All Leagues & Countries Loaded - Your Experience?

Hi, I always use Max players and most leagues, countries I know I won’t manage in I just on view only.

Its the only way to play in my opinion there’s just so many options you can find players no one knows about new wonder kids and finding staff is a lot easier. It’s because I hardly manage in the top leagues anymore done it so often it doesn’t appeal to me. So going a team in Slovenia and buying in a no mark from chile for 34k who scores 52 goal in one season winning you the league and sending you into the champ league for the first time is great.

The Problem for people is the time it takes. I’m lucky enough to have a top end machine (a desktop I won’t use a lap top not powerful enough) and it’s quick until you get to 14-15 seasons in, but it doesn’t slow down enough to put me off. A lot of people want a quick game at a big club buying the big players that’s great but iv played this game since 1992 when it stated as CM and I don’t do that anymore, so if you want to change a club from top to bottom you need to be able to find all the players and staff to help you. Unless you want to move all over the world managing. Iv done that before once ended up as the u19 guinea manager that was hard, but interesting.

The cons is just the time thing it can take me about 12 hours to do a season after about 10 seasons so it’s still not slow. There’s a big list of pros but give it a go and I think fm2020 you’ll be doing the same max league almost half a million players and staff ect it’s great. 

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

Don’t have the capacity to do it but it’s the dream. Hopefully if this Google Stadia thing is good I’ll be able to and have genuine journeyman save all over the world.

53 minutes ago, moriartytricks said:

I would definitely love to, but my machine is ageing worse than I am and it just couldn't handle such a trauma nowadays. I did once run a game with a good portion of all players loaded, and it definitely adds to the realism level. 

I have a  brand new Alienware 17, and FM runs really very slow with all the leagues of all countries. I'd say FM runs slow regardless of number of leagues!

I started employed (Volta Redonda, Brazil 3rd division) on this all-leagues journeyman, but I think that starting unemployed is slightly more exciting...

15 minutes ago, phd_angel said:

I started employed (Volta Redonda, Brazil 3rd division) on this all-leagues journeyman, but I think that starting unemployed is slightly more exciting...

If I have a multisave on a release then I always enjoy a “start unemployed” save. Currently in the lower Swedish leagues on one of those saves and in keeping with the thread topic I’ve only loaded 6 countries entire leagues to play within as anymore I feel it will run too slow. Got Swedish, Dutch, Belgian, French, Danish and...I think Russian loaded. Can’t quite remember that last one. Don’t think it is Russian to be fair.

7 hours ago, phd_angel said:

I have a  brand new Alienware 17, and FM runs really very slow with all the leagues of all countries. I'd say FM runs slow regardless of number of leagues!

Me too but my all in the world save is running fairly quickly. I recreate Leigh Genesis in the 7th level of English football and its very fun.

Archived