Good evening, 

I wish the developers of the game, would answer me.

I would like to know if it is allowed to install kits (uniforms and club logos that are not licensed in the game).
For example, in the Brazilian league, clubs do not have correct uniforms, but there are sites that offer kits. Is this allowed? does not it hurt some rule of the game? I ask this, because there is the EULA on the SEGA website, and it seems they do not allow it. But is it SEGA or Sports Interactive that should answer my question?

@Rafael Silva the answer you'll get from the developers is that the kits aren't in the game due to licensing constraints (namely that they don't have said license). Also it's Sports Interactive that make the game, SEGA are a publisher (but they also own Sports Interactive).

However, the answer you'll get from players here is that isn't really a harm in doing it, but you do so at your own risk. Ultimately, it's your game and you're free to do with it as you wish. The first thing I do when I get a new FM is go and find the latest logo/kit/facepacks for the game as I don't like not having them (as I'm sure many others don't). Where ever you get these from, be it the Steam Workshop or from websites such as FM Scout, they give you instructions on how you can add them into your game. 

1 hora atrás, Neotropolis disse:

@Rafael Silva the answer you'll get from the developers is that the kits aren't in the game due to licensing constraints (namely that they don't have said license). Also it's Sports Interactive that make the game, SEGA are a publisher (but they also own Sports Interactive).

However, the answer you'll get from players here is that isn't really a harm in doing it, but you do so at your own risk. Ultimately, it's your game and you're free to do with it as you wish. The first thing I do when I get a new FM is go and find the latest logo/kit/facepacks for the game as I don't like not having them (as I'm sure many others don't). Where ever you get these from, be it the Steam Workshop or from websites such as FM Scout, they give you instructions on how you can add them into your game. 

1 hora atrás, kingjericho disse:

You can install anything you want from other websites (kits, logos, etc). The developers don't include this in the game because of licensing rights.

Good Morning

I was reading the regulations on the SEGA website and there is the EULA, and says that installing files that have mark is banned, but the SEGA that runs the game?
Sports Interactive does not install for licensing reasons, but if I install myself, am I breaking any rules of the game?

22 minutes ago, Rafael Silva said:

I install myself, am I breaking any rules of the game?

No.

(podes instalar os kits à vontade amigo, tu fazeres isso em casa é legal, mas se a SEGA quisesse fazer tinham de pagar muito dinheiro por isso é que não fazem)

7 hours ago, Rafael Silva said:

Good Morning

I was reading the regulations on the SEGA website and there is the EULA, and says that installing files that have mark is banned, but the SEGA that runs the game?
Sports Interactive does not install for licensing reasons, but if I install myself, am I breaking any rules of the game?

No you aren't

Archived