Request: Increase Infant Database (to keep saves fresh longer)

phd_angel

I'd like to see more real players and less regens as the years progress. By 2030, most players I see are those cartoon-faced regens.

A solution would be for FM to include more real infant players in the database, actual kids aged 13 and 14 playing at junior teams in actual clubs as of 2019. Any chance?

FM should employ some facial ageing elements to facial photos, so that these kids also age a bit as years pass buy: more facial hair, less head hair, more wrinkles, not so baby face at age 35, etc...

Edited by phd_angel

Just now, Federico said:

That is not a solution, that is break the minors privacy laws.

When a kid joins a club, his parents need to sign waivers. All credits belong to the club. But I can see SI lawyers fretting about this.

In any case, the database with real junior players should be dramatically increased, so that we don't have so many fake regens so soon in the save...

Whatever their parents sign, they're still minors. A club can never take the place of their parents, whatever they sign. It's not something to fret about, they could be sued for stuff like that :)

A.I is generating photorealistic faces, likewise with the ability of A.I to age an image.

In essence, the solution to this exists but we most likely wont see until the tech is more mainstream and of course, cost effective. 

Edited by janrzm

• 11 months later...