[Skin] YACS

bossland

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait for this wonderfull skin again :)

i'll let you know about the changes i had made last year, hopefully it can be done again :)

Edits:

You made it possible for me to see a players current training on the player popup.

Also you made it possible for me to see Pros and cons as text and not icons

i'd also mention that last year the "Continue" button didnt flash when playing online saves, when the other person was waiting. just thought i say it :)

Hope my small changes can find its way again, maybe just like last year.

@bossland

Thanks again

Edited by snowofman

Gorgeous looking skin!:applause:

Been a fan of your skins for years, this looks stellar as always. 

Especially like the fonts and attributes, crisp and clear which is great as my  eyesight isn't the best. :kriss:

Edited by Choccy18

15 hours ago, bossland said:

Open for suggestions.

Hey @bossland, your skin probably already have this, but I'm mentioning it just in case: One of my favorite features of 2019 YACS was the option to show a player's total career Apps/Goals (overall, not league only) on their profile. I would love if that option came back for 2020 version. Thanks, mate. :thup:

2 hours ago, giglet13 said:

HEy @bossland agree with @Ikthop suggestion above!

Also - The quick view jump to see Under 23s and Under 18s being moved to Dev centres an annoyance - any chance that could be brought back to sidebar without having to take control of everything for it to appear?

IF you as minimum take control of individual training for u19 or 23, you'll get the button on the side bar

Edited by snowofman

Am 31.10.2019 um 23:56 schrieb junkerne:

can't wait for this wonderfull skin again :)

i'll let you know about the changes i had made last year, hopefully it can be done again :)

Edits:

You made it possible for me to see a players current training on the player popup.

Also you made it possible for me to see Pros and cons as text and not icons

i'd also mention that last year the "Continue" button didnt flash when playing online saves, when the other person was waiting. just thought i say it :)

Hope my small changes can find its way again, maybe just like last year.

@bossland

Thanks again

Most of the changes are in the skin. Will take another look at continue button.
The training inside the popup i didnt leave in, might have to msg me again about - i think the file i send you should still work.

Am 1.11.2019 um 00:39 schrieb Watson156:

It looks good, but for me personally I really don't like the look of the attribute numbers in blocks. Is there any chance you could show how it would look without the attribute blocks.

Apart from that it looks fantastic.

I will add some extra files to play without it.

At everyone else, thank you. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb TREEBS:

Really great skin. Just one small thing is there a way to remove the attribute boxes from the player profile. I have tried myself but without any success.

Extra: No Attribute Boxes

4t0uegnm.png

This should remove all boxes. You might want to pick new Attribute Colours in the Preferences as the standard colours are to dark without the boxes.