[FM20] Rate my Regen/Newgen Thread

Here's some of my best regens in my current save, will be a real shame to leave this crew behind. I'm keeping this save incase i have the urge to go back to it!

Hermida.thumb.png.83628a9fd0122f995fd6fc25a9fb8524.pngReid.thumb.png.7f43c90ad2276ad64ec244c53ff035c9.pngWaddell.thumb.png.e30ff2656523a6f02fd2e777b9e57d36.pngRussell.thumb.png.b60e4f4161fe77b0a4b14abb9faa86b7.png

Russell not quite as good as the other attributes wise but easily my most important player in my pressing system. He was also instrumental in mentoring Waddell and Reid 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, qwertygod said:

Here's some of my best regens in my current save, will be a real shame to leave this crew behind. I'm keeping this save incase i have the urge to go back to it!

Hermida.thumb.png.83628a9fd0122f995fd6fc25a9fb8524.pngReid.thumb.png.7f43c90ad2276ad64ec244c53ff035c9.pngWaddell.thumb.png.e30ff2656523a6f02fd2e777b9e57d36.pngRussell.thumb.png.b60e4f4161fe77b0a4b14abb9faa86b7.png

Russell not quite as good as the other attributes wise but easily my most important player in my pressing system. He was also instrumental in mentoring Waddell and Reid 

That's an awesome goal total from someone with finishing (I know more than one trait is needed though) of 10! Lots of headers? ;-)

1 hour ago, CaptCanuck said:

That's an awesome goal total from someone with finishing (I know more than one trait is needed though) of 10! Lots of headers? ;-)

Yeh, a fair number of them were headers. The standard of opposition is pretty weak in Scotland so he was able to run up many hat tricks and more against 'dross' as well.

3 minutes ago, qwertygod said:

Yeh, a fair number of them were headers. The standard of opposition is pretty weak in Scotland so he was able to run up many hat tricks and more against 'dross' as well.

Ah OK thanks for the reply, I hadn't thought about the flat-track bullying available there :-)

16 hours ago, CaptCanuck said:

Yeah there are more factors at play.  Thre was a regen in my game with 10 finishing but he ended up becoming Germany's leading national team scorer (one of the tougher to beat) and scored 400+ for Real Madrid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hereby some of my promising regens for my Lazio team.

Erik Saba
Promising striker. Has developed quite well and have been loaned out to Sampdoria to get playing time and experience. Is performing quite well and is 8th on topscorer list with 15 league goals with 4 matches left. Will need to work a bit on his finishing and composure.

Jude Yusuf
Attacking midfielder. Also out on loan to gain match experience. May also turn into a very decent player.

Ederson Moino
Exciting prospect to give some more depth in the defence, now that Acerbi is 35 years old.

Juan Manuel Becerra
This is a monster. 19 years old and already 10 caps for Colombia and 1st choice keeper. I have Strakosha and Livakovic as Lazio goalkeepers, so loaned him out to Monaco. He will soon become my 1st choice keeper. What a talent. And personality is Model Citizen.

Saba.png

Jude.png

Ederson Moino.png

Becerra.png

Edited by 303jonas

I have a question about the value of my players - posted in here as I have a Regen to share as an example...

I'm managing Hoffenheim in 2027/28 season. I have an excellent Regen (attached) who, as you can see from the stats, is pretty impressive, favourite to win Player of the Season, and is now wanted by Arsenal & Barcelona. However, he is only valued at £6.75m. I don't understand where the valuation has come from. He still has 4 years left on his contract, and we are the Bundesliga Champions, so he's not playing for a mid-table club or anything.

457282452_Screenshot2020-12-30at21_05_03.png.2a2da2276ea652408d6b116e7606e2bd.png

Can anybody shed some light on why his value is so low?