Jump to content

When's the BETA out speculation thread


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Probably me being thick but I don't know what page your opening post is on. No matter

Opening post of the thread. So, the first post. :thup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to @HUNT3R for giving me early access to the beta yesterday, nice one mate. 

You'll all love it, the club vision and development centre are game changers. I've not posted on here as I have been playing it all day. 

 

 

 

*The above two sentences may or may not be fictional. Please read the terms and conditions. Always read the label. 

Edited by Dagenham_Dave
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Didn't know it was you who started the thread pal. Thought you meant your opening post somewhere within the thread. No matter pal

Ahh right no bother, thought you were giving it large with the banter mate

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

Many thanks to @HUNT3R for giving me early access to the beta yesterday, nice one mate. 

You'll all love it, the club vision and development centre are game changers. I've not posted on here as I have playing it all day. 

 

 

 

*The above two sentences may or may not be fictional. Please read the terms and conditions. Always read the label. 

But it's on the internet, so it must be true?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

Let's get it going :-) Whats a release without that rising anticipating feeling 

giphy.mp4

Just realised who you are (someone told me about your channel literally last week).  Great stuff!

Welcome to the thread of joy and silliness!

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Soviet said:

In complete seriousness, Miles is linking the "two weeks" message to everyone asking on Twitter, so it will be Monday the 5th and not a singular day earlier I'm afraid.

Good Lord, one more week of constantly refreshing this abomination of a thread? Just kill me now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rashidi said:

I love threads like this, always have always will. This is the best side of this forum. 

Have you upvoted my opening post? It's kind of a rule of this thread

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Many thanks to @HUNT3R for giving me early access to the beta yesterday, nice one mate. 

You'll all love it, the club vision and development centre are game changers. I've not posted on here as I have playing it all day. 

 

 

 

*The above two sentences may or may not be fictional. Please read the terms and conditions. Always read the label. 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

Let's get it going :-) Whats a release without that rising anticipating feeling 

Admit it, you're already playing the Alpha version anyway. No wonder your Youtube channel has been so quiet lately. :brock:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tugboat said:

I'm 53 and been playing since 2007 and already pre oerdered this years, so please hurry up and release the Beta 200.webp?cid=790b7611e01478a84e87fa6225c

Finally someone older than me

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tugboat said:

I'm 53 and been playing since 2007 and already pre oerdered this years, so please hurry up and release the Beta 200.webp?cid=790b7611e01478a84e87fa6225c

Welcome to the house of trembling beta. I see you've included a gif in your reply, thanks, but could you also include either a Chuck Norris or a yo mama joke in your next one? Oh and as aprt of the thread you've got to go to my opening post on the first page and give me an upvote, its the rule of the thread, as we're trying to beat the record. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 53bast1an said:

I'm not here for the beta - just lookin' out for some nice girls :onmehead:

Go back the way you came, and you want the 7th thread down, they're all in that one

Link to post
Share on other sites

So my wife came to me today and she said she wanted me to bring her and the kids for the weekend to a retreat  nestled nicely in the mountains (more like hills, but the locals like to think they are mountains, geography obviously isn't taught in schools here), we eat strawberries and sled down the hills with the kids. Sounds like fun. 

I looked her and told her it would be a better idea if it was a family trip. She was so happy when I suggested she should bring her sisters, the grandparents the grandkids. I'll even pay for her parents to go. Thats when it dawned on her, that I was buying my way out.

She's now pissed. 

The things I do for this game. 

On a side note: Whenever mothers, wives and girlfriends scream for our time, it somehow always coincides with something we don't want to miss. I BELIEVE!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 53bast1an said:

Sorry, but I don't do votes on mainstream threads... :lol:

When we go mainstream you won't be welcomed back unless you've upvoted during this thread.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Welcome to the house of trembling beta. I see you've included a gif in your reply, thanks, but could you also include either a Chuck Norris or a yo mama joke in your next one? Oh and as aprt of the thread you've got to go to my opening post on the first page and give me an upvote, its the rule of the thread, as we're trying to beat the record. Thanks.

upvote number 50 is done

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rashidi said:

So my wife came to me today and she said she wanted me to bring her and the kids for the weekend to a retreat  nestled nicely in the mountains (more like hills, but the locals like to think they are mountains, geography obviously isn't taught in schools here), we eat strawberries and sled down the hills with the kids. Sounds like fun. 

I looked her and told her it would be a better idea if it was a family trip. She was so happy when I suggested she should bring her sisters, the grandparents the grandkids. I'll even pay for her parents to go. Thats when it dawned on her, that I was buying my way out.

She's now pissed. 

The things I do for this game. 

On a side note: Whenever mothers, wives and girlfriends scream for our time, it somehow always coincides with something we don't want to miss. I BELIEVE!

Does this mean the beta is coming soon then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerade eben schrieb Rashidi:

So my wife came to me today and she said she wanted me to bring her and the kids for the weekend to a retreat  nestled nicely in the mountains (more like hills, but the locals like to think they are mountains, geography obviously isn't taught in schools here), we eat strawberries and sled down the hills with the kids. Sounds like fun. 

I looked her and told her it would be a better idea if it was a family trip. She was so happy when I suggested she should bring her sisters, the grandparents the grandkids. I'll even pay for her parents to go. Thats when it dawned on her, that I was buying my way out.

She's now pissed. 

The things I do for this game. 

On a side note: Whenever mothers, wives and girlfriends scream for our time, it somehow always coincides with something we don't want to miss. I BELIEVE!

My gf wanted me to choose between her and Football Manager :(

Sometimes I miss her...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • HUNT3R locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...