Son in the academy?

Having spent 11 years in the club, I was hoping to get my son in the academy (I never did).

I saved june 29, and keep reloading to see, and nothing.

Do we agree that the only requirement is to be 34 or more?

Have you ever had your son in your academy?

Also, I wonder why I bother upgrading the youth facilities, the staff and the academy budget, I mostly get one new player, sometimes 2, and they never go above 2* potential, except twice (3.5*), on like 40 or 50 tries.

Edited by JeffDogg

played every game from way back to about 07 ish. only ever had 1 son. Stadium naming was more common for me. Similar thread puts odds of son at 1: 10 000 so pretty damn rare

I have never got a son, never had a stadium named after me, never had a that April Fools' joke. I did have player come out as gay on FM18 but I dont know how rare is that.

What are the requirements for having a stadium named after you?

My board announced a new stadium, named after me :) Although we would go from 26k to 37k, I don't really see the point. Just go to 50k or something. We have a crap ton of money, and we're playing the CL semies every season since like 4-5 years. 

• 1 month later...
On 01/08/2019 at 07:58, Constantine said:

Read somewhere that you must have a player (who's been with you for 10+ years) retire at your club. That's one of the requirements (although, that might be for Touch version)

But better wait for someone more informed...

That's for testimonials.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a son in my academy on several FM, on FM15 and FM19 mainly. On FM19 he arrived when i was at the club since 25 years with legend record and an trainer age of 51 years old.