Training - Individual Intensities - Automatic?

Apologies all if this topic/question has already been covered somewhere. I have looked and looked in 4-5 various places on 3+ websites/forums, including this one, and have not been able to find the simple answer. So...

Inside each players Development - Training page there is a Menu available to select the player's Intensity level of training:  Double Intensity, Normal Intensity, Half Intensity, No pitch or gym work, Send on Vacation, and then at the top... Automatic. That choice is what I have a question about. What does "Automatic" mean exactly? I'm guessing it means my Physio's recommendation is already selected/approved without me having to constantly monitor the player's condition and progression???? Or does it mean something else?

Thank you kindly for any help.

There's a bar at the top of one of the training sub menus with 4 ranges of fitness percentages where you can set those intensities you mentioned, so automatic follows whatever you allocate those to be. So 90-100% always Double Intensity, under 60% No pitch or gym work etc

On 01/07/2019 at 18:56, gavinski33 said:

There's a bar at the top of one of the training sub menus with 4 ranges of fitness percentages where you can set those intensities you mentioned, so automatic follows whatever you allocate those to be. So 90-100% always Double Intensity, under 60% No pitch or gym work etc

gavinski33!!!

Ahh, yes. Thank you so very much! I knew it was an easy answer, I just wasn't getting anywhere on my own, getting more frustrated and mad...

sort of like Jose Mourinho childishly throwing the 2015 Runner's-up Community Shield medal into the crowd. I know, I know... I was ALMOST as immature as Jose is 99% of the time. I feel so ashamed of my behavior! Until I remember Jose. Hahahahaha!!!

Anyway, many thanks gavinski33. 

Archived