MrGran2 on YouTube: FM22 series with Chelsea and an East Anglia journeyman! Different video style!

Links to new series in most recent posts!

Hello!

I started a YouTube channel which is dealing principally with FM a few months. After a brief test series and a few experiments I started my first major series with AS Monaco.

To quote the description:

"Monaco may be financially secure, but their recent season was one of absolute turmoil, narrowly avoiding relegation after selling most of their promising young squad. Can we do better, stop selling everyone, and become the dominant force in France and Europe? Let's see."

Episode 1

Full playlist

It is currently 48 episodes in, at the start of the fifth season with an exciting squad of players heading for their prime and a PSG who seem immune to FFP. 

Pretty low tech at the moment. I got an actual microphone from episode 29 onwards, so it sounds slightly better! Not an expert video editor by any means, but I'm having fun. 

Any views or support would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great week!

MrGran2

Edited by Gran2

My new series for FM20 is with Chelsea. I now how an actually good computer capable of running the game properly! Can we survive the transfer ban? Can we survive my tactical incompetence? Can we survive the match engines inability to cross or score a penalty? Watch to find out!

Episode 1

Most recent episode at time of writing is Episode 8. The new computer comes in with Episode 5.

Enjoy!

My brand new long-term series for potentially the rest of this game cycle has begun. A journey-man career starting from Cambridge United, who were nearly relegrated from League Two last season. How well can we do with them? How far can we get in terms of our own managerial aspirations? 

Episode 1

• 9 months later...
  • Gran2 changed the title to My YouTube channel - current FM21 series with Chelsea!
  • 1 month later...
  • Gran2 changed the title to My YouTube channel - current FM21 series with Norwich, only signing British & Irish players!
  • 2 months later...
  • Gran2 changed the title to Current FM21 series starting with Celtic, 20 trophies, 20 years and only signing local players.
  • Gran2 changed the title to MrGran2 on YouTube: FM22 Beta series with Aston Villa!
  • 3 months later...
  • Gran2 changed the title to MrGran2 on YouTube: FM22 series with Chelsea and an East Anglia journeyman! Different video style!