Unwanted Update

14 minutes ago, rodrigomariante said:

I would like to know if there is a way to go back on a update. I find version 19.3.5 way better than the new 19.3.6 version and i have no intention on keep playing this new version. Since i will only be abld yo buy fm 2020 next year, i would like to go back on my fm 2019 version.

but the only changes in 19.3.6 are fm2020 adds and some rare crashes with editor files? The game is the same because database is the same.

Welcome to the forum.

You cannot revert back to a previous version, however Patch 19.3.6 changed only some advertising hoardings and a rare crash related to editor files - nothing game changing.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/492498-1936-update/?do=findComment&comment=12004759

If you're in doubt about buying FM20, play the free demo first when it's available.

1 hour ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Isn't that the match engine where strikers just stand perfectly still against the defensive line and never move? 

An exaggeration but yes.

Also wondering how - given that you can't roll back to a previous version - someone can say "better ME gameplay" if they're still playing 19.1 and so can't have tried later patch versions?  Bought the game twice on 2 different Steam clients maybe?  Borrowed a friend's client for an extended play test? @prot651

3 hours ago, herne79 said:

An exaggeration but yes.

Also wondering how - given that you can't roll back to a previous version - someone can say "better ME gameplay" if they're still playing 19.1 and so can't have tried later patch versions?  Bought the game twice on 2 different Steam clients maybe?  Borrowed a friend's client for an extended play test? @prot651

Because the game prompts you to use 19.1 or

19.3 . Or am I wrong

10 minutes ago, prot651 said:

19.3 . Or am I wrong

That's the database it prompts you for either summer or winter transfer database update.doesnt effect me. 

Edited by Spedding

4 hours ago, herne79 said:

An exaggeration but yes.

Tried new version on demo? It also gets updates, no?

2 hours ago, prot651 said:

19.3 . Or am I wrong

1 hour ago, Spedding said:

That's the database it prompts you for either summer or winter transfer database update.doesnt effect me. 

:lol::lol:

That's now twice in the one thread people have talked about a previous version being a better ME when neither of them affected the match engine in any way. 

3 hours ago, prot651 said:

19.3 . Or am I wrong

Yeh as others have said, all you are doing there is choosing which database to use - either the summer transfers update or the winter transfers.  This choice has no impact what so ever on the game itself, so when you say you prefer the 19.1 match engine you are using the latest version of the ME.  So your favourite version of the ME is actually the current one.