Editor problems

Leafs1201

Hi all, newbie here but returning to FM after a number of years away from the game, I have installed game and editor from steam and am trying to run the editor, I choose the latest database to load and it all loads up correctly but when I type something in the search box and hit enter it seems to disappear and I can't really do anything at all as it all seems empty, any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm losing the will to live now, cheers....

Spoiler

Towards the bottom left corner in a search box that I can type a player's name or club name in to etc... Bus as soon as I do that and hit enter it all dissapears, I downloaded the editor from steam so should all be legit.

45 minutes ago, Leafs1201 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Towards the bottom left corner in a search box that I can type a player's name or club name in to etc... Bus as soon as I do that and hit enter it all dissapears, I downloaded the editor from steam so should all be legit.

You don't use that, go to people, then add condition near the top then you can search name

Untitled.thumb.png.7c47b4a466687d16d4d9e2fd339124fa.png

3 hours ago, Leafs1201 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah as above . Juist leave that box alone . 

Ok thanks sussed that part, but now saving it and finding it in the new game part of the actual game I can't seem to work, do I do save as in the editor ?  Sorry I've been away from FM for about 6-7 years and yesterday I just had a sudden urge to download and play again. Thanks for the help by the way.

Archived