Specific reason all time League Goalscorer stat s never in game?

Hi all,

I've wondered this for a while now: despite all the brilliant, intricate details you can keep track of in FM, one has always seemingly been left out- the all time league top goalscorer.

I often check in games to see when players have broken records and have often had to try and calculate it myself (whilst being ignorant of other in game high all time scorers) to see if my centre forward has finally beaten Shearer's record in the Premier League.

Is there some sort f legal/ technical reason why this never seems to be in the game? It's so frustrating- I want to know when my player has become the all time record Premier League goal scorer!

15 hours ago, gonufc said:

Hi all,

I've wondered this for a while now: despite all the brilliant, intricate details you can keep track of in FM, one has always seemingly been left out- the all time league top goalscorer.

I often check in games to see when players have broken records and have often had to try and calculate it myself (whilst being ignorant of other in game high all time scorers) to see if my centre forward has finally beaten Shearer's record in the Premier League.

Is there some sort f legal/ technical reason why this never seems to be in the game? It's so frustrating- I want to know when my player has become the all time record Premier League goal scorer!

No FM staff will answer you and FM2020 is already finished

so don't expect any new features of changes

• Administrators

We'd love to have every single record or stat available in game if possible, but with each one that gets added it takes up more space, memory and resources. Agree that it'd be nice to have, but as always with FM there's loads of nice to have things which could be in game. Maybe one day it'll get the nod, we can but hope! 

4 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We'd love to have every single record or stat available in game if possible, but with each one that gets added it takes up more space, memory and resources. Agree that it'd be nice to have, but as always with FM there's loads of nice to have things which could be in game. Maybe one day it'll get the nod, we can but hope! 

But it seems far less complex than a player's entire career history- is it not just a number to add up? I feel there's something a little more regarding this one.

Archived