FMCU Awards X - Voting Now Open!

Deisler26

Can I just remind everyone to vote please, because this only works with your participation. 

Please don't leave it to the last minute, because if you do then you might find it hard to vote in all categories. 

Why don't you have a go now, vote for what you can now and you can always add the other votes later after you have had some time to think or do some research. :thup:

It doesn't matter in the slightest who you vote for, just so long as you vote. 

Edited by Jimbokav1971

16 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Can I just remind everyone to vote please, because this only works with your participation. 

Please don't leave it to the last minute, because if you do then you might find it hard to vote in all categories. 

Why don't you have a go now, vote for what you can now and you can always add the other votes later after you have had some time to think or do some research. :thup:

It doesn't matter in the slightest who you vote for, just so long as you vote. 

Voted now, but it is tough going through the ten pages of careers from the year and trying to remember the highs and lows of each (trying to avoid recency bias(

But this season I did manage to vote in all categories for the first time

@Deisler26 - tip of the hat for organising it all this season.  Hopefully the weekend sees a flood of votes