Football Manager 2019 Official Feedback Thread

Biggest downside for this year's FM from your pov ?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What really annoy you this year while playing FM19 ?

• Players moaning for new contracts too often
    • Gegenpressing tactic too powerful
    • Youngsters determination decreasing despite tutoring
    • IA still stockpiling players at a specific position/low teambuilding
    • Calendar bug ,only 1 day to recover between 2 officials games, especially a the end of the season (Obviously, i'm not talking about the Boxing day)
    • International call-ups issues (players unavailable for Champions League final etc...)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Saintmat said:

Very excited about this, been holding off continuing my save until now.

Is there going to be (or is there) a full changelist published somewhere?

The most comprehensive changelist we're releasing is in the link above. Thanks. 

3 минуты назад, aj999 сказал:

RE the update - Is the Chelsea transfer ban in there or are you waiting for the appeal(s) before applying?

So for now Chelsea can buy players in summer window! If disputes will be long, transfer ban could be moved to next transfer windows. Bureaucracy, sir!

https://imgur.com/yDMABqt

Can someone explain to me why this is called off for offside? My player smashes it into the opponent. The players that are offside don't have any effect on the gameplay, yet the ref cancels this. This game is in the newest patch and I've never had something like this before. I attached the PKM.

Excelsior v FC Utrecht.pkm

• SI Staff
10 minutes ago, JulesD said:

Can someone explain to me why this is called off for offside? My player smashes it into the opponent. The players that are offside don't have any effect on the gameplay, yet the ref cancels this. This game is in the newest patch and I've never had something like this before. I attached the PKM.

Excelsior v FC Utrecht.pkm 189.79 kB · 1 download

Please report this on the match forums

• SI Staff
21 minutes ago, glosoli said:

Thanks for the update. There goes my weekend.... By the way, are there any changes/updates for the In-game editor?

There are some specific updates to resolve some existing minor issues, but no major changes.

18 minutes ago, JulesD said:

Excelsior v FC Utrecht.pkm 189.79 kB · 2 downloads

Seems like they are Greek referees. LOL

13 minutes ago, rp1966 said:

So treated as second class citizens again. 

What do you want them to do? Prioritise Touch, even though it presumably has a much lower number of players? Delay the patch for the main game so it can release at the same time, even though it's ready?

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, rp1966 said:

So treated as second class citizens again. 

There's a different submissions process for games available on Tablet, unfortunately this means that occasionally there can be slight delays in being able to release updates at the exact same time as those only available on Mac and PC. We also don't want to be in a position where you've got two different versions of Touch available which would cause major issues for anyone using cross-save compatibility. 

1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

There's a different submissions process for games available on Tablet, unfortunately this means that occasionally there can be slight delays in being able to release updates at the exact same time as those only available on Mac and PC. We also don't want to be in a position where you've got two different versions of Touch available which would cause major issues for anyone using cross-save compatibility. 

There are too many issues where Touch for tablet affects PC version - needs rethinking. This and editor are both examples.

58 dakika önce, ncamb said:

The striker is still not scoring for me in 4-1-2-2-1 wide:seagull:

Yeah I'm simulating some games to see if its consistent but for my first season league average was pretty low...

11 minutes ago, iMan said:

Calm down Nelson Mandela m8.

Look, I didn't spend 20 years managing Kaizer Chiefs just to have my winter update come late - joking obviously, but it's a bit irritating when the update hits PC for the full version and us PC FMT players are stuck waiting on the tablet version.

Still, on the plus side, if the new ME starts getting loads of negative comments FMT players will have had the chance to read the comments and stop the update depending on their preference for a more playable ME or the winter db update.

Edited by rp1966

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

For the Switch version, 19.2 came just last week. Anything but "slight delay" in that case... should we be more hopeful for 19.3?

1 minute ago, Mush1983 said:

i was missing phelan at united parker fulham manager and a few others i had to verify game cache through steam then all updates went on dont no why though 

Ranieri happened what 2 days ago, unrealistic to expect that one to be covered.

Phelan was reported above - it's easy to sort in the pre-game editor though or if you prefer download the constantly updated DB at sortitoutsi.net.

1 minute ago, Had_Enough said:

Ranieri happened what 2 days ago, unrealistic to expect that one to be covered.

Phelan was reported above - it's easy to sort in the pre-game editor though or if you prefer download the constantly updated DB at sortitoutsi.net.

i meant they wernt there and a few others were missing but once i verify integrity of game files through steam and restarted a new save phelan is at unted parker is at fulham on the new 19.3 database sorry if i didnt explain properly 1st time 

2 minutes ago, Mush1983 said:

i meant they wernt there and a few others were missing but once i verify integrity of game files through steam and restarted a new save phelan is at unted parker is at fulham on the new 19.3 database sorry if i didnt explain properly 1st time 

Ah no worries, I mis-read. 

I'm impressed they caught Ranieri. 

4 horas atrás, Neil Brock disse:

Winter Transfer Update out now. All the details including a changelist can be found here:

Hi,

Just a question, is this update affecting only the movement of players between teams (the transfer) or also adjusting their abilities and potential?

Thanks for your work and update, it's much appreciated.

2 minutes ago, 99 said:

Hi,

Just a question, is this update affecting only the movement of players between teams (the transfer) or also adjusting their abilities and potential?

Thanks for your work and update, it's much appreciated.

Both. 

Edited by Had_Enough

So, the Update is out and now the game is becoming Woody Woodpeckers Woodwork Weardown Workforce competition?

The games are no longer decided by Goals but who can hit the Woordwork more often?

Still not that much games but atm it is not beautyful!

17 minutos atrás, Had_Enough disse:

Both. 

Thank you. Time to start a new save!

Edited by 99
Forgot an "!", it's very important.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Etebaer:

So, the Update is out and now the game is becoming Woody Woodpeckers Woodwork Weardown Workforce competition?

The games are no longer decided by Goals but who can hit the Woordwork more often?

Still not that much games but atm it is not beautyful!

The last 10 matches in my Sunderland save .. each game at least 1 woodwork . but sometimes even 2 or 3 . Seems a bit too much

Big thanks for the work with the update, looks really nice.

I've encountered a little problem, in the prematch squad selection screen. When I change a player, either putting him on the team, or putting him on the bench, it doesn't sort right. To get it sorted, I have to click away from the prematch screen, and then click back to it, and then it's sorted the team lineup. As you can see in the screendump below, the player with the U, was changed with the player with the with the MV:

image.thumb.png.9a88d55ffeba1455ac0fe028ba808b60.png

To get i sorted i have to click away and back again, and then it's sorted, as i seen below:

image.thumb.png.ba29acaa1b7956cd02867463627feb2f.png

Is this the meaning? Before the patch it autosorted, everytime you changed a player.

And i've also noticed, that althoug i've on the tactics screen before the match, unchecked the box with allow a player with 2 goals to take  a penalty, it is checked when in match, as seen on the screendump below:

Penalty tactics, before the match, as you can see the box is unchecked

image.thumb.png.cd9a24922c968184c89c6fcb2b3c5c2f.png

And then during the match, it's suddenly checked again, despite the settings before the match

image.thumb.png.700c70b0995f06f232bb4bb2c60f99c6.png

Edited by Clausdk

good evening, football fans .. my question is short and painless. Will there be another patch or was it the last patch? The FM 18 I had left out then, I would like to buy the current now, if it is the last patch. At the moment I am still playing the FM17 and am in the year 2051