Football Manager on Xbox Game Pass for PC

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Is there save compatibility with the normal pc version?

Yep. I tested that tonight. When you install the GP for PC version it just creates a folder in your documents/sport interactive/football manager 2019 folder called gamepass. And then inside that is just the noraml folders for the game that are normally in the football manager 2019 folder when installed on steam. You can just copy every thing inside the gamepass folder and it works. The only thing you can't do is the license/naming fix because you can't access the db folders.

3 hours ago, cruyff14 said:

What are the speeds like for it running the largest database and all leagues?
Are you able to add all the mods like kits, faces etc..?

The exact same as it is for you through steam or any other provider. This is still on PC. It is not on the xbox itself.

9 minutes ago, Rich6907 said:

How do I get the achievements to work? Just got a clean sheet and got nothing for it.......

Are you in the Windows Preview Program and running the latest beta version of Windows 10? And did you download and install the Xbox app from the win 10 store? And then install the game from that app using a Microsoft account, and then launch the game from the xbox app? Only way to get the achievements.

5 minutes ago, oulzac said:

Are you in the Windows Preview Program and running the latest beta version of Windows 10? And did you download and install the Xbox app from the win 10 store? And then install the game from that app using a Microsoft account, and then launch the game from the xbox app? Only way to get the achievements.

I did all of that, spent a while downloading windows and installing it. Then downloaded the game from the Beta app and launched it from there too. It has now tracked my gametime (51minutes so far) but nothing on the two achievements I should have got, for keeping a clean sheet and buying a player. 

2 minutes ago, Rich6907 said:

I did all of that, spent a while downloading windows and installing it. Then downloaded the game from the Beta app and launched it from there too. It has now tracked my gametime (51minutes so far) but nothing on the two achievements I should have got, for keeping a clean sheet and buying a player. 

Hmm. You'll probably have to contact Microsoft support to ask if they are aware of any issues with them unlocking. SI wont be able to help with that.

2 minutes ago, oulzac said:

Hmm. You'll probably have to contact Microsoft support to ask if they are aware of any issues with them unlocking. SI wont be able to help with that.

The only thing I can think of stopping it from working was playing my save files from the steam version. But that should not effect achievements since I am fulfilling the requirements on the windows 10 version. 

10 minutes ago, Rich6907 said:

The only thing I can think of stopping it from working was playing my save files from the steam version. But that should not effect achievements since I am fulfilling the requirements on the windows 10 version. 

That or if you bought and used the in-game editor, that could disable the achievements.

Also I wasn't really paying attention to logs last night. I doesn't look like you can add logs or face graphics. Or anything in the graphics folder actually. Just skins and save files are working. Thats lame.

Edited by oulzac

36 minutes ago, Rich6907 said:

They weren't unlocking for me either. But once I quit the game, it then did a sync (like PSN does) and then they showed on my xbox profile. So its not instant like with other windows games that used them in the past or the xbox itself.

2 hours ago, oulzac said:

Also I wasn't really paying attention to logs last night. I doesn't look like you can add logs or face graphics. Or anything in the graphics folder actually. Just skins and save files are working. Thats lame.

I was able to add a facepack just fine. What errors were you running into?

2 hours ago, oulzac said:

They weren't unlocking for me either. But once I quit the game, it then did a sync (like PSN does) and then they showed on my xbox profile. So its not instant like with other windows games that used them in the past or the xbox itself.

Did another session, still no achievements unlocking, hoping this is just some kind of delay issue. 

1 hour ago, TIconOA said:

I was able to add a facepack just fine. What errors were you running into?

No error, but no images would show no matter what I did. No faces, no kits, no logos, etc. Nothing would show that was added to a the graphics folder.

Finally got graphics to work. Had to re-install the game though. Not sure what was up. Now to spend some time trying to figure out if its possible get this damn license fix installed.

Edited by oulzac

• SI Staff
11 hours ago, Rich6907 said:

Did another session, still no achievements unlocking, hoping this is just some kind of delay issue. 

Achievements work work if you're using a save from Steam.

• SI Staff
11 hours ago, Moravian31 said:

Online isn't included right now. That's really bad because i bought this game for it. I hope Sega will add online next days.

We are working on this at the moment.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Rich6907 said:

I believe you but so far all it has tracked is game time, I will test it again later today. 

Just to confirm, saves created in Steam will only unlock achievements if they haven't already been unlocked in that save via the Steam version. So only 'new' achievements will unlock. 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Wiley7619 said:

I've downloaded this on Game Pass & i've bought the editor, how do I access it i can't find it anywhere thanks  in advance

Is this the in-game editor you mean? 

1 hour ago, AlcoholicSocks said:

Will Youtube and Twitter functionality be include soon too?

Achievements are listed for that but it doesn't seem to be in the game 

I spent about 15 minutes looking through the menus for the option to link social media, but it isn't there. I can understand it not being a main priority but it's weird to have achievements for doing things that aren't even in the game. lol.

The game itself is great though; I'm glad to be able to play it on Game Pass.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, TeddyWestside22 said:

I spent about 15 minutes looking through the menus for the option to link social media, but it isn't there. I can understand it not being a main priority but it's weird to have achievements for doing things that aren't even in the game. lol.

The game itself is great though; I'm glad to be able to play it on Game Pass.

Yeah the achievement isn't valid currently and we're investigating. Apologies you've encountered this. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Just to confirm, saves created in Steam will only unlock achievements if they haven't already been unlocked in that save via the Steam version. So only 'new' achievements will unlock. 

There we go, thank you. New save it is :) 

10 hours ago, Marc Duffy said:

We are working on this at the moment.

You probably can't answer this, but are we able to get access to the DB folder for modding with this version? I can't find the core game files for the life of me.

Hi, im having some issues with the game. I signed up for gamepass and chose which drive to download the game to, i cant start the game fine but i can't find the installation directory for the game folder as to install some fan updates. The other games i downloaded, Gears of War and Mutant Year Zero, are both on the Windowsapps folder, but Football manager 2019 is missing. 

Another issue i have is that there is not ingame editor like in the steam version, on which you could buy it as dlc, thats not present in the windows store version, is it possible to add it?

thanks!

Hi all.

Query about the system performance check and whether it's working.

I'm playing on a Surface Book 2 which has both an integrated graphics card and a dedicated NVidia GeForce driver. I've at the moment got the Steam and GamesPass versions installed and both are set to run using the NVidia graphics card.

On the Steam version, the graphics capability is ranked at 3 out of 5 stars and runs on high with no bother. On the Gamespass version it's ranked at 1 out of 5 stars. I've run it on high quality and there doesn't seem to be any issues, just wondering if the check is working. Thanks.

22 hours ago, prozacdeluxe said:

How i can i access the FM Touch version with the Game pass FM19? Cant find it anywhere on my pc or in the menu

I'd love to know if touch version will become available with game pass/stadia, full fat fm is just too much for me nowadays. 

Also, if touch 19 isn't planned, does anyone know if touch 20 will be? 

Thanks

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, and if this should even be directed at SI or Microsoft, but I've had to reinstall the game 3 times now, as when i take a break, or like tonight come on to load the game up i get errors saying icuuc59.dll  icuin59.dll openal32.dll  & vpxmt.dll are missing and a reinstall may fix the problem. Which it does do. But i don't really want to be uninstalling and downloading the game every time i want to play.

Any advice guys? Or should i go mither Microsoft?