FA and league structure also transfer discussion

TokuYoru95

1 - Real FA that dictates changes in the league and national team. Changing rules and league structure. Randomly in five or ten years once. Or even in twenty years or even more . We can see an underdog country become stronger over time or vice versa. Or maybe even FIFA itself changing the rules middle of the game. 

2 - More involvement from Chief Scout. Maybe more responsibility options. 

3- Option to request a new staff role like Technical Director because some clubs have both Head of Football and Technical Director. 

4- A round table discussions about club affairs especially about transfer. Depends on the club how much involvement each role like manager, DoF, Chief Scout and other. Maybe even a Transfer Committee for some clubs. 

5-  A long standing issue for me, sometimes DoF sign a player that the scouting team have no data. We know sometimes DoF is above the manager in the game but can we at least have the option to ask him about the player he is signing at least his own report without waiting to scout more. 

6- More tactical. 

Sorry for asking too much, it's just after playing this game from the CM04 era a change like this can make this game fresh for me. If not all just a few of this suggestion being implemented over the next installments for several years. I can live with that. Also sorry for my English. 

Edited by TokuYoru95

19 hours ago, TokuYoru95 said:

1 - Real FA that dictates changes in the league and national team. Changing rules and league structure. Randomly in five or ten years once. Or even in twenty years or even more . We can see an underdog country become stronger over time or vice versa. Or maybe even FIFA itself changing the rules middle of the game. 

2 - More involvement from Chief Scout. Maybe more responsibility options. 

3- Option to request a new staff role like Technical Director because some clubs have both Head of Football and Technical Director. 

4- A round table discussions about club affairs especially about transfer. Depends on the club how much involvement each role like manager, DoF, Chief Scout and other. Maybe even a Transfer Committee for some clubs. 

5-  A long standing issue for me, sometimes DoF sign a player that the scouting team have no data. We know sometimes DoF is above the manager in the game but can we at least have the option to ask him about the player he is signing at least his own report without waiting to scout more. 

6- More tactical. 

Sorry for asking too much, it's just after playing this game from the CM04 era a change like this can make this game fresh for me. If not all just a few of this suggestion being implemented over the next installments for several years. I can live with that. Also sorry for my English. 

Although you are writing too long but I think no 1 and 4 is worth considering. I've not played as long as you but I do agree the game gets bland and boring after 30-40 years unless you go to other leagues especially with different system.  If the number one being implemented maybe we can add option in press conference managers agreeing and disagreeing about certain changes made by the FA.

Some good suggestions. I'm not prolific on here but in my limited experience I think it makes more sense to make individual requests as opposed to grouping unrelated ones.

3 hours ago, Champfan10 said:

Also a good suggestion, what about the pre and in season meetings the managers go to where they discuss new rules and suggestions such as 'the 39th game' and similar for the big club meetings in Europe.

Yeah that would be great. 

On 23/07/2019 at 04:12, Champfan10 said:

Also a good suggestion, what about the pre and in season meetings the managers go to where they discuss new rules and suggestions such as 'the 39th game' and similar for the big club meetings in Europe.

I would totally dig that. 

• 1 year later...