The Ultimate Feature Request Compilation

Weston

13 hours ago, Luke Cro said:

Regarding FM Data Editor, I seriously hope that SI will look into this thread finally: 

There are tons of features requested for years, and nothing changes...

Is there a similar thread that compiles the most-wanted general feature requests?

6 hours ago, Stewart1111 said:

2) The option to choose your penalty taker IN the moment it's awarded, or decide to stick with your original penalty kicker. This also happens in real life, sometimes managers will shout over and demand another player takes the penalty. I've had 3 missed penalties in the same match before, if I had the option to let someone else take the third one after my original penalty taker missed the first 2 I would have chosen someone else to take penalty number 3.

This is in FM19. A little message will pop up when your team wins a penalty inviting you to change your penalty taker.

6 hours ago, Stewart1111 said:

9) Discipline needs to be expanded, you can only really fine a player when a player has received too many yellow/red cards or turns up late for training, and you're only allowed to fine them a week or two weeks wages.  I want to decide how much I fine the player or if I want to suspend him from the traininig ground or club. Forcing him to play a number of Under 20's games before he's even consider for selection for first time, making him apologise to the squad in a team meeting etc. This happens in real life.

You used to be able to fine players up to four weeks' wages in CM99/00 (and also fine them for no reason, which would no doubt have alarmed the players' union). That all changed in later CMs and FMs, not least because clubs are only legally allowed to fine players up to TWO weeks' wages (example here).

On 23/08/2019 at 03:53, Weston said:
  • Have managerial attributes improve over time like XP
    • I start in lower leagues and give myself realistically low attributes… but then years later I’m at a top club winning top trophies and I still have these bad numbers holding me back. I feel like I’m cheating when I use the editor to give myself better attributes, but they should improve on their own and do not. (This may tie into managerial wages being so low)

I don't see this as a problem. For example, in my last save I started as a Sunday League Footballer with no qualifications and this was my profile in 2029 which showed lots of progression (humble brag :D)

249419738_DexterHovis_MyProfile2029.thumb.png.6688d156729a4ddf51cc597cdaa49db2.png

Edited by Hovis Dexter

21 hours ago, Stewart1111 said:

I've already listed some of the things I desperately want to see in FM20, but I'll share here as well. Mines aren't quite as detailed though. The ones in bold are the ones I really want to see (the others are still important though) FM20 will be a big milestone, it's time to add more realistic ideas into the game.

Now this is what we love to see! Thanks for this.

1) Pep-talk before penalty shootout. It's so annoying after extra time has ended you can't even tell your players to relax, good luck, ignore the crowd taunting or tell them not to let the nerves get to you etc. This happens in real life, managers hyping up their players. Also when extra time ends, and we choose our penalty takers, it would be even better if some players could put themselves forward to take a penalty like in real life.

Good idea!

3) Yearly meeting with all the managers in the league. This also happens in real life. The meeting is designed to bring all the division's managers together so that they can be talked about their objectives for the season's and discuss other talking points. Could also be useful to built up better relationships with other managers in the division.

4) Referee's DEMOTED to the league below for a number of games if they have poorly officiated a previous match. Again this happens in real life.

3. Also a good idea, and I think this was something I have proposed before as well, though I can't remember and the search function on this forum is so bad.

4. I think referees already get moved up and down between leagues in between seasons, right?

22 hours ago, Stewart1111 said:

6) BETTER TRANSFER DEADLINE LAYOUT! This badly needs to be improved. I'm sure there is a way to make it as exciting as it is in real life. Have a live 60 minute clock ticking down without the need to press continue, if you take part of the transfer deadline you should feel under pressure to get a last minute signing. That's meant to be the whole idea of the transfer deadline. We could have our inbox receving messages/offers/replies in REAL time. For example, you bid on a player, then between 1 to 60 minutes later (in real time) the club responds to your bid, and agents sending you messages, players demanding loan moves, everything should feel hectic on deadline day. You had the live coundown in the fantasy draft, so there's no reason why it can't implemented in career mode. 'Take Part or Decline' is dull, boring and brings no excitement.  A live clock ticking down will give you that feeling that you need to hurry up and buy someone. Literally happens in real life.

7) Another important one. Director of Football should ONLY be hired/fired by the board/chairman NOT the manager. It's common knowledge that the board/chairman does this, not the manager. The manager doesn't run the whole club. I know you can turn this option off under the staff responsibilities, but it shouldn't be an option to begin with. Only the chairman should be hiring and firing a Director of Football. The manager should only be allowed to suggest to the board that they should hire/fire [said person] as Director of Football, but of course as in real life, the board will not always listen to your suggestion. Also happens in real life.

8) This idea has also been missing for years. If another club wants you as their manager but you're still under contract with your current club the board should be able to reject or accept the other clubs request for wanting you. Of course you can just resign if they reject, but these things happens in real life. We're missing a step in this process, the clubs need to negotiate with each other. Chairmen in this game need way more power, right now it feels as if the manager runs the whole club. If the club rejects the offer, and you're unable to talk to the other club, then you can offer an ultimatum, resign or discuss your demands if you're to stay.

6. I have to admit, though I get where you're coming from on this, I don't think I like the idea of a live countdown clock. Though that's not to say they couldn't elevate deadline day somehow. At least they've hopefully sorted out the bug where the AI wouldn't recognize the deadline was approaching and wouldn't rush to complete deals, instead just letting them all expire.

7. I suppose you're right on this.

8. I suppose you're probably right on this, too.

9) Discipline needs to be expanded, you can only really fine a player when a player has received too many yellow/red cards or turns up late for training, and you're only allowed to fine them a week or two weeks wages.  I want to decide how much I fine the player or if I want to suspend him from the traininig ground or club. Forcing him to play a number of Under 20's games before he's even consider for selection for first time, making him apologise to the squad in a team meeting etc. This happens in real life

This reminds me of another issue I have with discipline - it's completely forgotten about immediately. For example, if a player gets a straight red, I would personally only issue a warning. And the player has always accepted this. But if the same player gets another straight red shortly after, I would then fine 1 weeks wages to show an escalation - what is a warning if not a literal precursor to proper punishment? But then the player is shocked and upset that you did this, and I have been told by someone on this forum in the past that this is because the player is unable to remember that he has been warned in the past due to the game intentionally not storing this information. So he thinks you're just fining him for the one red card, which would be extreme. I find this pretty silly/frustrating as it completely erases the point of issuing a warning! I think this could be rather easily addressed, and allow discipline to be cumulative over the course of a season.

11) I've also wanted to see this SMALL detail included in the game for years but for some reason it's not happened. Add a substitution icon on top of the proccessing tab during the match already. We already have a little ball that shows on the processing tab whenever a goal is scored, and a little red or yellow card when a foul is commited. Add a little green and red arrow showing when a substitution has been made, and when you hover over it, it can show the players name who has come on and who has gone off. This is easier to know when the other team has made subs instead of looking at the other teams player ratings to see whether they've made a substitution.

12) Better relations with affiliated clubs/parent clubs. More interaction with them. I would like to have players that have the potential to be good footballers from affiliated clubs to join our club for 3-6 months to use our training facilities. And if you think he's a good youth player you could buy him and pay the affiliated club a development fee. This happens in real life. Al manager could suggest a player with potential would benefit if he were to join my club to use our training facilities for a couple of months, and we could be able to accept or reject, and the parent club should be able to request to the feeder club that you think one of their players would benefit if he joined our club for a short while.

13) This small detail has also annoyed me for a while. Players that get their debut or those that are trying to break in to the first team shouldn't be looking 'complacent' or feeling 'complicated' surely they should be feeling proud, grateful, or see it as an opportunity to show their skills.

11. Makes sense to me! Never occurred to me, but it does definitely seem like an odd omission now that I think about it.

12. I suppose this could be improved upon. In fact, I left out how affiliations should be improved across the board! It's nearly impossible to get your board to agree to creating an affiliation, and when it's rejected there is no explanation as to why. I put a lot of research into this and thought I finally sorted out some really solid affiliation proposals, but they were all shot down, and then I wasn't able to propose anymore. No one could tell me why this was happening (wish I could find that thread too, but again, either deleted or the very frustratingly inept search function is keeping me from finding it). Shame, too, because it would've really helped me with the inability to find other clubs to loan some of my boys.

13. I think I saw some explanation for this before that the players were thinking they'd "made it" and could now relax. I get how that could be the case for a few but perhaps it was overzealously applied? Can't say I recall noticing it too much one way or the other, but it's been a few months now since I retired my save.

13 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

I don't see this as a problem. For example, in my last save I started as a Sunday League Footballer with no qualifications and this was my profile in 2029 which showed lots of progression (humble brag :D)

249419738_DexterHovis_MyProfile2029.thumb.png.6688d156729a4ddf51cc597cdaa49db2.png

Woah, really? I don't understand. I literally dragged a club from winning Serie D undefeated, to Serie C, to Serie B, to Serie A, to Europa League, then transferred to another club where I won Serie A, the Coppa Italia, and the Europa League in my first season, and I never saw my attributes increase automatically, to my knowledge. I started out as semi-pro.

12 hours ago, Weston said:

Woah, really? I don't understand. I literally dragged a club from winning Serie D undefeated, to Serie C, to Serie B, to Serie A, to Europa League, then transferred to another club where I won Serie A, the Coppa Italia, and the Europa League in my first season, and I never saw my attributes increase automatically, to my knowledge. I started out as semi-pro.

I'm also seeing progress in my current save. In this save I started as a 20 year old Sunday League Footballer with no qualifications and this is my profile just three months into my second season

1495860259_DexterHovis_MyProfileProfile.thumb.png.c27711df06843af76e2b1253e8ca9300.png

It seems really strange that your manager did not develop.

Edited by Hovis Dexter
corrected typo

On 23/08/2019 at 18:37, Luke Cro said:

Regarding FM Data Editor, I seriously hope that SI will look into this thread finally: 

There are tons of features requested for years, and nothing changes...

SI will look at every suggestion raised in this forum.  Just because it is requested a lot, does not equate to it being incorporated into the game as there are many parameters to be checked before inclusion.  If you think that nothing has changed in the game for years, then you are playing a different game from me.

24 minutes ago, FrazT said:

SI will look at every suggestion raised in this forum.  Just because it is requested a lot, does not equate to it being incorporated into the game as there are many parameters to be checked before inclusion.  If you think that nothing has changed in the game for years, then you are playing a different game from me.

If you pay little more attention, I was referring that some requested features for DATA EDITOR haven't been included for years by SI... Game itself is changing more or less every year..

5 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

I'm also seeing progress in my current save. In this save I started as a 20 year old Sunday League Footballer with no qualifications and this is my profile just three months into my second season

1495860259_DexterHovis_MyProfileProfile.thumb.png.c27711df06843af76e2b1253e8ca9300.png

It seems really strange that your manager did not develop.

Maybe I missed something? I eventually (probably once I got to Serie A) manually edited my attributes, and so perhaps around this time they did actually update a bit and I didn't notice because of my own changes? Was I just not getting enough coaching badges? There should be a way to "show recent changes" on your own attributes just like with players' so you can track this sort of thing.

16 minutes ago, Weston said:

Maybe I missed something? I eventually (probably once I got to Serie A) manually edited my attributes, and so perhaps around this time they did actually update a bit and I didn't notice because of my own changes? Was I just not getting enough coaching badges? There should be a way to "show recent changes" on your own attributes just like with players' so you can track this sort of thing.

in my last couple of saves I've started playing challenges and to enable me to keep a record of my progress (or not) I've been making, and keeping, a saved game at the beginning and end of each season. It's not too much of a pain and is one way of tracking your progress over the seasons.

On 25/08/2019 at 11:09, Hovis Dexter said:

in my last couple of saves I've started playing challenges and to enable me to keep a record of my progress (or not) I've been making, and keeping, a saved game at the beginning and end of each season. It's not too much of a pain and is one way of tracking your progress over the seasons.

Maybe someone from SI could clarify how this works for us?

Another thing I just thought of - I wonder if it would be possible to have the generic kit designs change slightly from season to season? It get a bit dull seeing the same shirts every single season, especially when you play a club with solid colors. It wouldn't even necessarily require new generic kit designs be added, but just have the clubs that aren't a strict style (vertical stripes only, for example) add a bit of random change each summer. This would obviously be in the lowest priority category.

On 22/08/2019 at 22:53, Weston said:

High Priority - Crucial to Realistic / Smooth Gameplay

I should add that it's ESPECIALLY important this be fixed now that the English transfer window opens a full month and a half before it does in Italy, Spain, Germany, and France. If we can't plan, negotiate, and confirm loan deals before the window opens - just like real clubs do in real life - then there's a very real possibility that English clubs will gain a massive advantage in-game by signing up all the best players available for loan before the rest of Europe's top leagues can even enquire about them. Hopefully this should be super simple to implement since this ability is already in place for full transfers.

image.png

Edited by Weston

On 22/08/2019 at 22:53, Weston said:

• Match graphics cut-scene showing where you’re traveling to, maybe a match highlight or two like real match previews do

I want to elaborate on this one since I couldn't find the original post to link to:

5 hours ago, Weston said:

If I'm going to start a match I'd love some sort of cutscene or load screen that shows a map! Or even just a map in league screens. It's such a simple but beautiful idea that makes the game feel more immersive and real. Imaging it zooming in on the new location your team is traveling to in the buildup. We don't think of it much but travel is a massive part of being in football. Make us feel the enormousness of our little club's first away match in European competition,, etc.

Like this for travel:

image.thumb.png.7e941447fa9f1112c2cf7cd0b7a876a0.png

Like this for leagues. Beautiful:

image.thumb.png.e8f27c6b185cf172d8b258a0e3aae895.png

Even the simple ones are cool:

image.thumb.png.118d316ef56c2974fa1d1940d343febb.png

Even general data visualization is a step up from the spreadsheets (keep those too, but why not spruce them up a bit also?):

image.thumb.png.31832a086457c788cf67b3edd2baa9b6.png

Edited by Weston

• 2 weeks later...

One more to add that I forgot to include:

I know players under certain ages can't be included because of age restrictions, but it seems silly to revamp entire youth systems (U20 and U18 vs U19 and U17 in Italy, for example) when you can just create newgens at the start of a save as placeholders and populate the youth tiers normally, just as you would for players you are unable to include due to licensing issues. Especially considering you can get newgens as young as 14 later in-game, it just seems weird that this starts abruptly instead of being eased into from the start with the appropriate-aged players being generated as necessary.

You could even offer a box to check at the start of a save offering this option vs the current option which just avoids the issue altogether, albeit rather unrealistically.

• 9 months later...

It's getting to be that time again looking toward FM21, so I just want to bump this. While some have been implemented already, there's still a lot in here I'd love to see considered for the future :)

If I could pick one request to highlight yet again, please let us negotiate future loan deals before the window opens, just like we can negotiate future transfer deals!

Edited by Weston

• 2 weeks later...

Goal-line review should be improved. How is this supposed to show me that the ball didn't cross the line when it shows a perspective from which it appears it has?

image.thumb.png.8c5447200d5cabe7cc7c0a0fdddc7881.png

You know how when a team makes an offer for your player and the option to persuade them to leave disappears after you click accept for some reason? That should be fixed, it's not intuitive that you have to persuade them BEFORE accepting the offer only.

And to make matters worse, why does the team drop all interest if the player rejects the contract?

And then, if the offer was really good so you transfer list the player and offer him for that amount, no one else offers anywhere near that, which is fine, but when you reject them now the player is upset and wants to leave? When he wouldn't leave for the good offer??

This should be fixed, because it makes no sense.

Just once I'd love to see a player slide to save a ball from going out of bounds instead just running out it completely, or worse, running up to it, stopping it, running past it, and letting the opposition take the ball that's been saved from going out.

Edited by Weston

• 2 weeks later...

It would be nice if players would waste time outside of delaying resuming play. If you have waste time set as an instruction, players should go to the corner flag and hunker down, etc., as they do in real games.

On 19/07/2020 at 19:03, Weston said:

Goal-line review should be improved. How is this supposed to show me that the ball didn't cross the line when it shows a perspective from which it appears it has?

image.thumb.png.8c5447200d5cabe7cc7c0a0fdddc7881.png

To add to this, we only get goal-line review when it isn't a goal, so it's completely predictable. What about when a goal is scored but not given and then upon further review it's given later? Same thing applies to VAR for PKs - a check has never once resulted in the ref judging there was no foul. We need not only more variance in outcomes, but also more variance in timing, ie after play continues for a bit and is then called back.

Edited by Weston

I wish the loan offer screen showed the training facility quality at each club so you didn't have to click through each one to ensure you're sending your player to a decent club:

image.thumb.png.8c966b5e7517603ad76e9c1dbe9d2109.png

If you have an offer accepted and a contract rejected you should be able to continue negotiating without fielding a new transfer offer - perhaps the transfer fee could have an expiration, and rejected contracts shouldn't take so long to accept. If I meet an agent and talks beak down we'd try another day soon, not go 2 weeks without talking to each other...

You should be able to change today's training! It's 9 am, why can't I change the afternoon session day of? I don't know why my assistant set it to that but I didn't notice until it's been deemed "too late."

image.thumb.png.7861bfb7ba525e9ba91f9c4070cd2964.png

You know how teams will sign someone in January but they player stays at their current club until the end of the season? So even though technically they signed in winter the preceding season, they're essentially a new signing the following year?

Think Pulisic to Chelsea, Kulusevksi to Juve.

Well I sometimes do the same thing. I signed a teen fullback from Brazil in January, and he remained at his club until July and starts the new season as a new signing. He plays in the first two games, and then a club in Brazil offers for him.

Well, players reject deals all the time because "they've only just signed a new contract," so I expected he would react the same way. Nope - he's complaining that I rejected the deal!

The player should recognize he's only just now joined and that he's only just now starting his time here, just as they do if he was technically signed this summer. It seems absurd to sign a deal and then want to leave two matches unless something is wrong, and there's not, this is what he signed up for and if anything he's playing more than promised.

I think FIFA 14 graphics would add a lot to the experience. I have close to 900 hours on FM19 and been playing it all with 2D setting (replays in 3D) because I like to imagine the player dribbling past defenders and things like that. I think it would be cool if we can actually SEE our players meg the opposition or end a defenders career by dribbling past him. Idk if it would mess with the ME at all (having FIFA 14 graphics) but it would be a huge incentive to buy the next FM. 

More player celebrations and coach attire!! I wanna see players run into the supporter section and embrace the fans (have it tied to their personality or something) or the managers doing a double fist pump. Right now my actual celebrations suffice lol but more visuals would be nice.

Personally I completely ignore the social media function, but I think it has potential - we should see more media-based stats! We already have the official team of the week, betting odds for who the top players will be, etc., but where are the fun stats and graphics that come from unofficial / third party sources like this?

Best XI in Europe's top 5 leagues, most goals+assists by fullbacks under 23, stuff like that. Give us more data and talking points in fun ways, not just static chatter and official awards only.

My players never win the Ballon d'Or, etc., so I usually feel disconnected from what's happening outside my league. But to see, oh, my LB has the 3rd highest goals+assists out of U23 fullbacks in Europe this year, that would be a cool piece of context to add flavor to my save.

image.thumb.png.e56c2390a069747a1b9e4fef38eb4b3e.png

image.thumb.png.d1b9efc55d7c1eb9ac0f20a97b92c24c.png

image.thumb.png.ee1986ddc851eb36da4d295818753dc9.png

Edited by Weston

I know I'm going to regret asking for this the first time it happens, but we hear about players who are in the starting lineup getting injured in the warmups and needing to be replaced at the last minute all the time. Perhaps this should be added in some way to for realism - as the game is loading up it tells you the bad news.

Gotta fix that thing where deals are canceled because the board won't let you adjust the budget to work it out for no discernible reason. Or at the very least give us the ability to workaround this with the editor by creating a future contract.

We should be able to negotiate staff contracts with start dates other than "now." For example, if there's a coach I like who is unemployed, I may want to grab him before anyone else does, but I may also want him to start once my current coach's contract expires at the end of the season, not at this exact moment. Or, I may see a coach in the last 6 months of his contract and want him to join when it ends as opposed to buying him out right now.

Player instructions should follow players. My star DLP was 1 yellow from a suspension, so for the semifinal 2nd leg I started the match with him on "ease off tackles" so he wouldn't get suspended for the final. Well, I dragged his shirt to another place in the midfield later in the match, and then he immediately got a yellow. I go to look, and the player instruction was dropped when he was moved from his starting position. Absurd. Now he'll miss the final because... he forgot everything I told him once he was asked to stand a few yards to the left..?

Edited by Weston

I wish there was a way to see how many goals players have scored for your club total besides clicking through each year on their history page and adding them all up from the total number at the bottom of the screen. The window on the player's main screen only shows league goals.

The club records only show the player with the most goals, and the Best XI only shows the goal numbers from when the Best XI was last decided. I wish there was a sorting option in the player search screen, perhaps, that said "all-time/league goals for current club" or "all-time/league goals for ___" club, or even better, some table like this:

image.thumb.png.33715fce0eb4a577b1a441b5e9104d33.png

Edited by Weston

• 3 weeks later...

Can we have more flexibility with U20 tactics? I get that they use the same formation, etc., as the first team, but why can't we tweak the player roles and duties? Seems extreme to have everything exactly the same - what if in the first team I have my CBs as stopper/cover, but in the U20s the cover CB is left footed and I want them to switch? Seems reasonable.

Can we get a manager section next to the player section in the club records page? I'd love to compare myself to my club's previous managers - who has managed the most days/matches/wins? Who has spent the most at the club, made the most signings, etc.?

image.thumb.png.9132bce5c9bc7e0e2003268bfe07973d.png

@Weston  European Cup Top Scorer Ranking : concept : at the begining of your save we place on this ranking the (30or25or20) top scorer of this competition  this classification can be updated every season, the goals of the preliminary phase are not counted . Same Concept with World CUP ( top 15) , and EURO CUP 

Uclgoal.thumb.png.368cf65e5d5631186d2281781e451b51.png

16 hours ago, destmez said:

@Weston  European Cup Top Scorer Ranking : concept : at the begining of your save we place on this ranking the (30or25or20) top scorer of this competition  this classification can be updated every season, the goals of the preliminary phase are not counted . Same Concept with World CUP ( top 15) , and EURO CUP 

Uclgoal.thumb.png.368cf65e5d5631186d2281781e451b51.png

In general I think more stats being presented in better ways would be great. In the loading screen I see "random club you've never heard of in some random league has random number of cards in random number of games" all the time. Since we know the data is there, why not instead have a chart that shows "clubs with highest amounts of cards per game in european leagues" or something like that, something contextualized and intriguing as opposed to scattershot and irrelevant.

Appearances/Ratings should be weighted for awards. Maybe Prat had the 2nd best rating out of strikers, but with only 13 appearances, surely a starter with a slightly lower rating that was maintained over twice the amount of matches deserves it in his place? This is just one example, but I see this sort of thing a lot.

image.thumb.png.94e290b71075d01e044fb0fe23239eb7.png

• 2 weeks later...

The maximum limit for training sessions should be removed. There is no logical reason why I should not be able to add another recovery session here after playing to penalties before a final. It doesn't seem unreasonable to have max recovery sessions after matches considering how many we are playing in quick succession during a bit of an injury crisis.

image.thumb.png.8c5ac9fc57079410f814b2dc83cd818b.png

image.thumb.png.d7995d834c6b290df15f6d231230e455.png

• 2 weeks later...

To go along with there being more stats presented in general, I'd love to see more with the World Cup squad selection. For example, which clubs have the most players called up? Which leagues? Would be super simple to compile that into some sort of table, and it would add a LOT to the game visually and in terms of immersion.

image.thumb.png.9673ce20acea5adaa03f34ab4b7908a5.png

• 4 weeks later...

I’d like to see more options/features added to the in game editor. Here are some of my suggestions of the top of my head. Please feel free to add below.

- to assign/change squad numbers to reflect real life changes on AI teams at any time. 

- to arrange future transfers for both players and managers/staff

- to be able to add injuries, again to reflect real life occurrences 

-  to be able to edit players to become staff at any time (e.g sinan bytyqi from Man City)

- to retire squad numbers at any time

- to be able to edit board members at any time to reflect real life changes

Very disappointed that instead of adding more match camera options, SI have removed the option to reverse the camera view. I made a feature request almost 2 years ago asking for improved camera views... Why can't there be an overhead 3D view, or greater control over the camera height/zoom? Or control over how the camera pans?

• 2 months later...

Request to play at neutral stadium

When arranging a friendly have the option to play at a neutral stadium of choice, this would send a request to the club which owns the stadium, they can accept or decline. also receive requests to play at the stadium of the club you manage.

Something that I find annoying at times is that a player scoring a goal gets a rating bump automatically.

I know sometimes this happens in real life, but I had a guy on 6.3 until the 80th minute when he scored a tap-in (created by a brilliant left wing-back) and his rating went up to 7.5.

His pass completion was something like 60% and his shots on target were 1 from 3.

Then if you look at the recent Marine v Tottenham match, Marine's centre-back played out his skin and got man of the match despite losing 5-0.