Coaching the same Club again?

I was wondering if you ever coached the same club twice (in the same save)? Say, you were fired or resigned, but a few years later, you applied or were approached to lead the same club again? It never happened with me, but I wonder if this is possible. Care to elaborate? Thanks.

It's possible. I've been offered a job from a club that I left years prior. After having great success they approached me but I refused their offer because I didn't want to leave the club I was at. Perhaps they approached me because I was very successful after leaving them or maybe because they were listed as my "favorite" club, or both. 

it is possible. I was manager of West Brom and moved on. Around 10 years later they came back and offered me an interview, but same as Heywood I didn't want to leave the club I was at. So long as everything falls in to place I think it would happen more often, but maybe a bit of time has to pass.

I only have an idea about nations, but I thought it wasn't because after I left Portugal, they sacked the new manager and I couldn't apply.

But like 2 years later they offered me the job again.

So it might depend on the context. Who decided to end it the first time, and who decides to try again later. If you leave for another club and then try to apply, it might not work, eventually

Happend to my save this year. Got fired at Dungannon swifts in N.Ireland, had to take a job further down the divisions, did well, got a high profile job in China, the job was crap so I quit, I then really struggled to get a descent job, until Dungannon Swifts wanted me back. almost five years after.

I managed Coventry City for about 20 years and won several Premier leagues. got the sack and went to Torino. kept them up and challenged for Serie A title the next season when Coventry offered me back the job !

I managed Coventry City for about 20 years and won several Premier leagues. got the sack and went to Torino. kept them up and challenged for Serie A title the next season when Coventry offered me back the job !

Archived