Online Database: U choose which leagues to play

I got an idea. There are a lot of players who play Football Manager Mobile and a lot of them, me included would want to have the opportunity to play on their domestic leagues with their city teams (Albanian SuperLeague in my case)

Why not bring smth new in FMM20, create an online database where u can select and download the desired leagues you wanna play? It that really immposible to do? I think it would be a great idea and it'll work out even for the distributors of the game.

9 hours ago, Kiqoo said:

I got an idea. There are a lot of players who play Football Manager Mobile and a lot of them, me included would want to have the opportunity to play on their domestic leagues with their city teams (Albanian SuperLeague in my case)

Why not bring smth new in FMM20, create an online database where u can select and download the desired leagues you wanna play? It that really immposible to do? I think it would be a great idea and it'll work out even for the distributors of the game.

I suggested that last year as well. I think it shouldn't be that difficult to implement. When choosing the league you can decide to download what league you want to load and you could go down to the lowest tier

Archived