)  My new favorite skin.

I don't suppose its possible to change the numerical attributes to bars?  I've noticed this request crop up a few times on the skinning forum, but it seems no one has been able to do it for Fm20 yet.

Something like this?

No sorry they removed the class for that. As it is right now its not possible.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb TREEBS:

Tried restarting the program makes no difference I still have the boxes. Any other ideaDoc2.docxs.

It should. But if it really doesnt:
Locate and Delete : "YACS > properties > person properties.xml"
Then start or restart FM.

vor einer Stunde schrieb MrGizMo:

Dont know if it is a bug or something on my end

But in this screen i cant ask anything to the board :

Only way to solve it is to change to other skin. Tried different zoom settings and stuff like that

Will be fixed in the next update, in an hour or something. Thanks.

Edited by bossland

34 minutes ago, bossland said:

Play around with line 6 : "<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-4,-5,-4" offset="0" />"

You mean if you click on "Edit Manager Appearance" on the Start Screen your game freezes?

Thanks again!

I had a go myself and changed a line lower down to allow the match stats column to take a greater percentage of that middle panel.

I think it was "<layout class=arrange_horizontal_attachment layout="-2,-1" 

I changed it to -6,-4 and it seems to have worked.

Since FM updated though, I'm getting a blank screen instead of match highlights on every skin I've got , other than the default ones.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb macca7292:

Thanks again!

I had a go myself and changed a line lower down to allow the match stats column to take a greater percentage of that middle panel.

I think it was "<layout class=arrange_horizontal_attachment layout="-2,-1" 

I changed it to -6,-4 and it seems to have worked.

Since FM updated though, I'm getting a blank screen instead of match highlights on every skin I've got , other than the default ones.

Just uploaded a new Version for todays FM patch.
If you want to watch matches, you need this update.

Download: YACS 2020 0.2.5

Edited by bossland

vor 1 Minute schrieb junkerne:

after the patch, i don't see the dressing room at the login, it's just a grey

https://gyazo.com/6cd8ab1a1ee0fa9ed66edbe796265548

i havent been further in as of yet, so i'll keep updating this post

Fixed that about 4 minutes ago. ;)

vor 5 Minuten schrieb bossland:

Just uploaded a new Version for todays FM patch.
If you want to watch matches, you need this update.

Download: YACS 2020 0.2.5

I really like this skin. I agree with most one of best I have ever used in all the years of FM.

However I am having a slight problem with it, it does seem to be making the game run much, much slower. I have missed something in the settings?

17 hours ago, bossland said:

Not sure exactly but yeah

vor 23 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

Great work again! Will test it out

Bug that i posted earlier is still there?

Cleared Cache and Reloaded Skin? 
If you updated skin, delete the old one, do not overwrite the old skin files.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb junkerne:

Would it be possible with a little more room at the top ? would be nice to avoid scrolling

Yes, will be in next update.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Ian White:

I really like this skin. I agree with most one of best I have ever used in all the years of FM.

However I am having a slight problem with it, it does seem to be making the game run much, much slower. I have missed something in the settings?

That isnt very likely. Never heard of, or experienced myself, any slow downs before.
Are you sure it slows down?

vor 7 Stunden schrieb stockportguy86:

Not sure exactly but yeah

I cant reproduce it. Only answer i can give you is try to delete the intro panel file maybe that solves your problem.
"YACS > panels > game > intro panel.xml" Delete it and clear cache and reload skin.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Erimus1876:

@bossland

Which xml file and line of code do I need to edit to make the match competition logo appear larger?  And is it possible to change the competition logo to competition text instead?

See screenshot....

"YACS > panels > match > match title bar.xml" Line 50.

Great skin! Love it!

But i got an issue with some player panels. they are all set to "Plans" and when i change them, leave that screen and come back they are all reset to "Plans". Its only 3 or 4 players in my squad, for the rest it works fine!? Any solution for this?

Cheers and thx

4 minutes ago, Suchard said:

Great skin! Love it!

But i got an issue with some player panels. they are all set to "Plans" and when i change them, leave that screen and come back they are all reset to "Plans". Its only 3 or 4 players in my squad, for the rest it works fine!? Any solution for this?

Cheers and thx

I had this issue with TCS skin during FM19.  I found that if I added other graphics (like updating my player face pack) that this happened a lot.  If I made sure that the skin was the last graphic I added (cleared cache, refreshed, and played) it always worked fine.  As a result anytime I updated some graphics I had to reinstall the skin too.  Hope this works for you too.

1 hour ago, bossland said:
12 hours ago, Ian White said:

That isnt very likely. Never heard of, or experienced myself, any slow downs before.

It is slowing down for me espically in the inbox when I have say 2 or 3 unread pieces of news it can take over 10 seconds to move on.

1 hour ago, bossland said:

Cleared Cache and Reloaded Skin? 
If you updated skin, delete the old one, do not overwrite the old skin files.

Yes, will be in next update.

I cant reproduce it. Only answer i can give you is try to delete the intro panel file maybe that solves your problem.
"YACS > panels > game > intro panel.xml" Delete it and clear cache and reload skin.

"YACS > panels > match > match title bar.xml" Line 50.

Got it working later on. No worries :) 

1 minute ago, Ian White said:

It is slowing down for me espically in the inbox when I have say 2 or 3 unread pieces of news it can take over 10 seconds to move on.

It is going real fast here? 

Edited by MrGizMo

Great skin - but is there a way to remove the option to select panels on player screens that show the hidden attributes of a player (eg current ability)? It feels like cheating to me to have that there even if I'm not using it. Thanks.

for some reason when i select this skin my game just freezes, no crash dumps though, also when this skin is in my folders when i start the game it gets stuck on the loading screen before the main menu pops up (the fm20 players in purple kits screen) and wont pass this. , when the file is removed it is fine and loads?. this is the attribute boxes removed version

WoW mate, this skin is stunning. Absolutely incredible work you put here. It's looking amazing !!!! The profile picture is AWESOME !!! The font is very nice !!! You did a really great job.

If I may cand I kindly asking you if you can put in the tactics the player pictures ? currently there are only numbers/shirts without pictures.

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, BlackS0ull said:

WoW mate, this skin is stunning. Absolutely incredible work you put here. It's looking amazing !!!! The profile picture is AWESOME !!! The font is very nice !!! You did a really great job.

If I may cand I kindly asking you if you can put in the tactics the player pictures ? currently there are only numbers/shirts without pictures.

Thanks! 

not 100% sure what you mean, but could it be that your just missing a face pack ? else try and post a screenshot

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Suchard:

Great skin! Love it!

Cheers and thx

I thought i got rid of that bug. At least i cant reproduce it anymore.
Can you send me more information trough PM about this players? If i cant reproduce the bug it will be hard to find a solution.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb Ian White:

Is this for ANY news or only certain specific ones? Is this only with my skin? Using any other extra content ( graphics etc.), if so, does it also happen if that content isnt active?

vor 12 Stunden schrieb CJG21:

Great skin - but is there a way to remove the option to select panels on player screens that show the hidden attributes of a player (eg current ability)? It feels like cheating to me to have that there even if I'm not using it. Thanks.

I dont really like it either and made a small fix for it for next update.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb junkerne:

found a minor error @Boss

position and focos, both have focus options in it

Already reworked that panel and will be fixed in next update. Thanks.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb dannyrefc:

for some reason when i select this skin my game just freezes, no crash dumps though, also when this skin is in my folders when i start the game it gets stuck on the loading screen before the main menu pops up (the fm20 players in purple kits screen) and wont pass this. , when the file is removed it is fine and loads?. this is the attribute boxes removed version

This is most likely because you only have the no attribute boxes "skin". You do need the base YACS skin or - game freeze etc. I maybe should have made that more clear, sorry.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb BlackS0ull:

Thanks! 

Thank you.
If you just want the player faces instead of the numbers there, np.

Spoiler

"YACS > panels > tactics > tactics icon info panel overview.xml" 
On Lines 21 and 20
replace:

<widget class="tactics_kit_picture" id="kitp" keep_aspect_ratio="true" alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" number_inset_right="0" number_inset_top="0" number_height="45">
        </widget>

with:

<widget class="picture" id="picM" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
            <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
                <list id="value">
                    <boolean value="false" />
                </list>
            </attachment>
            <record id="object_property">
                <list id="get_properties">
                    <record>
                        <integer id="get_property" value="fcgn" />
                    </record>
                    <record>
                        <integer id="get_property" value="Pfke" />
                    </record>
                    <record>
                        <integer id="get_property" value="prpc" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
                    </record>
                </list>
            </record>
        </widget>

However, the faces will be as small as the kits were.
To make them bigger and make the whole panel not look clustered etc. would require more work.
Since i dont want this myself, i dont want to spend time on it.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb mienos:

Hi @bossland!
There is a problem on the scout assignment page. In the default skin you can choose a player suitable for our tactics, while with your skin it does not appear. Why?

Thanks will be fixed with next update.

22 minutes ago, macca7292 said:

Thanks again , brilliant skin.

I've noticed a small bug - on the staff summary page, there are two buttons at the bottom that should link to the u19 and u23 staff but actually just link back to staff summary page.

Works fine for me, they take me to the u18 overview staff page and u23 overview staff page

2 hours ago, junkerne said:

Works fine for me, they take me to the u18 overview staff page and u23 overview staff page

How strange.

Just checked, still the same .

Also, if I choose to give team talk when bringing in subs there's not an option to speak to them - don't know if that's skin related.

Thanks again for the wonderful skin.

I have one request. Is it possible (or a way I can do myself) to make the polygon bigger on the player profile page? It worked on the FM19 version when I used the polygon below the player image (as you can see below), but in the FM20 version the polygon is tiny regardless of where I use it on the panel.

.polygon2.thumb.jpg.6a16edf05654df1cd794ed2c6bd202ac.jpg

@bossland

Love the skin, best skin for FM20.

But i noticed 2 things.

The "Last Starting 11" box shows the last starting 11 of the team i played against. In this case it was Inter.

The other one is in the "Key Employees" tab. Is it possible to show the age and nationality for manager and hot prospect the same like captian, vice-captian,...

I uploaded an example to show what i mean.

Anyways, keep up the good work Boss. :applause:

last11.png

123.png

test.png

Edited by RGoethals

vor 15 Stunden schrieb rzarector:

Thanks again for the wonderful skin.

I have one request. Is it possible (or a way I can do myself) to make the polygon bigger on the player profile page? It worked on the FM19 version when I used the polygon below the player image (as you can see below), but in the FM20 version the polygon is tiny regardless of where I use it on the panel.

Thank you.

Already added a Old Yacsini version for DF11 for next update and will also add a attribute analysis only panel as before.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb RGoethals:

@bossland

Love the skin, best skin for FM20.

But i noticed 2 things.

The "Last Starting 11" box shows the last starting 11 of the team i played against. In this case it was Inter.

The other one is in the "Key Employees" tab. Is it possible to show the age and nationality for manager and hot prospect the same like captian, vice-captian,...

I uploaded an example to show what i mean.

Anyways, keep up the good work Boss. :applause:

Thank you.
Last Starting 11 - that "problem" been there for years, i will add a option to only see the Field with the Last Starting 11.
The Employees Tab i will take a look if i can solve it differently. But most likely not in the next update.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb junkerne:

@bossland

Would it be possible to have the player that you look at marked in the compaison window on the player page ?

lets say i am currently looking at "Michael clunan" his name would be in a diff color or something ?

thanks

Will be clear visible where the player is in the table with next update.

Edited by bossland

Fantastic skin, so much detail in there, the best i have seen. 

I have found one small thing, when you go into the progress tab and select attributes and hover over the lines in the chart there is just a grey box, it doesn't give you the name of which attribute it is or the number its now at, and if possible is there a way to remove the hidden data tab (info) from the player profile. I would prefer not to be able to know the CA, PA etc of the players?

Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 15.16.23.png