manager experience

From what I understand, you'll be judged harsher. Meaning, if you lose as an amateur when managing Man city. you'll get fired a lot easier than if you got all the certificates and experience. 

Also, your 'effect'  as a Sunday league manager is less, since you don't have the same stats as a veteran manager. How this exactly works out in-game is unclear to me though.  

thanks

thats my doubts too

does that affectes the team,tactics,

i mean as a amateur manager does the players act diferent ,learn diferent ,than a experience manager??

i dont have experience as a professional player and manager,so i like to beging as a amateur but i never do because i m affraid the game make it more harder(realistic ,more realistic) but i would like to understand the real impact on the team 

The lower your manager's reputation, the less the players will rally behind you or trust you. They'll have less faith in you from the start so it's harder to get a good run of results going, and interactions with players will be more difficult because they'll have less respect for you and are less likely to accept your demands, meaning a dressing room revolt can happen more easily.

Just to clarify a bit, your choice of experience level does not directly affect the game, that is, there is no change in anything like a difficulty level as we see in other games (Easy, Very Hard and so on).  However, as noted by others, choosing a low level of experience and then taking control of a high-level team will make your job much harder.  Job security and player morale can easily go into the porcelain facility very quickly.

In my current save I started as a Sunday league player with no badges in the third level league in Italy. At the start a few players had no opinion of me but the majority opposed me. I think I was six months into the game before just one player supported me and he was one of the “other players.” At that time there were still a few players who opposed me even though we were at the top of the league. It takes a long time and good results before the players will respect you. If you go to a top league it will be very much more difficult.

29 minutes ago, Hovis Dexter said:

In my current save I started as a Sunday league player with no badges in the third level league in Italy. At the start a few players had no opinion of me but the majority opposed me. I think I was six months into the game before just one player supported me and he was one of the “other players.” At that time there were still a few players who opposed me even though we were at the top of the league. It takes a long time and good results before the players will respect you. If you go to a top league it will be very much more difficult.

How often were you praising players for good form/training/conduct? I'm interested to know whether that would convert an opposing player into a supporter or just serve to annoy them even more.

9 minutes ago, autohoratio said:

How often were you praising players for good form/training/conduct? I'm interested to know whether that would convert an opposing player into a supporter or just serve to annoy them even more.

That’s a big question. I pretty much always praise and criticise training on a monthly basis, and performance match by match just the same as I do when I’ve got a good reputation. I’ve no idea how this affects the players who oppose you ... as you imply I imagine that being praised or criticised by somebody that despises you will not help your relationship. On the other hand if you don’t speak to them for fear of upsetting them will also not win you friends.