The FM20 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, _JHTB_ said:

How much were they expanding it by? I know your last one was a fairly small one so you must be fairly close to capacity

Not sure to be honest, cant't remember seeing anything in my news feed about it

Logo of FC Dynamo Bryansk.png

2029/2030 Russian Winter Update - Wow... this is an Awful Update

The season could well be going better tbh

The League

Been a while, but we're now once again in a battle for survival more than a battle for a European place.  Currently sitting 13th, right in the playoff places.  The worst defence in the league, is not a good look

image.thumb.png.347158a409a13b12c83ab96b55541dec.png

The Cup

The Sixth round exit as usual, Krasnodar the team this time

European Conference League

Shocking performance, losing in the Third Qualifying Round.  Knew then this season was not going to be fun. 

image.thumb.png.b4445664f5f19933aaa2a5792c5a8c1a.png

Youth Intake

Yea! Another goalkeeper...

image.png.c02195eca7c2684490475a91d4ab4201.png

A Full Internationalist

Evgeny Ivanov (24a) has become the clubs first full internationalist.  Making his debut with the Georgia National Team.  Also scoring on his debut too.

image.thumb.png.b6db0ef536aad63e4eee59e603829bf8.png

image.thumb.png.6051182399e8d79e61f92e7f94edd7a1.png

Three days later... he's out for the rest of the season through injury!  :(

On 17/04/2020 at 20:31, uroszila said:

JZB0NZb.png

TSV Havelse | Table | SquadTransfers | Finances | Season 2029/30 (10th Season)

Season Review:

After 3 years we are back in 2. Bundesliga and we can be fairly happy with the season outcome. The start of the season wasn't good for us as we collected several heavy defeats in league and additionally we were also defeated in the 1st round of the German cup against Bochum. We were sitting rock bottom after our first 10 matches, so I realized that something needs to change. I decided to slightly modify my 4-1-2-2-1 from the last season to 4-1-4-1. Instantly we started to play better and grabbing points from our matches. Between October and the end of December, we managed to win 7 games out of 10.

a5UwZ6p.png

As turned out this was the crucial part of the season as we were never in danger of getting relegated after this superb run of form. The last third of the season wasn't so good anymore but we added some additional points to our tally which saw us finish on the 12th position. Not bad for such a minnow.

Unfortunately, the Board again decided to sell one of our biggest prospects in the youth academy to Paderborn. Dominik Krämer started to develop nicely and in one or two seasons he could be an important part of our first team. Paderborn saw his talent and grabbed him for 275k €. It's not bad but not brilliant either.

The player that really stood out this season was Jörg Ruhani. In one of the matches, he even scored a hattrick and that isn't bad for the defender. He is developing nicely and I hope that we will be able to keep him also for the next season. The best scorer was again Utku Kani and although he is not the youngest one, constantly good performances kept him in the team for a whole decade. I hope that he still has the season or two in his legs.

Youth Academy:

The best three players from this season's youth intake are:

Aim for next Season:

We managed to survive in the 2nd tier of German football. Let's hope we will be able to maintain or even upgrade our position also in the next season. The battle will be hard again and for sure we will have some struggles but with the team developing nicely I think we will be able to pull a good season. After this season we got 9,6 Mill. € and whit this money I hope the Board will be willing to upgrade the training and youth facilities. The pulls from youth academy in recent years were not the best so we will need to make some changes to further develop and upgrade our club.

Overview:

ZZce2fC.png

Hey, nice reading about your exploits in lower league german football. I have recently started the challenge with Rot-Weiß Oberhausen, blessed with a decent and fairly large squad but absolutely HEMORRHAGING cash. Wage bill sitting at exactly the £65k budget, and losing £250k a month! Nearly £3m lost over the first season!! Finished 5th and now the board have upped the wage budget to nearly £100k AND set up a II team, which will surely lose even MORE cash, are they insane?!

I guess my point is, while Oberhausen are very well suited to this challenge in terms of facilities (all adequate/average) and playing staff etc, is it worth me putting any more time into this save. I think they will be good enough to get promoted in the 2nd or 3rd season and stay up, BUT what's the point if they become bankrupted! Can you shed any light on how finances for TSV Havelse have progressed? Where did the 9.6m euros come from and do finances improve in Bund.2? I think it's a bug, the german leagues do seem to be quite buggy. 

1276426542_Rot-WeiOberhausen_Summary.thumb.png.4bb8d64e5096ecf4dc4f1caee87fd320.png

Hi all, just started this challenge for the first time and I need some help/advice please...

I chose Hendon as my team, but they don't have an Under 18's or Under 23's team.

I saved it and holidayed a whole season just to test if they would generate an Under 18's squad when they get the first intake, but no - they don't.

I can ask board for an U23 squad but obviously it's not going to happen any time soon due to finances.

I can understand no U23, but no U18 squad is a bit odd isn't it? Is it a bug?

Also is it worth doing this save with a team without an U18's squad? Will be very difficult to maintain player sharpness / bring talent through I think?

Cheers

10 minutes ago, Olly101 said:

Hi all, just started this challenge for the first time and I need some help/advice please...

I chose Hendon as my team, but they don't have an Under 18's or Under 23's team.

I saved it and holidayed a whole season just to test if they would generate an Under 18's squad when they get the first intake, but no - they don't.

I can ask board for an U23 squad but obviously it's not going to happen any time soon due to finances.

I can understand no U23, but no U18 squad is a bit odd isn't it? Is it a bug?

Also is it worth doing this save with a team without an U18's squad? Will be very difficult to maintain player sharpness / bring talent through I think?

Cheers

It makes the challenge harder, that is for sure, but definitely possible.  No, it isn't a bug.

2029/2030 Season - Youth Take Update

The Intake

image.thumb.png.196dc83df47de451ef8576092de1cebe.png

Muslim Rybin (30a), - This years keeper...

image.thumb.png.c8164f5ddbc30e714622a90591e764f3.png

Gennady Markov (30b), 16 - Young right back who could push for the back up job sooner rather later.

image.thumb.png.6178cdb8793ed15ce7eac24df20055b2.png

Sergey Fadeev (30c), 16 Young left back who will be likely back up for the club for a few years. 

image.thumb.png.c436824786898d53a5c3e5dc197cc555.png

Giorgi Beriashvili (29d), 16 - Please be the one, wide right is the one place I do not have a stand out!  Could he be the guy?

image.thumb.png.84b67d4e1a31ff05d4ea3dc80709b2d8.png

A thought and question for you all.

Do you find Dynamics powerful?  I certainly do.  As FC United, I was the favourite for the drop, yet after 27 games I am in a promotion spot.  I have green lines everywhere on the tactics screen, as everyone plays well with each other.

So, this is down to dynamics as no players can be signed, so they cannot "rock the boat" so to speak?  Do you find this?

2029/2030 Season Review - Sooner we Forget the Better

So the season has come to an end, and it certainly one want to forget.  Awful, just awful.

League Table

For the record, this is our worst performance when it comes to defeats. 

image.thumb.png.24f81fe877e88613d1d8e5c46fba3039.png

The Playoffs

Thankfully, our home performance got us through the day in the end...

image.thumb.png.56277b704b235dcbfa0f19e999ee34c4.png

Transfers (Released)

At the start of the season we said goodbye to Luppa and Pikatov, both had come through the Regional, National and many years in the Premier League, but a cumulative of age and better players coming through seen the end of their time here - going by results, maybe I was wrong 

image.thumb.png.54672a23571675de7244257f0c4f06c2.png

Transfers (Season)

We also during the season, said goodbye to two major players in the history of the club, Djamalutdinov (1x Top Goalscorer, 1x Player of the Year) and Mareev. 

image.thumb.png.20e467c482cdfb363ed4f1c3e60af759.png

image.thumb.png.b20cc6c68b59ad06b40d58631be6c844.png

At a Glance

image.thumb.png.00b1f852e6e2fc7cb94ac52e14d13869.png

BtLSVdh.png

u3GWXpm.png

I hate my chairman, he just sold my 2 best youth players on Deadline Day. The money is okay and very welcome, but come on... they were in the first team for such a short time. I'm very unhappy with this.

Oborishte Panagyurishte

300px-FC_Oborishte_logo.png

2031/2032

Parva League 3rdChampionship Group 3rd

Fixtures (1) -- Fixtures (2) -- Fixtures (3) -- Stats -- Awards -- Transfer -- Overall Best XI -- Key Player -- Hot Prospect -- Squad -- Finances

League: This season I went about changing up our tactic due to overall lack of strikers through the intake, this meant we were a long way from retaining our title, though I felt in general we played much better in general, so despite us not really competing to retain our title I was pretty happy with how the season turned out – especially as I don’t actually think we’re good enough for constant league challenges yet. Our new tactic did seem to click as we were in the Championship Group, unfortunately, we were victims of our progression in Europe and the Cup as fixture congestion was horrific by the end of the season, 9 games in May after a hard fought season perhaps prevented us getting second.

Europe: Again we crashed out of Champions League qualification into the Europa League groups, where again we not only found ourselves in a group with Borussia Monchengladbach we needed a win in our final group game to get 2nd in the group, again we missed out dropping us into the Europa Conference league. The knockout rounds were actually fairly straight forward only the semi-final providing any real worry setting up a clash against Augsburg for European glory. We were second best in the final but scored a last minute equaliser and made it to penalties where we put in the most inept penalty display 1 scored out of our 5 meaning Augsburg won the cup, disappointing but we weren’t expecting to be near the final.

Cup: The cup added to our busy schedule as we reached the final. We won to claim our first Bulgarian cup win.

Players of the year

Ivaylo Aleksiev 8h: It’s a weird season where you have a worse defensive record than previous years but a defender claims player of the year. A good season managing to get 7 goals in all competitions including two in the cup final.

Borislav Ivanov 3a: Ivanov 3a would have absolutely walked this had he not gone through some horrendous performances towards the end of the year. He had the highest average rating in the league until it went off a cliff during our busy end of season period. 14 goals in all competitions is a good return though, especially as he’d only scored 13 goals in all competitions in all his other seasons combined.

Martin Rusev 6a: Rusev 6a is looking like a mainstay in these awards though considering his contribution to the team he gets relatively low average ratings. 19 goals and 13 assists in all competitions this year for us as well as being the leagues top scorer with 14 goals. He also claimed the Europa Conference League player of the season.

Youth Intake

This was the first preview that didn’t say we were going to get a golden generation and well it was right, only really one player who might make the grade and then only if he exceeds expectations.

8775759357d8c38a7df4af84ef28682c.png

Yordan Stoilov 12a: Whilst he isn’t really rated to be that good in the future Stoilov 12a doesn’t look terrible and considering right wing is currently one of our weakest in depth, I do feel our coaches may actually undersell him but we shall see.

News/Looking Ahead

I feel the Bulgarian league is not geared very well for European success a very congested end of season the reward for a good campaign continentally. I feel next season our aim is probably to progress from the Europa League Group stages, even if that lessens our chances of winning a continental competition I feel it would be a good show of progression.

As a lot of the season was spent developing our new tactic I feel next season we can have a better start to the year with an already utilised playing style.

Whatever bug we had last year with our end of season awards seems to have sorted itself out which is good, we have another youth and training facility upgrade to look forward to which is key.

c50fc9618e58a508048e2bdfa965d048.png

2030/2031 - Russian Winter Update - A Better Start

After surviving the Premier League last season by way of victory in the relegation playoffs I hoped to have a better season this year, and the players responded.

The League

Solid performance in the league so far.  Still being in the hunt for a sneaky Champions League spot.  Only time will tell if we're able to keep it up. 

image.thumb.png.db5c51bff064162254c89369f0cdd925.png

The Cup

I thought I was done for in the 5th round, facing of against Spartak, but a excellent performance seen us go through on penalties.  So what about the infamous sixth round... well we finally broke that long standing problem too, beating another Moscow side, this time Lokomotiv.

image.thumb.png.47b04d43c4b3d7d3b5bceed8b7781097.png

Transfer

image.thumb.png.98d87ccde021a953311ab02f8cfdbf41.png

image.thumb.png.73e515aaf7110d37cdcde25ee15b4f57.png

Youth Candidates Profile

Yes, another keeper! Four in 5 years...

image.thumb.png.6b806ad68fb8fa135a94771fa41f2317.png

9rzr8o98.png

S2 - Campeonato de Portugal Prio A (7th) - Taça 5th Round -  Squad - No transfers 

Season review

After last season, just ending above the relegation spots, I could only hope we would be able to do it again. However, we exceeded my expectations by miles! Until the end of november, the team played rock solid. We even had a consecutive row of 8 wins, while we barely won 10 games in total last season... First half of the season was extremely promising, we were even in the 1st place for a few games in a row, but in december things turned around which the graph of our positions in the competition shows perfectly. I couldn't really find a solution to our problem, although I feel like it was just due to our lack of quality and we played above the expectations for a very long time. We finished 7th, couldn't be more proud of what the boys achieved this season against some very strong teams.

In the Portugese cup we reached the 5th round, losing 5-0 at first divisioner Vitoria Setubal. However the highlight of the campaign was the victory over Santa Clara, a club that had just been relegated out of the Liga NOS & turned out to win the title in the 2nd division at the end of the season. Beating them in their own ground felt tremendously good! The only away fan will have had a wonderful trip back home :D:D

rtxd2bcuyb3ug.png

Class of 2020

In my previous post, I promised I would highlight the youth prospects that would prove themselves worthy. These guys (screens from end of season) have been the most important this season:

- Romero Santos (GK): he was actually already at the club when I took over, but it is only this season that he really made me notice him. Having 5 goalies in my first season was obviously against his odds, while this season I decided I would make him my stand in. He took his chances in the cup and would never have to give up his place to Pereira again. Also really improved his stats (screen of beginning S1).

- Marilson Silva (RB): my personal favourite, probably because he is the very first full back I got... Had some bad luck with a few small injuries, but played a lot of games this season and showed his potential. He's perfect for the attacking style I love to play, but needs a lot of work in the defensive area... However Silva is my one and only first choice at right back!

- José Gomes (CB): started the season as first back-up for Furtado & Pimenta, but got a lot of games and became our new starting CB throughout the season. I will not renew Pimenta's contract next season so Gomes will be in the starting XI without any doubt.

- Ivan Costa (DM) & Elton Andrade (CM): two gems in midfield, they are probably the biggest talents of the club. Rotated both of them to play along our star players Tito & Rui Tavares. Both showed their talent and improved their game drastically, so next season I will have to make some hard decisions. Both will have to be starters from then on, not one of them! 

- Edson Tavares (AMR): had a solid season as first back up for Davy & Alex Junior, playing quite some games (scoring 5 goals & providing 4 assists). Might give him a more important role next season, I feel like he deserves it. 

- Rui Jorge Almeida (ST): perhaps not the most talented one, but Almeida is our top goal scorer with 10 goals. I believe he is one of the main reasons we had such a major breakdown, since he played 16 games without scoring. However he really helped us to finish 7th this season, without his goals we would have reached far less. Also became our fan favourite player of the season.

Youth intake

Spoiler

06d1o7dmbyc.png

Last year we had a lot of 5* quality players, probably because of the poor quality of our squad back then. This year's intake is maybe a little underwhelming. I'm also a little sad the Dutch guy isn't a bit more talented, love some diversity in the squad. Signed Pereira, Mendes, Santana, Barbosa, Reis, A. Carvalho & R. Carvalho. Most talented is imo R. Carvalho, who seems to be interesting. I think this guy might become our 1st choice striker in the future. Reis will be our back-up left back, a position we really lack quality in. I retrained midfielder Dos Santos to play there, Reis can challenge him for his spot.

The 5* goalie for example won't be given a youth contract because of his poor determination (1, lol). I don't want any negative influences on my squad's mentality from players that aren't potential first teamers...

Aim for next season 

After this surprisingly strong season, I don't know what to expect next year. I'd be delighted if we could finish mid-table again without any relegation fears. I'm going to release some of the older players at the club, since I feel like there isn't much difference in quality with the youngsters.  It will be exciting to see how they deal with it! 

End of Season Review

Season 2027/28

FC United of Manchester

Errea is named new technical sponsor of FC United of Manchester!

League Table - We were in the automatic promotion places until April, when our form dropped away.  I can't be anything but delighted with our season though, to make the play offs.

Play Offs - We scraped past AFC Wimbledon in the semi final, 4-3 on aggregate, setting up a play off final against Colchester United.  With the score 2-2 after extra time, it went to penalties and we held our nerve to win 4-2 and gain promotion to the Championship.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - We started the season in superb form, going unbeaten for seventeen matches.

F. A. Cup - We were very poor this year, losing in the second round in the replay at Swindon, having been held at home.

Carabao Cup - No cup run this year as Championship side Hull City hammered us 3-0 in the first round on Humberside.

leasing.com Trophy - We made it out of the group this year, thanks to two penalty shoot out wins, though our luck ran out in the second round, losing on penalties to Tranmere Rovers.

Pre Season Friendlies - An excellent pre season with just the one defeat.

Squad - They continue to improve and are playing above their level.

Squad Dynamics - The harmony amongst the squad is excellent.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - One big sale as described earlier is the obvious highlight, though a few youngsters who were not going to make it were allowed to leave, together with some others out on loan.

Youth Candidates - I was promised a "Golden Generation" and I got nothing of the sort.  The worst intake to date with Dylan Fowler YP28115 the best of a disappointing group.

Finances - Whilst we are in a good state, the board are spending just under £3 million on facility improvements.

Key Players

Anthony Connelly YP23F38 - The striker, despite not being a natural finisher, continues to score for fun.  He scored an astonishing 48 goals in his 54 appearances this season.

Lewis Thomas YP26A81 - Now a natural on the right wing, he had a terrific season.

Amadou Kanteh YP24D52 - Full Gambian international who can play in either central midfield or central defence.  Normally in the back four, he marshalls the defence well.

Kieran McKay YP24C51 - Playing in central midfield, the Scottish Under 21 international had a good, though not great season.

Ryan Jackson YP23E37 - Plays the holding role in midfield so well, he is an automatic selection.

Next Season

Survival.  Somehow.

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation              Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start Minimal       (0.25*)   None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2020/21  Minimal =     (0.75*) ↑ National B ↑↑             7 ↑   6 ↑   3 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑  10 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑
2021/22  Nominal ↑     (1.50*) ↑ Continental B ↑↑↑        12 ↑  10 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   4 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   9 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  18 ↑  11 ↑  10 ↑
2022/23  Nominal =     (1.50*) = Continental A ↑          13 ↑  12 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   4 ↑   4 =  11 ↑  12 ↑  11 ↑   4 =   1 =  10 ↑  10 ↑  11 ↑  20 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑
2023/24  Decent ↑     (2.00*) ↑  Continental Pro ↑        13 =  13 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑  12 ↑  12 =  13 ↑   4 =   1 =  11 ↑  10 =  11 ↑  20 =  13 ↑  13 ↑
2024/25  Decent =      (2.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  14 ↑  14 ↑
2025/26  Okay ↑        (2.25*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =   6 ↑   1 =  11 =  10 =  13 ↑  21 ↑  14 =  15 ↑
2026/27  Fairly Good ↑ (2.75*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =  11 ↑   1 =  11 =  11 ↑  13 =  21 =  16 ↑  16 ↑
2027/28  Fairly Good = (3.00*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 ↑  13 ↑  13 ↑  13 =  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  13 =  21 =  16 =  17 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Data Analysis Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Basic             Poor                      Adequate              Average          Fairly Basic       Local      (1.00*)
2020/21    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Excellent ↑↑↑    Good ↑↑↑           Local =    (1.00*) =
2021/22    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional ↑    Good ↑             Local =    (1.00*) =
2022/23    Basic =              Below Average ↑   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Excellent ↑        Local =    (1.00*) =
2023/24    Basic =              Below Average =   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2024/25    Basic =              Below Average =   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Local =    (1.00*) =
2025/26    Basic =              Adequate ↑        Average ↑↑↑               Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2026/27    Basic =              Average ↑         Average =                 Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2027/28    Basic =              Average =         Average =                 Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) ↑

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21      57        30       12       15         111              67                +44
2021/22      61        27       14       20         103              76                +27
2022/23      53        24       13       16          84              53                +31
2023/24      50        30       10       10          89              49                +40
2024/25      52        25        7       20          87              74                +13
2025/26      62        38       10       14         121              71                +50
2026/27      57        33       12       12          96              52                +44
2027/28      57        27       18       12          96              69                +27

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21          57        30       12       15         111              67                +44               325 days
2021/22         118        57       26       35         214             143                +71               689 days
2022/23         171        81       39       51         298             196               +102             1,053 days
2023/24         221       111       49       61         387             245               +142             1,424 days
2024/25         273       136       56       81         474             319               +155             1,777 days
2025/26         335       174       66       95         595             390               +205             2,163 days
2026/27         392       207       78      107         691             442               +249             2,520 days
2027/28         449       234       96      119         787             511               +276             2,894 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2023/24    Vanarama National League North.
2025/26    Vanarama National League.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
Vanarama National League x 1 (2025/26).
Vanarama National League North x 1 (2023/24).

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        4th       First round                     N/a           Lost on penalties in the playoff final.  Third round of the F. A. Trophy.
2021/22           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North       12th ↓     Second round ↑                  N/a           Mid table mediocrity.  Semi finals of the F. A. Trophy.
2022/23           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        6th ↑     First round ↓                   N/a           Lost in the first round of the playoffs.  First round of the F. A. Trophy.
2023/24           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        1st ↑     Fourth qualifying round ↓       N/a           Promoted as champions.  Third qualifying round of the F. A. Trophy.
2024/25           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League              6th ↑     First round ↑                   N/a           Lost in first round of the play offs.  First round of the F. A. Trophy.
2025/26           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League              1st ↑     Fifth round ↑                   N/a           Promoted as champions.  Semi finals of the F. A. Trophy.
2026/27           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League Two                    2nd ↑     Fourth round ↓              Fourth round      Promoted.  Group stage of leasing.com Trophy.
2027/28           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League One                    3rd ↑     Second round ↓              First round ↓     Promoted via play offs.  Second round of leasing.com Trophy.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                         4
2021/22    Nick Ryder YP21D4                        53
2022/23    Nick Ryder YP21D4                        99
2023/24    Dean Curran YP21C3                      144
2024/25    Dean Curran YP21C3                      184
2025/26    Dean Curran YP21C3                      234
2026/27    Dean Curran YP21C3                      281
2027/28    Dean Curran YP21C3                      329

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    No one!                                0
2021/22    Dean Curran YP21C3                     2
           Nick Ryder YP21D4                      2
2022/23    Dean Curran YP21C3                     9
2023/24    Özer Demir YP22C19                    27
2024/25    Özer Demir YP22C19                    42
2025/26    Anthony Connolly YP23F38              59
2026/27    Anthony Connolly YP23F38              83
2027/28    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             131

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                       1
2021/22    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      14
2022/23    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      24
2023/24    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      31
2024/25    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      40
2025/26    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      53
2026/27    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      55
2026/27    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      61

Had to sell one of my star players (actually just seen he was a wonderkid!!)

Wouldn't sign a new contract and only had 12 months left

Got a club record £80m for him (not that I need the money...................)

20200503171814_1.thumb.jpg.30a6e19db9eb03a9f99a1382a1ff7fec.jpg20200503171819_1.thumb.jpg.fe5cbb0298fc7ad0589fb199cd019c73.jpg

Hitchin 2023/2024 season:

image.thumb.png.7224e0887730049b00e42f8465469bec.png 

Slightly down on last year but a better defence and not at the expense of goals scored. The introduction of a 4-2-3-1 formation as a result of last years youth intake making the AM(C) role available to me has resulted in much better games, ball on the floor and a lot of matches where not only have we controlled possession, we have created much more clear cut chances.

image.thumb.png.2e070ed09350ab88b60c178dd392405a.pngimage.thumb.png.b725f3ead2bc64f829f1584dd92b173b.png

image.thumb.png.8a211fc136feed964b1f1fd2e0925dce.png

Jordan Davies 21c continues to impress and team being built around him. Convinced the board to upgrade youth recruitment again as finances have stabalised at £300k after last seasons FA Cup run.

First team:

Best positions (first image) - Current formation score (second image)

image.thumb.png.3d589d58122e54b89eb216f3953c436b.png - image.thumb.png.423531d88bf9594570c4c3a947db3404.png 

I make that 6 players deemed good enough for the league, all are under 26 (2 from original squad) so focus can shift to the other positions in an effort to progress!

Youth Intake 2023:

(Some players straight in to the 1st/u23 teams)

1978253883_intakepredictions.thumb.JPG.631eaf0ed8327b1ba33656ef83aa2d32.JPG795938268_intakeemail.thumb.JPG.f191fec0f8b886e59536f028b919d548.JPGimage.thumb.png.013f25e5972297e1cab55593b5938af9.png

23o stayed in the U18s and has progressed well, 24B looks ready to go in to the first team straight away! This was the first season I rejected some of the youth intake as I feel that there are a large number of players and, with the first intake now coming to the end of their contracts, it is about time the youth system condenses slightly to focus on those with ability to make the grade.

1526112279_GosportBadge.png.524087f68c2666cd24e21abb73054251.png

Gosport Borough Football Club 

Season 2023/24 | National League | 5th (lost in play-off final)

Season Preview | League Table | Competition Review | Squad | Finances | Transfers | Facilities

Also including previous years transfer history as I realised I uploaded the wrong screens previously: 20/21 21/22 22/23

League Performance:

It was another year of overachieving as we made the play-offs for the second season running. This time we went one better than last year and actually made the play off final, however we succumbed to a superior Wrexham team 3-2 in the final, a scoreline which flattered us in reality as our two goals were from long range efforts. We really did not deserve to be in the final anyway as we were absolutely battered in the semi final by Barrow - an heroic performance from our goalkeeper, combined with an OG and a last minute penalty made it seem like it was our destiny to win the play-offs but it just wasn't to be. This was the result in question:

1551103475_Barrow1-2Gosport.thumb.PNG.23cce6bc7b5a35b890b417470995c6ff.PNG

Cup Performance:

Another season of disappointment on the cup front as we were knocked out of both cups in the first round. Yet again our FA Cup journey was ended by a VNS team, this time Gloucester beat us and the FA Trophy campaign ended with defeat against Yeovil. Not much to say about our cup performances, I guess it shows up our small squad for what it is.

Players:

No big breakthrough seasons for any youths as a few players established themselves as fringe players, but only the four from the first intake remain first team regulars.

Charlie Davis: Another player of the year season from Davis who contributed 16 goals and 8 assists in the league. 

Charlie Kennedy: The big cente back and captain continues to be a mainstay in the team. Bizarrely has the gets forward whenever possible trait, which I trained out of him only for him to relearn it!

Robert Cook YP21d: How I wish he had a few extra points in his finishing. Ends the season with a respectable 15 goals but it could be so much more if he could put his chances away.

Facilities:

The income gained from a home play off tie and a Wembley final have put us over £300k in the black which has meant big improvements all round. The youth facilities are due to be upgraded (and hopefully not cancelled this time), the junior coaching is now at an excellent level and youth recruitment is not at fairly basic.

Youth Intake:

Better than the last couple of years, but still nothing to get excited about.

888461622_GosportBorough_YouthCandidates.thumb.png.a390873a2a8d9ea3f4826d199a923514.png

A potentially decent centre back, right back and yet another winger:

627088898_NealJeacockYP24a_Profile.thumb.png.2fb98266e8465855402f79ce5d047525.png

1437197824_GrantCurdYP24b_Profile.thumb.png.73a489278b08dddd4b48f1a5cc1d3ee2.png

478752902_NnamdiHassanYP24c_Profile.thumb.png.60d74bd2254950928ee978eb8bd8daa6.png

Next Season:

We've had a bit of a clear out over the summer and released some of our more experienced heads. Former top scorer Matthew Paterson has gone along with stalwart left back Rory Williams who were 34 and 33 respectively. I'm going to try and blood more youth next season as we don't have the financial pressure to get promoted just yet, so hopefully we can get a core of players playing together to lead us to promotion one day.

Career History:

History.thumb.PNG.493405510cb20c408c0e8b8f93d650ab.PNG

Edited by Mr_Tans

2030/2032 Season Review - Everyyyyyybooooody (Bryansk is back) oh yeah!

A very good season tbh, but not sure we will ever make that next step...

The League

4th spot in the league and with the least amount of defeats in their history in the Premier League which means for the first time in their history Dinamo Bryansk will be taking a place in the Europa League.  Hopefully it will not end as early as my last trip into Europe.  Also, as you will see an extra position has been given for the European Conference as CSKA have failed the FFP this season.

image.thumb.png.96ac4d75b5363c2d05bd5842f24ed414.png

The Cup

After breaking the 6th Round hoodoo, we made it past the quarter final, but Zenit in the Semi was, once again too far to go. 

image.thumb.png.8944370d655843e97c2906edd385d7bb.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.8fd09ee1ea676dfae8988f4d7115def6.png

image.thumb.png.8bc46b91fb59b453e81f520cba03f400.png

The Youth

image.thumb.png.ab11f7b103bfb70f760a645f95dda407.png

Vladislav Ivanov (31a), 17 - Young striker who could become the best striker to ever play for the team.  Will likely spend most of the 31/32 season with the 2nd Team

image.thumb.png.2703c35c6f3ae09cd0c4f5539b4995bc.png

Nikita Maslov (31b), 16 - Another young striker who will partner Ivanov (31a) in the Seconds next season. 

image.thumb.png.f57b2ee5866fd60387b93276ff4c1cb8.png

Oleg Saveljev (31c), 16 - Young keeper, added to the list with the other three top potential keepers in the Squad. 

image.thumb.png.efc471d7d28ba037ec63d418c64cd2a3.png

Anatoly Prokhorov (31d), 17 - Young right back, who can play centre back.  Will hopefully seen him push on as a right back. 

image.thumb.png.c43b54c7e9edb7fe1599126fc3d0c7cb.png

Off the Field

Trouble in the board room - again.  If it goes through, it will be the second time in my time at the club.

image.thumb.png.3d35c118c9caedc30889cb447ac6165c.png

At a Glance

image.thumb.png.c888009e4998a10bb2f82b663d27772d.png

Hi guys hope you are well, I’ve just downloaded database update so I can get access to the lowest leagues... I haven’t started unemployed just to see what players spawn but they all can’t be registered for the next match? Is this why you start unemployed and sim a year so they can get players under contract?

cheers 

10 minutes ago, LeedsUnitedLad said:

Hi guys hope you are well, I’ve just downloaded database update so I can get access to the lowest leagues... I haven’t started unemployed just to see what players spawn but they all can’t be registered for the next match? Is this why you start unemployed and sim a year so they can get players under contract?

cheers 

By database update are you referring to the amateur leagues, as that is not as far down as the challenge requires.

Sim a year and then pick one of the teams promoted in to the playable game - so for England that is Vanorama North & South (6 teams to choose from)

NK Zadar: 2064/65 season review

A season of mixed emotions as we crashed out of the CL group stage (drawn against Man Utd and Inter) but went on to win the Europa League again.
The league title was also clinched for the fourth year running.

2005298786_COMP65.thumb.jpg.7aa94f1da95222816cf7bb18f93781a1.jpg2128718871_EUROPA65.thumb.jpg.bcb4394f44956eab53b3edd32ea9f190.jpg

Alot of good numbers.

499733437_SQUAD65.thumb.jpg.aacaee7bcef1bc34d4e6d92bb1af4a36.jpg

Youth intake was an improvement on the last two years.

494062396_YOUTH65.thumb.png.53428ff0e3ee8ec608c8f22b7220b372.png

Transfers.

1087199038_TRANSFERS65.thumb.jpg.c5b73e9e72a450ecec3b70335bcd2439.jpg

155657239_STATS65.thumb.jpg.70283d488f73378d61feb2fabd4f5173.jpg

25 minutes ago, Chileris said:

By database update are you referring to the amateur leagues, as that is not as far down as the challenge requires.

Sim a year and then pick one of the teams promoted in to the playable game - so for England that is Vanorama North & South (6 teams to choose from)

Yeah, holiday until May 30 2020.  Save the game, then holiday until June 24.  Have a look at promoted sides and if you don’t fancy any of them, reload from May 30 and try again.

Nine teams get promoted in the first season and  every seasons after that (it is different in the first year due to Bury).

1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

Yeah, holiday until May 30 2020.  Save the game, then holiday until June 24.  Have a look at promoted sides and if you don’t fancy any of them, reload from May 30 and try again.

Nine teams get promoted in the first season and  every seasons after that (it is different in the first year due to Bury).

@Chileris yes meant the amateur leagues! My bad! Cheers guys I’ll give it a crack 

I've been enjoying the journeyman fun of the Ultimate FM Challenge but the itch to give this another go has been too much, I did load my Palermo save and played a month or 2 but the itch really is for England so I have returned and will take up the challenge (like a few others I see) at FC United. Not sure how long it'll last considering the squad I have but let's go. 

First big sale of the save. The chairman didn't let me the choice. 1,1m cash is a good deal imo. He's not worth the money. Even then, i wouldn't sell him if i had the choice. He was my best winger. I may go 433 axial now, i lack quality on the wings :(

1100600_20200504110222_1.thumb.png.fa3e0c3fe3ff5a9ba139a73134e6eb31.png1100600_20200504110213_1.thumb.png.9b1c4af3584507a4178c4eafe765b917.png

I immediatly ask an upgrade. I don't know if we will keep enough money at the end of the season for this to happen.

1100600_20200504110331_1.thumb.png.87220ea3fbed2d3ae86923b08b8befbf.png

So it begins.  As we are in the Championship, it is becoming obvious who is and who is not good enough.  So we bid farewell to loyal servant Bienvenu Nsiala YP21G7, a Democratic Republic of Congo international, who has been with us for eight years since first coming through the youth academy in my first season here.  I was underwhelmed by him when he arrived but he soon grew on me and ended up making 184 appearances for the club.

WggWtT7.png

2ZwoLis.png

GIvvKKx.png

Edited by DazRTaylor

Hitchin 2023/2024 season:

image.thumb.png.3f94ea09a69149810bd237417446d5e5.png 

3 points off the playoffs! Goals scored increased again, still negative GD down to a couple of big losses but the team now looks fairly competitive in most games. Made it a bit further in the cups as well which helped to provide a slight increase in income. Only used 21 players all season so an established 1st team now just needs some decent youth to challenge!

image.thumb.png.587277eec26e2325f2e704c850f0d8ce.pngimage.thumb.png.09ff3f9d720321aebac13b9b1ef7307c.png

image.thumb.png.ff9e906490119df91e31207e59f599d4.png

Attendances are up nicely and Jordan Davies 21C is clearly a key part of the team so is on as long a contract as possible!

First team:

Best positions (first image) - Current formation score (second image)

image.thumb.png.ae4ab09fd97661188820e80f0a6209b4.png - image.thumb.png.3cc5915825ed1a970533219f37d50907.png 

4-2-3-1 formation seems well suited to the team, with 8 players now deemed decent for the league and all but 2 having acceptable determination + work rate.

Youth Intake 2023:

603309083_intakepredictions.thumb.JPG.e9311607caf61b12d20ead00fb88001f.JPG1417370814_intakeemail.thumb.JPG.63811b2e8f1f8d813a9bf16fa950ab1d.JPGimage.thumb.png.12886df93c85604715ea088a37ea83c6.png

Despite being told this is a goldern generation I was a little dissapointed with the numbers. 4 do appear to be of a decent standard but the rest I didn't feel were up to the job and so were not offered contracts. None able to slot straight in the team but that might reflect on how well the existing line up are doing as opposed to the youth intake being of a lower standard.

Transfers:

Looks like I had forgotten to post these before so all previous windows below

image.thumb.png.058dd5054d81402d03e9deed5ab398a6.pngimage.thumb.png.aae88722be6dc1f3f9c0198b943d60c8.png

image.thumb.png.25d0ab5f22845b30d1e8d2e339976d61.png Youth team player transferred out as did not believe he would make the cut.

image.thumb.png.8f663ca3e21e6d2a9c247ea74deab067.png

image.thumb.png.cb2f18da9b092ba578e97fb4e67fc19e.png 

2 who were some way off the first team with better options coming in were allowed to leave. Also released 2 non-contract team leaders who were not playing and were approaching 33 but were starting to be a disruption in the dressing room.

Youth Candidates

Season 2028/29

FC United of Manchester

Another "Golden Generation" apparently and whilst we do not get that level of player, it is better than last year.  Overall, a good intake.  Oddly, we have quite a few Welsh lads this year.

CjPfpC0.png

iZFrpRL.png

UlrbnA3.png KmpjfzF.png 9ocvnl8.png

East Kilbride F.C. - Wikipedia

Season 2028/2029

Look at how well we are doing in the Ladbrokes Championship!! 

XIsJ0h9.png

There are a lot of matches left to play,  but we are in a very good position to qualify for the playoffs, and even becoming champion! 

The preview of the youth intake was again very promising:

aiDQxpu.png

I think I'm going to shelve my Bulgarian attempt for now and start up somewhere else. We did actually manage to progress through our Europa League Group so our best showing so far, but we got our youth preview through and no striker coming through meaning we're going to have to be strikerless for another season at least. I'll probably be back on this one in a bit but fancy trying elsewhere for a little while.

Hi guys, noob question really.

looking to potentially start a game in Sweden, Belarus - somewhere like this.

how would I go about setting up my database? What’s the benefits of loading the other leagues? Not really sure how to set up my database prior to starting. Any tips would be welcome! 

Finally got the golden generation message! I hope some of those forwards can be retrained otherwise my one striker formation might have to go the distance if they're any good.

965903009_DanielTansey_Inbox.thumb.png.dfc62dc13296dc2c4625486aa19d8592.png

Sadly looks like another season in non-league however as we're only sitting mid table half way through the season.

End of Season Review

Season 2028/29

FC United of Manchester

League Table - We were in the play off hunt all season long and clinched a play off spot on the final day of the season.

Play Offs - We played Birmingham City in the semi finals and after a narrow 2-1 win at home in the first leg, we traveled away for the return and an Anthony Connolly YP23F38 hat trick secured a 3-3 draw for a 5-4 aggregate win and progression to the final.  In that final, we played Nottingham Forest and despite taking four points off of them during the regular season, it proved a game too far as we lost 3-2 to remain in the Championship for another season.

League Fixtures 1, 2 & 3 - I thought we would be in a relegation fight but it was just the opposite.  We had good results all season.

F. A. Cup - We were very lucky to beat Arsenal in round three and eventually came unstuck at home to Chelsea in the fifth round.

Carabao Cup - We knocked out top flight Sheffield United on the way to a fourth round tie with Tottenham Hotspur, who hammered us 4-1.

Pre Season Friendlies - An unbeaten pre season, though we didn't play any huge clubs.

Squad - We continue to improve and the players continue to play above themselves.

Squad Dynamics - It is a still a massive love fest at FC United of Manchester.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out 1 & 2 - No big sale this year, though plenty of youngsters left on loan.  Some did leave permanently too.

Youth Candidates - A pretty good intake with Northern Irish goalkeeper Scott Lavery YP29A129 the standout player.

Finances - Nice and healthy.

Key Players

Anthony Connolly YP23F38 - Another stellar year from the striker, with this year's return being 35 goals in his 54 appearances.  Scored six goals in the three play off games to prove he is a big game player.

Lewis Thomas YP26A81 - The right winger was excellent...when he was available.  He is becoming injury prone, picking up nine injuries this season.

Amadou Kanteh YP24D52 - Central defender or central midfielder who is an automatic selection.  Can also play upfront in an emergency.

Kieran McKay YP24C51 - Scottish central midfielder who has attracted the attention of big clubs.

Joseph O'Connell YP25B66 - Right back who has cemented his place in the starting eleven.

Next Season

Another play off push.

Personal Coaching Data

Season   Reputation              Qualifications          Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start Minimal       (0.25*)   None                      1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2020/21  Minimal =     (0.75*) ↑ National B ↑↑             7 ↑   6 ↑   3 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   2 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑  10 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑
2021/22  Nominal ↑     (1.50*) ↑ Continental B ↑↑↑        12 ↑  10 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   4 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   9 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  18 ↑  11 ↑  10 ↑
2022/23  Nominal =     (1.50*) = Continental A ↑          13 ↑  12 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑   4 ↑   4 =  11 ↑  12 ↑  11 ↑   4 =   1 =  10 ↑  10 ↑  11 ↑  20 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑
2023/24  Decent ↑      (2.00*) ↑ Continental Pro ↑        13 =  13 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑  12 ↑  12 =  13 ↑   4 =   1 =  11 ↑  10 =  11 ↑  20 =  13 ↑  13 ↑
2024/25  Decent =      (2.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =   4 =   1 =  11 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  14 ↑  14 ↑
2025/26  Okay ↑        (2.25*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =   6 ↑   1 =  11 =  10 =  13 ↑  21 ↑  14 =  15 ↑
2026/27  Fairly Good ↑ (2.75*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   5 =  12 =  12 =  13 =  11 ↑   1 =  11 =  11 ↑  13 =  21 =  16 ↑  16 ↑
2027/28  Fairly Good = (3.00*) ↑ Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 ↑  13 ↑  13 ↑  13 =  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  13 =  21 =  16 =  17 ↑
2028/29  Fairly Good = (3.00*) = Continental Pro =        13 =  13 =   6 =   7 =   5 =   6 =  13 ↑  13 ↑  12 ↓  11 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  12 ↓  20 ↓  17 ↑  16 ↓

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Data Analysis Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Basic             Poor                      Adequate              Average          Fairly Basic       Local      (1.00*)
2020/21    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Excellent ↑↑↑    Good ↑↑↑           Local =    (1.00*) =
2021/22    Basic =              Basic =           Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional ↑    Good ↑             Local =    (1.00*) =
2022/23    Basic =              Below Average ↑   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Excellent ↑        Local =    (1.00*) =
2023/24    Basic =              Below Average =   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2024/25    Basic =              Below Average =   Poor =                    Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Local =    (1.00*) =
2025/26    Basic =              Adequate ↑        Average ↑↑↑               Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2026/27    Basic =              Average ↑         Average =                 Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2027/28    Basic =              Average =         Average =                 Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) ↑
2028/29    Below Average ↑      Good ↑            Excellent ↑↑              Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21      57        30       12       15         111              67                +44
2021/22      61        27       14       20         103              76                +27
2022/23      53        24       13       16          84              53                +31
2023/24      50        30       10       10          89              49                +40
2024/25      52        25        7       20          87              74                +13
2025/26      62        38       10       14         121              71                +50
2026/27      57        33       12       12          96              52                +44
2027/28      57        27       18       12          96              69                +27
2028/29      56        29       13       14         106              71                +35

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21          57        30       12       15         111              67                +44               325 days
2021/22         118        57       26       35         214             143                +71               689 days
2022/23         171        81       39       51         298             196               +102             1,053 days
2023/24         221       111       49       61         387             245               +142             1,424 days
2024/25         273       136       56       81         474             319               +155             1,777 days
2025/26         335       174       66       95         595             390               +205             2,163 days
2026/27         392       207       78      107         691             442               +249             2,520 days
2027/28         449       234       96      119         787             511               +276             2,894 days
2028/29         505       263      109      133         893             582               +311             3,253 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2023/24    Vanarama National League North.
2025/26    Vanarama National League.

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
Vanarama National League x 1 (2025/26).
Vanarama National League North x 1 (2023/24).

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League     Europa League          League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        4th       First round                     N/a           Lost on penalties in the playoff final.  Third round of the F. A. Trophy.
2021/22           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North       12th ↓     Second round ↑                  N/a           Mid table mediocrity.  Semi finals of the F. A. Trophy.
2022/23           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        6th ↑     First round ↓                   N/a           Lost in the first round of the playoffs.  First round of the F. A. Trophy.
2023/24           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League North        1st ↑     Fourth qualifying round ↓       N/a           Promoted as champions.  Third qualifying round of the F. A. Trophy.
2024/25           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League              6th ↑     First round ↑                   N/a           Lost in first round of the play offs.  First round of the F. A. Trophy.
2025/26           N/a                N/a               Vanarama National League              1st ↑     Fifth round ↑                   N/a           Promoted as champions.  Semi finals of the F. A. Trophy.
2026/27           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League Two                    2nd ↑     Fourth round ↓              Fourth round      Promoted.  Group stage of leasing.com Trophy.
2027/28           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet League One                    3rd ↑     Second round ↓              First round ↓     Promoted via play offs.  Second round of leasing.com Trophy.
2028/29           N/a                N/a               Sky Bet Championship                  5th ↑     Fifth round ↑               Fourth round ↑    Lost in play off final.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                         4
2021/22    Nick Ryder YP21D4                        53
2022/23    Nick Ryder YP21D4                        99
2023/24    Dean Curran YP21C3                      144
2024/25    Dean Curran YP21C3                      184
2025/26    Dean Curran YP21C3                      234
2026/27    Dean Curran YP21C3                      281
2027/28    Dean Curran YP21C3                      329
2028/29    Ronnie Browning YP22G23                 375

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    No one!                                0
2021/22    Dean Curran YP21C3                     2
           Nick Ryder YP21D4                      2
2022/23    Dean Curran YP21C3                     9
2023/24    Özer Demir YP22C19                    27
2024/25    Özer Demir YP22C19                    42
2025/26    Anthony Connolly YP23F38              59
2026/27    Anthony Connolly YP23F38              83
2027/28    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             131
2028/29    Anthony Connolly YP23F38             166

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21    Nick Ryder YP21D4                       1
2021/22    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      14
2022/23    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      24
2023/24    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      31
2024/25    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      40
2025/26    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      53
2026/27    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      55
2027/28    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      61
2028/29    Nick Ryder YP21D4                      62

Edited by DazRTaylor

Need some help guys.  If you've been paying attention, you will know my Academy loves giving me keepers.  Here is my current set up...

Dinamo Bryansk

Şähruddin Murtazaliev (27d) - Age 21 - Current No.1

image.thumb.png.98c65e218a8fb912f7c7697a9f3f9bd1.png

Alexdsandre Nodia (26a) - Age 22 - Cup Goalkeeper

image.thumb.png.55a34779341e424368f185c122111450.png

Dinamo Bryansk-2

Muslim Rybin (30a) Age 18 - Number 1 for the Seconds.  "Match experience"

image.thumb.png.66a2b8790f95a9ce5b950cce1712cfe6.png

Alexandr Barkalov - Age 23 - Reserve Keeper (2nd team)

image.thumb.png.67282e727d1ca3c20d398bae87ca53d0.png

Dinamo Bryansk Under 21's

Oleg Savelijev (31c) - Age 17

image.thumb.png.94d72d5b233e06f9e975e4e0154bf0fd.png

Sergey Smirnov - Age 19

image.thumb.png.219eb390990c9341cd9e8f6cd52c95a5.png

I'm I working this right, should I change it up?

2030/2031 Quick Update - The Europa League Draw

Totally forgot the Russian side that qualified for the Europa League automatically qualified for the group stages.  I think it is a pretty tough group, with no new countries to visit :(

image.thumb.png.8697c792da792d2b4ebce31860bb9ca3.png