A plug for a "Community Player"

So there are the Big Dog FM YouTubers out there.  We all know who they are.  Then there are the rest of us that put up content with nary a view, lost in the shuffle.  I want to give a shout out and a plug to A Custard Prophet, a small YouTube creator that has come up with the idea to push...not his own channel and videos but to try and garner interest and support for other small FM Content Creators.  He just released Episode 1 of his "Meet the Managers" series where he will spotlight a couple of smaller You Tube content creators that do Football Manager.  Kudos to him for his support of the small frys.  Hopefully you'll find a few new content creators to follow.  Check out Episode 1 at

Big thanks to Ragin Cajun for putting this up. Didn't even know this place existed.

The idea with this series is to feature 2 small creators per episode and give them a platform to hopefully increase their subscriber base. If you are a creator and would like to get involved please come over to my channel or let me know via twitter @CustardProphet

Really appreciate if people can share this around and if you're feeling generous drop a like on the video. But most importantly go and check out the two creators featured - ABombFM and MINI MABBZ - both of whom are doing some ace work.

Cheers

Custard Prophet 

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 2 of his series went up over the weekend.  If you would like to find some new FM YouTubers that have smaller channels, this is a great series in which he hopes to bring some attention to smaller channels.  Episode 2 is here: (and yes....I'm featured in this one; sorry.  LOL)

Edited by Ragin Cajun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone is a fan of Aussie Villain - he is features in episode 4 of the FM creator showcase - and he has kindly included some exclusive content  (gameplay and other bits) which you won't see on his channel. If you're not familiar with his stuff, check the episode below or nip straight over to his channel and subscribe in time for FM20.

https://youtu.be/Lvn61TZAvOw

If any FM creators reading this would like to take part in episode 5 please get in touch.

• 1 year later...