Football Manager on Xbox Game Pass for PC

6 hours ago, TeddyWestside22 said:

These are the ones that are confirmed broken for everyone currently:

Cup Glory - You won a top domestic cup.
Invincible! - Your team played the entire season without losing a league game.
What a Goal! - Your player collected a goal of the month award.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These ones are "broken" due to the services not being in the game (I know they're going to be added but just for the purpose of providing the full picture, I will note them here)

Video Director - You uploaded a video on YouTube.
Spread the News - You posted a status update.
Head-to-Head -You have won a match against another person on a Network Game.
Invitational
-You invited a friend to a Network Game.
Living the Dream -You have played against an AI team in Fantasy Draft Mode.
Beat your Mates - You won a Fantasy Draft competition.

All of the others are obtainable. I have only used a brand new Game Pass save and the above do not unlock, not for me or anyone else on this version (based on the TrueAchievements website: https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Football-Manager-2019/achievements).

This is correct. I have 65 out of 75 achievements. 9 unobtainables plus the 20 manager of the year awards (working on it), and am leading the overall scoreboard. Only used new game saves on game pass, no steam saves.

5 hours ago, oulzac said:

This is one of the ones broken on steam still too. Along with Goal of the Season and You gained the trust of the board to select a feeder team. So doubt those two also work on GP either.

Feeder team does work. I misunderstood the requirements. To unlock this, when you request an affiliate team, the board must agree and ask you to pick a team of your choice because they have faith in you. If they don't ask you to pick a club but just give you a list of three to four options, this will not work.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Wari said:

Hi, i downloaded the program and it couldn't launch initially but after a couple of tries it started working on its own. But once again i'm starting to experience the same issue and i would like to know if th ere is a permanent fix to this?

2019-06-19.png

Would suggest resetting the settings as shown below:

- In Windows Click the 'Start' button and find Football Manager via the start menu
- Right-click and select 'More' -> 'App Settings'
- From here click the 'Reset' button (this will not remove any save games) 
- Once you've done so, try the game again

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

21 hours ago, ferbraga said:

Hey. I have access now to all the folders inside the Windows Apps, including the FM files. But when I do add the add-ons, they are not working inside the game. @Neil Brock

Based on your previous posts, I'm assuming you mean skins/faces/logos etc? Those go in the same place as before (documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019). But you'll notice a new folder in the FM19 folder called gamepass. Just put them in there.

12 hours ago, oulzac said:

Based on your previous posts, I'm assuming you mean skins/faces/logos etc? Those go in the same place as before (documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019). But you'll notice a new folder in the FM19 folder called gamepass. Just put them in there.

You have just saved me! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Somehow I had all the files from the game inside the gamepass' folder (documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019)/gamepass), and I had all the same files too outside the gamepass' folder (documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019). Now I've just managed to remove all the files from outside the "gamepass" and keeping only the ones inside that folder. Now I could add some kits and logos. I've tried to add a skin but it didn't work, so I'll try another ones later (I'm going to sleep right now) to see if anything changes. Also if you know how to remove the clubs' abbreviations like Benfica from SLB I would really appreciate your help! I mean, I know how to... I should remove some files. But... since the Microsoft Apps' folder is protected, I can't remove or move the files that are inside this folder. @oulzac

Edited by ferbraga

is there any ETA? and will the update fix any of these achievements, domestic cup, invincible, goal of the month? 

noticed a few have got the continental competition chieve, done this so many times but not getting anywhere, any advice? 

7 minutes ago, edgify said:

is there any ETA? and will the update fix any of these achievements, domestic cup, invincible, goal of the month? 

noticed a few have got the continental competition chieve, done this so many times but not getting anywhere, any advice? 

What trophy did you win? It has to be with a national side. I won the Asian Games with Malaysia. ASEAN didn't count, has the be the whole continent.

- African Cup of Nations (maybe)

- African Championship of Nation

- Asian Nations Cup (maybe)

- Asian Games

- European Championship

- European League Div A (maybe)

- North American Gold Cup

- Oceania Nations Cup (maybe)

- Copa America

On 25/06/2019 at 18:42, Neil Brock said:

We're still working on implementing it and will make an announcement when it's being released. Thanks. 

When the multiplayer is released will it be compatible with users playing on the steam version of the game, or do all users need to be playing the Win10 version??

• Administrators
On 29/06/2019 at 19:40, Loonyhead said:

When the multiplayer is released will it be compatible with users playing on the steam version of the game, or do all users need to be playing the Win10 version??

The multiplayer version would need to be played against users on the same platform - so Steam users only against Steam users and Game Pass users against Game Pass.

On 22/06/2019 at 11:54, ferbraga said:

I should remove some files. But... since the Microsoft Apps' folder is protected, I can't remove or move the files that are inside this folder. @oulzac

Any news for this ?? how to delere or remove to put skins or real names on folder ?  we need access :(

21 hours ago, Cut said:

There seems to be no point in applying the license fix because each time you delete the right files and replace them with the fixed files they automatically come back as soon
as you load the game up and the fix doesn't work! so irritating!! 

So what is the latest with the achievements fix?

Also will we ever be able to access the Touch version as its so much slower on GamePass than the Steam version weirdly.

Got a bad feeling SI will just sidestep these fixs and focus on stadia instead.

Shame as this is a missed opportunity

1 hour ago, teggit said:

Also will we ever be able to access the Touch version as its so much slower on GamePass than the Steam version weirdly.

Agreed, I hope they don't treat this version as an experiment and do indeed support it with the fixes it needs.

Achievements tend to mean more to players on Xbox than they do on other platforms so it's a real shame that so many are unattainable.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, teggit said:

When we're in a position to roll out the update including the network game being added, we'd hopefully look to address the issues affecting some achievements. 

8 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

When we're in a position to roll out the update including the network game being added, we'd hopefully look to address the issues affecting some achievements. 

That sounds later rather than sooner. I am disappointed with how long it has taken to fix this. The game has been released for over a month now. Surely you guys tested the game before release? I don't know how you managed to overlook the missing features. It is very worrying. I wonder how much pressure Microsoft put on you to get it released for the E3 reveal.

My game crashes when I try to load a saved game via settings. Or if I try to save a new game via settings. A few times also crashed when just saving. Talked with Microsoft and done all the updates they told me, but still no solution. Anyone here that can help me please.

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Tompahawk said:

My game crashes when I try to load a saved game via settings. Or if I try to save a new game via settings. A few times also crashed when just saving. Talked with Microsoft and done all the updates they told me, but still no solution. Anyone here that can help me please.

Please raise the issue here if you haven't already and we'll investigate - https://community.sigames.com/forum/651-crashes-and-technical-issues/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Can assure you it's not been forgotten about. The team is working very hard on implementing the network functionality and hope to be able to provide more info relatively soon.

Thanks.

• Administrators
On 27/07/2019 at 10:40, MrLagzy said:

@Neil Brock - Will the FM19 Pre-game editor be released for the Xbox pass edition? Not asking when - just asking if it will be released here.

I like creating my own leagues, wonder if I will be able to do it with FM19 from the xbox pass.

There are no plans for the pre-game editor to be released for FM19 on Game Pass. 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, crazyfist said:

@Neil Brock - thanks for providing updates about this. I know it has been asked many times, do you have a rough estimate on when the network functionality will be available? 

We're very much working on it as I type and as soon as it's ready we'll look to roll it out - unfortunately I can't give an estimate due to the nature of this process but we're hopeful it'll be soon. 

Hi, 

i reported this last time and could not receive a proper solution so i will ask again.

Does any one know how to fix the "the specified user does not have a valid profile" PROBLEM PLEASE????? 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Wari said:

Hi, 

i reported this last time and could not receive a proper solution so i will ask again.

Does any one know how to fix the "the specified user does not have a valid profile" PROBLEM PLEASE????? 

Looks like a specific problem with the Game Pass - have you tried looking at their FAQ then potentially contacting their support team directly as shown here? - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/windows-10-xbox-beta-app-faq/1efde579-21ff-4247-ba4c-07444a04b36b

i just got a question. why no ps4 version? i really want to play this on the ps4. if it's sony denying it than i'm mad but if not why no ps4 version?

Edited by bh02032002
wanted to be more specific

8 hours ago, bh02032002 said:

i just got a question. why no ps4 version? i really want to play this on the ps4. if it's sony denying it than i'm mad but if not why no ps4 version?

Consoles are unpopular platforms for this game, it doesn't play well. The Xbox version is only playable via Windows 10 PC, not a console.

The patch has not fixed all of the unobtainables. The unbeaten season does not unlock. There is no YouTube or Twitter functionality either. Goal of the Month is buggy and didn't unlock for me on first attempt. Yet to unlock.

Disappointed that it has been two months and a third of the unobtainable achievements are still broken.

Thanks for the patch. The fantasy draft looks really slick and I'm sure a lot of work went into its implementation. It's appreciated. 

Many of the achievements were fixed too :) However, as mentioned, three are still broken:

Hopefully they can be addressed in a future patch.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, TeddyWestside22 said:

Thanks for the patch. The fantasy draft looks really slick and I'm sure a lot of work went into its implementation. It's appreciated. 

Many of the achievements were fixed too :) However, as mentioned, three are still broken:

Hopefully they can be addressed in a future patch.

The invincible achievement was tested and we found it to be working. If you find it's still not the case would be good to know what league you're playing in with which team. 

Unfortunately due to the way achievements are submitted to Game Pass we were unable to make changes to the two inactive ones (Video Director and Spread the News) at this time. It is something we're reviewing to see if there is something we can do, but we apologizeapo for the inconvenience and can understand any frustration. 

1 minute ago, LuckyConquerer2 said:

Bit of a bummer that they did not come here and post that a patch was coming.

We never pre-announce updates due to the fact they can often be delayed to reasons out of our control. We submitted it and were waiting for it to come through, apologies for the delay in any forum posts on this - it was announced via our social media channels. 

What league did you use to test it? I had it in the Bundesliga and it didn't work. For the YouTube and Twitter achievements, you can change the requirements and description with Microsoft. That should be an option if you cannot add YT and Twitter.

Didn't work with EPL either.

Both of these saves were from a the previous update. Could that be an issue? Does going on holiday void the achievement? I have just started a new game in india. Will update my findings.

Edited by LuckyConquerer2

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, LuckyConquerer2 said:

What league did you use to test it? I had it in the Bundesliga and it didn't work. For the YouTube and Twitter achievements, you can change the requirements and description with Microsoft. That should be an option if you cannot add YT and Twitter.

We've tried multiple leagues across the game - we were aware of there previously being an issue with the Danish and Icelandic leagues - we'll continue to investigate - likewise with the latter two to see if there's anything we can do, but unfortunately so far there hasn't been an easy solution.  

31 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We've tried multiple leagues across the game - we were aware of there previously being an issue with the Danish and Icelandic leagues - we'll continue to investigate - likewise with the latter two to see if there's anything we can do, but unfortunately so far there hasn't been an easy solution.  

Can you name some of these leagues that it worked in?

India did not work.

Edited by LuckyConquerer2

3 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Unfortunately due to the way achievements are submitted to Game Pass we were unable to make changes to the two inactive ones (Video Director and Spread the News) at this time. It is something we're reviewing to see if there is something we can do, but we apologize for the inconvenience and can understand any frustration. 

If this is true and the descriptions of Game Pass achievements can't be changed like normal xbox achievements can (which I have to admit I doubt would be true!) could you not change the game's unlock requirements to make them unlock upon say starting your first game and winning your first match?

The names and descriptions of the achievements wouldn't make sense to the unlock requirements but at least you wouldn't have a game that cannot be completed.

On the Xbox Live platform there are definitely a subset of players (small it may be) that won't play a game that cannot be completed, this would cater to those potential players.

1 minute ago, KingyOwl said:

If this is true and the descriptions of Game Pass achievements can't be changed like normal xbox achievements can (which I have to admit I doubt would be true!) could you not change the game's unlock requirements to make them unlock upon say starting your first game and winning your first match?

The names and descriptions of the achievements wouldn't make sense to the unlock requirements but at least you wouldn't have a game that cannot be completed.

On the Xbox Live platform there are definitely a subset of players (small it may be) that won't play a game that cannot be completed, this would cater to those potential players.

That subset grows to a larget group who end up boycotting the developer. So many comments on TrueAchievements about people not playing FM19 until SI fix the game. I won't play FM20 if it was on PC Game Pass and I play FM a lot. In terms of the Xbox ecosytem, I am number one on the leaderboard. (Gamertag is LuckyKant). https://www.trueachievements.com/series/Football-Manager/leaderboard