Manager leaving to go to team lower in the table

As far as I can see there is no reason why he would leave Man Utd at this stage to go to Chelsea, Ive just double checked the save and Chelsea are 9th and Man utd are 4th. It would be like if Klopp left Liverpool last season before their semi finals against Barcelona to go to Arsenal. It doesn't make sense. 

I had a similar situation with Frank Lampard in which he was Arsenal manager and doing well. Came second in the league and won an FA Cup but left to go to a struggling Chelsea. Now this made sense as he is a Chelsea legend and they are listed as one of his favourite clubs

24 minutes ago, lex311085 said:

and then this happened. England manager hired with no experience whatsoever, explain that to me?

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 08.08.36.png

The England job hasn't been sort after for years.

Hence Gareth Southgate and not a top class manager with a lot of experience, can only imagine by 2036 no one would ever want the England job.

Edited by bsmaff

• Administrators
2 hours ago, lex311085 said:

and then this happened. England manager hired with no experience whatsoever, explain that to me?

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 08.08.36.png

Looks like a holiday game with no fully active leagues. Was that the case?

9 hours ago, bsmaff said:

The England job hasn't been sort after for years.

Hence Gareth Southgate and not a top class manager with a lot of experience, can only imagine by 2036 no one would ever want the England job.

So i have english leagues loaded down to level 8 and you’re telling me not one of the managers in these various leagues dont want the england job and the fa would hire a random newgen with literally no experience. 

If you started a new game with no badges or experience and got the england job as your first job we’d all be saying how unrealistic and weird it was