Graphic addons not working

zsooc

Hello,

Could somebody help regarding graphical addons? I am not able to load them. Real-name fix, skins, database changes are working (both Steam workshop, and downloading files to desktop). But when I move graphic addons to the 'graphics' folder, it fails: if I add kit, logo packs it even removes the generic FM pictures as well. Please check the attached file with an example.

What can I do? I re-installed but it didnt help.

thanks a lot!

fm2019issue.docx

14 hours ago, zsooc said:

Hello,

Could somebody help regarding graphical addons? I am not able to load them. Real-name fix, skins, database changes are working (both Steam workshop, and downloading files to desktop). But when I move graphic addons to the 'graphics' folder, it fails: if I add kit, logo packs it even removes the generic FM pictures as well. Please check the attached file with an example.

What can I do? I re-installed but it didnt help.

thanks a lot!

fm2019issue.docx 634.48 kB · 0 downloads

Try this

C:\Users\User name\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\Caches

Delete the whole Cache file 

### Make sure you have Hidden files checked in the box in the view section in the heading ###

Hello,

thanks a lot for the hint!

I realised that there are two users in the system: one 'public' and one 'my user' and FM created folders in both and seems it would use the 'public' not the correct one (where I copied first). Anyway in this way it is working 

I have a slightly different issue and have treid this solution - thanks for the info, Unfortunately it didn't work.

My problem is with imported 2D kits. I have 'updated' to the current 2019/202 kits created by Bolid (sp?). I have copied them into the usual graphics folder, Cleared Cache and reloaded skin.

Now, because my game originally had three imported kits in 2d for Sheffield Utd - the red/white home, lime green away and purple 3rd all of which worked (the 3d purple was from Edit Kit in-game editor in 3d match.

So, I have renamed the image file for the lime green kit to become the 3rd kit - both the 2d image and 3d (see image below) yet on my Club screen, I still see the purple shirt and have no idea where the image is coming from. The 3D engine plays the lime kit, it is just this rogue purple shirt on the Profile screen that I can;t find anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Club Profile Screen.JPG

Docs-Sports Int-grapjhis-kits-3dkits.JPG

docs-sportsint-graphics-kitsJPG.JPG

Archived