Neppo's Youth Player Project - FM09

Slipknot67: Can you just post the links to your screenshots please or just small thumbnail pics as my internet connection isn't great and it takes ages to load the thread at the moment. Cheers.
Yeah its always jumpy for me when theres images on here

Sorry about that guys...will make a point of posting just links from now on :thup:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clube Oriental de Lisboa Youth Project

Season 2 - Portugese Second Division - Group D

Youth Project 1

Vitor Lobo - AML

Portugese

Left Foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Very Weak

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

End of Season 4 Profile

Club        Season     Division                    Games   Goals   Assists   MoMs  Rating
Oriental    09/10      Portugese 2nd Division - D  22      3       2         2     7.10
Oriental    10/11      Portugese 2nd Division - D  35      2       9         1     7.15
Oriental    11/12      Portugese 2nd Division - D  17      2       2         3     7.16
Oriental    12/13      Portugese 2nd Division - D  34      7       9         2     7.13

Vitor has had a great season. He scored as many goals this season as he has in his previous 3. He also got quite a few assists.

He was voted the fans player of the year and is now favoured personnel at the club.

Vitor had one brilliant match during this season. He managed to score an incredible 4 goals and got a match rating of 9.9.

Youth Project 2

Pedro Delgado - ST

Portugese

Left Foot - Very Strong

Right Foot - Very Weak

PPMs - Places Shots

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

End of Season 3 Profile

Club      Season  Division                       Games   Goals  Assists  MoMs  Rating
Oriental  10/11   Portugese 2nd Division - D     22      9      8        2     6.73
Oriental  11/12   Portugese 2nd Division - D     21      9      2        1     6.51
Oriental  12/13   Portugese 2nd Division - D     10      6      2        2     6.66

Pedro didn't get as many games as previous seasons as Benfica sent me two class strikers who did well for me. Although, when he did play he played well. He is looking good so far.

Youth Project 3

Antonio Rodrigues - DR

Portugese

Left Foot - Very Weak

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

End of Season 2 Profile

Club        Season     Division                    Games   Goals   Assists   MoMs  Rating
Oriental    11/12      Portugese 2nd Division - D  7       1       1         0     7.11
Oriental    12/13      Portugese 2nd Division - D  28      3       4         4     7.09

Rodrigues has been solid at DR for me all season. He has scored a handful of goals, and performed well throughout the season. He is without a doubt my first choice DR.

Youth Project 4

Nuno Rocha - D/WBR

Portugese

Left Foot - Very Weak

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

End of Season 1 Profile

Oriental    11/12      Portugese 2nd Division - D  3       0       0         0     6.57

Rocha hasn't really been able to make an impact in the first team due to rodrigues performing very well.

Youth Player 5

Julio Braga - MC

Portugese

Left Foot - Very Weak

Right Foot - Very Strong

PPMs - None

Initial Profile

Braga is probably the worst of my 5 youth player projects to come through. He won't be getting much first team action, and will sit in the u19s this season if I cannot loan him out. Disappointing.

Player's 1 and 3 are looking fb mate :thup:

YP1 - U-19 Capped, bravo. I long for the day one of my FM09 youths gets capped for any nation, at any level :(

Yeah, i'm really pleased with his u19 caps. Although, he is 20 now now, and I dont think he'll make the step up to the u21s. Portugal have a really good u21 squad.

Sensational stuff :D

How on earth did you get that managers facegen, and how on earth did you put glasses on him ?

I download that face (and only that face :() a long way back, like January or February of this year...

I don't remember the site anymore. Probably sortitoutsi...

Not the same thread, but I did find this :D

Tonbridge - 2010/11 - Season 2

Player One - Andy Ryan - DM/MC

End of Season 1

End of Season 2

Season   Club        League   Games   Goals   Assists   MOM   Av.Rating
09/10    Tonbridge   BSS      12      0       0         0     6.76
10/11    Tonbridge   BSS      2       0       0         0     5.90

Summary - The heavy improvement that was hoped of him did not happen and it looks as though he has dropped down the pecking order.

Player Two - Gareth Watson GK - I dont have his initial profile

End of Season 1

End of Season 2

Season   Club        League   Games   Conc     Cln   MOM    Av.Rating
09/10    Tonbridge   BSS      1       1        0     0      6.90
10/11    Tonbridge   BSS      10      13       2     0      6.81

Summary - Used as keeper on the bench this season :) When Young was down on form, Watson stepped up and did a decent job :)

Player Three - James Welsh - ST

End of Season 1

10/11    Tonbridge   BSS      8       2       1         1     6.56

Summary - Did a decent job when needed, highlight of the season was when he scored his first ever league goal and was named MOM for the first time - both in the same game!

Player Four - Tommy Jackson - DM/MC

End of Season 1

10/11    Tonbridge   BSS     11       0       0        0     6.85

Summary - Was hard for him to break into the First Team as our midfield is the strongest part of our team, hopefully next season he can push for more games.

New batch of youngsters:

Player Five - John Taylor - GK

Wow! By looking at his coach report, he has tons of potential! high chance of playing more games than my previous best keeper this season :)

Player Six - Andy Francis - GK

Another GK :/ i cant fit them all in! He also has alot of potential but i cant play them both...

-----------------------

who do you think is better of the two?

sirdez24 - BSP - 2013/14

An exciting update, as I've just gotten Canvey Island promoted into L2, and all four youth products played a key role.

Youth player 1: Bill Farrell (2010 crop)

Initial profile

End of first season

End of second season

End of third season

End of fourth season

Player of the Season 2012/13

Club favoured personnel

Superb again. Reveled in his vice-captaincy role and will be made captain for the club's first season in L2, with the current captain unlikely to see much pitch time. Steadily improving stats-wise, and his late runs from midfield continue to produce goal-scoring opportunities.

Career stats: 174(13) games, 30 goals, 17 assists, 15 MOTM, 7.06 av rating.

Youth player 2: Joe Mockford (2011 crop)

Initial profile

End of first season

End of second season

End of third season

Highest league av rating

Player of the Season 2013/14

BSP Team of the Season 2013/14

Played the whole season in a holding midfield role and was superb, topping the league average rating list and in the top ten for assists as well. His physical stats continue to improve, while his technique is also excellent, with crossing ability making him a more than capable understudy at right back. Is attracting interest from Championship side Bristol City. Banged in his first two goals from open play too.

Career stats: 108(21) games, six goals, 17 assists, seven MOTM, 7.13 av rating.

Youth player 3: Tom Short (2012 crop)

Initial profile

End of first season

End of second season

Found a home as the left striker in a front three and was very dangerous again, with his runs causing many defences problems and most of his goals of a spectacular nature. He is the one player I'm not certain about at the next level but he'll be given every chance to shine anyway.

Career stats: 86(10) games, 22 goals, 22 assists, four MOTM, 6.93 av rating.

Youth player 4: Andy Downes (2013 crop)

Initial profile

End of first season

Top league scorer

BSP Team of the Season 2013/14

Career stats: 45(1) games, 31 goals, eight assists, 10 MOTM, 7.20 av rating.

A pretty stunning season really. As the central man in a front three he was lethal, using his amazing size and physical ratings (given his age) to great effect and finishing from all angles. Topped the league scoring charts and ran second in average rating, notched up 31 goals in all competitions. Is due to sign a full-time contract when he turns 17 on the 18th of June, though I'd be quite surprised if he saw it out.

-------

I am two months away from my next crop, but given the last four have given me four outstanding players and my youth facilities are only basic, the law of averages suggests I am due for a rubbish group this time around.

The Tangerine Army

Ji Dan (ST)

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

Season 4

|----------------------------------------------------------|
| Season |   Club   | Games | Goals | Assts | MOM | Rating |
| 2010   | Xiangtao |  30   |   6   |   3   |  1  |  6.33  |
| 2011   | Xiangtao |  26   |   7   |   1   |  1  |  6.29  |
| 2012   | Xiangtao |  27   |   9   |   3   |  1  |  6.40  |

Totals

Games - 83

Goals - 22

Assists - 7

MOM - 3

Missed a few games as he was injured. Was my top scorer this season with 9 goals. May find himself phased out by YP5 as you will see.

Xue Yan (AMRC)

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

| 2011   | Xiangtao |   6   |   0   |   0   |  0  |  6.42  |
| 2012   | Xiangtao |  27   |   4   |   1   |  1  |  6.44  |

Totals

Games - 33

Goals - 4

Assists - 1

MOM - 1

Learnt early on to be a MC which massive increased his playing time. Pretty much all his goals were 20+ yards out.

Zhou Zen (DRLC)

Initial Profile

Season 2

Season 3

| 2011   | Xiangtao |  15   |   2   |   0   |  0  |  6.76  |
| 2012   | Xiangtao |  24   |   1   |   1   |  1  |  6.73  |

Totals

Games - 39

Goals - 3

Assists - 1

MOM - 1

Played pretty well throughout the season. Like all of my Youth Projects he suffered with injuries and bans during the season.

Yu Jianling (DC)

Initial Profile

Season 2

| 2012   | Xiangtao |  24   |   0   |   0   |  0  |  6.67  |

Very solid first season for him. Again suffered with injuries and is still to score. Is the only one of the players that is guarenteed a starting place in the side.

Zhou Weidong (ST)

Initial Profile

Another striker through this year. (I was hoping for a son, mainly to see what he would be called) He will phase Ji Dan out as he better than him.

Zhou Weidong looks good mate :thup:

The rest of the crop this season was very poor. I have 3 players with 7 star potential in my Under 18s though.

BCU - I meant three of sirdez's players :D I'm keeping my eye on more than 3 atm

Ahh I havent really had a look through the first few pages I'm waiting until the next updates from people before I start making a big list.

I know this probably isn't the case, because hey, its you, but is your game a pirate copy? IIRC, in FM08 they put the faces of regens in pirate copies as actual pirate faces :)
Is it not to do with a problem with directx, theres been plenty threads regarding the problem I just dont remember what it was :p

I knew I shouldn't have asked. :(

It was just me putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. My apologies already.

I know this probably isn't the case, because hey, its you, but is your game a pirate copy? IIRC, in FM08 they put the faces of regens in pirate copies as actual pirate faces :)

Pirate faces :D genius. Its come up in bugs forum Link might get fixed with new patch.

Ok iacovone is joining the party.

My first youth project goes by the name of Giovanni Travaglini. Although judging by his picture I think Terminator could be more applicable :eek:

Initial Profile

Not too shabby, could see some first team action this year.

Looks like he should be heading over to WWE! :D

Mine does it as well. Sometimes I just get floating hair. I think its something to do with GFX cards (mines a crappy Intel one)

I get the same 'invisible man' effect with just a floating wig from time to time. My GFX card is Nvida but it's a laptop version so it may be something to do with that.

Someone suggested I'd post this regen that just joined my youth team here. I'm currently in the BSP:

sthorneco2.th.jpg

I think I'll let him play as a first team regular already since I lost my good 2nd striker at the end of the last season as he was on loan. I'll post an update at least at the end of the coming season.

Well done Vaclavik!

Nep a question - if I see absolutely no future for my youth project is it ok to ditch him in terms of this thread and wait for the next batch? To be perfectly honest even if I played him regularly he won't ever reach a standard good enough IMO to become a hall of famer.

Archived