NO Warning transfer offer was accepted

Hi,

I received a message in my inbox informing that an offer has been made for a player on my transfer shortlist but i never received the intel that the transfer was accepted, just that it was completed few weeks later. Is there reasons for that happening? 

Cheers,

Offer.png

Completed.png

1 hour ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Have a look under staff responsibilities. Who handles / finalises incoming offers for your first team and the youth teams?

It isn't his team though it is a player on his shortlist, OP you usually get told about a bid but it is easily overlooked if there are many messages

11 minutes ago, cris182 said:

It isn't his team though it is a player on his shortlist, OP you usually get told about a bid but it is easily overlooked if there are many messages

Oops didn't read the OP properly ... sorry

Il y a 6 heures, cris182 a dit :

True, can easily be overlooked. I'm positive though, no other message in my inbox reffering to this bid. 

Il y a 6 heures, sporadicsmiles a dit :

To play devil's advocate, you should probably have been manually checking on this yourself if he was a player who you were likely going to make a move for. If this happens to me, and I am in a financial position to make a move for the player, I will do so.

I had a plan. Biding in December for financial reasons and if ever the rival team offer was accepted, adapt to get the player. This is what I like with this game : If your willing to manage plenty you can. i was doing just that, dealing with other stuff confident that I would get a warning on this biding topic and act on it when needed.

Archived