The FM20 Youth Academy Challenge

South Shields F.C. New Crest.png

South Shields

Youth Intake 2033

A really good intake based on the coach summaries. I don't really see the great potential in some of these players, but hopefully some of them will prove useful! Btw, the board refuses to upgarde our Youth Level, which is strange, considering it's an important part of our club vision. 

760344430_2020-04-1023_27_02-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.fae02544078e95f0f8d95a5f77ec82ae.jpg     1491056169_2020-04-1023_27_16-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.b4129ec141022096329e96f726c57fb2.jpg     1725247596_2020-04-1023_27_24-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.aff68702be72ad142f78b852a2427bc3.jpg      1574860006_2020-04-1023_27_32-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.ad69ee8618ec52deb83531434efeac89.jpg

1576982098_2020-04-1023_27_43-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.8a7aa38dddd546b429bc7857ffd0044e.jpg     1501043405_2020-04-1023_27_51-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.0cb597bf4a3b557b005e59e3b28ceb7d.jpg     1767971805_2020-04-1023_28_05-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.061435c9bcdda62d78e9874b3bdaed0e.jpg

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6FaUinmI_400x400.jpg.f861b1cc06f6c0152bab756ebddf3bdf.jpg      26.thumb.png.4fe16579762edd7cf83d3f06adbc5105.png

Port Talbot Town FC - Season 6 (2024-25)

Competitions - Squad - Transfers - Finances - Season Review - Season Awards - Overall Best 11

League - We played well above our means this season and only lost 2 games but still managed to finish 14 points behind TNS after drawing far too many games to compete. We over achieved so much with a few change of roles and Seb dominating in the advanced playmaker role we can now embark on our first season in the Euro Cup II. I highly doubt we will finish in the same spot next season but hopefully we get some good finances in from the European competition and can start investing in the youth structures at the club!

Cups - We reached the final of the MG Cup for the first time after finally beaten TNS in the semis on pens, unfortunately after beating the best team we went on to lose the final 1-0 against Bala our second final heartbreak in this save! Welsh cup was a disappointment after reaching the semis last season we crashed out st the first hurdle 2-0 against Haverfordwest.

Notable Player Performances

Sibongiseni Khumalo 25F - 16 year old breakthrough first season for the Advanced Playmaker and he did not disappoint looks to be our best player ever already winning player of the year

Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes 21H - Centre back continues to dominate for us

Ben Walters 21K - Best return for goals so far with 12 in the league

James Rodon 21A - Continues to perform with 11 assists for the season

Oliver Cockings 21I - Best season yet and also running Walters close in the goal scoring charts with 11

Youth Candidates - Not a good year for candidates which lead me to find a new HOYD as the previous wanted double his wage and in all honesty didn't have the best attributes hoping my new guy can bring some more quality in! We have had a couple of players poached in the last few years with on going to Liverpool sop hopefully brings some cash in if he is sold on.

Jordan Pursey 26D - Right midfielder will need to be re trained to a winger

Lee Stanton 26B - Central Midfielder with good mental attributes

David Morris 26C - An aggressive young Centre Back

Career Stats -

Season	Division		Pos	Welsh Cup		NMG Cup		Euro League		Champions League		Achievements
2020/21	JD South		4th	Quarters		Quarters	N/A			N/A													
2021/22 JD South		1st	Semi Final		2nd Round	N/A			N/A				Champions, Manager of the Year
2022/23	JD Premier		7th	Quarter Final		2nd Round	N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year
2023/24	JD Premier		5th	Runner Up		2nd Round	N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year
2024/25	JD Prmeier		5th	Semi Final		Quarters	N/A			N/A				
2025/26 JD Premier		2nd	3rd Round		Runners Up	N/A			N/A				Qualifed for Euro Cup II

Player Stats -

Season		Player of the Season		Young Player of the Season		Top Goalscorer			Top Assists				Highest AvRating	
2020/21		Keiran Thomas			Keiran Thomas				Keiran Thomas (11)		Morgan Thomas (8)			Matthew Beynon (7.12)	
2021/22		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (13)			James Rodon 21A (7.10)
2022/23		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (14)			James Rodon 21A (7.19)
2023/24		Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes21H	Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes 21H		Cameron Jones (7)		James Rodon 21A (6)			Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes 21H (6.99)	
2024/25		James Rodon 21 A		James Rodon 21A				Ben Walters 21K (12)		Barry Kinsey 21N (7)			James Rodon (6.97)
2025/26		Seb Khumalo 25F			Seb Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (12)		James Rodon 21A (11)			Seb Khumalo 25F (7.25)

Club Details -

Season		Junior Coaching		Youth Recruitment		Youth Facilities		Training Facilities		Av Attendance		Season Tickets	
2020/21		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			251			145	
2021/22		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			263			159
2022/23		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			228			176
2023/24		Average			Limited				Poor				Adequate			232			179
2024/25		Average			Limited				Poor				Below Average			223			180
2025/26		Average			Limited				Poor				Below Average			243			182

Edited by weepube

image.png.a2efa7d7c28fc4893e7b40a36b9a385e.png

Jalkapalloseura Hercules 2022 Review
Transfers

League Table

League Results

Cup Results

Squad Stats

Youth Intake

In a lot of ways this was a very mixed season - we had a massive positive - we won the Soumen Cup, destroying Tampereen Pallo-Veikot 5-0 in a rather one-sided final to give us our 1st piece of major Finnish silverware. This meant that we had qualified for next season's Europa League before the midway point of the league season - as a result of this our eyes were definately not on the league campaign and we had a worse campaign than last year - we still finished 3rd which is a massive improvement on where we were predicted to finish (12th), but there is still a sense of "have we honestly given it our best? Probably not" about the campaign. Our 2022/23 Europa League campaign ended as it started with an away goals defeat to Fußball Club Vaduz in our opening round - the only positive from that is it gave us some cash to improve the Youth Facilities - although work is ongoing I fully expect the board to turn around and say we don't have the cash for it in the new year. We currently have 55k in the bank, and the cost of the facility upgrade is 85k - i'm not a maths expert but even I see the flaw in this one..

In terms of our boys, I gave more opportunity to the intake boys, which might explain the drop off in the league form but isn't this the whole point of the save! Old reliable 1A Teemu Syväjärvi continues to perform, a 7.04 average rating for the season is an improvement on last season and he is always my vice captain, he also ticked over to 100 club appearances right at the end of the campaign. He was alongside in defense with 1F Teemu Tauriainen who had his best campaign by far with 2 goals in 35 games, an average rating of 6.94 - he tailed off towards the end of the campaign but like the rest of our part-timers was knackered. Left back was 1E Jiri Moisander - Moisander incidently is Finnish for "So many chances", Jiri has been the preverbial rotation man since he came through the ranks, but this year he finally kept his place longer than the odd game - 28(7) and a 6.82 for his efforts - I will start to expect more from him next year. Our first choice DM was 3A Rolf Isokangas and he justified his "A" intake rating with 33 games and a 7.07ar, he did have some admirers at the start of the season but they soon went away once he signed a professional deal with us - a solid year from young Rolf.

I mentioned in the last update about the 3 way battle for our back up striker and the outright winner was 1D Jesper Holmberg who got a grand total of 3 goals from his 20 matches - I don't think he will be ever good enough to become the main man in my 4-1-4-1 formation and I may have uncovered a better prospect in the 4th generational intake, but he did ok.

Generation 4 Intake

Another pleasant intake, considering the lack of facilities we have..

We might have found a long term striker in Spaniard 4A Iñigo Casado - a potential 4* striker, who is not great right now, but if he can develop.. He has some nice physicals for a 16 year old and his determination is good as well. The rest of his game needs major work but there is something there to build on. He is likely to be 3rd choice next season so probably wont get much game time so it could be a season with the U20s.

4B Patrick Ilola is an extremely versatile midfielder - he can play in the 3 midfield roles I operate with, and he has some really good mentals and his technicals are OK for a base - already he is the best MC we have produced and he hasn't played for our 1st team yet - this will get corrected next season and I may well move on one of our existing midfielders to provide a little bit of room for Patrick to get some match action.

Every year I seem to talk about a keeper and every year I say something along the lines of "he has potential, but has a long way to go before he gets the No.1 jersey" so.... say hello to 4C Matti Koskela who has potential, but has a long way to go before he gets the No.1 jersey (I did warn you..) The personality is a worry but the Handling attribute is very good for this level.

Overall - a decent season with some silverware, next season will probably be similar. I want a European run to generate some cash..

1374078947_S4table.thumb.JPG.35ffe6201457fbe3c50e8458678b18e3.JPG

I really hope this will clear out most of our debt!

L7s7txX.png

And with an "excellent" group coming through (I'll take that with a pinch of salt... but it's better than our usual "poor crop") this could be a great season!

3mJlQzE.png

JZB0NZb.png

TSV Havelse | Table | SquadTransfers | Finances | Season 2028/29 (9th Season) - Promotion!

Season Review:

What a season! For the start, we moved to our new Havelse Stadium with a capacity of 12.698 seats. Our old Willhelm-Langrehr-Stadion (capacity 3.500 seats) was demolished and our board decided to build a completely new one. Finally, we won't need to rent the Eintracht Braunschweig stadium anymore.

HODwkgJ.png

With the grand opening, my players seem to gain much-needed confidence and the course of the season was going according to our wishes. I introduced a completely new tactic and it worked like a charm from the beginning. For most of the season, we were on the 1st place and we would finish the league as champions if my main striker Utku Kani wouldn't be injured for the last 10 games. Thus we collected 2 losses, 6 draws and only 2 wins in these final matches which saw us at the end on the respectful 2nd place. This means that we are again promoted to the 2. Bundesliga!

Unfortunately, all didn't go according to the plan because at the start of the season our foolish Board decided to sell my most creative player Danny Schulz to Magdeburg for peanuts. Additionally, they decided to sell a youth striker Maximilian Meyer with great potential to Osnabrück for an even more funny price. It happened already a few times that our Board decided to sell the players without asking me and I will need to find a remedy for this in the future.

Our best player this season was without a doubt, Christoph Barth. The re-trained midfielder was an instrumental part of the team and a true leader at the center of the pitch. I hope that I will be able to keep him in the team for the next season as many clubs want him due to his great performances in this season.

Youth Academy:

Youth intake was good this season. It seems it helped that I changed the HoYD in the previous season. Let's hope he will continue good work also in the seasons to come. Without further ado, here are my top 3 prospects from this pull:

• Dominic Krämer - technically skilled striker that will be probably retrained to the IF in the future
  • Benno Ahlers - much needed Left-back; probably I will give him some playtime already in the next season 
  • Kai Andreas - attacking midfielder with good determination and work rate; the player that suits very good to my new tactic

Aim for next Season:

So we are back in the 2. Bundesliga. Finances aren't the best currently so this promotion will give us a needed financial push for the seasons to come. I hope that the Board will be willing to further upgrade our facilities and thus also develop the whole club. The last time we played in the 2. Bundesliga the things weren't good for us as we were by far the worst team of the league. Throughout these few seasons, we developed our players so I hope that now we are more prepared for the 2nd tier of German football. At least we have some experiences from the past.

Overview:

MW7UIqY.png

Thought I had posted this last night...

File:ABC FC - RN.svg

2026 Season Half Way Point Update - The Youth Info and **** results Update

Despite dominating the Potiguar State Championship for like, ever the League campaign has not gone so swimmingly, made worse by the fact the club sitting first in the league is Rei Derby rival América.  Something needs to be done.  At one point I was bottom of Série C.  While the Copa do Nordeste was not much better - but at least what I have been used to. 

League Tables

Nordeste

image.thumb.png.f2d70b964e36ef30397ba5ca5fe68e8b.png

Série C

image.thumb.png.b049a59d9b9d2ebfa3c18fa4ed3d3689.png

Saying that, it was not all doom and gloom.  The Youth prospects (if I get to keep them) look to be rather promising...

image.thumb.png.06f147175cb8e2d32a996c23f7a9d7a0.png

2026 Update 3 - Is this the End and a Job Interview

So here we are, the last game of the season.  Facing off against Ferroviário (CE), most likely to decide which one of us goes down.  Although still possible a third club can go down...

image.thumb.png.4b6b9b5d51f139f5aa40c36dd44df590.png

Meanwhile, Série A side Fluminense have offered me a job interview when I didn't even apply :lol:

image.thumb.png.a261f5b8f0bf077a877530bdffdb8e85.png

2026 Update - Final - All good things...

Leading up to the must win game, I was in some demand it seems with Fluminense being followed up by Coritiba offering me an interview.  It was a distraction that seems that the myself nor the players could get out of their mind, with the really, must win game against Ferroviário (CE).  Unfortunately, many injuries and lack of fitness seen some main stay players become unavailable (one unfit player had a condition of 34% - is that not almost dead levels for a footballer :lol:) It did not start well, and I could not in the end do enough to see the club win...

image.thumb.png.a2b9c41ae0008eb493807df2667f02d8.png

Although a draw would have been enough, if other results went our way... they did not.  Back to back relegation sees Brazil be added to Spain, Italy, Scotland, Portugal and Germany where I have failed...

image.thumb.png.a2b27b15aa0d54d13dd1ff59ee649d03.png

Where next...

22 hours ago, Collzy said:

I've been itching to try this properly recently, lurking in the thread for a while weighing the decision up. I started one with Palermo earlier in the year but real life events and lack of motivation killed that off pretty quickly.

So after many many hours reloading, I finally got one of the two teams I wanted to give this challenge a try with and finally, I am the new manager of Worthing FC. Simple reason being, they're the team geographically closest to me eligible for the challenge. Well, 2nd behind Lewes, but they didn't appear once on my reloads.

I could tell this was going to be a challenge when I checked the squad and including the youth from last year, they had 16 players,  3 of which were goalkeepers, after the clubs 4 best players all decided to leave on frees, due to Worthing not being at the required level. Any accumulation of suspensions or injuries at the same time could and likely would ruin things very quickly.

Profile | Facilities | Club Vision

The board want us to just survive. The media have us as finishing rock bottom.

I'm currently in February in Season 1, so hopefully a season 1 update shortly, although with FF7R out today, there might be a little delay :D

All the best.  Worthing have a tremendous youth set up for their level.

Oh, FF7R is fantastic.  Been playing it since yesterday too.  :thup:

Mother Russia's turn...

Logo of FC Dynamo Bryansk.png

2020/21 Update - Dinamo Bryansk: A New Beginning

After all my previous failures I have now decided to land in Russia.  See if this can go any better. 

The Manager

image.thumb.png.436470ff9ae0289015af9b7d49ab0a2f.png

The Club History

image.thumb.png.f4e3c05c619f4e536f3dafbe20215dc3.png

The General Info

image.thumb.png.f0abee18c28cde0c91d4504af6a8d2b1.png

The Facilities

image.thumb.png.7ca0d9dca8ef078667dd63e0f32e888b.png

Well here goes again, played a little way into this one and seems less of a lost hope than my previous tries, for now at least so confident enough to start my updates. This time we've started in Bulgaria with Oborishte Panagyurishte. A team with players in every position and then spares, what a luxury. Here's the manager profile

t5GuoUR.jpg

And I have played through half the season and things are fairly inconsistent but I feel safe from relegation (famous last words).  Our youth preview came through which looks quite interesting, however the lack of quality striker coming through is a bit disappointing as that is one of our weaker areas, the intake should be here in early April so some of them may get to feature towards the end of the year especially as we have to start two under 21s in every game.

pxXdT0X.jpg

logo.png.353dbee2b6457a52e0478793110a0ad7.png

Scarborough Athletic – Season 9 (2028/29)

EFL League 1

League: After back-to-back promotions I wasn’t sure what to expect, and we started the season in poor form, knocking about close to the bottom of the table in the early autumn - but a slight change of tactic and a pick-up in form saw us climb up to a safe mid-table position. We then somehow picked up a rich vein of form which saw us climb further to the extent that we sneaked into the playoffs with a respectable 75 points and 5th place, as the form of the teams around us collapsed.

Being the in-form team in the playoffs, we comfortably dispatched Wrexham in the semi and were looking comfortable in the final against Rotheram, with a headed goal and a wonder strike from academy graduate Southern 05d bringing us a 2-0 halftime lead. Then my left winger Stubbs 08a had a rush of blood to the head and got sent off, we changed to an all-out-defense formation and managed to hang on till the end of the game, winning 2-1 and sealing our third back-to-back promotion, this time to the Championship!

Ov1wdge.png  XhXjGWi.png

Players: League 1 football saw our players develop nicely, with Neil Smith 06a (GK) turning out a man of the match performance to help us hang on in the playoff final. Joe Reece 06c (DR) and Russell Jebbison 02c (DRC/DM) contributed to solidity in defence, and Lewis Southern 05d (MRC) is still our top attacking talent. Kevin O’brien 08c (MC) came into the first team due to a lack of centre midfielders and has progressed so well that he’s now one of our better players and wanted by Championship teams. The squad has a good level of depth in most positions now, apart from centre mids and centre forwards.

3TPo3Ol.png  9uRxrI3.png  aBhBUpf.png  DBGVsfD.png  PipRrGL.png  LDkkeqC.png

Youth intake: We’re not getting the stars we used to when our squad was poor, but this intake saw a welcome boost to the weakest areas of the squad, with Kwame Kwame 09a (DM/MC), Marc Campbell 09b (AMLC/ST) and Sean O’Halloran 09c (ST) likely to fill some holes in midfield and the forward line.

LfN5TGJ.png  8tAxcdc.png  LnOSNI9.png  1O1mB4s.png

Finances: Still losing 200k per month and this year we didn’t get any big-money offers for our players, but a play-off final appearance and the solidarity payment brought us to around break-even by the end of the season.

Facilities: Upgraded youth facilities to reverse last season’s downgrade.

Transfers: Getting rid of deadwood and a few loans

ZqNft3T.png  cx0Ucx7.png

Season    |  League        | Pos. |   Europe  |     Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   | Vanarama North |  7   |   n/a     | Lost in playoff semi final. FA cup first round
2021/22   | Vanarama North |  2   |   n/a     | Promotion through playoffs  
2022/23   | Vanarama Nat.  |  16  |   n/a     |
2023/24   | Vanarama Nat.  |  8   |   n/a     |
2024/25   | Vanarama Nat.  |  3   |   n/a     | Lost in playoff semi final
2025/26   | Vanarama Nat.  |  6   |   n/a     | Lost in playof final. FA cup 4th round
2026/27   | Vanarama Nat.  |  1   |   n/a     | Promotion
2027/28   | League 2       |  3   |   n/a     | Promotion
2028/29   | League 1       |  5   |   n/a     | Promotion through playoffs
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   |  Adequate     |  Fairly Basic     | Below average  |  Basic          |  3208
2021/22   |  Excellent    |  Average          | Below average  |  Basic          |  3208
2022/23   |  Excellent    |  Average          | Below average  |  Below average  |  4000
2023/24   |  Excellent    |  Average          | Below average  |  Below average  |  4000
2024/25   |  Excellent    |  Average          | Below average  |  Below average  |  4000
2025/26   |  Excellent    |  Good             | Below average  |  Adequate       |  4000
2026/27   |  Exceptional  |  Good             | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  4000
2027/28   |  Exceptional  |  Good             | Adequate       |  Below average  |  5500
2028/29   |  Exceptional  |  Good             | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  5500

NK Zadar: 2056/57 season review

HEARTBREAK!!!
Arguably our closest chance yet of clinching the Champions League as we lost in the semi-finals. Made it through the group stage easily before being paired with Juventus, winning on away goals. Next up were Liverpool, which we won after extra time in the 2nd leg. Semi-finals saw us take a 2-0 first leg advantage to The Emirates where we just never showed up, slumping 3-0 to Arsenal. Arsenal then went on to win the final against Man Utd. Gutted!!!

We did win the league with a gap of 19 points.

166703153_TABLE57.thumb.png.250eabd13306a3fc5b58b900b24ac1f0.png

Some really impressive numbers. A selection of highlights.

525423309_SQUAD57.thumb.png.55839526f077f5ed216f9154247ad326.png  1112990502_RODGERS57.thumb.png.4bce5fe99a7ae49c6f88a3ef37bdbd3c.png

697826577_KULAS57.thumb.png.34e59822a19a73158077d080a9e56e26.png  2030386946_IVANKOVIC57.thumb.png.8b24e8993b1000772914a6a68b018685.png

Youth intake. A promising striker coming through.

1555701014_YOUTH57.thumb.png.bfa4f01ab0a32a180f01a918135ce950.png  YT57.thumb.png.9eb57cb14976407ac684b918fb70b4b6.png

Transfers. Decided a few back-up players needed to be moved on.

1058952022_TRANSFERS57.thumb.png.e0941faff90ab7ae1a9b64589dd5640e.png

382207976_stats57.thumb.png.a96452b0279b4b843937f4dfd67925ba.png

Edited by grff

South Shields F.C. New Crest.png

South Shields

Season Summary 2032-2033

Premier League survival! 

We managed to stay in the Premier League with what I consider a very good season. Overall we played much better than I expected and even though we had our runs of bad form, we were rarely miserable in any games, not losing with big figures all that often! 

Luckily for us it seemed like it was only 19 teams competing this year, as West Ham were so bad it became obvious early on that they were going down. I think they were in 20th place for the entire season! 

Bob Sterry, our leading striker, finished the season on 3 league goals! And he played every single game! He had 21 in the Championship last year.. He is still playing okay though, and with no real competitors he will start up front again next year. Luckily some other players stepped up and Steve Brazil ended as our top scorer this year with 7 goals :D 

The club finances are now basically secured. We have £71 million in balance and weekly wages of just £184k. Yes, they will automatically go up a little bit, but our wages are so much lover than every other team. 

We are getting new upgrades to our training and junior training facilities this year, as well as a stadium expansion! 

The goal for next season is of course just to stay up. We are by far the weakest side in the league and we will need a big effort next year to stay up! 

Season Summary

1741227025_2020-04-1115_57_38-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.6fa572d1146371f6916382527cea3565.jpg     536027757_2020-04-1115_57_47-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.ba3a4169215e078cbbd6ef62b2bc8248.jpg     1319725426_2020-04-1115_57_55-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.a1a4f3cb25f6f1c82921ec2e83b506af.jpg     1058045603_2020-04-1115_58_03-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.b933a30a1aac25e11338efb13ce070a5.jpg

Key Performers

1661941557_2020-04-1115_58_19-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.263e71b15d508c4f11e524937ce332b0.jpg     1446742657_2020-04-1115_58_27-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.6d59e37ada5f93465dc83fac42ecb421.jpg     1679953872_2020-04-1115_59_09-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.fa6e859526956d7ace960e39d39238d8.jpg     692723001_2020-04-1115_58_36-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.df417d6d240f21bb3647b591a520f4d9.jpg

Top Talents

2146744103_2020-04-1115_58_58-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.37b8c09a880f7202b4a1dfd7d974228d.jpg     139358231_2020-04-1115_59_23-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.2d979c5d149ce5cb5adf2bbf0caf6339.jpg     407643912_2020-04-1115_59_31-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.1d9443bf9c50de2feb1f4f6ad18266a3.jpg     1257102903_2020-04-1115_59_40-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.bb2f587b98823e482c924837baf28180.jpg

Season	|	League                      |   Position    |    FA Cup     |       League Cup            |   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21	|	Vanarama Nat. League South  |	  1st       |  1st round    |       2nd Round (FA Trophy) |   Promotion! 
2021/22	|	Vanarama Nat. League        |	  7th       |  3rd round    |       2nd Round (FA Trophy) |   Made the playoffs 
2022/23	|	Vanarama Nat. League        |	  5th       |  3rd round    |       2nd Round (FA Trophy) |   Lost VNL playoff final 
2023/24	|	Vanarama Nat. League        |	  7th       |  1st round    |       4th Round (FA Trophy) |   Lost first playoff leg
2024/25	|	Vanarama Nat. League        |	  1st       |  2nd round    |       3rd Round (FA Trophy) |   Promotion! 
2025/26	|	Sky Bet League 2            |	  7th       |  1st round    |       2nd round             |   Lost first playoff leg 
2026/27	|	Sky Bet League 2            |	  3rd       |  2nd round    |       1st round             |   Promotion! 
2027/28	|	Sky Bet League 1            |	  13th      |  4th round    |       1st round             |   Solid mid-table finish 
2028/29	|	Sky Bet League 1            |	  1st       |  1th round    |       2nd round             |   Promotion! 
2029/30	|	Championship                |	  20th      |  4th round    |       1st round             |   Survived on the last day
2030/31	|	Championship                |	  11th      |  4th round    |       3rd round             |   Mid-table finish, great progress
2031/32	|	Championship                |	  2nd       |  Qtr final    |       2nd round             |   Promotion to the Premier League! 
2032/33	|	Premier League              |	  16th      |  4th round    |       3rd round             |   Avoided relegation! 

lbcR2qZ.png

No wingers!! Hoping for a star CM or full-back since we're lacking depth in those positions. Shame we're not getting any good CBs though, I'm worried it might become a weakness.

VV Katwijk

So after a lot of umming and arring this afternoon about where to start I've opted for Holland. I had to holiday for two seasons as there's no relegation the first season, and with only one team coming up I had the choice made for me to manage VV Katwijk. I don't know anything about them but quite like the fact we play in orange and black. The squad is threadbare with only 12 pros and 2 of those being keepers. I haven't played ahead so I've no idea how this will go, but with only one going down all I have to do is not finish bottom!

385982254_Screenshot2020-04-11at15_01_542.thumb.jpeg.3efde4a8850d56a5065d3c0e60836416.jpeg

1491565844_Screenshot2020-04-11at15_04_49.thumb.png.e592dd7242058d81e0c6993c5c3c0712.png

So we had a takeover by a consortium!

NvjLZRq.png

But they didn't invest...

NeRFAAZ.png

But they refinanced our debt, so I could ask for improvements and got them!

783Yhl1.png

yFsmVf1.png

So that's great and will help out a lot going forward!

XaW - Folkestone Invicta - 2023/24

200px-Folkestone_Invicta_F.C._logo.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

So quite a poor season last time around, but this was a bit better. We also had a takeover this season, so I managed to increase youth coaching and youth recruitment when they made sure we were out of debt. On the pitch we did better than last season, but we still need some better players. The takeover happened just after the intake, so I didn't get the benefits from it yet. But hopefully in the future things will keep improving. The season itself went well enough, we were never part of the fight for the playoff spots, but neither were we at any point in danger of relegation. In the end we finished in decent 14th place, 13 points off playoffs, and 16 points ahead of relegation, so properly mid-table.

The youth players that are part of the main squad selection are Malte Eckardt 21aSonny Cooksley 23cIan Corcoran 21bRonan Dolan 23a, and John Smith 22b. The youth intake this season also gave us a few more good talents. With Toby Wheeler 24a we finally have a talented right back. Harry Brennan-Keeley 24b is a talented striker.

In the FA Cup we had a good run. We beat Blackfield, Hendon, Havant & Waterlooville, Wrexham and Hornchurch before losing to Fulham in the 3rd round. In the FA Trophy we beat Cray before losing to Sutton United in the 1st round.

Season    |  League        | Pos  |   Europe  |     Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   | Vanarama South |  2nd |   n/a     | Lost in playoff final
2021/22   | Vanarama South |  4th |   n/a     | Lost in playoff semi final
2022/23   | Vanarama South | 17th |   n/a     | Didn't get relegated
2023/24   | Vanarama South | 14th |   n/a     | Mid-table

Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac   | Youth Fac
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   |  Basic        |  Limited          | Poor           |  Poor
2021/22   |  Basic        |  Limited          | Poor           |  Poor
2022/23   |  Basic        |  Limited          | Poor           |  Poor
2023/24   |  Fairly Basic |  Basic            | Poor           |  Poor
Edited by XaW

VV Katwijk 2021/22 - Keuken Kampioen Divisie

VV_Katwijk_logo.png.85992d4c25528d6436f7f002ab08b2ee.png

Transfers

League Table - This was undoubtedly my finest achievement on Football Manager for a long time. With 4 games left we were dead and buried, 8 points from safety with 1 point from 5 games. Then against all the odds, I changed tactic to a gung ho long ball system and we won our last 4 games and finished 19th, staying up by two points!! In all honesty I'd given up and was just seeing the season out before starting again, but this was the craziest half an hour I've ever had playing this game.

Cup - Out as soon as we entered, thumped 3-0 at home to Eredivisie side ADO Den Haag who are doing far better since sacking Alan Pardew.

Squad - Very little to write home about in terms of quality performances. That being said the youth intake doesn't arrive here until the day before the last league game so these 12 heroes had to go through the whole season without any support whatsoever. There were quite a few times I had two or three players injured at once and I had greyed out players in the starting 11. Shout out to Van der Wulp who managed a tidy 13 goals in a team that only created 71 chances all season.

Finances - Excellent! Well over £2m in the bank and constantly rising, no doubt helped by us having such a small squad. Upgrades to both training and youth facilities approved for next season.

Youth Intake - 3 standouts here who are far better than the rest. De Goey 22aAtici 22b, and Van der Donk 22c will all be straight into the first team, but I've signed all the first intake just to make up numbers. Interestingly, you can have 12 substitutes in the Dutch league, so more than half of this intake will be warming the bench for the first team next season.

271458699_Screenshot2020-04-11at19_55_10.thumb.png.f9221458074b788173399fc7e3aa3c98.png

I'm off to get some food, have a beer and come down from the excitement from the end of that season, the wife thinks I've gone a little mad!

Edited by officiallydeej

Oborishte Panagyurishte

300px-FC_Oborishte_logo.png

2020/2021

Vtora Liga – 9th

League Table -- Fixtures (1) -- Fixtures (2) -- Stats -- Awards -- Season Review -- Transfer -- Overall Best XI -- Key Player -- Hot Prospect -- Squad -- Finances

We had a pretty solid base of players at the start of the season, the largest issue being that they were all on Amateur contracts as presumably level 3 in Bulgaria is Amateur only. Thankfully, nobody left either signing a full time deal or remaining on amateur deals. Because we had a good selection of players working out a formation was easier and didn’t require any square pegs in round holes. The start of the season was pretty inconsistent but we showed glimpses of being a fairly solid team whilst also showing why we were one of the bookies favourites for relegation. The players also took a while to shine to me as manager as I had lower reputation than them. We also got to the 2nd round of the cup before being knocked out to Parva Liga opposition.

The winter break arrived exactly at the half way point allowing more time for the players to familiarise themselves with how I wanted to play, and it showed in the second half of the season where we picked up more points than the first half. What pleased me the most of this season is that in the games which we lost the majority were by slim margins.

Our best players this year as determined by the player of the year awards:

Hristiyan Kazakov: A very good midfielder for us, and at his prime too which helps give youngsters time to emerge, just well rounded in all attributes.

Nikola Ivanov: Another of our midfield trio who was a key performer for us this year. A little older, and his physical attributes are not great, but he had a good season for us.

Vasil Tachev: I am fairly surprised to see Tachev here as due to us having to play two u21 players each game he only really played off the bench, but when he was called upon he did play fairly well, and with the intake he’ll probably be our starting striker next season.

Youth Intake

A pretty good youth intake really, my main issues is there are no fullbacks that look like they’ll be good enough which is a shame as that is one of the weak areas in our team.

B3JIpKr.png

The ones that will be most likely to make it are

Radoslav Ivanov 1a: He does have some way to improve to fully break into the first team, however, he looks to have a good base to build from. He is straight to our 2nd choice defensive midfielder with Nikola Ivanov in front of him who is ageing.

Preslav Kostov 1b: Kostov is the player who our HoYD said was our biggest prospect. He’ll have to be patient for a chance to realise that though as our goalkeeper is a long way ahead of him at the moment, but I’m happy for him to be cup goalkeeper.

Dimitar Budinovic 1c: Like full back, right wing is a fairly weak area for us so Dimitar could be a player who claims a regular starter spot first however, he’ll need to learn how to play in the more advanced role first. Unfortunately towards the end of the season he suffered a back injury so will miss pre-season and probably early season.

Hristo Georgiev 1d: Georgiev is straight in as our 3rd choice striker, though as we only play a one striker system his chances will be limited and he isn’t really a mobile striker which will likely be of detriment to him.

Tsvetan Zanev 1h: Zanev is a player I think has been downplayed somewhat by our coaches. I think he looks like he could be a decent player for us, there’s some key things missing from his game but areas where he looks a solid centre back, he’s in to be our 4th choice in that spot.

News

The board agreed to improve both Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment through the season which is actually at a fairly good level already.

EXfOUaS.jpg

2 hours ago, officiallydeej said:

VV Katwijk 2021/22 - Keuken Kampioen Divisie

VV_Katwijk_logo.png.85992d4c25528d6436f7f002ab08b2ee.png

Transfers

League Table - This was undoubtedly my finest achievement on Football Manager for a long time. With 4 games left we were dead and buried, 8 points from safety with 1 point from 5 games. Then against all the odds, I changed tactic to a gung ho long ball system and we won our last 4 games and finished 19th, staying up by two points!! In all honesty I'd given up and was just seeing the season out before starting again, but this was the craziest half an hour I've ever had playing this game.

Cup - Out as soon as we entered, thumped 3-0 at home to Eredivisie side ADO Den Haag who are doing far better since sacking Alan Pardew.

Squad - Very little to write home about in terms of quality performances. That being said the youth intake doesn't arrive here until the day before the last league game so these 12 heroes had to go through the whole season without any support whatsoever. There were quite a few times I had two or three players injured at once and I had greyed out players in the starting 11. Shout out to Van der Wulp who managed a tidy 13 goals in a team that only created 71 chances all season.

Finances - Excellent! Well over £2m in the bank and constantly rising, no doubt helped by us having such a small squad. Upgrades to both training and youth facilities approved for next season.

Youth Intake - 3 standouts here who are far better than the rest. De Goey 22aAtici 22b, and Van der Donk 22c will all be straight into the first team, but I've signed all the first intake just to make up numbers. Interestingly, you can have 12 substitutes in the Dutch league, so more than half of this intake will be warming the bench for the first team next season.

271458699_Screenshot2020-04-11at19_55_10.thumb.png.f9221458074b788173399fc7e3aa3c98.png

I'm off to get some food, have a beer and come down from the excitement from the end of that season, the wife thinks I've gone a little mad!

Great Work - nothing like pulling it out of the fire right at the death.

6 hours ago, thomas_e said:

Top Talents

2146744103_2020-04-1115_58_58-FootballManager2020.thumb.jpg.37b8c09a880f7202b4a1dfd7d974228d.jpg     

Season	|	League                      |   Position    |    FA Cup     |       League Cup            |   Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21	|	Vanarama Nat. League South  |	  1st       |  1st round    |       2nd Round (FA Trophy) |   Promotion! 
2021/22	|	Vanarama Nat. League        |	  7th       |  3rd round    |       2nd Round (FA Trophy) |   Made the playoffs 
2022/23	|	Vanarama Nat. League        |	  5th       |  3rd round    |       2nd Round (FA Trophy) |   Lost VNL playoff final 
2023/24	|	Vanarama Nat. League        |	  7th       |  1st round    |       4th Round (FA Trophy) |   Lost first playoff leg
2024/25	|	Vanarama Nat. League        |	  1st       |  2nd round    |       3rd Round (FA Trophy) |   Promotion! 
2025/26	|	Sky Bet League 2            |	  7th       |  1st round    |       2nd round             |   Lost first playoff leg 
2026/27	|	Sky Bet League 2            |	  3rd       |  2nd round    |       1st round             |   Promotion! 
2027/28	|	Sky Bet League 1            |	  13th      |  4th round    |       1st round             |   Solid mid-table finish 
2028/29	|	Sky Bet League 1            |	  1st       |  1th round    |       2nd round             |   Promotion! 
2029/30	|	Championship                |	  20th      |  4th round    |       1st round             |   Survived on the last day
2030/31	|	Championship                |	  11th      |  4th round    |       3rd round             |   Mid-table finish, great progress
2031/32	|	Championship                |	  2nd       |  Qtr final    |       2nd round             |   Promotion to the Premier League! 
2032/33	|	Premier League              |	  16th      |  4th round    |       3rd round             |   Avoided relegation! 

Congrats on staying up. Massive achievement just to get to the prem btw! Also, how hilarious is it that your starting CB is earning 350 a week. He'll need some financial support from his mom just to live on his own.

6FaUinmI_400x400.jpg.f861b1cc06f6c0152bab756ebddf3bdf.jpg     27.thumb.png.cb2fedbf245b0384bae9166289f30556.png

Port Talbot Town FC - Season 7 (2026/27)

Competitions(didnt get a screenshot :seagull:) - Squad - Transfers - Finances - Season Review - Season Awards - Overall Best 11

Europe - Our first season in the Euro Cup II saw us drawn against Armenian side Alashkert we drew 1-1 in the away first leg and managed to get a convincing 6-1 home win going through 7-2 on agg. We then squared up against Serbian side Partizan who tore us apart over 2 legs we eventually lost 6-3 on agg our first European adventure finished at the Best Placed 2nd Qual. Round. The money from the two games did however give us enough to finally upgrade our recruitment and junior coaching. The board did also agree to upgrade our Youth facilities only for this to be cancelled due to poor finances at the end of the season :seagull:

League - After last years success i thought we would struggle to re create the form as we were very lucky but after a slow start we seem to have a very defensive team and tactic which helped us a lot a few 0-0 draws at the start of the season slowly turned in to some smash and grab 1-0 wins and we started to gain a buffer in second which after the championship split we cemented ourselves in. Still so far off TNS at the top of the league where they won the league by  25 points winning 29 out of 32 games. 

Cups - Out in the first round of the MG cup on Pens ( i swear out of 10 shootouts i have only ever won 1). Welsh Cup wasn't much better losing after extra time in the 4th round.

Sib Khumalo 25F - Continued on from last season and really is our Key Player now 4 goals and 14 assists with AvRating of 7.41

Ben Walters 21K - Broke the scoring record this season with 13 goals

Adam Connor 22L - Building a great partnership with Sib in the middle Future Captain

Youth Candidates - Not much to shout about with this intake i don't think hopefully a few can surprise me. 

Mark Ryan 27D - Centre Back that can tackle and shoots from distance

Daniel Perry 27B - Back up forward

u19s Won the Youth Cup!!!

I cashed in on the negotiated clause the board had with Liverpool for the Youth player they poached a few years back made just under 75K for him

Career Stats -

Season	Division	Pos	Welsh Cup	NMG Cup		Euro League II		Euro League		Champions League		Achievements
2020/21	JD South	4th	Quarters	Quarters	N/A			N/A			N/A													
2021/22 JD South	1st	Semi Final	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Champions, Manager of the Year
2022/23	JD Premier	7th	Quarter Final	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year
2023/24	JD Premier	5th	Runner Up	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year
2024/25	JD Prmeier	5th	Semi Final	Quarters	N/A			N/A			N/A				
2025/26 JD Premier	2nd	3rd Round	Runners Up	N/A			N/A			N/A				Qualified for Euro Cup II
2026/27	JD Premier	2nd	4th Round	2nd round	BestQual 2nd Rnd	N/A			N/A				Qualified for Euro Cup II

Player Stats -

Season		Player of the Season		Young Player of the Season		Top Goalscorer			Top Assists				Highest AvRating	
2020/21		Keiran Thomas			Keiran Thomas				Keiran Thomas (11)		Morgan Thomas (8)			Matthew Beynon (7.12)	
2021/22		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (13)			James Rodon 21A (7.10)
2022/23		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Cameron Jones (11)		James Rodon 21A (14)			James Rodon 21A (7.19)
2023/24		Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes21H	Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes 21H		Cameron Jones (7)		James Rodon 21A (6)			Jonathan Grifiths-Holmes 21H (6.99)	
2024/25		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Ben Walters 21K (12)		Barry Kinsey 21N (7)			James Rodon (6.97)
2025/26		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (12)		James Rodon 21A (11)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.25)
2026/27		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (14)		Sib Khumalo 25F (16)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.41)	

Club Details -

Season		Junior Coaching		Youth Recruitment		Youth Facilities		Training Facilities		Av Attendance		Season Tickets	
2026/27		Adequate		Basic				Poor				Below Average			393			197

Edited by weepube

4 hours ago, Crayam99x said:

Congrats on staying up. Massive achievement just to get to the prem btw! Also, how hilarious is it that your starting CB is earning 350 a week. He'll need some financial support from his mom just to live on his own.

:D haha! I know, it's crazy. I beat West Ham at home this year and Ryan Hughes had a great game. All of West Hams attackers had a salary of around £200k a week. Lazy and overpaid. Ryan had them all in his pocket, but thats all he had in his pockets. 

6FaUinmI_400x400.jpg.f861b1cc06f6c0152bab756ebddf3bdf.jpg     28.thumb.png.6f9faaee667093187a75fa237e166fc0.png

Port Talbot Town FC - Season 8 (2027/28)

Competitions - Squad - Transfers - Finances - Season Review - Season Awards - Overall Best 11

Europe - We drew B36 from the Faeroe Island in the first round and after losing the first leg 1-0 we manged to turn it around with a 2-0 home win. We then were given the mammoth task again of beating Rangers in the 2nd qualifying round still being a semi professional team still we were always going to struggle losing 5-0 away. However giving them a good run for their money at home we just lost 4-3 in a thriller.

League - What a season going unbeaten in the first 26 games unfortunately we are in the same league as TNS who although we beat them early on they seem to not like drawing as many games as us this was the state of play with 5 games left after just losing our first game of the season against TNS 2-1

runin27.thumb.png.70923699370170eb488ba4b9cd5ce217.png

Of course in true FM style our form completely dropped and we couldn't win a game well we only won 1 game losing 2 and drawing 2. We finished second for the third year running but closed the gap. Hopefully we can get an easy run and qualify for the Euro Cup II so we can get some more funds to go professional and improve the youth facilities.

Cups - Where we cannot keep pace with TNS in the league the cups were a different story i seem to have found a way to frustrate them in one off games and snatch draws and wins. We met them in the final of the MG Cup where we beat them 2-1 to lift our first piece of silverware with a 2-1 victory. The Welsh cup was also ours for the first ever time we beat TNS 1-0 in the semis where we met Colwyn Bay and beat them 1-0 also to claim a double.

Sib Khumalo 25F - Picked up the Welsh Young player of the Year award and our Player of the Year awards

Ben Walters 21K - Smashed the goalscoring record again with 27 goals 17 in the league

Oliver Cockings 21I - The inside forward had a good scoring season with 12 league goals

Youth Candidates - Looks like we have picked up a few gems again this season with a few already not far from the first team according to the coaches

Nigel Jeffers 28E - A great prospect who isnt far off the first team already

Dame Boye 28K - Finally a striker that looks like he could become better than Ben Walters

Barry Jones 28A - The most Welsh name ive seen! Good young centre back

U19s picked up the title again

We also got a Junior Coaching Upgrade but they wouldn't give us a Youth recruitment bump again

Career Stats -

Season	Division	Pos	Welsh Cup	NMG Cup		Euro League II		Euro League		Champions League		Achievements
2020/21	JD South	4th	Quarters	Quarters	N/A			N/A			N/A													
2021/22 JD South	1st	Semi Final	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Champions, Manager of the Year
2022/23	JD Premier	7th	Quarter Final	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year
2023/24	JD Premier	5th	Runner Up	2nd Round	N/A			N/A			N/A				Manager of the Year
2024/25	JD Prmeier	5th	Semi Final	Quarters	N/A			N/A			N/A				
2025/26 JD Premier	2nd	3rd Round	Runners Up	N/A			N/A			N/A				Qualified for Euro Cup II
2026/27	JD Premier	2nd	4th Round	2nd round	BestQual 2nd Rnd	N/A			N/A				Qualified for Euro Cup II
2027/28	JD Premier	2nd	Winners		Winners		BestQual 2nd Rnd	N/A			N/A				Cup Double, Qualified for Euro Cup II

Player Stats -

2024/25		James Rodon 21A			James Rodon 21A				Ben Walters 21K (12)		Barry Kinsey 21N (7)			James Rodon (6.97)
2025/26		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (12)		James Rodon 21A (11)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.25)
2026/27		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (14)		Sib Khumalo 25F (16)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.41)	
2027/28		Sib Khumalo 25F			Sib Khumalo 25F				Ben Walters 21K (27)		Sib Khumalo 25F (16)			Sib Khumalo 25F (7.54)

Club Details -

2026/27		Adequate		Basic				Poor				Below Average			393			197
2027/28		Good			Basic				Poor				Below Average			351			212

Sadly I couldn't recreate the heroics again for a second season and we were relegated with a game to go. I looked at the squad comparison at the start of the season and can take some heart in that compared to the rest of the league my players were ranked dead last in almost every attribute category, and in all honesty I did well to even keep them up one year.

We lost EVERY SINGLE GAME from December 7th onwards. I'm having a look around other leagues before I decide where to start. I did thoroughly enjoy Holland it just looks like such a big leap between the unplayable teams and the second division.

1586507369_Screenshot2020-04-12at11_12_12.thumb.png.b39dbe4a00f1110efce41e314ac5b0c3.png

So we got our youth preview through, and it looks like it could give us some decent players again, the crux being that from the preview the best players are in goalkeeper and defensive midfield positions which is where we got our strongest youth last season, though I guess an attacking midfielder is good to add to the squad. The lack of an upper case 'T' for the word two is bugging me as well.

aOz0dsm.png

Edited by _JHTB_

2021/22 Season Review - Karşıyaka Spor Kulübü

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/thumb/e/e9/Ka...

Youth Candidates

Our second "Golden Generation" intake and my word it's another belter! And we even have a Striker coming through!!

d02ab52b3ae6c99b75520e69aeb18905.png

And here are the best of those!

Eren Yücel - Defensive Midfield

Zafer Şen - Striker

Anıl Uğuz - Left Back

Altan Gülbahar - Centre Back

Tolga Gündogan - Goalkeeper

Sadık Aytaç - Centre Midfield/Striker

Transfers

Quite a few out's including a couple of first teamers who asked to leave

a4b1c248f7f08a9a5b67c56a8e2d98a4.png

Season Review

As expected we started awfully, the lack of Strikers really hindered us, at one point it looked like we were in serious danger of going back down but then came the run of all runs. December went well where we were unbeaten in 5 games but it took 5 straight defeats over January and February for me to realise I had to do something.

A switch in tactic from my Strikerless 532 tactic to a more normal 4231 worked a treat, 6 straight wins followed including an absolute shed load of goals, this pushed us right up the table and only one place below the play-off spots but with only 5 games left the gap was 8 points so it would take a miracle to turn that gap around. There was also the concern of actually making up the points and having a chance of going up which scared the living hell out of me!

At this point I decided to give my boys from last season's youth intake a decent run of games. Just to see how they performed! I hadn't given them a massive chance yet due to me wanting to make sure we stayed up first and foremost and with safety guaranteed I felt now was the time. Form as expected dropped off and I won't lie the youth player didn't play well at all but for our first season in the TFF 1. Lig we had ended a respectable 11th place.

a1d4e983dfeb4e808c254251adeaf30f.png

Squad

763742f69fbffc2a36ccaec121f2fa84.png

So only one man averaged over 7 and luckily for me that was my solitary Striker! Hakan Kus has a decent season scoring 12 goals in 26 starts. 

How did the 2021 Intake do?

2e198db05cd65953d4f775490b9b89f1.png

Not well! Clearly no-one played lots of games but when they did none of them set the world on fire. A couple got an assist, no one scored. 

In other news..

I've managed to improve both the Youth Recruitment (to Fairly Basic) and Junior Coaching (to Good)

2207f87354bece32313453e299c1fc92.png

f22972139c954586ee1b20df473f5c3a.png

Next Season

So I look forward a second campaign in the 2nd tier of Turkey, it's been a brilliant season but I'm worried about next year. Finances are dire, we are currently -£900k and it's only going one way! Because of this these youth boys from last intake and this years intake are going to have to play more. I'm losing 3 players due to retirement and there are a lot of players who are out of contract and earning too much, so expect to see a lot of out's! Survival is the sole aim next season!

Celebest_F.C._logo.png.bd59e46e115ebb388b07bca668f5068c.png

Season 2023 Review
League Overview - Fixtures 1 & 2  - Transfers - Top Scorer - Top Assists

I told you guys already that the level in Indonesia is really low. My youngsters have been developing like mad and my best 11 are all star players for the Prem league.
We started to rock just after the start in the season. My defence has been tremendous. They won me the title. So many clean sheets, it's insane.
Hats off to them! We grabbed the title!
Goals for next season: first I want to prolongue the title. We need to if we want to grab the Asian experience playing in the Champions League.
Furthermore some stuff that irritates me SI should look after in this specific league: The international call ups mid season during games.
And there's also the fact I can only play friendlies against two teams and my own U23 and U18. But whatever.

I'm a very happy man!

What I wish for the next intake:
- A Goalie, I'm still playing with the original one.
- Left wingers & defence. This is my weak flank. My left back is really good but my substitute is not. Both my wingers are well, meh.

I need money to improve the facilities. Hopefully the asian CL pays a bit. And god, WHERE ARE MY FANS?! xD

https://i.gyazo.com/f5b841651123814d688ffc24ca3c67ce.png

Edited by OrToDaRy282

XaW - Folkestone Invicta - 2024/25

200px-Folkestone_Invicta_F.C._logo.png

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

With the good intake last time around, I hoped we could improve from the 14th place last season. And it started really, really good! We won the first 6 games of the season, and stayed around the top of the table throughout. However, we were far of the actual top spot. Aldershot and Ebbsfleet United pulled away from the rest of the pack, ahead of a big bunch of us following behind as best we could. A lot of the players did really well this season. Johan ter Horst was simply amazing with his 40(!) league goals. With 3 games left of the season, we were secured a playoff spot, and quite nicely because we lost the two last and ended in 5th place. In the 1st round of the playoffs we faced Hungerford Town at home. We beat them 4-1, and went on to the semi final. Here we beat Basingstoke Town 3-2 in a tough battle. In the playoff final we faced Ebbsfleet United, the team who lost out on winning the league on goal difference. We beat them 4-3 in an amazing game were they got a red card early on, but they still battled hard. So we got promoted and will play in the national league for the first time next season around.

We still don't have that many youth players in the first 11, but they are coming along. And since I we were able to improve the academy coaching and youth recruitment this season we get better and better intakes. The one we had this season was really good! Will Rojas 25d are already our best right back, while Dara Lehane 25e is a really talented playmaker.

In the FA Cup we had a lot of rematches this time around. We beat Hayes & Yeading United, Bognor Regis Town, Aldershot and Havant & Waterlooville before losing to League Two Leyton Orient after a rematch in the 2nd round. In the FA Trophy we beat Maidstone United before losing to Maidenhead United in the 1st round.

Season    |  League        | Pos  |   Europe  |     Notes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   | Vanarama South |  2nd |   n/a     | Lost in playoff final
2021/22   | Vanarama South |  4th |   n/a     | Lost in playoff semi final
2022/23   | Vanarama South | 17th |   n/a     | Didn't get relegated
2023/24   | Vanarama South | 14th |   n/a     | Mid-table
2024/25   | Vanarama South |  5th |   n/a     | Promoted through playoffs

Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac   | Youth Fac
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020/21   |  Basic        |  Limited          | Poor           |  Poor
2021/22   |  Basic        |  Limited          | Poor           |  Poor
2022/23   |  Basic        |  Limited          | Poor           |  Poor
2023/24   |  Fairly Basic |  Basic            | Poor           |  Poor
2024/25   |  Adequate     |  Average          | Poor           |  Poor

I have tied this several time now but just can’t stick a save out.  Which country do you think is the most user friendly?  By that I don’t mean easy to complete, I mean user friendly as in facilities, academy etc.

Beaconsfield have a fabulous academy in the game but haven’t seen them promoted once (I have reloaded hundreds of times as have taken six different clubs to the Premier League as part of the dafuge Challenge).  I have tried Iceland to no avail.  Wales too.  And Scotland.  Any ideas?  I would love to do this and stick at it.

1 minute ago, DazRTaylor said:

I have tied this several time now but just can’t stick a save out.  Which country do you think is the most user friendly?  By that I don’t mean easy to complete, I mean user friendly as in facilities, academy etc.

Beaconsfield have a fabulous academy in the game but haven’t seen them promoted once (I have reloaded hundreds of times as have taken six different clubs to the Premier League as part of the dafuge Challenge).  I have tried Iceland to no avail.  Wales too.  And Scotland.  Any ideas?  I would love to do this and stick at it.

It depends. Do you mostly enjoy going up leagues and when you get to Europe you have a fair chance? If so, use a big nation. England, Spain, Italy, etc.

If you enjoy running through seasons, slowly getting better in Europe, but losing all your players to better leagues? In that case select a smaller one.

Seeing as you have tried Iceland, I expect that was too small for you. Perhaps you would like something like Belgium? A bit strange promotion/relegation system, but 3 tiers and when you win the league you should at least have a chance at a group stage in Europe. The same goes for Turkey. If you want something a bit smaller, I've had fun in Hungary myself. I had fun in Portugal, but it's kind of hard to get out of the lowest tier.

6 minutes ago, XaW said:

It depends. Do you mostly enjoy going up leagues and when you get to Europe you have a fair chance? If so, use a big nation. England, Spain, Italy, etc.

If you enjoy running through seasons, slowly getting better in Europe, but losing all your players to better leagues? In that case select a smaller one.

Seeing as you have tried Iceland, I expect that was too small for you. Perhaps you would like something like Belgium? A bit strange promotion/relegation system, but 3 tiers and when you win the league you should at least have a chance at a group stage in Europe. The same goes for Turkey. If you want something a bit smaller, I've had fun in Hungary myself. I had fun in Portugal, but it's kind of hard to get out of the lowest tier.

Thank you.  It is your input I read the most as you have played this in several countries.

8 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Thank you.  It is your input I read the most as you have played this in several countries.

No worries, I've failed this so many many times, but at least I've tried some strange leagues around! ;)

Most leagues are fun in their own way, but some are indeed better than others. And if I would say one, I'd say Hungary. I've had so much fun there so many times.

Oborishte Panagyurishte

300px-FC_Oborishte_logo.png

2021/2022

Vtora Liga – 4th

League Table -- Fixtures (1) -- Fixtures (2) -- Stats -- Awards -- Season Review -- Transfer -- Overall Best XI -- Key Player -- Hot Prospect -- Squad -- Finances

A very good season for us that probably should have ended with us in reaching the playoffs at least but some fairly poor season late squashed any hopes of that. On player quality bar a few players we are some way from other teams in the league so I can’t really complain on what is a good finishing position for us, and if I’m being completely honest, at the moment I think I’m happy enough to stay at this level giving some of our youth a little time to catch up a little to the required quality. The cup was not a great showing, meaning our goalkeeper from the last intake had no real opportunity to prove himself

Our best players this year as determined by the player of the year awards:

Hristiyan Kazakov: Back to back seasons of him being our player of the year. He’s an ideal player for us to ease in the youngsters as they come through and by the time he starts to decline we should hopefully have someone who can play his role just as well. He was upset I didn’t sell him last summer so hopefully he’s completely over that and he can remain in the team.

Stenislav Georgiev: Georgiev was another of our top performers this year with the centre back being a dependable player and was probably the first choice centre back due to the other being capable at right back also. Like Kazakov he’s at a good age that he can help ease the youth into first team contention

Rangel Ignatov: I thought Ignatov would claim our best player this year when he hit some good mid-season form, he probably didn’t manage to claim our best player due to usually going missing when not having a good game but 10 goals and 10 assists in the league is a very good return. We’ve yet to get any promising left attacking midfielders so Ignatov is playing a vital role whilst we wait for one to emerge to prevent us having to switch up formation.

Youth Intake

Another good youth intake for us, however, no strikers at all in the intake is a bit of a worry especially as we don’t have great strength in depth in that area. Left back and right wing are the other main areas of which we don’t really have much options outside of first choice so it’s also a bit disappointing that we didn’t get any players of real promise in either. (I forgot to take the intake screenshot immediately so there are 5 players missed off the list but they’re the ones to watch)

we3mYJI.jpg

Youth intake 2022 – Ones to Watch

Kostadin Terziyski 2a: One of the two promising defensive midfielders teased by the intake preview, Terziyski does look a fairy good player though some key things missing from his game like vision which limits the potential roles he can be retrained in. He’ll be used in rotation next season.

Ahmed Genchev 2b: Genchev looks like he could be a fairly decent playmaker. His physical attributes are a little on the low side so I’ll be retraining him to play in the deep lying playmaker role in centre midfield, which also better suits our current formation.

Lyubomir Pargov 2c: The 3rd promising defensive midfield in two intakes for us which will likely mean one will not develop as well as they could have done with us, especially as all three of them don’t seem to have the correct attributes for me to retrain them to all fit within a system but we’ll see how they develop.

Miroslav Chervenkov 2d: Like defensive midfield, goalkeeper is a position we got a fairly promising youth intake last season and then another this season. I think Chervenkov is probably slightly better rounded than Kostov 1b but the latter is probably better technically whilst lacking elsewhere, tough to decide which is the better, but as with last season, I’m happy with our current goalkeeper so both will be waiting in the wings.

Tsvetan Andonov 2e: The final of our best youth this season is Andonov, a centre back. He comes straight in as our 3rd best centre back, and as one of the two ahead of fills the right back spot fairly frequently he is probably going to play a good number of games next season.

News

A few of our youth players went out on loan this season, but none really pulling up trees with us rejecting permanent advances for Preslav Kostov 1b in the summer.

The board yet again increase youth recruitment and junior coaching, I forgot to note last season that I completed my first two coaching badges, and am working towards my second of the season this time out. My under 19s also managed to reach the semi-final of the youth cup which was a pleasant surprise.

aBkYRmW.jpg

Edited by _JHTB_

2020/21 Season - August Window Update - The Win some, lose some Update

Before a ball was kicked this season I have had my two best players (goalkeeper and striker) both coming to me and requesting moves to bigger clubs, so yeah that was nice.  Of course, I told them to stick it out, hopefully they change their mind when it comes to renewing of contracts. 

At this point, 1 September the transfer window has come and gone.  Here are my transfers out so far...  When I took over, I had to cancel 12 (twelve!!!) transfers for players all under the age of 17!

image.thumb.png.26203e52326867eae90ec84a81eed455.png

On the park, it has been as the title says, you win some and you lose some.  A very much what I can win, is what I can lose too.  Currently sitting in 10th.  Scoring for fun, but also conceding for fun too

image.thumb.png.41bafca44af8a88fcbc674cc724b66ee.png

Meanwhile in the Cup, a 4th round (first round) exit!  Yeah, more things change...

Youth

The 2020 Youth intake had 3 players I have decided to keep an eye on. 

Giorgi Kikalishvili (20a) - Young Georgian/Russian keeper.  Playing the season in the Under 18's.  Also received his first call up to the Georgia Under 19's for the games in September.

image.thumb.png.dad1e88510ce97b42398c76ef3f4a369.png

Alexander Frolov (20b) - Young centre back, now on loan at affiliate Olimpia Volgograd for the rest of the season, hopefully come back ready for some first team action...

image.thumb.png.d720a79db9817ca6f1ef070a7194a153.png

Vitaly Makeev (20c) - Young ball winning midfield also on loan at Olimpia Volgograd but unlike Frolov (20b) his stint is only for 3 months.  Could make a shot at the first team by the end of the season all going well...

image.thumb.png.aec8ae177dbf5027fb76f91dbeec9c4d.png

12 hours ago, XaW said:

No worries, I've failed this so many many times, but at least I've tried some strange leagues around! ;)

Most leagues are fun in their own way, but some are indeed better than others. And if I would say one, I'd say Hungary. I've had so much fun there so many times.

Hungary is interesting as have never managed there and I have been playing SI games since 1992!

2020/21 Half Way Update - Average is Average

I believe now, if you look at what is an average season in the dictionary you will see a picture of my Dinamo Byransk side.  After 19 games, you will see that 8 wins, 8 defeats with 3 draws thrown in for good measure. You add on top of that the goal difference being the perfect 0 at this point the only word that comes to mind is average.  Did I also mention that we're also sitting 10th in the league, out of 20.  Average people, average!  :lol:

Saying that, it is well above the expectation of the season, where the club were favourites for the drop.

image.thumb.png.2daa2f8339f1d65c541457047dd09f5e.png

Away from the park - it looks like there is a little bit of a civil war going on at board level.  Chatter coming through that a takeover is a real possibility one week, then no chance the next, then a possibility again the next etc. etc.

Update on Youth

Giorgi Kikalishvili (20a) - Young keeper played in all three games for Georgia Under 19's as they came third out of 4 in their European Championship First Round group.

image.thumb.png.67d76b89483d98b0bc2aa2337981bede.png