• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SI Staff
5 minutes ago, Rehnzz said:

@Dan Ormsby

Hey, sorry to bother. Could you explain what the Technical Director role is for ? How does it differ from the DoF ?

Think of the Technical Director being to staff what the DoF is to players.

• SI Staff
1 minute ago, Rehnzz said:

@Dan Ormsby

Hey, sorry to bother. Could you explain what the Technical Director role is for ? How does it differ from the DoF ?

I'm your friendly, everyday league specific and competition rule related query guy.  You can find me over at the League Specific Issues forum, where I'd love to hear your opinions on (for example) the Turkish youth system or the South Korean FA Cup.  In this case I am not the authority you are after I'm afraid.

10 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Can't find it ? and i'm having my yearly ' find a good picture ' struggle :(

Preferences>Advanced>General scroll to bottom and you can change profile pic

When setting up my manager I couldn't find it as would only link to .fac file

Edited by toffee71

3 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Preference>Advanced>General scroll to bottom and you can change profile pic

Thanks i found that, but If i do that it's still a fake picture, not my real picture .

Edit, i tried it again and now it works !

Edited by OlivierL

How do I change the path for my folders, I've done the same as in FM 19 but nothing is showing on my HDD and don't want everything on my SSD as over 20GBs, thanks.

This is what I've put in 'Launch Options' --user_data_location="D:\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020"

Edited by SortitoutsiVP

Только что, SortitoutsiVP сказал:

How do I change the path for my folders, I've done the same as in FM 19 but nothing is showing on my HDD and don't want everything on my SSD as over 20GBs, thanks.

Create folder manually and restart game. 

Somebody at SI please focus on professionalizing the german DB. It's once more very bad. I'm even considering to take things into my own hand, and i would assist, but the guys at meistertrainerforum are not very open towards getting help at research. iirc there is a single guy who manages the data of 10+ clubs in the first two leagues.

1 minute ago, SortitoutsiVP said:

I managed it with this steam launch option   --user_data_location="E:\Documents\Football Manager 2020"    and I've got all graphics working, but can't read most info because of transparency issues

2 minutes ago, Nikopol said:

Somebody at SI please focus on professionalizing the german DB. It's once more very bad. I'm even considering to take things into my own hand, and i would assist, but the guys at meistertrainerforum are not very open towards getting help at research. iirc there is a single guy who manages the data of 10+ clubs in the first two leagues.

If you feel there are issues with the German data please post constructively in https://community.sigames.com/topic/495372-germany-data-issues/

Like already mentioned, I think I miss the fact I can't "quickly" click to the U23's and the U18's. Easiest way around this I've found is to right click on the development centre but it would maybe good to also have it when you right click on the squad button or at least when you hover over it to make it easier to navigate to those squads.

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

Has anyone found the 'clear cache' option in preferences? Downloaded logo and kit packs, but reloading the skin isn't working, and I can't find the usual 'clear cache' thing 

Reset button on the bottom left and then select clear cache :thup:

45 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I've not even chosen a job yet!! :lol:

I was very surprised the change that u need to pick team from start before DB doing. and cant see the best overview of it. Or am I missing something

3 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Has anyone found the 'clear cache' option in preferences? Downloaded logo and kit packs, but reloading the skin isn't working, and I can't find the usual 'clear cache' thing 

Like said, the reset button. I also found that the reload when confirming option doesn't work, what i did to get it to actually load was just switch between the skins

7 minutes ago, Justified said:

Like already mentioned, I think I miss the fact I can't "quickly" click to the U23's and the U18's. Easiest way around this I've found is to right click on the development centre but it would maybe good to also have it when you right click on the squad button or at least when you hover over it to make it easier to navigate to those squads.

I 'think' I dragged and dropped it to the sidebar.

I say 'think' because I was doing lots of things, but the U19 button is definitely in my left hand menu (like previous versions) between "Dev Centre" and "Report Bugs" buttons and it wasn't when I first loaded it up. 

Edited by Jibby123