Southend United Data update

Hi,

sorry I can’t find where to put the data request update prior to launch is. I’m sure there was a place to list all these sorts of things.

basically just wanted to highlight and ensure that the following data was input for the game launch regarding Southend appointing a new Manager and backroom team.

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2019/october/blues-announce-sol-campbell-as-new-manager/

1 hour ago, Rowe23 said:

Hi,

sorry I can’t find where to put the data request update prior to launch is. I’m sure there was a place to list all these sorts of things.

basically just wanted to highlight and ensure that the following data was input for the game launch regarding Southend appointing a new Manager and backroom team.

https://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/2019/october/blues-announce-sol-campbell-as-new-manager/

Even though I'm sure they are aware of manager change

• 3 weeks later...

some reasonably minor changes but

Sam Barratt is still injured IRL but is not in game

Matt Rush is a striker IRL, but a right winger as in the game. He also plays a bit for us so needs his current ability and potential increased

Emile Acquah is a regular squad member too so needs to have current ability of a current League Two player at the very least. He's also a target man rather than a poacher,

Isaac Hutchinson plays wide right, wide left and through the middle. Through the middle, both CM and ACM are his best positions.

Stephen McLaughlin can also play wide right and our wingers used to regularly swap sides.

I doubt that Luke Hyam is our highest earner IRL.

Simon Cox comes deep to get the ball and argues with officials. Constantly

Brandon Goodship has played wide right and wide left and he brings pure workrate. Not much quality but lots of workrate.

Dieng has played centre back, defensive midfield, centre mid and central attacking mid.

23 minutes ago, Bearded Shrimper said:

some reasonably minor changes but

Sam Barratt is still injured IRL but is not in game

Matt Rush is a striker IRL, but a right winger as in the game. He also plays a bit for us so needs his current ability and potential increased

Emile Acquah is a regular squad member too so needs to have current ability of a current League Two player at the very least. He's also a target man rather than a poacher,

Isaac Hutchinson plays wide right, wide left and through the middle. Through the middle, both CM and ACM are his best positions.

Stephen McLaughlin can also play wide right and our wingers used to regularly swap sides.

I doubt that Luke Hyam is our highest earner IRL.

Simon Cox comes deep to get the ball and argues with officials. Constantly

Brandon Goodship has played wide right and wide left and he brings pure workrate. Not much quality but lots of workrate.

Dieng has played centre back, defensive midfield, centre mid and central attacking mid.

wrong thread mate

• FrazT locked this topic