New features for FMM20

Slamkid

We need some features in FM19 for FMM20 @Sports Interactive @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan

1. Pre, Post and Tunnel Interviews.

2. Shouts during matches.

3. Ability to arrange friendly matches with any clubs.

4. New, More In-depth Tactics system.

5. Ability to make longer loan deals

6. New training schedule system paired with the new training system.

7. Ability to bring players in on trial.

8. Ability to request for a Director Of Football.

9. Ability to train for set pieces.

That's all I can think of for now😀 Thanks!❤

Edited by Slamkid

• SI Staff

Thank you for your suggestions, we will bear them in mind as we design the next version - please do understand however that it is not our intent to make the game 'heavier' in terms of play and I would suggest you turn to FM PC or FMT if you want a slower and more complex experience (my aim as always is to expand and improve FMM but keep it fast and fun to play).

Mr Mark,I think majority of FMM fans would prefer a 3D match engine above all other features.. Just take a look at what NEW STAR MANAGER did,just perfect for mobile,I believe its time we moved on from those little baby dots and  add the referee's whistle and fan chants too..and maybe interviews please.. Every other thing can remain the same. Please Mark

On 13/06/2019 at 11:14, Bobby Vince said:

Mr Mark,I think majority of FMM fans would prefer a 3D match engine above all other features.. Just take a look at what NEW STAR MANAGER did,just perfect for mobile,I believe its time we moved on from those little baby dots and  add the referee's whistle and fan chants too..and maybe interviews please.. Every other thing can remain the same. Please Mark

Marc has repeatedly explained that a 3d match engine would slow things down repeatedly for most low end devices that currently run FMM🙄

And did u just compare New Star Manager to FMM😂😂😂😂

Hope u know u need to actually buy the transfer window in NSM😂😂

Even Square Enix's CM17 is better than NSM. Just saying

Maybe in the future we'll get a 3d match engine. But till then S.I can improve on every other thing in the game💯

Love S.I❤️❤️❤️

Naaaaa...no way I'm comparing NSM to FMM..I was only making reference to the 3D match graphics,the interviews and general layout of the entire landscape of the club..for me that's all FMM is missing..every other aspect is way above NSM..

And I think the creators should let us worry about the size,are we not the ones paying for the game?

Just adapt the 3D..that's all..

Naaaaa...no way I'm comparing NSM to FMM..I was only making reference to the 3D match graphics,the interviews and general layout of the entire landscape of the club..for me that's all FMM is missing..every other aspect is way above NSM..

And I think the creators should let us worry about the size,are we not the ones paying for the game?

Something just like the video below won't be bad at all

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/06/2019 at 03:06, Marc Vaughan said:

Thank you for your suggestions, we will bear them in mind as we design the next version - please do understand however that it is not our intent to make the game 'heavier' in terms of play and I would suggest you turn to FM PC or FMT if you want a slower and more complex experience (my aim as always is to expand and improve FMM but keep it fast and fun to play).

All what we want from Fmm 2020 its 3D thats is our dream for next Season 

Edited by Engjell7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/06/2019 at 21:57, Slamkid said:

Marc has repeatedly explained that a 3d match engine would slow things down repeatedly for most low end devices that currently run FMM🙄

And did u just compare New Star Manager to FMM😂😂😂😂

Hope u know u need to actually buy the transfer window in NSM😂😂

Even Square Enix's CM17 is better than NSM. Just saying

Maybe in the future we'll get a 3d match engine. But till then S.I can improve on every other thing in the game💯

Love S.I❤️❤️❤️

Ok I have an idea,... Everyone run and take cover! Nah, Just kidding. Just a thought. but, is it not possible to just add an in game switch in the options for 3D Engine ON/OFF ?

Its a WiN/WiN in terms of Sales because former FM fans that left FM to opt out for other football manager games with 3D Game Engine support will possibly return back to FM once again. For those that dont want the option of in game 3D engine or their device isnt powerfull enough to run it comfortably can simply just turn it off.

Yes/No?

what are your thoughts on this simple not so simple idea?

On 12/09/2019 at 23:41, VastGsm said:

Ok I have an idea,... Everyone run and take cover! Nah, Just kidding. Just a thought. but, is it not possible to just add an in game switch in the options for 3D Engine ON/OFF ?

Its a WiN/WiN in terms of Sales because former FM fans that left FM to opt out for other football manager games with 3D Game Engine support will possibly return back to FM once again. For those that dont want the option of in game 3D engine or their device isnt powerfull enough to run it comfortably can simply just turn it off.

Yes/No?

what are your thoughts on this simple not so simple idea?

And the problem is solved! 

4 hours ago, Slamkid said:

And the problem is solved! 

Thats will be really perfect for older phones to doesn't have enough quality for 3D Version and On/Of is Solved

I cant wait for this big suprised FMM 2020 Pleas Football Manager Make 3D version Mobile Come True

Edited by Engjell7

• 3 weeks later...

All what's needed is 3D match engine that will make it superb, don't have PC with my again so switched to Fmm but it's so boring.

I hope Fmm20 comes with 3D engine and more tactical in depth.

Please we need more real gameplay more instructions is needed. Thanks

17 minutes ago, Marsherey said:

All what's needed is 3D match engine that will make it superb, don't have PC with my again so switched to Fmm but it's so boring.

I hope Fmm20 comes with 3D engine and more tactical in depth.

Please we need more real gameplay more instructions is needed. Thanks

@Sports Interactive @Marc Duffy @Marc Vaughan

We ARE WAITING ALL FOR FOOTBALL MANAGER MOBILE 2020 3D MATCH ENGINE SO DON'T DISAPPOINT US

I don't think it will be implemented in this years release guys, but......I don't know for sure either! that's just my assumption and hunch to be honest with you. However, that being said. WE, the SiG posseeeeeeee, and our fellow members of the SiG community have created quiet a stench with the constant barrage of requesting 3D Match Engine for FMM. I think, I believe it will hopefully be in next years release with a bit of luck. So... fingers crossed for the next annual release after the release of this years soon to be released FM2020.

Cheers

Tbh we need it as soon as possible. I was all for patience and the rest but after seeing short short clips of 3d Gameplay in Club Soccer Director 2020, which runs perfectly on my device, I realised its a little bit overdue. 

And I like the suggestion of being able to switch on or off the 3d engine. That'll solve the problem on Low end devices. 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 11/06/2019 at 02:06, Marc Vaughan said:

Then; This shouldn't be too hard to code?  

"One thing I HAVE been clambering for is; the ability to ask for a player included in a player sale.
You can currently OFFER a player to part-ex when buying a player, but say you're the selling club, the ability to ask for a player in exchange would be pretty sweet.   Understand me?"

On 16/06/2019 at 11:46, Bobby Vince said:

Something just like the video below won't be bad at all

That looks horrific.
I'd rather stick to the 2d.

No one doesn’t understand how realistic this game look in 3D match engine cause every player will understand part of crazy feeling of Being fan of your team that u are exactly managing and u will experiencing your team goals....with 2D match engine just experience only the caps of a bottle 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Engjell7