Sugar Daddy Stuck On

Sugar Daddy unlockable was unlocked via winning a lot in a Liverpool save. 

Used it on a couple of fun saves to see what I could do with it. However, now when I start a game it shows a lock symbol over it but when I start a game and automatically gives me the sugar daddy financial boost. 

I've looked on the career set up page and the unlockables section in the settings but it ain't there. 

Anybody got any ideas how to turn it off. 

• SI Staff

Ok - have you uninstalled/reinstalled/changed devices or any combination of the above? - in some such circumstances the game will 'lose' your unlockables as appears to be the case here.

To disable the sugar daddy I would recommend fully closing the game (ie. force quit from the OS), deleting the game.cfg from your games folder, this will reset the game to its defaults. Then power down and reboot your phone.

Next time you start the game any unlockables you  have achieved will be gone and you should find sugar daddy is off in any new games.

4 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Ok - have you uninstalled/reinstalled/changed devices or any combination of the above? - in some such circumstances the game will 'lose' your unlockables as appears to be the case here.

To disable the sugar daddy I would recommend fully closing the game (ie. force quit from the OS), deleting the game.cfg from your games folder, this will reset the game to its defaults. Then power down and reboot your phone.

Next time you start the game any unlockables you  have achieved will be gone and you should find sugar daddy is off in any new games.

I've kept the same phone throughout this release, nor have I uninstalled/reinstalled the game on my device. 

So the only way to fix this is to effectively lose my achievements and all game saves/progress? 

• SI Staff

Removing the game.cfg will not delete any save games (they're seperate) - it sounds very much like your game.cfg is at least partially corrupted which would explain why the unlockables aren't visible and changeable within the UI.

Archived